Island Baltigo

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Baltigo, labeled as the "Land/Island of White Soil" (白土の島 Shiratsuchi no Shima), is an island located somewhere in the Grand Line. It has white ground and tall pillars of rock, aswell as ruins that severs as the headquarters of the mysterious Revolutionary Army. Most members of the organisation never see this place and train etc. in other locations around the world.

(To get to this island you need to be an officer of the Revolutionary Army or have a Vivre Card of someone on it.)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

'Most Wanted Wan in the World' Monkey D Dragon
Level ?

Chief of Staff Sabo
Level 80
80 x 5 = 400
Strength: 65+16=81
Speed: 55+16+10=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 58+16+5+5=81
81x2=162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 67+24=91
91x2=182
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki (Precognition): 82
Devil Fruit: 81
-Mera Mera no mi (Flame Flame Fruit); Logia
Martial Arts: 76
56x2=152
-Ryusoken: 91
-Pipe: 61

Koala
Level 70
70 x 5 = 350
Strength: 62+14+5=82
Speed: 86+14=100
100x2=200
-Reaction: 100
-Movement: 100
Vitality: 70+14=84
84x2=168
-Durability: 84
-Stamina: 84
Haki: 81
81x2=162
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki(Precognition): 81
Martial Arts: 29+21=50
50x2=100
-Fishman Karate: 100

Hack
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 57+24=81
Speed: 73+6+5=84
84x2=168
-Reaction: 84
-Movement: 84
Vitality: 48+24=72
72x2=144
-Durability: 82
-Stamina: 62
Haki: 81
81x2=162
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 81
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=81
-Fishman Karate: 81

Revolutionaries (800)
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 29+4=33
Speed: 30+4=34
24x2=48
-Reaction: 24
-Movment: 24
Vitality: 20+4=24
24x2=48
-Durability: 24
-Stamina: 24
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Swordmanship/Gunslinging: 42

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Time beri reward
-950 000 000

Devil Fruit acquired
-Mera Mera no mi from Sabo

Weekly beri reward
-Cannot be controlled

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 62
62 x 5 = 310
Strength: 45+36=81
Speed: 57+24=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality:62+17=79
79x2=156
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 75
Mind: 12-12:0
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Conqueror's Haki
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki (Awareness):62
Martial Arts:72
72x2=144
-Kaika no Ken (Flowering Sword):72
-Sunshine: 72
Actions
"Talking"
Thoughts
"Attack Names"

Story Mission start
The waters of the Grand Line are known to be treacherous, the weather being chaotic and deadly and the pirates who sail it being dangerous. Many people fear it, some relish the challenge it represents, others travel it to find treasure or other things. And then there are those who have never known anything but the Grand Line, having been born here and seeing quite a few of its islands during their lives. One of these people was a Dwarf from the island of Green Bit in the New World, who has had a very eventful life despite her young age.

Jade was self reflecting on things a bit, which was quite rare due to her personality. She was sat in the crows nest of her ship, the Sea Pixie; looking out across the uncommonly calm waves. Her group had just finished liberating Drum Island from its tyrannical king, Wapol, in the name of the Revolutionary Army; an organisation dedicated to bringing down the corrupt World Government and the Celestial Dragons. Due to the events not giving her much to really relax or think about anything else, she was trying to make the most of this quiet period. They had plenty of time before they reached their destination, the island of the Revolutionary Headquarters; Baltigo.

Sophie was giving all the necessary orders and doing all the important tasks, giving Jade peace and quiet after all she did on Drum.
"Keep this heading, we have quite a distance to travel and there shouldn't be any reason to change it unless we run into pirates or Marines" The deputy gives an order to the navigator who locks in the heading they were on, she then heads towards the helmsman and repeats the instruction.

We did good getting rid of Wapol, but I still want to find those pirates Jade was thinking about the people responsible for the massacre on Cactus Island We thought they might be on this island but they must have went a different direction... She knew they didn't have to find them straight away, but it would've been good to quickly catch them straight away. The Revolutionary officer was a protector of the innocent, so letting them get away with it was definitely not something she could do. Reporting to her superiors was a bigger priority currently however, so she would have to find them another time.

"Is now a good time to make myself known? I feel it is but it would be rude to assume" The dwarf suddenly hears a mysterious voice, causing her to instantly raise her guard, starting to look around while activating her Observation Haki to try and find the source. Despite this, she could not locate them and was confused but didn't stop concentrating on finding them. "I suppose this was quite sudden. Do not be alarmed little one, you will not locate me like that and I mean you no harm."

"Where are you? Actually more importantly, who are you and why can't I find you?" It sounded like the voice, that didn't seem to be male nor female, was right by her; easily within her range of Observation Haki and her sight.

"I am a spirit. I reside in the sword you found under the snow" During her time on Drum, Jade had taken cover from a snowstorm in a small cave. While in there she found a sword that seemed more powerful than her then current one, so she had started using it. This sword was now in the scabbard on her back.

The small girl moves her head to look at the sword slightly
"Why are you in the sword?"

"I am the sword, I have always been in it and always will be. I was born from the many users it has had, the strength and will that has been put into it. The emotions they felt and the hardships they endured helped shape me. Their power and skill gave me abilities. Their personalities and soul gave me sentience"

Jade didn't really understand, but she got that it was a very special weapon that was basically sentient. "So you aren't a normal sword..."

The sword was silent for several moments "...That's one way to think about it yes. I am a Cursed Weapon, a weapon that has become something else entirely compared to normal ones."

She was quite intrigued, despite her connections to both the Revolutionary Army and the Marines; she had never heard about Cursed Weapons before. Jade had heard of Graded Swords, some of which were said to be cursed but this seemed quite different. "How are you different? Just sharper and generally more powerful?"

"That is part of it yes. But there is one other thing; a unique ability" A strong breeze blows the crow's nest as the sword says this.

"A unique ability? Like a Devil Fruit kind of a power or something more natural?" If anyone was nearby they might think that Jade had gone mad, since she was speaking to thin air; the voice actually being in her mind.

"It varies, but yes these abilities are similar to the things you call Devil Fruits. However obtaining and using these abilities are much harder than just eating something"

"What do you have to do to gain this power? I feel I might need it if I wanna keep protecting people" Jade had seen the power that some people had first hand, and she knew she wouldn't stand a chance if she needed to fight them.

"You need to pass a test, I need to decide if you are worthy and powerful enough to use me and my abilities"

Last edited:
Top Bottom