Island Applenine Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

A usually peaceful island, Applenine has recently been struggling with criminals landing and making themselves comfortable, while stealing and plundering whatever they can get their hands on.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Abdullah
[IMG]

Bounty: 250.000.000 Beli
Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 55+10=65
Speed: 66+15=81
81x2=162
-Reaction:81
-Movement:81
Vitality:51+10=61
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
Haki: 42
42x2=84
-Armament Haki:42
-Observation Haki:42
Martial Arts: 61
61x2=122
-Trident: 61
-Brawling: 61

Jeet
[IMG]

Bounty: 250.000.000 Beli
Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 55+10=65
Speed: 66+15=81
81x2=162
-Reaction:81
-Movement:81
61x2=122
42x2=84
Martial Arts: 61
61x2=122
-Swordmanship: 61
-Brawling: 61

Jean Ango
[IMG]

Bounty: 200.000.000 Beli
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 51+10=61
Speed: 65+15=80
80x2=160
-Reaction: 80
-Movement: 80
61x2=122
42x2=84
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Mixed Weaponry: 82

Rat(30)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
10x2=20
-Reaction: 10
-Movement: 10
Vitality: 5
5x2=10
-Durability: 5
-Stamina: 5
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-400 000 000 Beri for defeating all pirates

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-200 000 000 Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Applenine was a quiet island, a quiet island where the snow is permanent, a thick mass that often prevented people to walk in the streets. On this island, which was overlooked by mountains, stood a small village. A small village full of hardworking people that earn most of their money with the tourism. People were always going in and out of the island so money was always flowing. Why were they coming ? It was because of the huge rocks that were scattered everywhere on the island and that looked exactly like apples. Scientist never knew why it happened only on this particular island. All we knew was that at the beginning they were only one. The main Apple that was as big as a mountain. From it sprouted the others and here they were. Some said it was a blessing from god. But one day everything changed.

With their island being reputed for it’s tourism, It attracted bad person. Yes, the villagers weren’t stupid. They hired protection, a reputed security agency that could defend them from bandits, why didn’t asked for the World Government’s help ? They were just too greedy. They didn’t want the WG to take half of their earnings. For a time the guards did their job but one day came crashing a boat with men that changed everything. Three scoundrels that barely survived an incident they caused days ago that gave each of them a bounty above the 200M. Despite their appearances, they had money so the villagers let them crash at the inn. Why would they be scared, they had the armed guards.

It took the pirates 1 week to understand that they couldn’t leave the island and that they could crash here for all their life while profiting of the civilians. First they took control by killing the mercenaries. What could some guards do when facing pirates like them three ? It was a massacre and with their protection now gone, villagers had nothing to do but to surrenders and pay what the pirates asked. A yearly fee for each inhabitants.

Who were they ? The first one was Abdullah. A tall white bald guy with a pointy head and two ponytails. Three verticals scars were on his forehead for a previous mission when he was still a bounty hunter. On his nose, a pair of rectangular glasses. He wore black overalls and had some type of armor on his left arm. On his back were always two tridents.

The second one was Jeet, Abdullah’s partner in crime. He wore a turban, was more dark skinned and had a creepy smile. From time to time, his tongue would get out enhancing the weird vibes. He had a squared jaw covered with a little beard. He wears a yellow jellabah with black stripes.

The third one was the smartest of the lot. He was the one that made the plan to take the city. Like the others, he was tall. He had little eyes. You could recognize him from a mile with the big cactus like sombrero he had on his head. He had a mouth guard and an armor piece on his right hand.

With the strength of the partners and the brain of the cactus, who could stop this triumvirate ? #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Days had gone by since the troublemakers armed of guns left Sabaody. On their way there, X had the chance to grab the Newspaper and saw the shocking news. The BYP bounties went up. X was overjoyed by the numbers on his head, but it didn't last long after seeing the one on the Silver Pirate Captain.
"That's a monstrous bounty!" Screamed angrily the pirate as he threw the newspaper on the floor.
"A measly 73 and I was happy? I'm still too weak I guess." Added X hand on his chin, and his head leaning on one side thinking about the matter.
" It's not really that in my opinion." Calmly said Angelo from his corner
"Yeah, you just didn't cause enough trouble for them to put a bigger number." added his brother with a smile.
"I should have killed everyone on Banaro?" Questioned X.
"How about attacking them directly to make it even better?" Muttered Angelo
"Can we do that?" Shockingly asked his brother Marcello
"Now that's interesting." Suddenly from his corner added Bloody Harvey with a grin on his face so evil that it enticed everyone on the boat.
"That's all good, but we're out of money and we need to stop by somewhere first for a refill." Said X while clapping twice.
" I got the perfect place for that. Also if we manage to get the control of that island the crew of the BYP might get closer to the fame you dreamed of, Capo." Added Angelo.
"Applenine?" Asked Marcello.
"Yeah, that island is just a gold mine without proper protection."
"But Angelo, remember it's under some pirate rule."
"We take them out. No brainer."
" Alright let's do it then. I need to get something for Weapon. That's going to be his gift. Gungungun" cut X

With that the five men were now heading towards the island.

@Emperor Cross

I'm going to edit it soon. I'm using my phone now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Things were going smoothly in the village. Like always, Abdullah and Jeet were in the saloon drinking and trying to hit on the barman. A woman too scared to tell both of them they were not her type. It was true that they came here every morning and night but they were still the pirates that took control of their island. Taking more than half of their profit with their yearly fee.

At first, when she saw their love for drinking, she tried to get them drunk and call the others to kill them but the pirates had abnormal resistance to alcohol. Secondly, with their habit to come to the bar at precise hours in the day made them more easier for the villagers to try something but one more time, something was in their way : The cactus guy. He was always suspiciously looking at everything. Everyday he would do a round and if something was wrong, he will make you know by shooting with his gun.

He was always the one who contacted the two other to tell them to stop drinking and get their ass back up to their headquarters which were a little atypical. They were living in one of the apple that fell, the old town hall. An apple that stood in the middle of the town which permitted or guys to move rather quickly in every direction.#

@God_Usopun