Duel Aerom vs gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

AN UNKNOWN ISLAND IN THE BLUES... WHERE PIRATES AND MARINE COME ALIKE TO FILL THEIR STOCKS....
=============================================
Name:Feli Aerom
Affiliation: Marines Legion of Crowns (Zerin
Pirates)
Epithet:
Bounty: ???
rookie (formerly)
(alternate)
Race: Fishman
Date of Birth: March 5
Height: 7 ft 0 in (232 cm)
Weight:??? lb (??? kg)
Laugh Style:.
Stats:
Level 30
30 x 5 =150
Race bonus
MA bonus
Strength: 33+8+5=46
Speed: 43+2=45
45x2=90
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 40
Vitality: 33+8=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Haki: 0
0x2=0
-Armament Haki: 0
-Observation Haki: 0
Devil Fruit: 0
Expertise: 0
Mind: 0
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Kezin karate:50
-??? :32
Abilities/Techniques:
-Air Wall Palm : defensive move. It creates a shock wave which act as a wall to block attacks which equal or below the defence.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength ) DPR: D

- Maruchi (マルチ means "speed "): The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
-Air Palm : simpler version of sixty four palm. Hit only once.(21 Mastery, 41 Strength) - DPR: C

-kuron Tenketsushin ken (clone mystery punch): A rapid-fire version of maruchi ken in which the user unleashes a flurry of pokes at the enemy while using maruchi to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed ) DPS: C

-Tenketsushin literally mean" Pressure Points Needle ") : User uses finger to attack on points of bodies, which will cause damage and cause paralyze (that part) temporary for 2 turns. (31 Mastery, 31 Strength). Destructive potency: C
-Umidaiko ( "Ocean Drum"): The user punches the water in front of him pushing it at his opponent and sending a shockwave through it. (61 Mastery, 41 Strength) DPR: B

-Sixty-Four Palms : can attack a person with in 5 m radius. While using this shock waves are created which hits the enemy. Hits 64 times.(41 Mastery, 61 Strength ) DPR: B (combined)

-su sen ken (thousands fist): This is a rapid-fire version of the normal Tenketsushin technique that hits the enemy multiple times and paralyze person for 2 turns.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) DPR: B

-maruchi ken ( means "speed fist"): While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with index of both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple fingers.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) DPR: B

-Suiteki yajirushi: The user first wets his arm, then he uses his massive strength to throw many drops of water, which are converted into deadly arrows through mere kinetic force. (61 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Soshark ( "Rough Shark"): The user uses his tremendous strength and grip to crush large walls of stone.(21 Mastery, 41 Strength)Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Yarinami (meaning "Spear Wave"): A technique used on a body of water's surface. The user heaves a spear-shaped burst of water with enough force to punch a hole in solid structures.(61 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Samehada Shotei ("Sharkskin Palm Block"): A simple palm block with enough force behind it to slap away a sword swing from the shadow-powered Gekko Moriah.(41 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Uchimizu (meaning "Water Shot"): The user hurls a simple droplet of water at his opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by their immense fishman strength.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Suijōki tōka(water vapour transmission ) :The user punches at a fair distance from the intended target(s), so instead of the fist connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that sends them flying. This move is similar to Bartholomew Kuma's Pad Ho with the only difference being that the shock waves are not concentrated upon being released; but in exchange, it has a much wider area of effect. This move has a delayed effect, as the shock wave takes a while to affect the opponent(s).(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-senju ken ( thousand hands): user puts both of his hands together and performs Tenketsushin with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent.(61 mastery, 61 Strength) DPS: A

-Suiteki-shin yajirushi : more powerful version of Suiteki yajirushi. (81 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

-Nanasenmaigawara Mawashigeri (literally meaning "Seven Thousand Tile Roundhouse Kick"): The user performs a roundhouse kick, which is strong enough to block the gigantic Wadatsumi's punch and break one of his fingers.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Karate Ogi: Buraikan (meaning "Karate Secret Technique: Mighty Reliant Piercing"): The user hurls a pack of water in his hands and shoots a powerful water shock wave that pierces through his opponent's body.(100 Mastery, 81 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: S

-Murasame ( meaning "School of Shark"): The user throws the water which takes the shape of a flock of sharks which bite his opponent. It is essentially a more powerful version of his Yabusame technique.(100 Mastery, 81 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Tenketsushin tenohira ( mystical palm) :user uses Tenketsushin technique using palm where he hits the vital organs which will cause destroyed organ or near death injuries ( extreme effect )
(100 Mastery, 100 Strength)DPS: S+
-sen-kiro ken ( thousand kilo fist ) A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.
21 Mastery, 21 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: C
41 Mastery, 41 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: B
61 Mastery, 61 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: A

-Eight Trigrams Palms: Revolving Heaven : its a defensive technique which forms a sphere around using water to protect person inside but can't move around.
DPR: C, requires 31 mastery, 31 Strength - 3 turn cd&1 m radius
DPR: B, requires 51 mastery, 51 Strength - 2 m radius & 2 turn cd
DPR: A, requires 71 mastery, 71 Strength - 5m radius & 1 turn cd
DPR: S, requires 91 mastery, 91 strength - can move around while skill is active.

-Nana ken( seven fist) : 3 left and 3 right punch alternatively ending with an upper cut.
31 Mastery, 31 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: C
51 Mastery, 51 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: B
RP Key:
Narration/Action
"Speech"
{Thoughts}
~emotions /sound ~
NON NAMED NPC speech
NAMED NPC SPEECH

It is a nice sunny day. Don't know when the weather will change... as usual The ship of zerin pirates Kesari was docked at a distance from dock to avoid getting captured by marines...

"Ahhhhh...... WHY IT HAVE TO BE ALWAYS ME??? Since I'm a new pirate i have no big crew like others and have to do everything my self... " Aerom said (annoyed )...

" Still this is only start it will change when i become a stronger pirate "

The fishman boy jumped out of the ship and started to swim to shore after ankering the ship...

After few time he reached the shore... he looked around and jumped to the dock...

it was a good thing I'm a fishman with human face...

"SO THIS IS THE FAMOUS ISLAND WHERE EVERY SHIP MATES CAMP FOR RESOURCES... Lets find the market and buy something witb the money i have..."
After this he ran to the center of the town to find the market...

Edit: updated MA

@gambit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The light of the sun shone down on the blue sea and flashed across the mountain and its scenery. It gave life to the tall green trees and consigned into the beauty of the thick white clouds. The calm waters of the sea became vibrant as the northern breeze blew past the shore.

Seagulls hovering over cried in melody and synched with the intermittent splashes on the cliff. The moist it brought upon gave birth to a relaxing atmosphere, enough to make you feel warm. The smell of the newly cut coconut leaves flirted with emanating fragrance of sexiest ladies ramping in the vicinity.

Gambit docked his personal boat on the southern sector of the island and before it stopped from waiving with the waves, he pushed his feet against the deck and hopped, only to land on the busy port of Sta. Maria Isabel Public Market. It is a place where you can purchase a variety of supplies, artifacts, and services the other places couldn't offer - intel about the darkest market in the world, the underworld brokers.

"Hola Chickas!", Gambit flashed his royal face towards the ladies in the area where he landed. He waived his hands and sent them all to the paradise called, undying admiration. Perhaps this has always been his turf. "Mind giving me direction to the nearest supplier of dental floss?", then he chuckles.

"Why dental floss?", one of the 13 ladies responded. "Is there something in your teeth that we need to clean?"

"Darling, this is something personal but yeah, something is in there and I need it the soonest. So...... Where's the place?", he asked.

"2 kilometers north and you'd find a dental clinic named Sharpeeth. It is owned by a middle-aged lady dentist and she's the most famous in this area. It's pretty expensive there but it's worth the try."

"Gracias Chickas! See yall around."

"Welcome!"

The pirate would walk the city although it's gonna be a long one. Well, at least he would get to have a touch of the place he wasn't even familiar about.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
"Speech"
Thoughts
NON NAMED NPC speech
NAMED NPC SPEECH
//out of the character or out of the rp/

~effect~

Beautiful city... blue sky... beautiful ladies....
nice place

He started to slow down and started to walk " why am i running?? Its not like i have some where to go after this ".

He started to walk slowly by enjoining the beauty of the place...

~G..R.......O....W......L....~
a sound came from nowhere....

it came again. He tried to avoid it and started to walk.

Sounded again

look like i have to fill my tummy before filling the ship... he thought...

then he saw a guy about 5 ' tall, about 300 pounds wt guy with a brown beard with a weard looking yellow hat standing near a building...

may be he knows where the bar is..

Aerom walked towards him.....

When he reached near the stranger.. aerom looked down..

" hola..." aerom said..
" hello..." the strainger replied with a weird face..

maybe its because he saw a 7' guy with a charming face...

" where can i find the bar? " aerom asked...

" go to south, few buildings down turn right then next left and the building with bear cup logo is your place.." stranger replied..

" thanks.. " romin started moving...

After walking for sometime.. he found a board.

" a brown board with spoon and knife crossed behind a jug, this must be the place"

He entered.. the place and sat on the empty desk on the edge of the bar... and started wating for the waitress....
[automerge]1581829723[/automerge]
@Gambit time for next post
[automerge]1581950631[/automerge]
@Gambit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Under the angry sunlight of the foreign island, the prince continued his venture in the area. He walked past a food chain but none of those attracted him; he wasn't anymore engaged with solid intakes but warm crimson drink. After a while, he encountered a variety of boutiques inside those flashy mirror where he could check himself out. Seeing his well-groomed hair fluttered a bit, he would brush them up wit his own palm. Winking at the ladies inside the room, they were telling him silently to come in but it was never night time. This too shall pass, he thought.

Several minutes later, he could see a strange looking restaurant with a logo of a bear cup. He thought that they might be serving a blood of wild gazelle but cynical as he always was, he headed a few meters north to finally meet the clinically tested dentist. The brand displayed "Sharpeeth".. "Looks like I am here."

With a simple smile at the guard at the front door, he went in. "Welcome to Sharpeeth!" the guard said, blatantly outing all of his pure white teeth although half of them are in total chaos. "What a good accessory you have there señor.", Gambit sarcastically noted. The guard himself would show off his dismay towards the pirate.

"I am looking for the dentist! I have been here since morning.", Gambit yelled inside.

"But sir, we have just opened.", the receptionist replied.

"I have been here since now.", he raised his palm with a poker face.

"Please take your sit sir."

With that, he laid his back on the brown soft couch and laid down further so that nobody else will join him in the sofa good for 5.

"Wake me up when she arrived. A cup of tea when I wake up would be a decent one." Seriously, the prince never know where he was at. He is no prince outside his kingdom nor he could give orders to anyone like they are his slave. This is Landayan Morrow, an absolute douche.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I waited for soo long....

I saw A beautiful blond hair girl with perfect shape.. walking slowly away from the counter... it looked like coming to my direction ..

{ is she coming to my table}

She came to me asked what i need....

With a sweet voice i replied " beer and food please..."

She walked to wards the counter and brought both of each...

I was drinking the beer i heard the waitresses talking about not going to see some "guy" in town because of the job and about how girls are flirting about him...

{Now i know where the girls when }

As he drank the beer he started to get angry against that guy for taking all the girls...

in between the murmuring he heard about something sharp teeth dental clinic and that guy was searching for it...

Feli paid the bill and ran out of the bar since he know that the clinic is north of the town...

"If i go fast maybe i van catchup with him "

He ran to wards the clinic....

// maybe we can start fight within few post maybe @Gambit //

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Do you have healthcard?", the receptionist asked the pirate who was reading a newspaper.

"Kobe Bryant is dead?! What the fuck?! H-ah-how could this be? A helicopter crash? Daaaaaaamn!!! Daaaaaaamn!!!", an audible gasp followed his expression in astonishment after hearing the news about his basketball icon.

"Seriously, I expect everyone to die bit not too soon. I wasn't even able to see him step up on stage and deliver his speech on his hall of fame induction. Poor Gigi, too. She was only 13."

Tears dripped by his cheeks as he grew up watching the legendary player. And as he sat by the sofa and wept, he went for the lady receptionist and put his arms around her. Tightly, he pulled the woman into him and squeeze the entirety of her body. "I am so sad. I need comfort."

"Get away from me!!! You maniac!", the lady shouted and unleashed a reverberating tone which spread across the clinic! The sound of the scream was loud enough to shatter the glass of juice the lady was holding, supposedly for him.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down!" Gambit raised his hands in the air, facing the woman. "I was just carried away. Forgive me.. But are you sure you didn't like it?"

"You wish! The doctor is coming in a couple of minutes. Sit down!"

"Wow! What an excellent customer experience we have here huh? I am a customer and I am always right. I am gonna escalate you to the manager. Where's the manager?!"

"I am the manager! It's your lucky day!"

"N-N-Nani?!"

Gambit went back on his seat and waited just a little longer. And after a minute.. "Hello there Sharpeeth! It's nice to see you!" A muscular woman went inside the clinic and her rich black kinky hair flowed in the air like a century old tree whose branches holds a thick heaping of leaves. Her skin was elegantly black but shimmering. The light of the fluorescent bulb would reflect on his skin, complementing the pure white medical gown that she's wearing.

That's the doctor? Hhhhhm.., he wondered. And that receptionist was actually the name of this clinic?! Is she a daughter or something. Well, it's hard to figure out since that girl was typically any other guy would desire. Fair-skinned, dainty tiny nose, and an undeniable kissable red pouty lips. And she's got blonde hair.

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As feli run towards the north he passed many food stalls ... He stopped at most of them because they look good.

As he started eating the food he ate atleast from few of them..
Suddenly...
{S*** , I forgot that I'm going to find someone ... How can I forget that and eat like this} .
He completed the food he brought fast...
{ But they are tasty}

As he walked he saw some people murmuring...he walked towards them and asked

"Mind giving me direction to the supplier of dental floss, sharpeeth ?",

"Oh the one owned by the middle aged lady dentist , she's famous around here ..it's very expensive one tho.. why are you going there ? Have any dental flaw ? " One of them asked while looking at me with a crooked eye..

" It's none of your business... Just give me the direction.." feli got irritated because those guys asking for things they don't need to know.

"3 kilometers north and you'd find a dental clinic named Sharpeeth . Do what ever you want " That girl replied and started the murmuring...

{ So 3 more kilometers... }
He started to move forward towards the north

// @Gambit //
[automerge]1583495514[/automerge]
//@Gambit //

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Good morning mister! Welcome to Sharpeeth! That girl is my daughter. Isn't she pretty? Hihi!", she turned to her daughter just after he greeted the customer.

And as her daughter turned her cheeks into a ripe apple, she ran away from the scene while holding her cheeks that was about to explode in embarrassment. "Kyaaaaa"

Well.. Well.., Gambit thought. That girl likes me just how her mom does. These ladies. Theiy never changed when they're staring at a lord.

"Bueno, señora. I need your service to attend to my fangs." He said while showing her teeth as he transformed into a vampire! Two sharp fangs emerged from his normal teeth as quickly as demonic wings sprouted from his back. "Ensure that there are no minuscule cavity and least, I am worried that some of them needs rework via fillings."

"?!?!?!?!?!", the dentist fell on the floor on her butt and startee to crawl backwards. "A demon!", she shouted but quite ultrasonic. Neither a gasp nor a sound channeled across the air. She was too scared that even the vocal chords became adamant to create noise.

Gambit reached to her. He bent his knees as far as he could so that he would be face to face with the still crawling backwards dentist. He held her waist. "Hey. Listen now. I am not hurting you. You will be the future grandmother to my offspring with your lovely daughter. So calm down. And shall we start the preventive care?"

The prince cradled the lady in front of him into the patient's room and immediately shut the door by his left foot before releasing the doctor from his comfort.

The lady wearing pure white coat gathered her soul and mind before taking a deep breath. She turned to the pirate and opened her mouth. "Mister, please lie down on the bed." Holding her tools, she walked towards Gambit and a little bit closer to his face as she ordered him to say "Aaaaaah".

Top Bottom