Island Baterilla Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A lush island in South Blue, Baterilla Island has been a popular vacation resort due to its peaceful nature. Up until recently, it has not had the eye of the world set upon it since the hunt for the offspring of Gol D. Roger. A month ago however, pirates invaded and put the entire island under their iron fist. Let by Gyro, the Gyro Pirates seem to have decided to make the island theirs.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gyro
[IMG]

Bounty:20.000.000
Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Gyro Pirates(30)
[IMG]

20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 20

Turtle(10)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 1
1x2=2
-Reaction: 1
-Movement: 1
Vitality: 14
14x2=28
-Durability: 18
-Stamina: 10
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-50 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-25 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi
Ice and his other 10 memebers sat up as they saw the pirate territory island,Baterilla.
Ice: Alright guys lets buckle up and get ready to get these pirates!
Let’s do it the men said and waited until they finally docked upon the island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: guan_yu
Prologue

Hosting Baterrila Island and playing as NPCs
Narrative
"Speech"
"Thought"

It’s not often you get to see a brilliant golden-sand beach. That was our privilege as we gazed out at the languid sea. It felt like we were walking on crystalline blanket of snow bequeathed by the winter time; with every step the sand shifted, with every motion forward there was some backward and down, such was its softness. Hemmed in by towering dunes, the flaxen sand swept around in a scythe of beach. Not only the occasional tourist walked past, but there is no absence of sun-blasted bodies on this lustful beaches. The seagulls were squawking over heads, squabbling and harassing the beachgoers in their endless hunger.

Far out to the sea, slithers of pulsing light saturated the ocean with golden showers. Ebbing ever so gently, it looked at peace in its cocktail-blue gown. The horizon seemed to be stitched with a silver line and a flock of 'Sula leucogaster' was flying into that place where the sky and water meet, embraced by the forever moving expanse that stretching out for infinity. It was mesmerizing and affectionate, seeming like it could swallow us up whole, but also like it could hold us and whisper words of comfort.

That's what used to be the daily life of us, the people of Baterilla. But a month ago however, pirates invaded. Led by Gyro, the Gyro Pirates seem to have decided to make the island theirs. Putting the entire island under their iron fist, instilling fear insides the peoples heart. Despite the peoples are still allowed to have our lives like how it used to be, the moment we make a mistake or pissing off the pirates, we have to prepare to face a reckoning.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The group of bounty hunters finally landed and they all still sit on the ship on the golden sand beach.
Ice began to speak,
Alright guys I’m going to go alone so they don’t suspect anything at this island.
Ice then hopped off the ship and said I’ll be back soon guys!
Ice kept walking up and off the beach until he finally entered the down and went into an bar.
He looked around and then began to speak
Who knows where Gyro is?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter I - The Bar

The bar is a drinking establishment which the local folks come to relax and socialize after a hard days work or enjoying the weekend with friends and townsfolk. The selection of beers are varied as the local customers and the tourist has their own preferences. There are many brews that originate from the local area and there is a brewery that was imported from across the sea. There are a secret stash behind the building with its metal exterior hidden from the street, where barrels of liquor were kept hidden in case of 'emergencies'. The walls are a variety of brown hues that glow golden from the yellow lights hanging from the rafters. The interior has a warm glow which allows the bar to have a homey feel, and this homey feeling cause the people to forget their worries and chat with the locals.

In that particular sunny day, peoples were gathered around like usually, trying to take a quick relaxation from the tension that they have from the pirates. They are chatting with each other, smoking and getting drunk. The bartender was polishing the glasses when suddenly a brown-tanned skin man with a square haircuts come in with an unfriendly manner.

"Who knows where Gyro is?", ask the man.

The peoples in the bar took a quick pause after hearing that. But then again they continues their routines without paying any heed to the man.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The people looked at Ice and then just ignored him.
Ice’s inner thoughts: Bro seriously? They must be afraid of him or something.
Ice then began to walk towards the bartender. He looked at the Bartender and began to speak
Where is gyro?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From the outside it looks cheerful, intimate and snug. Stacked stones and well-crafted wooden beams make up most of the building's outer structure. It's tough to see through the large, stained glass windows, but the sounds of cutlery and drinking glasses from within can be felt outside.

The bar itself is packed. Passing traders seem to be the primary clientele here, which is probably the best clientele for the owner. Several long tables are occupied by several small groups of people. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are singing and dancing, occassionaly pulling an unsuspecting waitress amidst their dancing group. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company.

The bartender just keep polishing the glasses as the man began to walk towards him. As the man arrived in front of him, the bartender stopped polishing the glass. He then placed the glass and napkin on the side table, then try to talk the man, "Hello there, good sir! Is there anything I can help, sir? Do you want to order a drink?"

"Where is Gyro?" ,
ask the man.

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking, sir!", with a friendly and smiling face, the bartender answered the question from that man.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked at the man until he gave him his repsone, “I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re asking,sir!”
Ice began to think
This guy is probably lying to me…
Ice who was carrying his Katana on his side grabbed his Katana from his waist and put it in the air so he could grasp everyone’s attention. He began to speak
Hello does anyone know where Gyro is you ignored me the first time but I will not be ignored an Second.
Ice took An toothpick in an dispenser at the bar and threw it in the air and sliced it in half to show his swordsmanship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Hello does anyone know where Gyro is you ignored me the first time but I will not be ignored an Second.
In moments the crowd that had been smoking, drinking, cheering, laughing, singing, and dancing suddenly stood silent. The customer stood with hard staring eyes that never blinked after the man suddenly swinging his swords around in the air.

"Now, now, sir! Please stop, cam down, sir! Please don't cause trouble here . . .!!!", With an anxious look on his face, eyes glistening, sweat pouring from his forehead, both hands facing forward, the bartender tried to ask that man to calm down and to stop making a ruckus. "Oh damn . . . If I can't calm this man down, those Gyro Pirates would step in, and it would turn ugly for everyone ..."

Five tables across from the man, Oliver and Jerome was sitting around, the two of them were members of Gyro Pirates. Oliver was a ticking time bomb. Always. Any provocation, no matter how small or insignificant and his temper would blow. His signature move was a solid upper cut to the jaw. The bartender once saw one of Oliver's unsuspecting victims almost get their tongue cleaved in half by their own teeth. Meanwhile Jerome was an A1 violent creep. He'd beat anyone smaller and weaker than himself to a pulp for saying boo to him, but he'd use his silver tongue to get out of trouble with anyone bigger or stronger.

Carlos, another member of Gyro Pirates, stands on the corner, whittling soft wood into an angel using a pocket knife. He's resting against the wooden pillar with a face of utter nonchalance. He's almost smiling, smiling as if something good were about to happen. Carlos is lost in fantasy land until business calls, then he morphs into someone no-one wants to cross. He just doesn't have any moral boundaries, no sense of right or wrong, good or bad. Last week he took that same knife and sunk it into some dude's eye. Asking that exact same questions like what that man just did for too many times was the cause.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked at the man turning his gaze to an group of people who where all doing different things but all the less were probably Gyro pirates.
Ice began to speak
Hey you guys in the corner are you guys Gyro pirates? If so you need to lay your weapons down and surrender.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Sir . . .! Please, sir . . .! Please stop it! We'll give you a free drinks sir, so please stop it . . .!", the bartender begging to the man.

But it seems the man didn't heeds the bartender at all. He continues to looking around for the Gyro Pirates in the bar. And suddenly his gaze was turned on Carlos who's standing in the corner.

Hey you guys in the corner are you guys Gyro pirates? If so you need to lay your weapons down and surrender.
The bartender panicked as he heard the man start to talk to Carlos. He's knew that if he can't stopped it right now, then a chaos is only a matter of time. The bartender then tried to begging to the man once more.

"Sir, please sir . . .!!! I'll give you free food too, sir!!! And if that's doesn't enough . . .", the bartender then looking to the doors that leads to the back room. He then whistling while clapping his hands, giving a signal to those who are in the back room. "How about this, sir . . .?! You can play with these girls all you want, and it's free . . .!!! Consider it as a compliment from oubar to you, sir . . .", said the bartender nervously as a couple of girls coming out from the back room.

Meanwhile, despite hearing the man, Carlos didn't immediately responding to the man's question. While giving a psychopathic smile, he continues to whittling the woods for a few moments before he finished. He blows the dust on the woods slowly and polish it up using his hand. He turn it over and over, looking for any small details that might be off.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice didn’t look at the bartender who was pleading for ice to stop. He was offering food,girls and drinks.
Ice began to speak
Look man I don’t want that but I can always take this fight outside of this bar.
Ice looked at the man who seemingly ignored him. Then looked around the rest of the room
I’ve got some belli on me aren’t you pirates if so come outside and face me…
Ice then walked out the door.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Look man I don’t want that but I can always take this fight outside of this bar.

The bartender has tried everything he could in hopes of stopping the man's acts that could cause trouble to everyone in the bar, and yet it doesn't bear any fruits as the man reject it without a second thought.

"B...bu...but si... sir, please...!", with a shaking hands and a hunch shoulders that can't stop trembling, the bartender keep trying to beg the man. But it's no use. The man didn't heeds him and instead continue to looking around at the bar.

I’ve got some belli on me aren’t you pirates if so come outside and face me…

In the corner, Carlos still occupied with his crafting when the man tried to use his money to fish him out.

"Huh . . . now he tried to use his money, huh?! A man like him, how much money does he get . . .?! I don't think he has many of it . . .! But still, money is money", Carlos thought to himself.

"Well, let's wait and see what will he do if I don't respond to his taunt. Let's see what kind of move will he do next . . .!!! It must be interesting . . .!!!", he thought to himself with a maniacally smile.

Meanwhile, still sitting on their table, Jerome and Oliver still continues their drinking as they didn't really hear what the man was saying.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice stood outside waiting for anyone to come outside and take him upon his Challenge. After a couple of minutes nobody seemed to come outside to take Ice’s money.
Well they either aren’t pirates or they might be getting reinforcements. Either way I don’t need to stick Around.
But I need to get some information…

Ice walked right back into the bar with most of the bars eyes fixed on him.
Ice began to speak
Hey someone tell me where Gyro resides if you don’t want to be under pirate reign anymore!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A few minutes has passed since the man leaving the bar. At that moment, Oliver and Jerome just finished their drinks and about to leave, when suddenly the man who is leaving the bar earlier come back again and began to speak.
IceTimeXI said:
Hey someone tell me where Gyro resides if you don’t want to be under pirate reign anymore!
Hearing that, Oliver who is already half drunk getting triggered. Meanwhile Jerome stood still while starring at the man with a squint eyes and a tight-lipped smile while clenching his fist.

With a flushed face, throbbing veins in the neck, and jutting chin, Oliver slammed the table with his right hand and pointing his finger on his left hand towards the man and began to speak angrily.

Oliver : "Who are you? You dickhead . . .!!! And what is your business with Gyro . . .?!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice hearing the words looked directly at Oliver.
I’m going to capture or kill him.
And with that word Ice unsheathed his sword and jumped outside ready to fight anyone.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m going to capture or kill him.
Oliver : "What did you say you bastard . . .?!"

And then the man Ice unsheathed his sword and jumped outside. By the looks of it, it seems he was trying to taunt them to fight him in the street. And he was succeed as both Jerome and Oliver with their hot blood following him outside.

Oliver : "Hey . . . where are you going you bastard . . .??!! Answer my questions . . . !!!"

Jerome : "He must be someone from the marines or maybe a bounty hunter who wants to capture our boss."
Oliver : "Well if that was the case, then let's beat him up for good."

Jerome : "You goddamn right."

Just before he came out of the bar, Jerome was shouting at Carlos and telling him to come out too.

Jerome : "Hey . . . Carlos! Get your ass outta here, come on! It's time to work!"

Knowing that, Carlos letting out a maniacal laughter as started to follow them going outside, "Huahahaha . . ."

"Well... Well... Well... Now it's become more interesting!",
Carlos thought to himself.

And with that the three of them has left the bar and now stands out on the street. Leaving the bartender and all of the customers cower in fear.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The three men stood side by side in front of Ice.
Ice looked at the men said nothing and aimmer at the both of them
and screamed
-Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Top Bottom