Movies Bloodshot

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Bloodshot
Based off Bloodshot by Kevin VanHook, Don Perlin and Bob Layton
Starring: Vin Diesel, Eiza González, Sam Heughan, Toby Kebbell & Guy Pearce
Release: February 21, 2020 (United States)

Synopsis:
After he and his wife are murdered, Marine Ray Garrison (Vin Diesel) is resurrected by a secret team of scientists. Enhanced with nanotechnology, he becomes a superhuman, biotech killing machine – Bloodshot. As Ray first trains with fellow super-soldiers, he cannot recall anything from his former life. But when his memories flood back and he remembers the man that killed both him and his wife, he breaks out of the facility hellbent on revenge, only to discover that there’s more to the conspiracy than he originally thought.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll give you Deadpool but Wolverine and the Punisher?
Yep imo wolverine is over hyped to kingdom come I got bored of the character and what they doing in the comics is almost like cancer.

Punisher is like Deadshot but come on he's not all that tbh as I prefer the Comedian and Bloodshot over him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yep imo wolverine is over hyped to kingdom come I got bored of the character and what they doing in the comics is almost like cancer.

Punisher is like Deadshot but come on he's not all that tbh as I prefer the Comedian and Bloodshot over him
Lol Wolverine is not over-hyped he got the right amount he deserves
Punisher/Deadshot are more than epic :feelslaserman:
Bloodshot can't hold the candle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Punisher/Deadshot are more than epic :feelslaserman:
Bloodshot can't hold the candle
If anything i am glad i dont get a Marvel movie or TV show but some independent getting some love like Spawn will, IT Chapter from Stephen King's books and others like Locke and Key amongst many.

Eg: The Boys has done well yet its not a Marvel or DC owned property.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If anything i am glad i dont get a Marvel movie or TV show but some independent getting some love like Spawn will, IT Chapter from Stephen King's books and others like Locke and Key amongst many.

Eg: The Boys has done well yet its not a Marvel or DC owned property.
Fair enough
Dark Tower was a flop
Bloodshot will follow :catlaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So second trailer dropped, seen a lot of mixed reviews and how its another Deadpool. But then again what is Deadpool without the 4th wall breaking and being the comic version of Saitama? ... Absolutely nothing, he's a rip off from Deathstroke.

Imo Bloodshot > Any version of Deadpool from comic to movie even the over rated Wolverine

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gintoki said it, Deadpool is simply a Deathstroke that will never be anything more than a gag.

Wolverine and Punisher are both cool and all but have grown stale as characters and nothing will ever change that. Frank will always gun down the mob and Logan will always be friend-zoned by Jean Grey lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gintoki said it, Deadpool is simply a Deathstroke that will never be anything more than a gag.

Wolverine and Punisher are both cool and all but have grown stale as characters and nothing will ever change that. Frank will always gun down the mob and Logan will always be friend-zoned by Jean Grey lol
That's just a spec of the truth but for that we head to the comic book thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Nah he got her when she needed a bad boy while she turned in a phoenix

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah he got her when she needed a bad boy while she turned in a phoenix
It doesn't change the facts, they never try anything new with him. Nearly every superhero reverts to the status quo eventually but Wolverine has been stuck there since he was created lol

Wolverine, in my mind, is undoubtedly the most badass mutant but also the least interesting.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have been looking for movies tonwatch.. Might wanna try this

Top Bottom