Island Dawn Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Dawn Island is an island located in the East Blue, most known for being home to the Goa Kingdom. The major city on the island is called Goa City, where most of the inhabitants live. It is divided up in section from the richest to the average citizen. Royal Palace, High Town, Town Center, Edge Town and the Great Gate. Right outside the gates of the city is the huge junkyard known as Gray Terminal. This is where the poorest people in the kingdom lives, making their lives from and among the trash of the city. On the other side of the junkyard, away from the city is the Midway Forest and then Mt. Colubo. This area is particularly populated with mountain bandits and the rare pirate crew. Furthest away from the city is Foosha village, notably home of Monkey D. Garp, Hero of the Marines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Royal Palace:
Sally Nantuckanet
[IMG]

Level: 0(no fighting ability)

Stelly
[IMG]

Level: 0(no fighting ability)

Royal Guards(50):
Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Swordmanship: 40

High Town/Town Center/Edge Town:
City Guards(150):
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gray Terminal:
Bluejam
[IMG]

Bounty: 10 000 00 Beri
Statistics: 20
Level 20x 5 =100
Strength: 25+8=33
Speed: 20+2=22
22x2=44
-Reaction: 22
-Movement: 22
Vitality 25+6=31
31x2=56
-Durability: 31
-Stamina: 31
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Fishman Karate: 40
-Swordsmanship: 40

Porchemy
[IMG]

Statistics: 15
Level 15x 5 =75
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 15+1=16
15x2=30
-Reaction: 15
-Movement: 15
Vitality 15+3=18
18x2=36
-Durability: 18
-Stamina: 18
20x2=40
-Fishman Karate: 20
-Swordsmanship: 20

Bluejam Pirates(10):
Statistics: 10
Level 10x 5 =50
Strength: 10+4
Speed: 10+1=11
11x2=22
-Reaction: 11
-Movement: 11
Vitality 10+3
13x2=26
-Durability: 13
-Stamina: 13
20x2=40
-Fishman Karate: 20

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Midway Forest/Mt. Colubo:
Curly Dadan:
[IMG]

Statistics: 15
Level 15x 5 =75
Strength: 25+2=27
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Durability: 17
-Stamina: 17
20x2=40
-Gunslinging: 20

Dadan Family(5):
Level 10x 5 =50
Strength: 15+2=17
Speed: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Reaction: 12
-Movement: 12
Vitality 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability: 12
-Stamina: 12
15x2=30
-Gunslinging: 15
-Swordsmanship: 15

------

Higuma
[IMG]

Bounty: 8,000,000
Statistics: 20
Level 20x 5 =100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Gunslinging: 20
-Swordsmanship: 30

Higuma's Bandits(15):
Level 10x 5 =50
Speed: 10+2=17
12x2=24
Vitality 10+2=12
12x2=24
15x2=30
-Gunslinging: 10

Wolf(5)
Level 20
20x2=40
Strength: 14
Speed: 14
14x2=28
-Movement: 16
Vitality: 12
12x2=24

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-50 000 000 Beri for conquering the Royal Palace
-20 000 000 Beri for defeating Bluejam and his crew
-10 000 000 Beri for defeating Higuma and his bandits

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-50 000 000 Beri for controlling the city

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Gochi
I looked up towards the sun, I chewed on the remnants of a plank of wood that was now but a pointed splinter of wood. I clumsily stood up off my back and glanced around at my empty raft, only an anchor and my few belongings littered the ground. I could feel a grimace crawl across my face.
"Hungry!" I felt the word escape without really even thinking about it.

If those stupid fish weren't so afraid of my boat, I could easily scoop some up.
For the past three days fish wouldn't dare swim near the raft, for fear that I would dive in and capture them like I did all their brethren.

In the distance, I could see an island. It was large and grassy, with mountains to the back.
There's gotta be food somewhere, I'm sure.

Dropping my anchor where I was; I leaped from my boat and quickly swam to shore. As I stepped onto the island I could already smell food. I tossed the sharp splinter of wood deep in my mouth and began to follow the aroma of food on all fours.
I charged past trees and stones, I could smell creatures running as they sensed me, that was fine. I wasn't here for animals anymore, I wanted whatever it was I was smelling.

Hungry.
HUNGRY.

Suddenly, a windmill...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
# Shaarib was troubled. He woke up in a body that wasn’t his. To say the truth, it was his body but he didn’t found it in the same state he left it. What changed ? He was way bigger now. Yesterday he was 1m77 and today he was approximately 3 meters tall ! When he tried to jump from his bed, he made a hole in the floor. He weighted much more, what did he gained ? An 100kg ? That was crazy !

The adaptation time was going to be long as hell. He decided to take a quick shower after cutting his hair very short with scissors and a razor. With his growth spurt, his hair was now at the middle of his back. He wasn’t no Shiryu ! A low fade would symbolize his renaissance.

His crew didn’t believe what was happening. They were in front of a new man and they realized that very quickly when they began their morning training. His punch packed more power than habitual, he was faster, had a better reaction but his fighting was sloppy. The boss wasn’t used to his new body.

The marines were sad for their boss, his fighting style with his axe was made for a person of little gabarit and after some minutes trying; the boss let go of his weapon of predilection. He wasn’t going to give up on it but he wasn’t ready to fight with it. For now Shaarib was going to apply what he had learnt during his formation. He couldn’t do some of the powers of the Rokushiki but with his new body, he was more than confident ! He was going to do some real damage with Rokushiki.

After an hour of training, the crew of Naglfar saw the island. Shaarib decided to take an another shower and put an official marine uniform, a black shirt under a white marine jacket with their logo in Blue. A dark blue pant and some black running shoes. His old clothes were too little and he had to ask for new ones on the next base. He had borrowed the clothes of one his soldiers. Before going out, he put on his glasses and a Marine cap he found training around.
  • Children ! Split up ! The first part would go for refills, the second would protect the neighborhood and the third will follow me.
Shaarib was going to destroy everything on his path but remarked that he wasn’t seeing a boat in the port. Where was Ein ? Was she late ? Or decided to land elsewhere. Maaaaa, he didn’t care. If she wasn’t on point, he will go and beat those pirates by himself.#
--- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2019 ---
# Shaarib waited 2 Hours for the leader of their expedition. Was she lost again on sea ? He didn’t care at all but his patience was rewarded. The intel the « refill » team had collected, confirmed him two things. Firstly the villagers had gave the location of Higuma one of the Mountains Bandits but said they never heard about Dadan which brings us to the second point : She was very liked in the village.

Fuchia was the hometown of Garp and they were trying to protect a pirate from justice ? He couldn’t punish them, if he did that is career will be put to an end. The world government would probably did to him what they did to Lee. Just thinking about his old boss and his « execution » sent some chills to his spine. Shaarib was more than afraid of dying...

If they didn’t want to help the Justice, it was their problem. Most of the Pirates were traitors and didn’t have an ounce of honor. When our captain will catch Higuma, he will make the bandit talk. They forcefully know each other, so he will talk and Shaarib will track Dadan and wait for Ein one last time before trying yo take out Bluejam and his men in the Grey Terminal Area.

This mission was going to help him make a name for himself. On Orange, he decided to just growl because he had his lion coat on his back but now after the fallout of Arlong Park the 169th needed to capture some bountied. With a yawn, the skypean got up from his chair.
  • Children ! It’s time to begin our mission ! We are going to execute some Pirates, take formation ! We are going to the Forest for Higuma !
Twenty of the forty-five soldiers he took from Vulpes got up and formed a line two by two in front of Shaarib and began walking towards the forest.
  • Allons-y ! May the goddess protect us and guide us to victory.
#

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
Dawn Island was a land ripe with inequality. At it's core stood the Goa Kingdom, a place where bandits and royalty alike preyed upon the unfortunate. This created a "grey terminal" of the poor who could never shine. Past this a dense jungle and mountain range trapped the weak from leaving as well as those not brave enough from entering. Of course those who could pay the steep tariff came by boat through the port. Alas there was one spot that was a bit more bright... just like the sun after dawn! At the edge of the island a little village stood. Marked by a windmill.

Inside a small bar a young woman, Makino, served the locals with a tender smile and fine brew. There was a small crowd, about a half dozen people. But everyone in the village knew each other by name and face and they didn't have much of a care in the world. Just so long as they paid their taxes and didn't stick their neck in front of... the bandits.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: gochi
Sniffing at the air I attempted to get another trace of the food but it seemed much fainter. I wandered into the village, attempting to get a better sense of where the aroma was coming from. I glanced around at all the houses but could no longer smell the food.
I could feel my anger pulsing across my forehead; where is that food?

I felt my stomach moan for more food and I hastily chomped into a wooden fence post, leaving a jagged bite mark in it's place. I chewed into the hardwood.

Very dense. Bitter... Definitely walnut wood. The wood wasn't finished with anything, no complex flavor pairings.
A simple yet enjoyable snack, the tastiness given to it by baking in the sun over however many years it had sat out here.

I swallow the wooden piece and continue along. After a bit of walking on my hind legs I dropped to half-bouncing on all four legs to get around. It was far-easier to leapfrog around at my size.

All while sniffing at the air I found myself wandering closer to a bar. I felt a sharp, toothy smile creep across my face and my anger subsided. I hopped under the saloon doors into the establishment.

I glanced around at all the patrons of this little human bar. Grimacing at the meek humans; I bounded over to the bar counter. I felt no clear direction with my demands as I began ordering any food they had. As I said food I felt a thick line of saliva run down my fangs dripping onto the counter.

"I want food now!" I whined angrily.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# They were finally there ! Shaarib and his 45 soldiers surrounded the camp Higuma and his men were in. They were eating and one of them was keeping guard to prevent incoming ennemies, but he wasn’t that concerned, who would try to attack the Great Higuma.

Numbers were on Shaarib side so he didn’t care about how the situation was going to be. He needed to capture Higuma no matter what. They would take two or three hostages including Higuma. The rest will be dead.

Shaarib with a quick movement lunge himself at the guard and use a brogue kick on him with enough force to propulse the guard in front of the others to alert them about the danger. Sharrib with a clap of hand said :
  • Hello Boys, you can call me Daddy. My children and I are here for your boss. If you are intelligent, you will give him to me and we will let you live. If not, we will slaughter the crap out of y’all. So what are ya choosing ?
#

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

Makino had just come out from the kitchen with a plate of food for one of the locals sitting at the bar.

"Here you are Zanks!" she smiled wide as she placed the dish in front of the man.

A thick slab of ham with rice and carrots were section off on the plate. But before Zanks, a average sized man with long red hair could thank the girl, a small fishman boy came over to the two of them and began salivating
Gochi: "I want food now!"

Makino gave a short muffled "eek!" usping her mouth with her hands. The character took her by surprise. Zanks turned to his left to see the kid fishman and laughed at the funny look he gave off.
"Hahaha! Who are you little guy?" he attempted to rub Gochi's head.

Higuma's Camp

Higuma had gone down to Fusha Village to "purchase" a drink. But he wasn't a fool. He know there were plenty of bandit groups in the outskirts and mountain ranges. Just to be safe he left a few guards at camp to watch over "his" belongings.

Guard #1: This is dumb.. no one would ever dare to steal from Higuma. The man has a bounty of 8 million beri! I should have just taken a nap and put my cap over my head to make it look like I'm doing work like the rest of the guards...

There were only four other men at camp outside each hut in total.

Suddenly Gaurd #1 heard the footsteps of what sounded to be a small army!
"BWaaa!" he gasped, flinching to attention and trying to reintroduce his spear to his hands. Looking over he saw more marines than he could count!

Shaarib: "Hello Boys, you can call me Daddy. My children and I are here for your boss. If you are intelligent, you will give him to me and we will let you live. If not, we will slaughter the crap out of y’all. So what are ya choosing ?"

The other guards began to wake up from the voice now. Mumbling things like "huh? what's going on" and "oh is Higuma back with the booze already?"

But then Guard #1 was kicked into the center of camp, hitting the ground on his back hard! Hard enough to skid a bit and leave a mark on the dirt.
Guard #2: "Whoa!"
Gaurd #3: "Holy shit! Marines?"
Guard #4: *yawning still*
Guard #5: "Hi-Higuma isn't even here!"

One of them reached for his knife, but quickly realized the futility of it as the sheer numbers the marines had in their favor.
Guard #2: "Let's run for it guys!" he said in a raspy voice as he began to high tail it down the mountain back towards Fusha.

Some of the others began to run too, but Gaurd #5 tripped and Guard #4 was just waking up now...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Gochi
Upon seeing food I could feel a cold chill as my inner cheeks began to sweat spit, I could feel my hunger bubbling deep inside. Smelling the melding aromas of savory foods decorating the air of this human bar; I knew this dish was screaming for me. This was a definitely a cooked pig, my stomach let loose a dull growl as I picked up the scent.

Suddenly, the human man reaches out.
I buckle as the man's arm extend out and touches me. My face contorts with grimaces and scowls at the insults he proceeds to berate me with. I then let my eyes drift to the food and then snap back to the man.

"Actually I am taller than most piranha-fishmen." I said through closed teeth. "I am not little."

"I am Gochi and I am a pirate captain."
My arms confidently placed at my hips as I puffed air into my leathery blue chest. I looked at the man's food once more and then at the woman behind the bar. I was reminded of how badly I craved real food after eating nothing but debris for days.

I lean forward onto the counter a bit as I make a request. "I want pig, just like that man's food there." I say pointing out towards the man's meal. I longed to taste the meal that has beckoned me here. I placed my hands onto the counter and slightly dug my fingertips into the bar in tooth-gritting anticipation.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Most of the mountains bandits ran, some of the were shots just but two of them couldn’t ran and where quickly bind. 1 hit was all it took for them to give the location of Higuma. He was in the town. The villagers were going to pay ! Why didn’t they say were he was. He could’ve arrest him quickly.

• Ask them were is Dadan and tell them that the first one to talk will be safe, the other one will be killed.
Shaarib was pissed, he had lost his advantage and Higuma could probably take some hostages in the town. He needed to arrest Dadan quickly before Higuma and his goons returns. He didn’t want to fight two crew at the same time even if they had superior number. #

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

After listening to the Pirate Captain's words Makino felt bad. She realized that the little blue thing at her bar was not a little monster, but a hungry man. Her hands fell to her lap and her head drooped somewhat.
What kind of person would I be if I let this little blue man go hungry?
Then, in confidence, Makino stood up straight and marched back into the kitchen
Makino: "One ham plate, coming up!"

Zanks was pleased with the spirit of the fishman and also pleased that he let him pat his head.
Zanks: Ok Gochi, the name's Zanks! I'm quite interested in pirates. How's this? If you tell me a story about your journey so far I'll pay for your meal.

Higuma's Camp

Guard #5 squealed in terror.
"Da- Dadan? ... You mean that mountain bear of a woman? Even Higuma won't attack her! You'll have to cross through the woods to find her house."
his fingers bit into the dirt below him as he talked.

Guard #4 looked around and saw what was going on. He decided to fake his sleep and see if they let him be...

In Town

Higuma was with a small group of his men. They were hungry after a night of partying and drinking near all the brew they stole. They were heading toward a certain tavern...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I pondered the human for a moment in astonishment, the offer of free food was too good to be true. I looked at the man long and hard and then it hit me: Ah, he's a rookie. He must of realized how much he could learn from me. It was all too flattering.

I smiled at the human, a big fang-filled smile. "You got yourself a deal, human Zanks." I tapped the bar. "You guys are alright." I said in reference to the human woman as well. I found myself lost in the thought of the ham that was being prepared for me for a moment.

"Okay-okay, I'll tell you my tale." I followed by raising a leathery finger. "Be warned, a pirate's life is gruesome, Zanks." I said confidently.
"Pirates, like myself, are brave warriors setting to water surface to achieve what they want most in this world. I knew growing up in some fishy slums wouldn't amount to greatest of grub." I stood up tall on my stool. "So, I looked to the greats before me. Powerful fishmen who left their past behind them. I decided I was worthy of the same acclaim."

I coughed up a splintered shard of wood into my hand and lunged forward is a mock of swordplay, balancing upon my stool. "I've battled many a foe, dozens, no. Hundreds, er... Thousands of pirates and sea-beasts you couldn't possibly imagine. Go ahead, try to imagine it. You can't."

Throwing the stick back into my mouth and swallowing, I looked at the rookie pirate and smiled again.
"I'd love to invite you along to join my crew, but I can't have dead weight lying around." I tried to break it to him as nicely as I could, he seemed like a good kid.

I picked up on the scent of the food being prepared and I could feel by inner cheeks and gums moistening with excitement; the familiar feeling before a battle or delicious meal. Always exciting.

"Right, right. So, where was I-?" I said thinking for a moment. "Brave warrior, killed thousands, you can't come...That about wraps it up." I said cheerfully. "Now, how about that food?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: mistycat
Aurora had travelled far when she finally arrived at the island she had been travelling to for two years. Here she would begin her journey. She would take the same journey as the pirate king had, when he set out on his journey. Let’s go on an adventure! she called into the forest that hid the place where she had come ashore.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# So the end of the forest it was. Shaarib smiled a little and with a sign of hand order his soldiers to kill the snitch and the pirate that was putting on an act. None of them were going to survive today. They chose this path, they chose to terrorize populations so they must assume the consequences.

His crew quickly formed a line and began walking towards the end of the forest. It took them 30 minutes to see a clearing.And in the background a little hut. You could see that it was inhabited because of the smoke getting out of the chimney. A quick hand sign and the boys took their position. Each of them a gun in their hand ready to fire. One of them scared asked :
  • Captain aren’t we warning them ?
  • Are pirate doing that ? The less prepared they are easiest it will be to kill them. So... SHOOOT BOYS !
And the boys unloaded their ammo on them. #

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

Zanks was listening carefully to Gochi. A gang of pompous heels click against the dirt floor outside the tavern. As the pirannha captain finished up Zanks took a breath to laugh but the sound of laughter never came out. WAAAAAM!!! The door to the bar slammed so hard that Zanks almost choked on the big breath he took in. Makino, who was still in the kitchen plating the food jumped in shock dropping her ladle.

A shadow lifted from atop Higuma's brow as he lifted his head to stare down anyone who was looking toward him now. His eyes sharp and pure black.
Higuma: "Makino's huh?" lowering his right hand down from the now cracked wooden door. The group of a dozen men cackled in the background as they stepped in behind him. One bandit walked over to a table of a single old man and ate the leg of mutton on his plate. The graying men's glasses wobbled as he shook in fear. "sounds delicious... WAITRESS!" The six or so townsfolk in the restaurant ran out as quickly a they could once all the men had stepped in.

Zanks turned his head slightly smiled at Gochi. He hadn't turned from the bar to see who was there. "Well now, captain, things are about to get interesting." He grasped at his straw hat.

Shore by the Woods

A large man with a red chicken feather mohawk scratched at his friendly mutton chops. He was weaving his way through the forest looking for a specific type of herb that only grew between the sandy shore and the dense treeline.

Magra: Red pedal, green pistil, red pedal, green pistil ...gaaa or was it Green pistil red pedal? ... He began to scratch harder "aaaaAA!" Well I guess I can grab one of each.

He took another step snapping the branch in front of him.
Dadan Family(5):
Level 10x 5 =50
Speed: 10+2=12
12x2=24
Vitality 10+2=12
12x2=24
15x2=30
-Gunslinging: 15
-Swordsmanship: 15

Wait but what if I don't find one of each!??? he began to sprint "huff hufff" I better hurry up and get closer to shore.

When someone began to come into view
Now what is that?

Dadan's House

The burly shoulder swiveled intensely as the counter began to shake. Putting more pressure onto it the whole house began to rumble as the camera shot outside!

Dadan: "Raaaaaaa!"

Dogura and two other men were on the floor with their hands over their head haunched as if they were taking defensive measures from an earthquake.

The chimney belted out black smog.
Dadan: "MAGARA WHERE ARE MY SPICES!!!!!!!!!!" a massive lady with orange dreadlocks roared

the mixing spoon in her hand snapped...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was at around this time that Einhardt's one person vessel finally pulled up to harbor, idling in right beside Shaarib's much larger boat in no real hurry. She wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about this job as he was and her tardiness showed it rather blatantly. For her part, however, she hadn't been expecting to be working with anyone on this task so she didn't realize that festivities would kick off without her if she didn't step up her speed.

"Ah well..." she sighed laxly while tying her boat to the harbor, hearing several volleys of gunshots in the distance. "Yup..." she confirmed to herself. "This is why I prefer to work alone..." Whoever it was she was supposed to be assisting, she imagined they could take care of themselves. If they couldn't, then they had no business being a marine. There were something like three criminals they were supposed to be apprehending on this island. There was no way all three of them could be holed up in the same area and so Ein chose to casually stroll in the opposite direction of the fired shots, aiming more toward the village, tapping her umbrella along before her like a makeshift cane as she always did.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: problematic
It was at around this time that Einhardt's one person vessel finally pulled up to harbor, idling in right beside Shaarib's much larger boat in no real hurry. She wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about this job as he was and her tardiness showed it rather blatantly. For her part, however, she hadn't been expecting to be working with anyone on this task so she didn't realize that festivities would kick off without her if she didn't step up her speed.

"Ah well..." she sighed laxly while tying her boat to the harbor, hearing several volleys of gunshots in the distance. "Yup..." she confirmed to herself. "This is why I prefer to work alone..." Whoever it was she was supposed to be assisting, she imagined they could take care of themselves. If they couldn't, then they had no business being a marine. There were something like three criminals they were supposed to be apprehending on this island. There was no way all three of them could be holed up in the same area and so Ein chose to casually stroll in the opposite direction of the fired shots, aiming more toward the village, tapping her umbrella along before her like a makeshift cane as she always did.

Top Bottom