Brawl Butchered Your Love

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Gol D. Morfran

Level 40 (Weakened)
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Brawler: 60
Music: Behelit

╔═.✵.═════════════════════╗
CH - 1 Monster Encounter
╚═════════════════════.✵.═╝

Captain Morfran wasn't a man to take a meeting casually. "Bring...me...den den...mushi," Arcana left her chair to hand it over to the old giant worth 185,000,000 B. "Those...BASTARDS...ARE...LATE!" Morfran shouted to terrify his own members. His eyes were filled with rage and wildness. His voice was extremely croaky and fiery. Naked slaves were all over him and his throne, they were traumatized young boys and girls, forced to drink booze and lick his throne with minimal break. 'This is no human,' Arcana thought in discomfort. She was probably the same age as them. It was quite clear to her why Morfran's bounty was so high. She pitied the people this beast must have slaughtered. Wasn't she one of them? No, but her friend was. That is why she is here, for revenge.

"FUCK THEM...I will...KILL THEIR FAMILIES...I will-" Morfran went on, he didn't stop abusing. Arcana noticed some young slaves and pirates shut down their eyes when Morfran thundered even louder. 'How will I kill this monster?' Arcana wondered as she walked forward to get Den Den Mushi. The sky was certainly dark tonight. Like it was painted black.

The ship moved ahead, endlessly. At least a hundred people were standing around the captain to give him company. Morfran had stopped yelling to find complete silence for almost half an hour. "They are still not picking up, captain." Vice-captain informed his master for the third time. He stood with Arcana, trying to call their clients. Morfran stroked his heavy white beard, controlling his temper.

Even though it was midnight, people here were not permitted to sleep before Morfran. The giant grabbed the beautiful drowsy boy sitting on his laps. The moment Arcana noticed it, her hand impulsively reached for the naginata (glaive) she was carrying behind her back. "Don't..." The vice-captain whispered as he kept trying to call. He was tall and slim wearing dark clothes and a mask. His long silver hair were shining in the darkness.
Arcana scowled at him and then stared down the wooden floor, she wasn't ready for the screams.

"Lord What are you doing?" The boy asked slothfully. He probably missed a heartbeat when he realized his head was inside Morfran's mouth. The boy screeched, begged for a few seconds only to become Morfran's dinner. The captain ripped him all apart, even the other slaves were drenched with blood and flesh now.

"Where...are you...MARON!"
Morfran roared and slapped his bloody thighs. Montblanc Maron was called by a maniacal pirate, a blood thirsty monster.

?

@WingedClover

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maron

Music: Blood and Guts

?​
The entire crew was silent as the Den-Den Mushi's rings echoed throughout the ship. One of the newer recruits look around as Maron entered the room, "Don't bother, Morfran is just going to yammer on about killing me."

"But sir! He has an actual bounty! You don't even have a bounty sir!"

"I have the gold that he wants and we'll be approaching the meeting place soon. That's all that matters. We're going to double cross that fool on his own ship."

*Maron left his men to their own devices and entered his cabin. His entire desk was littered with gold coins that all belonged to none other than Captain Morfran. The young captain leaned back as he flipped a gold coin while leaning back in his chair. Maron laughed at the thought of Morfran cursing his name at that same moment.*

- Soon, very soon, I will make you pay for what you have done, Morfran. The end is near, you old doddering giant.-
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Where...are you...MARON!"

?
Arcana already knew that name. She battled this pirate not long ago. 'Maron is trading gold with this Monster, How?' Arcana thought.
The information she had received from the marine base before arriving for this mission was about Maron's and Morfran's meeting.
She didn't really believe this in the beginning. After learning about their conversations via Den Den Mushi, Arcana decided to take this matter in her hands. The girl always wanted to slay this monster Morfran, but now she could also do a second round with Maron.

The cold wind started to blow. To Morfran's liking, this weather made him feel somnolent. After a few minutes, the giant started snoring loudly. People were relieved to see that, now they could sleep for some time peacefully. Arcana didn't sleep, she stood near the ship's railing.

If there was one person here who wanted to genuinely help people, it was Arcana. She never really wanted to be a marine. After a big family conflict, she was allowed to leave the house forever. Even though her parents initially wanted her to become a WG's tool, but her father allowed Arcana to follow the revolutionaries. Although she lived a peaceful life, after witnessing some events, Arcana promised herself to become a revolutionary.

Unfortunately while leaving her home island, pirates kidnapped her. They noticed her strength and made her an elite slave. For one whole year, Arcana fought for pirates carelessly. At that time, a friend named Skylark, who was working under this mad pirate Morfran helped Arcana emotionally. She was beautiful and even younger than Arcana.

Morfran sold Arcana to Yellowbeard pirates for an insane amount of gold. During their meeting, Skylark expressed resentment on Morfran's decision. Surprisingly the monster noticed it and punished Skylark.

Arcana won't cry remembering that, she just gave a grimace of affliction. Time heal all wounds, and Arcana was no exception. She is already here to take revenge.
'Becoming Morfran's pirate was so easy, slaying him won't be that difficult,' She thought.

'Arcana,"
The Vice-captain appeared from the darkness, it seemed like he wanted to talk. But Arcana wasn't ready for a conversation right now, she was cautious.
"Where is Skylark?" He questioned.

"Yellowbeard and Morfran buried her....alive"
Arcana couldn't hold her tongue and gave him an exasperated look.
The vice-captain stepped back.

"THEY ARE HERE!!"
Morfran pirates reported, their captain opened his eyes at a glacial pace.
?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
One of the new recruits ran into the captain's room, "Sir! We've approached Morfran's ship!"

"At ease." *Maron glared at his one of the gold coins without paying any mind to his subordinate*.

"S-sir? How can you be at ease with Morfran near?"

"He took away someone that was worth a lot to me." He set down the coin, "There was a girl on his ship named Skylark. I had an unrequited love for her older sister, Eris... Now that I have received word that Skylark has been killed by Morfran, I can only avenge her to make things equal. I can at least return with the news that she has been avenged."

*Maron picked up his swords and ordered his men to carry in the gold first*. They all made sure to keep their swords handy in case they were attacked as soon as Morfran saw his gold. Maron noticed a familiar face upon greeting the ships crew...

- The marine is here? No. It can only be an uncanny resemblance. Marines, pirates, women and children... Everyone is always a pain in my neck so much, I'm seeing things. Even if it was her, she'd probably be fine with me killing that bastard. -
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
Maron's ship wasn't as big as compared to Morfran's watercraft. Though luckily the height was almost similar. Maron and his men climbed their way to the railing, where Arcana stood. It didn't take them a minute to get in Morfran's ship and analyze the situation in the pitch dark.
"Did Maron train his members?" Arcana could see some promising new recruits. Her eyes met Maron's. It seemed like he couldn't recognize her as he was rushing things with his crew members carrying gold. There were cautious and doubted Morfron's intentions.

"You...are...here?"
Morfron asked in his usual loud and hoarse voice. Arcana followed everyone to reach the open court. Morfron considered himself no less than a king. He spotted Maron and frowned.

"Bring... Dinner for... Maron's men...and yes...Booze too, "
Morfran ordered his servants. He already sounded drunk for this meeting. But this man was just concealing his anger. Arcana didn't pay much attention to their deal. She kept in thinking how Maron could actually help her to murder this monster, right now. This was a great opportunity for her. A free battle? No, she needs to make a better scene. But how will she do that? Arcana wasn't good at planning things, she could only take decisions impulsively. She concluded not to assault right now. There were almost 200 men gathered here. They encircled the throne and Maron's crew only leaving the way from where they reached Morfran. After seeing those young nude kids, even Maron's free must have felt remorse. Many of them didn't even eat the food that was brought here.

"I will...give you that....map. It's in my...bedroom...I will take you...there...myself."
Arcana was getting lucky; if she could get rid of these crew members, things would be much easier. Morfran meant to accompany Maron without any guards. How will the marine agent come after them? Arcana sighed, thinking about the odds.

"But before that... let's play a GAME..."
Morfran chucked horribly. Even a baby could tell he was up to no good. The tension rose, everyone waited for Morfran to continue.

"A bare first...duel...Maron...a bare first duel...you are going...to...fight someone now."
Morfran cracked up again, he was clearly going berserk. His eyes broadened, he kicked a slave girl far away from his throne in pure excitement.

"If you...kill your...opponent...you get the...map. If you lose...your life...your opponent will...get something...special."
Everyone was startled to hear Morfran's words. Soft whispers spread to every corner.

"Your opponent...is...this...kid."
Morfran pointed at no one else but Arcana. The girl shivered to know that something is already dubious here. Can this Monster read minds?

"You don't want this fight."
Arcana murmured as she strolled forward. Walking past the confused pirates.

"Hah...I am...dying...for it." Morfran roared.
?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
CH - 2 Ruin
"I came to exchange gold. Not to fight little girls. If you want a fight, you should pay the blood price, big boy." *The smaller captain clenched his fists*.

Captain Morfran fought back a laugh, but couldn't hide his grimace, "Hey, chestnut boy. I know about the Montblancs, they are a family full of liars... At first, I thought you were using that name as a cover, but now I'll keep you around as a cabin boy or a slave with your funny looking style. You must prefer tall tales to fighting with your fists. MAYBE THAT'S WHY ONE OF MY SLAVES BROUGHT UP YOUR NAME A WHILE AGO."

Maron clenched his fists* "You're lying!"

"Oh, so you do know about that girl? Well, I'll let you know I made sure to give her a proper burial." Morfran's laugh echoed throughout the ship, "Gufafafafafa, I wonder if you knew about her sister, Eris, too, eh? Little did either of them know, you double-crossed one of my men before I met either of them. Once I knew they were your friends I had to treat them well. This is all thanks to you, chestnut boy."

The captain's jaw dropped, he didn't know what to say. He couldn't think. Maron stood still as he was frozen with despair.*

- If I never tricked one of his men, they'd be alive. This is all my fault. Eris and Skylark would have been alive if it weren't for my lies. -

"Say, what was her name? Sark? No? Stark? Hmmm.. Maron, do you know that name? Marooooon, O what was that little ladies name? What was her nameeee?"
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
If Arcana wins the battle she will apparently get something special? She knew the reward. To recruit Arcana, Morfran promised her to give a cursed weapon from his collection.

"Let's start the fight...Maron!"
Morfran giggled, his voice was much clearer now. Maybe enthusiasm cleaned his throat. The captain's confidence in Arcana perplexed the men. Why is this girl reluctantly preparing for a fight? The girl kept her glaive somewhere safe in the crowd and entered the ring. Surrounded by pirates and Morfran the area appeared not wide enough for a duel. She kept her dagger for the worst scenario.

"Underestimating me? I think you have the weakest memory in east blue," said Arcana in a rather friendly tone. The only two who could help her to pummel this Gold (Gold D.) Monster was Maron and the cursed weapon.

Arcana had murdered Maron's men once, even though she couldn't win, that battle proved herself to be a skilled combatant.

Arcana stood facing Maron, her face was clear enough here as beautiful lights were used to decorate the bloody throne.

A menacing smile appeared on Gold D. Morfran's face. The one thing he loved was inevitable battles.
?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
*Maron clenched his fists, grit his teeth and took fighting form. But once he got a closer look he realized that the girl standing before him at that moment, was the same girl kid that he clashed with back at another island a while ago...*

-If she's here then that means the Marines might have us surrounded. This girl must have some sort of plan if she's going up against Captain Gol D. Morfran... Maybe this day really is in my favor-

*The younger captain slowly approached the young undercover marine with his guard raised*

"You look like a tough kid I met a while back. Give me your best shot kid! If we're lucky, we'll both make it out of this alive!" *
?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

?​
Finally, the two visitors who arrived on this ship to take revenge were fighting each other. There was some turmoil as the duel began, the pirates from two different crews distanced themselves in fear of sudden uproar. Though Arcana was a new recruit, Morfran pirates won't just let their comrade suffer in this battle. None of them knew her true intentions, except Morfran?

Level 33
33 × 5 = 165
Human Bonus: 6+6+6+9 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 46 + 6 = 51
Speed: (47 + 6) x 2 = 106
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality: (34 + 6) x 2 = 40
-Stamina: 47
-Durability: 38
Martial Arts: (38 + 9) × 2 = 94
-Naginata: 51
-Brawling: 42
Seeing Maron getting into an aggressive stance, Arcana did the same. She didn't clench her fist but left it wide opened as if she placed her hands on polished vertical walls. Carefully she started stepping forward. Her hands were as firm as swords, ready to punish pirates.
Pirates started to cheer, not in a reckless manner to annoy Morfron.
Arcana noticed Maron murmuring something, after listening to him slowly she understood what was this man saying. 'So he recognized me, I am so glad? Meh,' Arcana thought. Anyone could have realized that there was something very hurtful between Maron and Morfran. The two pirate captains looked like enemies. How can things go this well for Arcana? She wouldn't trust a pirate to defeat another pirate, will she?

Arcana charged forward swiftly, no one expected it. Her body moved so fast that Maron could not even see her this time. She stood on one leg just next to the pirate and threw a weak chest slap with her right hand. It was weak because she has already prepared for an uppercut with her strong left. Tensing her fist and hiding it behind her waist, she has successfully invaded in Maron's range.
?​

We have been editing our posts every time to correct the text formatting, Music and all.
Don't mind it. :blobgift:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
*Everything moved in slow motion as Maron felt the marine's punch hit his jaw. He was knocked back and fell back.* Morfran chuckled, "You thought you could run off with my treasures, but you can't handle a little girl like this one? This lass is tall, yet even your lover put up a better fight."

*Maron jumped back up, "Oh you'll get what's coming to you after I finish this!" The young captain set his gaze on Arcana again and charged right at her.*

-This time I'll dodge her punch and grab her.-
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
A good strike on the chin would make your opponent dizzy. Arcana knew this but her aim wasn't precise enough. 'I will slow down a little to throw stronger and accurate hits...'
Arcana thought as she regained her aggressive stance. Morfran glared at them with suspicion and the girl knew it. He must have noticed Maron murmuring something. Hell! This match was set up by him.

To her surprise, Maron charged at her. The girl didn't have much time to come up with a right a defensive stance. Running away would have been a beneficial move but that would be that last thing Arcana would do. She didn't care how many people watched her fight. She had her own pride.

Maron reached her already, the girl recklessly threw a quick jab. Arcana realized that this tricky pirate was actually anticipating her attack. 'He is serious now, ' Arcana saw her opponent getting sway from her strike, it was a moment terrible for her.

?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
*Maron dodged the jab, lifted her off of her feet and flipped her over. He leaned in close, "Stay down for a sec, then pretend to knock me out when you have a plan." The chestnut haired captain glared at the elder giant. He pointed right at him, "Now, it's time for you to pay for Eris and for Skylark!" *

Everything was silent. Morfran didn't say anything this time. -Darn! Is the girl going to attack me or did she do something silly? Did he see through my idea?-

*Maron slowly turned his head around for whatever came next from his newfound ally*
?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
Morfran was reasonably alarmed to see the power of the two fighters. Even though he believed himself to be undefeatable here, Maron and Arcana could surely injure him and he didn't want that. He has already weakened last year...not anymore. Morfran realized he underestimated his enemies. Further, he saw Maron whispering something to Arcana before flipping her over.

"I need to...elimante...these two," Morfran mumbled.

An elegant brown girl was tasked to wash his monstrous shoulders. She was the most beautiful and Morfran's favourite slave. Her younger brother was sitting on the floor, cleaning Morfran's right massive foot. The sister couldn't help but misunderstand Morfran's words. The anxiety she was carrying inside her broke out in the form of tears. She imagined this devil raping her and her brother only to murder them later. How dark and lonely this child felt for the past weeks?

"Don't kill us two, " The girl said as she stopped washing the shoulders. Morfran's face turned to find the girl sobbing her heart out. He ignored her this time.

Arcana didn't get up, what plan could she come up with at this time? Can she really trust a pirate here? There was no choice but to leave this matter to luck. Watching these young slaves infuriated her. Arcana stayed down for a few minutes. The moment she realized that Morfran pirates were losing their cool, Arcana stood up. They wanted her to win.

She panicked and couldn't think of anything brilliant for this terrible situation. There were naked slaves all around Morfran and hundreds of pirates encircling her.

Arcana rushed towards Maron once more this time using her leg to strike his lower body. Her hits were sharp but faded.
"I am trusting you...but, " They exchanged more light blows. "We need to get rid of his men and slaves," Arcana jumped in the sky and rolled herself forward to drop a light kick on Maron's shoulder. Morfran schemed to destroy his two haters by making them fight each other. But now he was feeling muddle-headed as the plan backfired. The two were planning something as they combated each other.

?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​

*The chestnut haired captain withstood the girl's light kick, despite it still disorienting him a little bit. Arcana gave him some distance after her attack.*

-Great, I know just what will ruin this old timer's day-

*Maron's frown twisted into a grin once his eyes met with Morfran. He took a deep breath, pulled out his two swords and yelled, "Any slave that allies with my crew can sail free! It's time to pull out your weapons boys!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
Narration
`Dō´s Thoughts´
The Monster inside

Near the prow of the massive ship a small dinghy was fastened to the anchor chain, undetected thanks to a moonless night and a distracted guard. The shadow that came with it had already blocked the mechanism to raise the anchor and was currently casing out the forecastle. He was keeping tabs on the situation on the main deck by listening for any change in the incessant screaming and cheering that accompanied the fight that was going on.

`This is not good. The pirates seem to be holding some kind of friendly fight right now, probably as a prelude to some kind of slave deal. I have to find a way to get all these innocent people off this ship and then sink it. Maybe the other crew has left their vessel unguarded enough that I can secure it and sneak them over one by one? But thats rather unlikely. No Pirate would be so stupid as to leave their own ship unprotected while dealing with another. So maybe I can find some smaller boats onboard. Such a large ship would need some landing vessels, lest it drags itself over long stretches of sand everytime the crew makes landfall.´

His thoughts were interrupted when the cheering from the pirates took on a more rabid tone. Whatever was happening was clearly about to escalate, possibly into a full scale war between the two crews. Alarmed, Yasashi te Dō, who had been send here by his superiors in the Revolutionary Army to stop Morfran from selling slaves to the Tenryubito, rushed to the railing of the forecastle deck to check on the situation. The Captain of the smaller crew was apparently still fighting with the young girl from the slavetraders crew, but the crowd around them seemed to get impatient, with many of them readying their weapons, and the rift between the two group widening.

Dō got his first good look at the captain of the Morfran Pirates, a giant wall of muscle and beard, painted with blood and surrounded by slaves whose throne, a golden monstrosity clad in terrible depictions of violence and sodomy, almost towered over the entire aftercastle.

`That man is not a slavetrader! That´s a monster! Those slaves are still kids! He doesn´t keep slaves to sell them, he trades in slaves to keep them! Their eyes... There is no light in their eyes! They are already irreparably broken! What can a man do to so completely destroy all hope in children this young? I don´t even want to think about it. He needs to be stopped, immediately. He can´t be left alive.´

Then we kill him! Rip him apart! Drench the deck with his blood! And then we kill the rest of his men and then the slaves!

`No! I will not give in to you again! I will do this myself! You will not take over again! I don´t have a chance against all these pirates in direct combat anyways. I´ll wait for the outcome of this meeting and kill him in his sleep when I get the chance.´

While this internal conflict was going on the man with the chestnut on his head had drawn his two swords and now, with a smile on his face, he shouted:

"Any slave that allies with my crew can sail free! It's time to pull out your weapons boys!"
`Maybe I have to expedite my plans a little bit. At least the other captain seem to be on the side of the slaves as well. Is this some kind of rescue operation? Does that monster hold one of his companions as a prisoner? But no matter his intentions... It doesn´t seem like the slaves have enough hope left to fight for themselves. They are probably drugged and way to afraid of THAT to even consider escaping. But if this escalates, they might still get dragged into this.
It seems I have to get involved more directly than I had hoped. I have get closer to the slaves to protect them in case HE decides to kill them preempively or otherwise puts them in danger.´

With that in mind the young Revolutionary got off the upper deck of the forecastle and began circling the two crews who were too preoccupied with eachother to notice him.

?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
After becoming a part of Morfran pirates, Arcana heard a few things about their captain. She learned how a loving father became a monster he is now.

"Any slave that allies with my crew can sail free! It's time to pull out your weapons boys!"
Everyone was stunned. Arcana admired his audacious words, but this was a reckless move. She turned around to see Morfran's response.
His burning eyes were wide open. It was like a monster has finally awakened. He grabbed the brown girl with his huge hand.

"No-" Arcana searched for her weapon; it was lying under a table. When she looked back, Arcana found the girl dead. Morfran crushed her with his bare hands; then he tossed her down to the ground without any mercy. Her brother jumped out of his skin. His beloved sister was lying face down, squashed like a toy. The washing cloth stained with blood. The little boy grabbed her sister and started shaking her, hoping that she would wake up somehow. All the slaves wanted to flee or join Maron's side somehow, but they knew the vice-captain was keeping an eye on them.

"NO SOUL IS ALLOWED...TO MOVE..."

Morfran screamed lustily, freezing everyone present here.

"TRY TO FIGHT...BACK...AND...I WILL PEEL OFF YOUR SKIN...TAKE YOUR EYES OFF...NAILS...HAIR...EVERYTHING...AND BURN YOU ALIVE!"

Morfran stopped yelling and stepped down, leaving his thrown and entering the ring. Maron's pirates were outnumbered, fighting this bone-chilling monster was insanity.

She would stare at the brother who still hadn't given up. How cruel a man could be? Her legs started to tremble now. She wanted to stop them, but they were out of control. Arcana could only watch Morfran walking towards Maron like a slow storm. Morfran pirates were no exception. They were terrified and wished this nightmare to end as soon as possible. Yet, they were

"What were you trying to do, girl?" Morfran asked the girl while starting at Maron. "I...I have met this foolish pirate before. I wanted...to take my revenge, Lord." Arcana had no other choice. She wanted to live.

"Strongest loyalty...comes from fear...Arcana... catch the intruder...for me?"
Moran pointed at the young revolutionary Dō. He was carefully scouting, yet he wasn't aware of Morfran's observation Haki. Arcana could tell this Mink was in the revolutionary army by judging his attire.

"As you wish, Lord." Arcana sighed and walked towards her Naginata (Glaive).
"Let's have... a talk inside, Maron?" Morfran showed him the way to his room. "Everyone...come inside...to witness the grand show...Rilerd, you stay here." Morfran ordered his vice-captain and waited for Maron's answer. He would not stop glaring at his eyes. If Maron were to decline his invitation, Morfron would truly annihilate his crew.

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

"Affirmative, sir," the vice-captain signaled everyone to go inside the cabins. Arcana grabbed her polearm and looked at the startled mink. He was a black tiger wearing a revolutionary cloak. 'I will kill Morfron after surviving this day,' The marine girl lost all the hope there was. Arcana and Maron realized that their plan was ruined in seconds by this demon.
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
- Darn it! I was so close, I'll have to do grit my teeth and withstand whatever this monster throws my way-

*Maron shuddered at the sight of Morfran's twisted grin. He felt a chill run down his spine as he mumbled, "Yes"*. The elder giant made a big smile with his stained yellow teeth, "Ohhh? I couldn't hear you, small-fry. I want you to say that one more time."

The Mont Blanc stared right at the giant despite his hands trembling with a mixture of fear and rage, "Yes."

"I have a ton of things in store for you."
?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?

CH - 3 Uprising

Narration
`Dō´s Thoughts´
"His speech"

The Personification of his repressed violent urges

Level 25 ->125 Points
+2x4 Str +2x4 Speed +2 Mind Mink Bonus
Strength: 13 +8 = 21
Speed: 26 +8 = 34 -> 68 subpoints
+5 React from Mind
-Movement: 32
-Reaction: 36 +5= 41
Vitality: 21 -> 42 subpoints
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 21
Mind: 39 +2=41 -> 82 subpoints
-Music: 45
-Navigation: 31
-Unallocated: 6 Points
Martial Arts: 26 -> 52 subpoints
-SoftPaw Style: 41
-Weapon: Bo Staff: 11

`Shit. This is bad. He killed her. I should have done something. This is my fault!´

Morfran said:
NO SOUL IS ALLOWED...TO MOVE...
The young Revolutionary froze in place. He could not risk getting discovered. While the mad titan moved into the ring in a way that more closely resembled an unstoppable avalance or some localised continental drift, rather than anything remotely humanoid, Dō tried to make himself as small as possible, but unfortunately he had stopped right at the edge of the rift between the two pirate factions, so he didn´t have much cover to hide behind.

` I´m not suprised the pirate girl and that Captain have some history together. Piracy often creates grudges. Thats the reason there is so much violence in this world. Old grudges create new grudges.

But her eyes.. She doesn´t seem to mean it. And there seems to be some kind of drive beneath her fear...´

Morfran said:
Arcana... Catch the Intruder... for me?
`Oh crap, he saw me!´ He thought, while the pirates around him nearly climbed over each other to get away from him to not get caught in Morfrans wrath. `I can´t take on all these pirates, and that girl seems very strong, too. I have the sea behind me, and if I can get to my dinghy I might get away if I can get around the prow. This ship doesn´t have front cannons and the other ship might cover my escape.. Though then I would leave the slaves here to die or worse... I´ll keep that as plan C. Maybe I can form an alliance with the chestnut pirate, our goals seem to overlap, or I´ll find my contact...´

Morfran said:
Let´s have a... talk inside, Maron? Everyone, come inside... to witness the grand show... Rilerd, you stay here.
`Dammnit, he won´t be able to help me now. Maybe I can free him if I can get out of this situation? At least I am almost alone with this Arcana girl now. And I found my contact. He can´t blow his cover (yet), but at least he won´t interfere if I try to talk to her. She seemed to reallly resent Morfran, not just fear him. With her strenght we might be able to free Maron and end the misery on this ship for good.´

He gave Rilerd, his undercover contact, a small sign that he would try to handle Arcana alone, and while calmly screwing together the parts of his Bo staff he had kept strapped to his back, he began focusing on her.

Kill her! She´s weak and scared! The perfect prey!

`No! She´s just a kid! I bet she wants to get off this ship as badly as all those slaves!´

With the clear goal of recruiting Arcana for his cause and freeing her from the clutches of this mad slaver in mind, he suppressed the violent urges that had swelled up when he saw how vulnerable his opponent seemed to be.

Rilerd, who had spent years to infiltrate the slavetrading network in the east blue knew full well that concealing his identity as a Revolutionary was of utmost importance to the continued success of his operation. He had build up a reputation as a reliable businessman even despite his affiliation to Morfrans crew, and the men on his ship oftentimes respected him more than the captain himself, mainly because he didn´t eat people, but also for his leadership skills. He had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, and now, with three strong people on board after Morfrans head, it was time for him to take over the crew. Maybe soon he will get an opportunity to make a deal directly with the tenryubito.

He said:"You two settle this alone, I have better stuff to do." And went off to inform his most loyal comrades of the impending takeover. He was confident that his revolutionary colleague would be able to convince Arcana to join forces with him against Morfran. He was sure that killing him was the reason she was here.

Dō, who, to the uninformed eye seemed almost relaxed and carefree in his posture, was intently focused on his opponent, watching for any twitch that might betray her first attack, and also trying to ascertain her emotional disposition.

`She seems scared, unsure of what to do next. She knows I´m an enemy of Morfran, but she has doubts we have any chance, even together. The fight with Maron was probably staged, too. I bet she also planned to ally with him. I´ll have to convince her that this is possible. After all, I know that Junior Agent Geralt Riley, or "Rilerd", as he calls himself now, sent for reinforcements for the exact purpose of providing enough chaos so that he can take over the crew himself. We´ll have all of Morfrans men on our side against him.
I can´t tell her that, though, so I need to convince her otherwise. I`ll start with freeing the slaves, that task should be easier to believe possible.´

"I am a member of the Revolutionary Army, and I am here to free these slaves. I know you hate Morfran, so help me deal this blow to his crew and wealth."

He had to keep his raspy voice relatively down, there might still be listeners nearby.

Dō kept watching Arcana, awaiting a response from the young fighter.

?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
Maron and his thirty men entered the cabins with Morfran. Out of 200 hundred Morfran pirates, around 50 followed their wicked lord. They were vicious murderers but loyal to their captain. Rest of them waited for Rilerd's command. They were pleased yet frightened to watch the vice-captain breaking the chains that imprisoned the young kids. Rilerd wouldn't believe how quickly he managed to pull out his mission. The revolutionary didn't let his avidity take over. He calmly did his job, without answering any question that was thrown at him.

"Stay here if you want to fight. If you just can't muster the courage for it, follow me. We are leaving." Rilerd didn't look back and walked forward. Many people accompanied him; more than what Arcana expected. Only 40 remained here; they wished to use weapons to end this matter. Arcana could guess that there will be a bloody quarrel among them soon. She was right, their viewpoints clashed in no time. Being a part of an immoral crew they used violence to validate their point. Some of them were ready to confront Morfran and others wanted to pause the operation for various reasons.

Arcana would be counted in the latter. After ignoring the eerie sensation for a long time she couldn't help but glance at the door again. Morfran stood there; smirking at Rilerd's ridiculous actions. He looked at Arcana's dreadful eyes. Morfran was invincible. Arcana lowered her eyes and then focussed at her enemy. "I give up, " Arcana whispered to herself ignoring how the Mink tried to convince her. She raised her Glaive in the sky and carefully plodded towards her opponent.
?​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?​
The giant captain picked up Maron and tossed him against the wall.

-That kid better think of something fast. I don't know how long I'm going to last against this monster-

Morfran smiled, "Since everything else is taken care of. I'll spend the rest of my time having fun with you since you had to ruin my amusement... Now, you will chain yourself to the wall or die right now". The young captain had no other choice than to obey this monster. He chained himself to the wall and stared down the giant. Morfran slapped him so hard, he flew across the room, but the chain kept pulled him back to the ground.

The chestnut haired captain smiled, "Is that the best you got giant? I'm not some kid, you can easily scare and pick on."

"Really? I do remember your Eris' sister being fairly easy to deal with... Maybe Eris was the one that broke easier.. Bah! Who cares?!" The giant then wound up a backhanded slap.

Maron struggled to stand up again after the wind was knocked out of him.

-Someone had better come up with something. I don't know if I can last a few hours, let alone one hour with this giant... Although, a normal blow like that should've killed any normal person my size.. Maybe he's weaker than usual.. I'll try to bear whatever he throws at me-

?​

Top Bottom