Future Events A possible MDD "Cameo" in Oden's Flashback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We know that the current flashback story arc of Kouzuki Oden is giving us alot of impressions about 'yet mysterious' characters involved with the "D clan".
So we indeed learned something about Teach in the recent chapter, we learn new things about Roger, maybe new things relevant to Xebec, the Xebec reveals basically do not stop throughout Wano.
With that, there is one certain character we yet learned nothing about, and this makes Monkey D. Dragon way more mysterious than he ever was.
I think it is not impossible that Monkey D. Dragon might get atleast a cameo appearance in Oden's flashback. This would be neat and hyping the character.
We know that Dragon had something in common with Roger and it is possible that we might see something regarding that aspect in the flashback.

What are your thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol...it's really hard to belive Dragon is Garp's son. Their personality doesn't match but hey he have son named Luffy !
I wonder if he is related to that egg on the ship.
I used to think that he was part of the crew but i was wrong . So he being ex Marin or CP0 agent seems possible..

Dragon was adult when Roger was executed , there is still a possibility that he was part of the crew when Roger first reached to the "Road Island".
Long before even Shanks and Buggy were apprentice.
And when Roger discovered the truth , Dragon met somewhere (in jail?) And learn the entire history..

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol...it's really hard to belive Dragon is Garp's son. Their personality doesn't match but hey he have son named Luffy !
I wonder if he is related to that egg on the ship.
I used to think that he was part of the crew but i was wrong . So he being ex Marin or CP0 agent seems possible..

Dragon was adult when Roger was executed , there is still a possibility that he was part of the crew when Roger first reached to the "Road Island".
Long before even Shanks and Buggy were apprentice.
And when Roger discovered the truth , Dragon met somewhere (in jail?) And learn the entire history..
Something happened to Dragon for him to change.

Also i doubt we'll see this in flashback since Oda doesn't want to spoil anything more here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom