Naval Battle Caribou Pirates

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]
The Caribou Pirates became famous through their two captains killing many Marines. The crew is presumably strong, as both their captains are considered to possess the highest bounties in the new generation of rookies. While managing to make it through the first half of the Grand Line is an impressive feat, it is unknown how much of this is due to Caribou's Logia ability.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caribou
[IMG]

Bounty: 210,000,000
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Devil Fruit: 30+12=42

Coribou
[IMG]

Bounty : 190,000,000
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 30+12 =42
42x2=84
-Gunslings: 42
-Shovelmastery: 42

Gravediggers (100)
Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Shovel mastery: 40

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-100 000 000 Beri

Devil fruits acquired:
-Numa Numa no Mi from Caribou

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
W E T H A I R
The salty air stings as it blows itself across my worn and crackling flesh. I... I can't even remember what it felt like to not be in pain... to not feel as if my skin were on fire... to not curse every breath of air that manages to wriggle its way into my body and keep me from dying... Only a fleeting memory of my life before.....there it is again--ughh tsk! I lost it again... *sob*...oh god..... OH GOD! They've even taken him away from me... *sob* What was I trying to think about again?.... right.... I know.... I think that I used to be a sailor! That's right... a sailor.... on the ocean... oh *sob* oh god.......

The man tried to open his eyes, but alas it was useless. He was too weak to have his eyes shut with such a monstrous breeze blowing right at him, but he felt no effort to shy away from the beating of the wind, He was too weak to even tell if he had eyes anymore. The man began to cry as he continues to struggle to try and remember who he once was.... before all this.

That's right... a sailor on a ship at sea... I can hear it, the ocean, the birds calling, men laughing--that's right! I'm with friends.... I'm with friends..... were we fishing? I.... I think I would have liked fishing.... with friends..... working as a village fisherman... with my friends..... that's right.

@Dragomir

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ever since leaving Kenzan Island, Elise grew accustomed to the saltine taste of the sea air. It wasn't long ago that she left her home to join the SHP with Drago but it was enough time for her to get used to a sailor's life. The back and forth rocking of the boat, while at first made her uncomfortable and nauseous, now calmed her nerves every time her partner would something ridiculous to set her off. Additionally, basking in the good sun did well to her skin, going from light olive to a dark tan. It was also the first time her muscles felt so relaxed and not sore all the time. A sailor's life, was a good life.

The only problem with it was this partner of hers. Drago "dat boi" Dangerbuff. A notorious pirate with a bounty over 300 million that attracted a lot of attention. But it wasn't the constant chase of bounty hunters behind them that bothered Elise. It was his intentions. Ever since he had taken over Kenzan Island, she had quickly come to notice his distance. He didn't talk much and did the most bizarre things. He had ditched his crew back the SHP base and ran off with her for an expedition into the New World. Talking about, as an apprentice she needed to experience the dangers of a pirate before being a complete one.

Possibly, the creepiest thing he's ever said was back on Sabaody. "It's time I left the Silver Hair Pirates..." Elise remarking the peculiar convo she had with the cyborg. "Why would he leave? Does disloyalty run within every pirate crew?" The girl mumbled under her breath, cautious to not let Drago hear her. The cyborg on the other side of the boat, laid down with his hands on his belly while facing the sun as if napping. At least that's what it appeared to be. For all Elise knows, he could completely faking it. I will uncover his motive. Is it for money, glory, or power? Whatever it is, he's not to be trusted. I hope he wakes up though. We must talk about the giant Sea King he decided to have tag along with us. That beast is scaring me.

Behind the boat, a thick large rope was tied on a handle. It stretched deep into the sea below, dragging an extraordinary creature with the boat. It was one of Drago's bizarre actions. Soon after arriving into the New World, he strapped a Sea King to the ship, feeding it while they traversed to their destination.

A shade encompassed the area above the duo. Thinking it was just a few clouds, Elise wasn't bothered by it. 30 mins gone by and still no sun. If anything, the shade got darker as the time passed. Elise, now irritated by her precious sun being gone, looked up to only be met with a raindrop to her eye. "Ah!" She jerked her head back down and rubbed her eye. A few more raindrops fell down onto the deck. It was drizzle. A drizzle turned into a moderate rain. A moderate rain now becoming an onslaught of pouring water. Next to Elise, her partner was stirring. The rain had fully woke him up.

"I don't like this rain."

Elise rolled her eyes. "Yeah, me neither, could you say something more useful?"

Drago glared at her. She glared back. "I don't like this rain as in, it's going to get worse as time goes on. I'm not navigator but even I can tell a rainstorm is on the horizon."

Elise was now worried. She didn't want to die. It wasn't her time yet. She frantically looked across the sea in search for an island that they could move to, but there was none. However, something did catch her eye. A ship, a frigate by it's size, was sailing steadily across the water as if the rain didn't exist.

"There Drago, a ship!"

"Give me the spyglass." Elise toss the long object towards a now standing Drago. The cyborg put one eye in and leaned forward, trying to get the best possible view. After a long look, he put the glass down and had the biggest smile on his face. "By golly Elise. We've found them. The Caribou pirates. We've found them! Look at the jolly roger!"

Elise took a look herself and squealed like a little girl. They were finally going to get shelter, food, and people to converse with. She looked at Drago, as excited as a puppy. Drago's bright smile shook Elise. The smile from her own face receded into a horrified frown. They were both excited but for completely different reasons. Oh no! What does he want now? What the hell could he possibly be thinking about at this time?!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WET.
HAIR.
'Hey! Tom! Come over here and give us a hand with the net, you lazy asshole! Ha! Quit standin' over there with yer willie flappin' in the wind, otherwise the World's Smallest Sea King might come along and mistake it for a worm!' God dammit Jerry, yer such a fucking prick sometimes, where does he even come up with this shit? 'Alright don't be such a leech tho Jerry! You should strive to be a bit more independent, yer a man aren't cha?!' Fucking prick, Jerry....Not a bad haul today though.....

"Oi Oi Oi!! Kihiihihihihi!!! What's that marine muttering about over there?? MMMMMMMMMM????Kihihihihhihiiii"

'I dunno Bro Bro!! I'm really sorry Bro Bro!! He's just rambling about some Tom and Jerry people and it sounds like he's talking about working as a fisherman, Bro Bro!'
"A WHAT!?!--Oi! Coribou, face me when we are talking, moron!!!!!"
'AHHHaaaauuhhhh!!!! B-B-Bro Bro!!! I'm s-s-sorry!!! Uhm, I think he's saying he's a fisherman???'

"OI!! YOU'RE STILL NOT FACING ME!?!"

The tall man with the outlandishly angular face fell down to his knees on the spot as if struck by divine inspiration, an actor lost in the throws of their role in some drama at the climax of a shakespearian tragedy, he was!! If anyone were actually looking at him, they too could possibly have grasped the holy shroud of light smiling down upon the ship's terrifying co-captain... but of the two other men present, the one, stretched out, and tied in place at the final joint of each limb, spread eagled over the forehead of the Numabou's caribou shaped figurehead, and could not will his orientation to move as he pleased--and the other, gargantuan in stature and girth, shaking as if he had caught his death at the appearance of his brother, cold sweet beading up and collecting itself along the back of his bald head (only to have it liked up by an oddly placed reptile perched upon the crown of his head), could not stand to face the man!! HE HAD BEEN FACING AWAY FROM HIM THIS ENTIRE TIME?!
"OH GODS!!! Please forgive this wretched, sinful Marine!Kihihihih!! He's lost his mind! It's not his fault!! He pleads insanity your honor! He can no longer recall who he is!! He didn't mean to fraudulently impersonate a fisherman!! Surely his intentions were never malicioouuusss or devious in nature!!!! ........ no.. SIN. IS. SIiiiiiyiiiiiiiiNNNuh!!!!!!! KIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!! Please Gods, hear your humble servant's cries! Forgive this sinner for lying to all of us here and now, trying to make fraudulent claims about a life as a humble fisherman--WHEN WE KNOW HE WAS A GODS DAMNED MARINNNEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!! KIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!! Please forgive him for impersonating and attempting to steal the identity of a poor and honorable fisherman!!!!! HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE DOES!!!!" Caribou, the co-captain of the Caribou Pirates, rose to his feet with a solemn smile on his face--his eyes glared a sickening emerald green; his brother was still sweating...

The deranged captain, in an instant, appeared atop the caribou bust, bellow his feet, the marine was stripped of most of his clothing and covered in scrapes and horrible bruises.... his skin profoundly and thoroughly cracked and dried and burned, his wounds were attended to by carrion gulls and flies.... from the mist and the sun and the wind and some as of yet explained mud like sediment, the man's eyes had been completely worn away to shallow, dark, fleshy pits!! The man whimpered and made the sounds which may have accompanied the tears he could no longer shed.

"I forgive you." Caribou declared to his prisoner, before reaching his own fist into his abdomen--wait what?--and pulling out from the depths of his person, a spear!? The pirate gave the spear a quick twirl and a flourish while he ran his long, wet, and articulate tongue along the weapon's pointed tip--and finally with a horrifying grin and the eyes of a killer the man snickered sinisterly and uncontrollably before thrusting the long spear downward through the top of the man's skull.

"KiHiHiHiHi!!!!!!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions
Thoughts
Emphasis
"Talking"
Narration
*Onomatopoeia*

"Stay here, Elise. I'm going for a swim." Elise stared incredulously at Drago as he dived into the water. Stay here?! In this rain?! What is wrong with him?! She dropped to the benches on the side and sat down, only to stand back up for her butt got soaked. "UGH!" The boat was now rocking left, right, up and down uncontrollably. The storm was progressively getting worse it and was unstable to stay on the boat any longer.

Underwater was completely different from the surface. No thrashing rain upon your head or slippery feet. But a smooth bubble of water around you. It was as if Drago was flying underwater. Both arms outstretched to pull in the water repeatedly. Both legs moving up and down like a frog to give him power. He was an excellent swimmer. With no light from the sun, Drago had to create his own. Powered by his eyes, a flashlight illuminated his path.

It's been awhile since I've swam like this. I could do this forever...yeah...but not today. Not yet.

Now a hundred meters underwater and away from his boat, the hull of the Caribou Pirates' ship was appearing ever closer. That was his target. A few more strokes and now Drago was under the massive hull. He straightened his body to face it properly. The sleek yet fat frigate curved on both sides like a normal ship. The middle part sank the deepest into the water. How does the cyborg approach this?

Drago looks around below him. There! Directly under the ship and himself was a boulder, presumably incredibly big. He looks back towards the ship and spots the rudder, a fan like structure used to steer the ship. It sat comfortably spinning towards front end. For it not for Drago's light, he couldn't possibly have noticed in the darkness of this sea.

The cyborg makes a dash for the rudder and comes eerily close. *Heugh heugh heugh heugh*. The noise of the blades danced rapidly above Drago. Any closer and his head might be chopped off! Drago reaches under his shirt and opens what is...a little compartment?! Inside it was a grappling hook, it's ends incredibly thick and shit, capable of hooking onto any surface and pulling it in. The cyborg grabbed the rope attached to it and throws the hooks at the rudder. *CLINK CLINK CLINK* The attachment of the two blades caused an ear splitting noise, as if they were scratching their own sound waves. The rudder spins slower and slower until it comes to a dead stop. Both objects were an entangled mess.

Drago is still not finished. His right hand detaches itself from his arm. The heavy metal now floated gently towards the bottom with a chain at it's end that went back inside Drago's arm. Surprisingly, the cyborg still had control of his arm. With a clank, the hand reaches the enormous boulder at the bottom and hooks . Drago now does something marvelous. He cuts off his chain using his left hand. *Whish* just like a knife. Using the same hand, he grabbed the chain and rope together and speedily ties them together, leaving a sloppy knot.

Drago's plan was now finalized. Very good. This won't be moving anywhere anytime soon. Drago had perfectly created an artificial anchor for this ship.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the numabou is a frigate/galleon and is not propelled by a turbine/engine in the back (silly cyborg) so I will have your action wrap around the rudder of the ship (which is responsible for steering the vessel, not propelling it--that's the sails

Wet Haired Caribou's tongue eerily flicked itself along the sharp contours of his right cheek as the man snickered at the dead marine, "Kihihihih! Lying scum getting what they deserve kihihihihi!"

CR-R-R-R-R-UNCH!!!!! (Drago's attack paired with the force of the sails propelling the ship forward cause the large wooden rudder to come off, freeing the numabou of his grasp but removing its ability to change course and escape)

"--NANI!? OI!!! What the hell was that!?"
"B-B-B-B-BRO BRO!!! THERES ANOTHER SHIP!!!"
Caribou spun around to face the starboard side of the ship--the direction he had heard his brother's voice come from, but there was no ship on the starboard side and his brother was once again facing over the edge of the ship, towards the horizon, and very decidedly not at him.
"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING OVER THERE!?" Caribou turned around and faced port side to see that there was in face another ship on their course. 'Black sails huh?' he thought, 'its too bad it isn't marines, but we're under attack--so some rookie wants to have a widdle dance party with me? kihihihihihi.' Caribou bent down and placed his right hand over the face, frozen in horror, of the dead marine at his feet. "I think we'll get some more fun out of you yet kihihihihihihi!"

Looking down, Caribou felt the familiar and soothing feeling of his hand melting to mud and covering down over the entirety of the marine's shriveled bloody corpse and swallowing it whole before creeping back into its original shape of his human right hand. As he stood back up and faced the enemy ship, the right sleeve of his shift slid down over his hand, extending well beyond the reach of his fingers and obscuring the limb completely--this was usually how it was.

"Alrighty men! Steer us to them and prepare for a fight it seems!!! KIHIHIHIHIHI Looks like we have some sinners! Some wolves in sheeps' clothing kihihihihihi!"
All one hundred of the Caribou Pirates forces laughed and jeered and roared triumphantly in a cacophony of rambunctious ruckus and excitement--they knew how terrifying their captains were, the more slender man especially... knowing that they stood behind him and not in his way was a comfort for them all--it made them feel invincible!
" ah? Nani?! Coribou?!? WHY AREN'T WE ADJUSTING OUR COURSE?!?!"
"B-B-B-BRO BRO!!!! UHM!! I'M REALLY SORRY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT SOUND EARLIER WAS SOMEONE RIPPING OUT OUR RUDDER FROM RIGHT UNDER US!!!"
Caribou didn't even have the energy to chastise Coribou for once again failing to address him appropriately....

'Alright.... we'll use....that.' He thought to himself before snickering loudly once again.
"Oi! Coribou!! Pull the lever!"
"YES BRO BRO!!!!"
Coribou was sweating profusely. He had been running to and from across the entirety of the Numabou. He completed every task of the ship, executing every necessary action and operation that would normally be allocated amongst an entire crew--all the while never failing to heed his brother's call!!! The pale ochre stains under his arms and at the small of his back threatened to paint his white shirt a kind of light piss yellow from collar to sleeve! He ran as fast as he could up to the figure head of the ship where his Brother stood, and he pulled the large metallic lever which had been installed about a meter to left of it.

The sound of gears clunking and wood creaking arose as the mouth of the caribou (moose-like animal), which adorned the Numabou, opened wide and revealed a massive mounted turret style harpoon gun which had a single preloaded 'harpoon' which bore many countless meters of iron chain at its tail.

Caribou snickered sinisterly and his entire body melted down into a sludge that dripped down the scalp of the mount and into its now open mouth. Once there, he reformed effortlessly and stood firmly behind the large mounted weapon made of thick timbre and iron. Pivoting the contraption about 40 degrees portside, the pirate took aim at the other ship. Caribou would attempt to fire a large harpoon like projectile into the hull of Drago's ship! If this is successful, it will not damage the ship in any way that affects its functionality, but removing it will cause severe damage to the exterior structure of the ship. Once imbeded within the enemy ship, a mechanical gear system powered by Coribou running in place on a wheel will pull the Numabou and Drago's ship close together so that the crews might engage in a parley or combat!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh, I hate being right...Drago's prediction turned out to be fruitful. As he broke through the surface of the water, he was welcomed with a onslaught of water droplets, smashing themselves across the ocean surface. "Shit, this is not looking good. The wind is getting stronger by the second and the waves are big and crashing on top of the water! That sea king will probably be fine as the weather rages on but Elise won't last long. Shit!"

The distressed cyborg started swimming frantically. Having mastered the front crawl swim stroke, even in a total panic and with a missing hand, Drago still had perfect technique. His head stayed in the water with just the back of it rising out and only facing sideways to breathe; his knees would barely bend and keep mostly straight at all times, allowing him to stay streamlined and parallel to the bedrock at the bottom of the sea. He was an expert swimmer.

*WYOOSH! CRACK!* Right above Drago's head, a harpoon had flown by and smacked itself right at the center of the bow, embedded inside the hull! HUH?!What was that?!?!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Elise screamed in terror when the harpoon made contact. She had been trying to stabilize herself atop the rocking boat and the harpoon had damn near capsized the boat now! *SPLASH!* Elise fell over the boat and into the water. Luckily, she was a strong swimmer, capable of treading water for a few hours.

"Elise, you ok? What? Where is she?!" Drago had now reached the boat. His hand held onto the rail so he wouldn't drift away. "I'm here! I'm fine!" As Elise responded, the boat now was moving closer to the Caribou ship without anyone rowing! There was a rope attached to the harpoon which seemed to allow the Caribou pirates to pull in the boat.

"This is bizarre." Drago was now on the boat, getting pulled in at an increasingly fast pace. "Hey, you're not gonna leave me stranded in this cold water are you?!"

"Can't you just swim to catch-up?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh, for the sake of..." Drago's left hand detached itself from his arm, flying at Elise! It got ahold of her and the cyborg effortless reeled her in.

"Oh, uh, thanks," after an awkward pause, the long arm finally recovered from her shock. "Um, do you plan on fighting these pirates?"

"Fight? No. I'm hoping to strike a deal."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dragomir I am sorry to have taken so long. it will not happen again

REALLY. WET. HAIR.
As the Numabou pulled itself toward the ship which had somehow managed to completely disable their ability to change course, Caribou and his brother Coribou wondered aloud in unison: "Were we hit by some kind of underwater cannon?!" The two were, some how, in fact actual brothers and their bond was such that this kind of parasympathetic reaction was common--almost like they had a psychic connection...
"I-I-I-I-I'm SORRY BRO-BRO!!! I DONT THINK IT WAS ANYTHING I DID!! i don't think..."
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING?! It's fine, if those bastards on that ship did anything to our poor Numabou..." Caribou gritted his teeth and smiled, "then we'll just have to take there's Kikikikikikikiki!!!"
"THAT'S MY BRO-BRO!!! HE'S A GENIUS!!"
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING!!!"
Caribou snickered as their ships finally arrived and the loud clanking ratcheting metal of the sturdy chain being recoiled finally ceased. The maniacal Captain of the Caribou Pirates leapt up onto the lowest masthead of the front sail to his ship, crouching down with his landing effortlessly like a cat,

"OI! YOU SHADY BASTARDS! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP?!" the man growled across the conjoined ships! His green eyes, almost glowing as the sun flickered against their shine and his almost slimy locks of black hair slinked back behind his head and out of his face with a quick flick of his lanky neck.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunting Caribou Pirate
The Mission Begins! #1

@Sea
The air was sweet and gentle. The warm breeze caused the ocean waves to flutter, echoing the stand-alone open ocean. Near Saboday Archipiélago, at the entrance to the New Word, an alien wind blew.

Covering his eyes with his hand, a figure overlooked the horizon. The figure stood at the bow of a medium ship, enough to fit twenty people. The boat was being rowed by two men at the back. It bore the look and flag of merchants.

The sun came down on the figure, revealing its statured form of twelve (12) feet. Long wild black hair rose from the figure’s head past the shoulders, comparable to his thick eyebrows. Covered in red fur but-for the chest, the figure bore a tail, wrapped around his waist. A shadow trim around bore around his eyes and over the eyelids in crimson color. A thick X scar on his left cheek. A Humandrill.

Cipher Pol Agent. The Monkey King: Sun Wukong.

The agent used his wooden pole to bring himself up and look over the bow of the ship. He bore a smile on his face, speaking lowly with a deep African voice.

[Sun Wukong] “Close should they be. A hunt for the caribou, masked as merchants. How ironic.”

With a low grin, the Humandrill looked into his binoculars. They had traced the Caribou Pirates, but had yet to see them.

A new mission with a singular purpose: find the Caribou Pirates and bring them to Justice. Save the world from the Caribou.
STATISTICS
x 5 = 220
Race, Martial Arts

Strength: 61 (45 + 16)
Agility: 61 (40 + 16 + 5)

Movement: 61
Reaction: 61
Vitality: 55 x2 (47 + 8)
Durability: 69
Stamina: 41
Haki: 33 x2
Armaments: 25
Precognition: 41
Martial Arts: 55 x3 (43 + 12)
Rokushiki: 61
Mimicry: 61
Dials: 43
Mind: 0 (12 - 12)

Professions:
Stealth: **​
Physiology: **​
Dials: Impact Dial (x1)

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Caribou Pirates
@Ichimonji

The ocean is vast, home to many different pirate crews and various organizations as they would travel across the Grand Line and the four seas. The Cipher Pol agent would gather his crew of marines to hunt for the infamous Caribou from the new generation of rookie pirates. He and his crew would look over to the horizon of the sea as he looks for the trail of their target – and soon their target is in sight. A singular ship with the jolly roger of their target, they have found them – Caribou Pirates. Given the distance, and they are approaching from the stern of the pirate ship, they could still get even closer before the Caribou Pirates would have noticed.

Within the deck of the ship, the brothers Caribou and Coribou would find themselves talking amongst themselves, preparing their plans to conqueror islands towards the New World. Looking upon the map they are given, set on the table, Coribou finally spoke.

“Bro-bro, are you sure this is a good idea?”

“Kehihihihi! We are assisting them in their operations…! If we want to survive the New World, we need allies!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunting Caribou Pirates
The Mission Begins! #2

@Sea
Across the waters, the Caribou ship came into view. Sun Wukong looked closer with his binoculars and gestured to his team to stop rowing. They needed to stay out of sight. He I trusted them to row away as to not be seen. The Monkey King strapped his Sarutobi pole to his back and jumped to the edge of the ship before addressing his small crew.

[Sun Wukong] “Sight begone. Stay out of it. Only approach on my command. I shall go... alone.”
The agent gave a warm smile and jumped into the water. A good swimmer, the agent approached the ship incognito by water. As soon as he was close enough that he was able to be spotted by the Caribou ship’s deck, Sun suddenly plunged below water. Below water, the agent would kick the water with incredible speeds, propelling him forward at incredible speeds. Geppou.

The agent aimed to bridge the gap quickly, affording him the ability to appear beneath the ship. Sun would slowly surface, hugging the bottom of the ship. The agent would look around the ship to see if they had an engine, a rowing system, or if it was just sails. He needed to know how to disable the ship. Sun would look to climb stealthily on the side of the ship, using his advanced hearing to pinpoint enemy location.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caribou Pirates
@Ichimonji

Sun Wukong would utilize the combination of Geppo and Swimming to allow himself to stay hidden for the most part, luckily for him the Caribou Pirates aren’t on guard – perhaps whether due to confidence in the brothers or not, it is of no matter to the Cipher Pol agent – for he now have the opportunity to surprise them. Sun Wukong would look for anything that would stop the ship dead in waters, but he would not find anything – it is a simple sail ship, though they do have a rudder –it wouldn’t matter if the sails were taken out.

Once Sun Wukong would climb stealthily up the ship, his hearing would pinpoint the locations – there are only a couple of pirates walking around, assumedly the agent is on deck part of the ship, he would need to be careful, for it is fairly easy to be seen if he lingers for too long. He could hear voices however, closer to the captain’s quarters – a conversation that continues regarding on their next plan of actions, perhaps the brothers talking. It seems like the brothers have slowly went back up to the captain’s quarters now, making it riskier for Sun Wukong to take his current route for stealth.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunting Caribou Pirates
Sneak Attack! #3

@Sea
The mission continued. Before going up, Sun would find the rudder. By grabbing it with both hands, Sun used his monstrous strength in an attempt to snap it in two. Thankfully, the water would muffle the sound. Sun would continue, blading his body and coming up the side of the ship.

Sun would near the deck, hearing the voices. Near the captains’ quarters, the brothers would be. Sun went back down and went to the other side. With his hearing and his stealth, he did have it as a profession, he would wait, wait until the people had passed.

He would wait. When able, Sun would sneak on the deck or the sides. He would seek to blade his body behind anything that would hide him; a wall, a barrel, the mast, anything to stay out of sight. He would quickly look around while in his hidden position, trying to count those onboard, their positions, and how close he was to the brother’s position.

Sneaking may be easier with the rudder gone. It perhaps would help that the ship would likely deviate from its path, with the rudder, its guidance, torn in half.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caribou Pirates #3
@Ichimonji

The Cipher Pol agent would break the rudder, with the help of the water muffling the sound – it went off without a hitch, the mission could continue safely. Sun would climb, waiting for the chance to get onto the deck itself, and after a long while – Sun climbed onto the deck. Surrounding him is all the crew members of the Caribou Pirates, walking around as they work on their jobs; scrubbing the floor, tying up the masts, checking their equipment. Sun would look hide behind several barrels clumped together. If he were to smell the barrels, which he would like have no choice but to, a strong sulphurous smell. Gunpowder.

If the pirates are working on their ships, these barrels would ultimately be needed to be moved, and if Sun stick around in one place too long, he would be spotted. It is a rather large ship after all and there are a lot of henchmen, if Sun were to notice – the top of the ship has several of them as well, including a couple in the crow’s nest, those on top might be ones of the biggest threat to his stealth, but for now – the number of henchmen Sun could likely estimates is definitely more than 50, possibly even closer to 100. The two brothers are nowhere to be seen visually, but they continue to be in the Captain quarters it seems, as conversation could still be heard coming from there, though other small talks can be heard around the ship overall between the Gravediggers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunting Caribou Pirates
Sneak Attack! #4

@Sea

Climbing on to the ship, Sun took a look at the surroundings. The barrels he hid against were gunpowder, and many were around. The crow’s nest also had people; a troublesome position indeed. Sun got an idea: go big or go home. He looked at the barrels, took two of them, and used the string to make one end go inside each one. The other end of the string, he lit using a small lighter.

Sun would roll the two barrels at medium-speed towards the opposite side of the crow’s nest. Immediately after he pushed the barrels, Sun moved positions stealthily behind the mast leading to the crow’s nest, so they could not trace the barrels back to him.

BOOOM!

If all went as planned, the two barrels would explode when the fire ate the string and went inside where the gunpowder was. It would cause a sizable explosion, rocking the ship. Using the inevitable distraction, now at the other end of the ship, Sun would utilize Geppo to jump towards the crow’s nest from behind.

Presuming the Pirates at the crow’s nest looked over to where the explosion occurred, at the other end of the ship, Sun would be able to ambush them by coming up from behind. He would rush them from behind, utilizing his stealth profession, as to not make a sound, and attempt to take them out in successive quick finger jabs to their spine from behind.

[Sun Wukong] “Shigan...”
Sun whispered to himself as he used his long finger in an attempt to stab the Pirates at the crow’s nest. He sought the spine, which would paralyze them on impact, slowly leading to death. The attack was so vicious that, if successful, they would not have time to realize what was happening before their bodies became unresponsive and dropped. Sun used his spy knowledge of the body well.

This would give Sun the opportunity to see the whole ship from above, calculate his next move, and stay out of sight.

Sun DPS
61-80: 4. Small Building Level +2 (B Rank) = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caribou Pirates
@Ichimonji

Sun would make use of the ship’s supplies against Caribou Pirates, his idea is sound but also carries risks. Slightly moving the strings into positions of each barrel of Gunpowder, a small lighter is used, and the sounds of sizzling would quietly burn the string. Without hesitation, Sun rolls the barrels down the other side of the ship and immediately start his climb towards the mast. An explosion occurred, rocking the ship by its shockwave. The deck started burning, some of the cannons suddenly have completely fell off the ship, a hole is left on the deck. This sprang everybody into action, some would start taking water to extinguish the flames, some started to make sure all the gunpowder barrels were safe and not exploding, others quickly ran into the captain’s quarters and some quickly try to repair the damage, using planks and tools if they could patch it back up.

Elsewhere, Sun made use of the chaos to continue his climb towards the Crow’s Nest, they were indeed not focused on their job, merely looking at the chaos from above. This allowed Sun to stealthily dispatch them through the use of Shigan, their spines disabled as they started to bleed out – with how Sun plans his attack, it is likely they will die without anyone knowing about it. Taking an overview look, almost every of the henchmen are starting to crowd around the explosion area, but soon he would find one of his targets. Coribou.

“Who’s responsible for this? What happened?”

Coribou would speak, but seemly to no one as he is looking out the other direction of the ship instead, yet one of the Gravediggers would speak – talking about an accident where the gunpowder barrel exploded. This leads to Coribou thinking for a little bit, before he started to gesture the other Gravediggers, which immediately leads to having the speaking henchman to be grabbed. Coribou didn’t care, he assumed the speaking Gravedigger is responsible for the barrels and took it out on him, permanently. With his shovel, Coribou slams down on the head of the arrested Gravedigger, immediately knocking him unconscious. And with another gesture, the henchman was simply thrown overboard.

No other words were spoken, Coribou would return to the quarters and the remaining Gravediggers started to go back to their work, with some working on repairing the damage the ship have incurred by the ‘accident’.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunting Caribou Pirates
Sneak Attack! #5

@Sea

From the crow’s nest, Sun observed. He saw Caribo coming from what he now understood was the captain’s quarters. Sun immediately matched his face with the bounty posters; one of the brothers.

Taking both brothers simultaneously would be a daunting task. Separate them was best, and Lady Luck came through. The gravediggers were slow, deducing from the few Sun just left to die. Sun watched, waiting for an opening. It came. When Caribo grabbed the gravedigger, Sun saw his opportunity.

When Caribo turned to throw the man overboard, Sun would appear from his blind spot, utilizing a Kamisori to bridge the gap in moments, relying on Caribou’s blindspot and the gravediggers’ slow reaction.

Both of Sun’s hands were cuffed together, thrown forward to Carobou’s back at the end of the Kamisori, translating all momentum and power. A ten-fingered shigan to the spine.

[Sun Wukong] “Jusshigan...!”
Sun aimed to deal massive damage to Coribou. The agent did not hold back. While the blow was not as precise as the Shigan to paralyze, the strength and number of wound were ten-fold, literally. Sun aimed to blow Coribou overboard, where he was about to throw the gravedigger, with sheer strength, speed, and ability.

Sun Wukong DPS
61-80: 4. Small Building Level +3 (A Rank) = 120: 7. Town Level

Jusshigan
Requirements: 61 Rokushiki, 61 Strength
Description: In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent.
DPS: A

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caribou Pirates
@Ichimonji

Sun saw the situation as an opportunity, it is now or never. As Coribou about to turn his back towards the quarters, Sun took the chance to quickly disable one of the brothers. Immediately getting back down to the ship deck, Sun utilize his quick movements to attack Coribou, behind the man, a powerful piercing force is thrown towards Coribou with his guard down – Coribou would be hit from the back, causing him to be slammed to the pillar of the centre mast, temporarily knocking Coribou out stone cold. Sun have change the tide of the battle to his favour for the time being. This prompts nearby Gravediggers to charge at Sun, all using shovels to try and smack the living shit out of the Cipher Pol agents, they wouldn’t go one by one, they are going to overwhelm him. The noise however alerted Caribou however, whom wondered what is going on out there.

"What are they doing out there..?"

Coribou Durability: 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
Results: Super effective

Top Bottom