General Chapter Secrets - 967

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because I miss to discuss Arturs great chapter Reviews while not being the greatest fan of Reddit discussions I am going to frequently post Arturs work in Thrillerbark.

The original post can be find on Arturs homepage: https://thelibraryofohara.com/

For everyone who is not up to Date Artur decided to wait to publish his chapter secrets with the official release and not with the release of scanlation anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's a pretty good and detailed review of the chapter
This is always the case, thats why I love Arturs reviews. He points almost every tiny detail of the chapters, you should check out his homepage.

There also NoxDrax (dawnofonepiece[dot]com) but sadly it seems like he stopped reviewing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Joyoboyo stuff is lit.. When u see the connection between Java and Jaya, we may speculate that SHP has to return to where they started in order to unveil the secrets of the void century..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y. This is one of his best reviews! Allthough I am waiting for his special which he announced like 5-10 Chapter secrets ago.
Stuff like this encourages me to reread chapters.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What if there is a giant Sea King that ate the poneglyph?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still remember the first time he did his chapter secrets, it was in early Zou arc, and some members in OJ were giving him feedback and over time, he dramatically improved; I remember even back then, he would point out all these tiny details that people would miss easily, even down to the point of the architecture of the buildings.

He's come really far since then, and it's great to see how amazing this guy is... and even with the recognition in the OP subreddit and the followers he's had, he still has this open-minded, easy-going, down-to-earth personality, who would also consider other people's corrections on errors he may have made.... unlike some people who would be all narcissistic and smug once they've had the recognition, influence and followers.. but not artur.

Like always, this was a wonderful analysis of the chapter..
And artur even goes more in-depth here as well.

What if there is a giant Sea King that ate the poneglyph?
That would be really interesting actually, like a Jabu-Jabu version of One Piece.