Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Black Clover

Year of Release: February 16, 2015
Author: Yuuki Tabata
Genre: Shonen

Synopse: Asta and Yuno were abandoned at the same church on the same day. Raised together as children, they came to know of the "Wizard King"—a title given to the strongest mage in the kingdom—and promised that they would compete against each other for the position of the next Wizard King. However, as they grew up, the stark difference between them became evident. While Yuno is able to wield magic with amazing power and control, Asta cannot use magic at all and desperately tries to awaken his powers by training physically.

When they reach the age of 15, Yuno is bestowed a spectacular Grimoire with a four-leaf clover, while Asta receives nothing. However, soon after, Yuno is attacked by a person named Lebuty, whose main purpose is to obtain Yuno's Grimoire. Asta tries to fight Lebuty, but he is outmatched. Though without hope and on the brink of defeat, he finds the strength to continue when he hears Yuno's voice. Unleashing his inner emotions in a rage, Asta receives a five-leaf clover Grimoire, a "Black Clover" giving him enough power to defeat Lebuty. A few days later, the two friends head out into the world, both seeking the same goal—to become the Wizard King!

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He turned into a kid?? :O

Oh my, I'm looking forward to see how the kingdom is gonna be rebuilt and what changes this war will bring to the people.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The latest chapters are pretty hype! So looking forward to more chapters.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I havent read black clover in a couple months. I was caught up but wasnt interested anymore. Should I try to get back into it??

Chapter 219

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter 219 is out minaaaaaa

Aw no, it would be fun if things got out of hand and Yami actually fought the scale dude. I mean, of course plot wouldn't let this happen due to the other kingdoms future wars, but still, I wanted so bad that they started to rebel against royalty now.

But I'm hyped for next chapters and seeing how things will go in this new arc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How I wished that Sword connected... Mad respect for the Black Bulls though.

Literal Chills when Asta Nullified Magic in the courtroom. Scale dude, you dunno wahz going on :dogkek:

Looking forward to this new chapter of the Black Bulls. Love this Manga

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How I wished that Sword connected... Mad respect for the Black Bulls though.

Literal Chills when Asta Nullified Magic in the courtroom. Scale dude, you dunno wahz going on :dogkek:

Looking forward to this new chapter of the Black Bulls. Love this Manga
I wished it had connected as well. It would be one heck of a start for the new arc ^^

I'm loving the manga too. I can't wait for them to start exploring outside of the Clover Kingdom, I hope they travel now to Diamond Kingdom and we get to see that dude from the beginning of the series ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Secre. New nakama acquired. And now time for adventure to other Kingdom.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Remember to avoid misunderstandings... Lol

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daaaayum. Spade dude legit trashed everyone.

I do wonder what happened bcs we know diamond kingdom aint good

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Black Clover just took on a whole new hype

Can't wait for the results of their training

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm curious about the others Guardian, also I'm willing to know about their skipped training session, damn Tabata you're teaser :blobdevil:

Chapter 229

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll start with a short commentary: this cover page is good, however why does mangakas make teenagers so buff when it's impossible for them to be THAT buff at that age? Weird.

So the time has come for the war between Heart & Clover vs Spade Kingdom. I thought we would have a glimpse of at least a bit of their training, that's disappointing. I wished mangas nowadays would let us see training a bit instead of completely time-skipping things.

So is this the time where we find out that Yuno is royalty and whatever? Because I already can see this plot happening.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh damn not even a thiny bit of flashback of training. Tho if diamond kingdom already fell what happened to that Salamander girl and her boyfriend?

Top Bottom