Resolved Canned threads/updating guidelines and terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Two of the threads I made in chitchat were canned for being controversial in nature. I'm not trying to use this thread to complain but as context to make a suggestion - you should update the rules in regards to this. Specify in the rules what topics aren't allowed to be discussed and why.

The reason for this is that while nearly all of you are fresh from OJ and familiar with legacy rules and "rules" from there, other members that come over may not be. I don't want to find myself coming up with the effort of making a post and then getting it zapped because I'm not aware of some unbroken "not a rule but still a rule" I broke. This doesn't so much apply to the threads I just made but posts I will make in the future because I talk about all sorts of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We don't want to add all subjects we don't want discussed on Thriller Bark to the Guidelines, instead we're going to be taking every thread into consideration ourselves.

If there is no repeated attempts to ignore our rules, we won't be punishing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom