Island Alvida's Base

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Handsome

Post:
Alvida had a good lead since Ice took care of his allies for a while before he pursued her.
But, while frequently looking back, she was shocked to find out that the swordsman appeared out of nowhere behind her.

Before she could react she felt a stabbing pain in her back and fell down on the forest floor... apparently motionless.
But, barely visible, her hand slowly moved to her iron mace, which lay on the floor next to her.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

Post:
The runaway's attack went past Vulpes and hit Alvida. She fell down and stayed motionless on the ground.

Looks like I gave him too many chances!

"You are interfering in a major Marine operation! Stand down!"

Vulpes quickly loaded his rifle. He shoved a 5 bullet magazine (containing basic bullets only) into the gun, moved the cocking handle into place and aimed at icetime

Vulpes aimed at his opponent's right shoulder and fired off a single basic B rank bullet.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: IcetimeXI

Post:
The bullet shot fired off behind Ice. Ice stepped to the left having no idea where the mink shot it due to the dust in the air.
Ice realizing that he had missed the shot stepped closer to Alvida.
Ice spoke
Marine operation?
You guys did nothing so far! I've done all the work of getting her!
I think it's fair If I get my 5M bounty then you can have her.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

Post:
Vulpes snorted in disgust at what was being suggested by this individual.

"I already gave you a single chance for negotiation but you ignored it. Do not think you are in a position to make demands of me."

"Nothing you have done suggests you are an ally. So you tried to kill a pirate crew? So what?"

"You could just as easily be a revolutionary commander attempting to set up a new base in the East Blue."

"You could be the captain of some insignificant pirate crew trying to make a name for himself by defeating another pirate captain with a bounty."

"Regardless of who you are, what you are and what you are doing here, this is my operation and more importantly this is my hunt and you are standing between me and my potentially deceased quarry. So either move or be moved!"

Vulpes had no problem sensing his opponent through the cloud of dust due to his Observation Haki. He could sense exactly where the trespasser was.

Vulpes fired two more bullets. The first bullet was aimed at his opponent's right shoulder. The second was aimed at his foe's left knee.


I have to get closer.

As soon as the second bullet left the gun, Vulpes charged towards his enemy at top speed, dramatically bursting through the dust cloud and aiming his rifle's bayonet at the human's chest.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: IcetimeXI

Post:
Ice heard the sound of the bullets and moved towards his left. The bullet shot at his kneecap ended up in between his legs but as the for the shot aimed for his shoulder ended up in his arm.
Ice spoke
This bounty is mine!
You didn’t do anything to earn this!
Ice stepped back a couple of feet
Picked up the Slippy Alvida who was still unconscious and threw it in the middle of the smoke hopping to hit the fox.
Ice thought
Take this also…
-Yakkodori (厄港鳥 Yakkōdori?, literally meaning "Disaster Harbor Bird"): The user launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to 36 Pound Cannon.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
After he launched his attack he picked up Alvida’s mace and threw it to the left and then jetted out the dust to the right
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

Post:
Vulpes' Observation Haki picked up a large object heading his way.

What the? It feels like a person.

The incoming object hurtled towards Vulpes. He jumped over it, although what it was shocked him. After he landed, he stood still, staring in the direction that the object went behind him.

Alvida? Did he just throw Alvida at me? She is still alive as well.... Although not for much longer as far as I am concerned.

Wait?... There is another attack incoming!

Vulpes stood still and immediately relaxed his muscles. Swaying in time to the island breeze, he looked as if he were a blade of grass, blowing in the wind.

Spoiler: Kami-E

His body bent over to his left side, completely avoiding the incoming air blade attack.

Now is the time to complete my objective.

I know you said to apprehend her, Rear Admiral but it looks like that will be too difficult considering the circumstances.

Time for plan B.

Taking a deep breath, Vulpes tenses his leg muscles as he prepares to move at his top speed.

He kicks the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.


Spoiler

Using Soru, Vulpes went straight to where Alvida was lying on the ground at hypersonic speeds.

He coats the last two bullets in his gun's magazine with Armament Haki and attempts to plunge his rifle's bayonet into her throat and fire the last two Invisible Haki coated bullets directly into her neck.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: rominmusa

Post:
By this time the swordmen squads took down other two hunters

Romin: " REFILL WEAPONS AND ARMORY USING THE STOKE IN THIS SHIP"

Romin enteres the alvida's ship followed by 15 swordmen squad 5 gunmen squad. The rest og the snipers stayed in ice's ship supporting the team.

when they reached near the ship romin jumped to ship landing each of the fist on the face of ants .Then he used upper cut punch which Hit the jaw of two others.

By that time the squad have Entered to the ship andtook down half of the ants and 5 lv10 pirates.


Romin to squads* "TAKR DOWN OTHERS TOO... FAST.. .. "

at that time peppoko ran towards romin. But romin saw it and gave a punch on his nose which left him bleeding. ..

Romin puNched him a bunch more time and lastly kicked him which left him flying and hit om the wall of a room and remain unconscious..

By that time squads have taken down all the anta and lv 10 pirates and Poppoko was already on the floor.

Heppoko who was injuried badly ...
He then rans to the edge of the deck and tries to jump to water. Romin sees it and commands the squads

Romin:" shoot him down . ... don't let any of them leave "

Gunners shoots him down by that all the pirates in that ship are Either dead or unconscious..

Romin: "secure the ship and check for every inch for any survivers. .And kill them. ."
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Handsome

Post:
Alvida Pirates

Before she could grab her iron mace, badly hurt on the back, she was lifted to her surprise, losing her grip on it.
Then the swordsman briefly carried her on his shoulders and hurled her up in the air.
She flew past a stranger, who also seemed to be in the air, and landed with full force with her face against a tree.
Her smooth skin made her slide down the tree with her cheek.

With her last strength she turned on her back, leaning against the tree. Due to the massive blood loss, she only saw blurry, as something came to Alvida lightning fast. In her last dreamlike thoughts, she saw herself standing along with her crew on the bow of her ship "Miss Love Duck" heading to the seemingly endless horizon of the sea. One last grin came over her before two projectiles followed by a pointed bayonet pierced her throat.

And so ended the life of the pirate "Iron Mace" Alvida.


__________
Alvida Pirates - Damage Report:

Alvida: dead in the forest (shot)
Heppoko: dead in the water (shot)
Peppoko: injured, in front of the ship (sliced)
Poppoko: injured, in front of the ship (sliced)
Carl & Peter: injured, in the lower deck (sliced on their legs)
other NPCs: dead
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: IcetimeXI

Post:
Ice bolted out the cloud of dust only to the see the man run up to the woman alvida and shoot her in the throat.
Ice spoke
Damn this fox is hating on me
Jumping in my fight that how the fox be
To get out of here I'll have to stake ya see....
Ice didn't think the fox heard him but he had seen enough.
Ice thought
This guy has at least 50 other people with him who's strength I do not know...
But he's probably the strongest considering how he chased after me.
This fox is pretty cold when it comes to fighting I'll have to get out of here.
But what about the other hunters I'll have to see.
Ice ran towards the fox attempting to get past him screaming.
Screw it you can have my bounty marine!
Just leave us alone!
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

Post:
IceTimeXI said:
Ice bolted out the cloud of dust only to the see the man run up to the woman alvida and shoot her in the throat.
Ice spoke
Damn this fox is hating on me
Jumping in my fight that how the fox be
To get out of here I'll have to stake ya see....
Ice didn't think the fox heard him but he had seen enough.
Ice thought
This guy has at least 50 other people with him who's strength I do not know...
But he's probably the strongest considering how he chased after me.
This fox is pretty cold when it comes to fighting I'll have to get out of here.
But what about the other hunters I'll have to see.
Ice ran towards the fox attempting to get past him screaming.
Screw it you can have my bounty marine!
Just leave us alone!
Click to expand...
Vulpes had finally completed his objective and felt no further need for anymore conflict.

"Very well. You threw the pirate at me which under the circumstances I will consider an act of assistance of only to simplify the situation. For this assistance everything on the island or on Alvida's ship is yours."

With that being said, Vulpes used his remaining Haki to grab Alvida by her right leg. He then raised his leg till the upper half of his leg was horizontal and slammed it down, lifting him up into the air.

Spoiler
Vulpes made it back to his ship as quickly as possible.

He landed on the deck just in time

rominmusa said:

Romin: "secure the ship and check for every inch for any survivers. .And kill them. ."
"HALT THAT ORDER! LEAVE ALL THE SURVIVORS ALONE! EVERYONE RETURN TO THE SHIP! WE ARE LEAVING!"

Vulpes waited for rominmusa to return to the ship.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: IcetimeXI

Post:
Ice got upon his ship and looked around his other fellow bounty hunters were Dead
Ice spoke
Hey! What the heck is this?!
We were all alive expect one of us before you guys arrived!
And now their all dead what is this?!
Ice then looked at the body of a bounty hunter floating in the water.
One of those who was alive waiting on their ship.
Ice hopped on Alvida's ship.
Ice looks upon the staircase where he heard multiple footsteps moving around from Alvida's ship
Ice thought
This guy better say something great...

Edit: dead

Ice NPC: They aren't dead. But the other two who were still alive are they attack the marines....
Ice spoke
Damn whatever we're leaving get the dead guys also
Ice got the dead guys and sailed away
Dead bounty hunters: 4
Concious ones: 2
K.O'ed ones: 4
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: rominmusa

Post:
"HALT THAT ORDER! LEAVE ALL THE SURVIVORS ALONE! EVERYONE RETURN TO THE SHIP! WE ARE LEAVING!"
as romin heard the order

romin to squad* "ITS BEEN A GOOD EXPERIENCE COMMANDING YOU ... LETS RETURN TO THE SHIP "

AND he returned to the marine ship with the rest of the crew
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,530
Reaction score
16,529
Points
14,600
Salty Doubloons
8,783
Originally posted by: Tartan Owl

Post:
Vulpes watched as all of his subordinates returned to the Magna Venandi.

He then looked at Alvida's face and noticed something strange.

She had a light grin gracing her lips.

Hmmm? Did you have pleasant thoughts before your inevitable demise? Did you dream one last time before the end?

You should be glad that I was not able to apprehend you as I was ordered to. In Impel Down... Well, let us just say that there are some things worse than death and that you would never have been able to live with a grin like that, let alone die with one.

You died free Alvida. That is better than living in chains. You should be grateful for that.

Hmph. And to think that those who support the existence of that sadistic hell hole of a prison dare to call me the "savage". Self proclaimed "civilised" hypocrites.

Vulpes addressed his subordinates.

"Men! Get ready to set sail! We are heading to the location where we expect Rear Admiral Lee has most likely engaged the Krieg Pirates. We are going there to meet up with the Rear Admiral in order to discuss our future course of action in the East Blue."

"You are all dismissed."

Vulpes turned around and picked up Alvida's corpse, taking it into his medical office.

Laying her down gently on one of the patient beds, he closed her eyes and left her there.

I will start the embalming process later. I need to preserve the body long enough for the Rear Admiral @Major Lee Hung to see it, as proof that I "somewhat" completed my objective .

Now then. I should also get to work on creating that smoke canister I have been designing.

As Vulpes started working on a new invention, he took an apple from the fully laden fruit bowl on his desk and took a bite out of it.
 
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
3,906
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,159

Alvida’s Base #1
The Price for the East’s Beauty

@Dream

Alvida Manor & The Shore
Wings parted the clear white clouds over the East Blue. Seagulls called to mate, flying high in the warm and breezy day. The air was sweet, the breeze was gentle, and the sea was calm. In an island in the outskirts of East Blue, unmanned, was the base of a terrifying beauty, ruling the area with an Iron Mace.

From the shadows of the regal room, sitting in a literal throne, the silhouette of a beautiful curvaceous woman sat looking down. Bent in front of her, on his knees, was a middle-aged man. He opened the small chest beside him, showing all manner of gold, silver, items, and Beri.

[Alvida] WHO'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN ALL THE SEAS???"

[East Blue Man] “YOU ARE!!!”

The man sobbed, his eyes darting away, unable to look straight into the woman in front of him. The woman asked what she was, a norm of hers, yet this time, the answer was not a lie. The man puffed his chest, and, with hearts for eyes, clamored:

[East Blue Man] “PLEASE TAKE MY TOWN’S RICHES! TAKE IT AND MARRY ME!!!”
The manned manor erupted in clamors of love, slowly being drowned as the camera shifted to the seagulls flying above. The seagulls flew towards the shore, flying over more than a half a dozen merchant ships in a line (see map). In a line to get to the dock with riches and a chance to propose to the most beautiful woman in East Blue.

A large pirate ship manned the dock, with Alvida Pirates checking the ships and taking names. All simply wanted Smooth Alvida.
 
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
27,010
Points
19,500
Salty Doubloons
1,965
One man's raid is another man's dream​

It was a sunny warm morning whilst i stared at the skies that were peaceful with the breeze brushing against my fur. Though the day in fact started when my ears twitched at the sounds from the seagulls as my stomach roared. My mouth salivated whilst licking my lips and gulping ' I need to eat soon ' i would think as i traversed the calm oceans on a dinghy.

It wasn't long before the aroma of food though it would be faint yet it would engulf my senses. Re-energising myself as the alluring aroma would catch my attention as well as the sight of the merchant ships and the on guard.

The mere smell of the aroma of food would have me not care about the merchants as my gluttonous instinct would slowly creep over my thought process, as a huge rumbling roar coming from stomach would alert the few but i would roar and yell out " FFOOOOOODDDD! " this would alert them now.

I'd jump out the dinghy with the shallow water and charge at the merchant ships and the crewmen of the Alvida pirates.

@Ichimonji

Ragnar al'Thor Stats
Level 25, 25 x 5 = 125
Humandrill / Mink Hybrid Race Bonus:
+6 in Strength | +6 in Speed | +6 in Vitality | -4 in Mind | +6 in Martial Arts
Strength: 35 + 6 = 41
Speed: 35 + 6 = 41 x 2 = 82
>Reaction Speed: 41
>Movement Speed: 41
Vitality: 35 + 6 = 41 x 2 = 82
>Durability: 41
>Stamina: 41
Mind: 5 – 4 = 1
>Science: 1
Martial Arts: 15 + 6 = 21 x 2 = 42
>C&C Style: 41
>Electro: 1
 
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
3,906
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,159
Alvida’s Base #2
Enter the Relentless Storm!
@Dream

The Shore
The merchants were lively, each vying and arguing with each other as to whom shall marry the Beauty of the East. One lone dissent, a lone bear-like creature jumped out of a dinghy, seemingly charging the pirates at the entrance of the base. The area was the dock of the island, with solid footing and open fields, beset with a few small shacks.

The five Alvida Pirates, armed with swords and guns, looked perplexed, pointing at the bear that talked.

[Pirate] “W-w-what is that?! H-h-hey! Get in line to propose to Alvida-sama! STOP!!!!
A mixture of fear and command. The bear was not slowing down. The pirates had never seen anything like it before. However, one of the pirates gave out orders to intercept. Three charged with swords, while two stayed behind, pointing their revolvers at the bear. The distance was short of 10 meters to those with revolvers, while the three charged.

Behind the bear, he found more opposition, however unlikely. The merchants had been riled up. The thought of losing their place in line and losing out on marrying the Beauty of the East angered them. Armed with only fists and valor, at least ten merchants charged the bear from behind, whom thought was non-sentient and simply on a rampage.

Alvida's Pirates
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Merchants
Level 5
5x2=10
Strength: 6
Speed: 1
1x2=2
-Reaction: 1
-Movement: 1
Vitality: 3
3x2=6
-Durability: 3
-Stamina: 3
 
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
27,010
Points
19,500
Salty Doubloons
1,965
The Glutton on the loose
@Ichimonji

I charged at the men, without a heed or care in the world. After all i was starving and the arousal of food was too much to bare. I was going to eat or fill my stomach and that i wasn't going to refuse. Seeing a few of them hand in hand holding weapons. This would do nothing but provoke me, the history of the bear and man would dawn on me further pissing me off. ' Guns, Swords and men. Three of the biggest mistakes to ever had happen. After all nothing comes good when the three are together. '

I'd charge faster, as i reached back unclipping with a chakram circulating around my right paw with a chain attached to it dangling. I'd grab it with my other paw and grab the other chakram and attach it as well.

I'd begin with allowing the chakram to circulate vaster around my paw slowly as it circulated like a disc above my paw then tossed it " LET IT RIIIPPP! ... Chakram Boomerang. " Though that was the end as i prepared the other chakram and tossed both as one cut to the left and one to the right.
Let it rip, Chakram Boomerang; This will however be used with two chakrams. (Multi-target)
R: Scales on Mastery
31 in Strength, Reaction Speed and Mastery – DPR C

41 Strength = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
DPR C = +1 = Small Building Level

Total DPR = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

@Ichimonji
 
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
3,906
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,159
Alvida’s Base #3
Enter the Relentless Storm!
@Dream

The Shore
The ape charged with wanton destruction. Neither a plan, introduction, or statement of purpose. The being just went, well, apeshit. Two chakramas were tossed, presumably to the pirates charging a him. Three of the pirates approached in a horizontal line.

The pirate on the left raised his sword to block the chakram. The chakram was too powerful, cutting through the sword and cutting into the pirate. Four remaining. The pirate on the left used his sword to parry, hitting the chakram from below, bouncing it upward. The chakram almost lopped his head off, but missed him. However, the pirate lost his sword in the process.

[Pirate] “D-d-amn. Who are you?!”

The pirate in the middle was undeterred, getting inside the arm reach of the ape. Due to the distance and speed, the third pirate was fast enough the chakram would not be back before his attack would be done. The pirate brought his swordl held tight with his right hand, in a powerful diagonal slash aiming at the ape’s left shoulder to his right hip. The Pirate had thrown his weight into it, with a Don.

[Pirate] “Die, you monster! Cleaver Attack!”
One of the four remaining, the one who had his sword broken, ran inland to warn Alvida. Behind the ape, the merchants threw rocks at him. The ape had charged in and found many enemies.

Pirate DPS (sword): 1-20: 1. Below Street Level + 1 D Rank = 21-40: 2. Street Level

Merchants DPS (rocks): 1-20: 1. Below Street Level
 
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
27,010
Points
19,500
Salty Doubloons
1,965
Glutton on the Loose Part 2
@Ichimonji

I was young when i was captured, i was with my mother a humandrill. We watched as two humans had my father bound to the floor in chains with one holding a sword and the other a gun. What i saw next i had to have my eyes covered as my mother screamed as she broke the chains on her hands and escaped. Though she did escape the faces of humans with a grin like face, holding guns and swords would forever aggravate me. Though that wasn't the only thing i remember but the word "MARINE" written on their jackets.
Seeing my two pronged attacks aimed at two of the soldiers i pulled the ripcord chain function backwards. Though it was a delight hearing the sword shatter on one of them and the other get impaled. But the mere thought of humans carrying swords would further provoke me so i let out a huge roar clenching on the chakrams. In a flash of a moment a charge of electro would carry and traverse around my paws but not for long.

One of the soldiers come in charging a slash that was aimed at me, i turned my attention to him and grabbed my chakram, spinning it around my paws at a faster tempo. As it was spinning around it would begin to create a vaccum like sound as wind scythes would slice the ground before me and the chakrams would look like as if they were catching on flames and causing some static. The vaccum like sound would then morph into a gust of wind that would surround me covering me 360. Despite all this my focus was to take this one down, i then tossed my chakram. However it wasn't like the earlier attack in allowing the chakram to slice the opponent i let the gust of wind with the wind like projectile scythes slice the target. " Cremation Cutter! "
Chakram Cremation Cutter, C3; With the chakram spinning on the palm of their hand it begins to cause a gust of wind to flow, flowing outwards as the tips of the chakram begin to cause static friction. The user then grabs the centre of the chakram and then tosses the chakram, though instead of physical impact it generates an air projectile right before the opponent and then violently slashes the target. The user then pulls the cord back that is linked to the centre of the chakram.
R: Scales on Mastery
31 in Strength, Reaction Speed and Mastery – DPR C

Base Stat = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
DPR C = +1
Total DPR = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

" I ORDER YOU TO STAND DOWN, OR DIE! " i'd tell the soldiers as if commanding them.
 
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
3,906
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,159
Alvida’s Base #4
Enter the Relentless Storm!
@Dream

The Shore
The ape pulled his chakras back, now spinning to deal with the incoming pirate. The chakras was tossed, intercepting the pirate just before he would slash. The wind blade cut into him. However, before being blown back, the man outstretched his arm and grabbed the chakram, cutting his hands in the process.

[Pirate] “D-d-do it now!!”

With no hesitation, the two remaining pirates, who had been aiming their respective revolvers all this time, shot at the ape after the wind blast dissipated. Three shots each, all aimed for the chest of the Ape. The chakram being held disallowed a parry. How would he dodge bullets?

The Ape had defeated three of the five, thinning down their numbers with slick and powerful attacks. The sound of the gun likely provoked his memory, of man’s aggression and use of weapons to harm others.
The merchants got spooked when the ape screamed, throwing down their weapons and running for their ships. They wanted no part of the beast.

Pirate DPS (gun): 1-20: 1. Below Street Level
 
Top Bottom