Island Dawn Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: gochi
The tall human remained looming over me for a moment and began reeling back to strike me with his sword, he was too close and too fast, there was no way I would be able to dodge out of the way in time; my only option was going to have to be a parry to his attack.
I could use my teeth to shield the human's attack or I could try to catch his weapon in my teeth which could potentially be more painful.

Without a weapon I would have an easier time shredding this guy to ribbons and I really want to shred this guy to ribbons.

I decided as the blade closed in near my face. I was going to try to use this guy's sword against him.
As I feel the heft of his blade press down in my teeth I attempt to lock my jaw down on the sword and reel back in an attempt to shatter his weapon and swallow the destroyed metal fragments.
Spoiler
Fīdo users have hardened teeth, capable of deflecting non-lethal projectiles with lower mastery. (Requires 21 Mastery)

If I could just pull that off I would lunge into him with my feeding frenzy and attempt to shred away at this surface-dweller's arms.
Spoiler
Feeding Frenzy:
The user engages the target with a flurry of bites, leaving jagged and uneven wounds.
(Requires 11 Strength, 21 Mastery) - DPR: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: mistycat
When the man averted his gaze Aurora had to smirk. When he started to talk, his insolence nearly made Aurora cut his head off his shoulders. She growled at the man, but something held her back. Aurora had no idea, why she didn't cut down the guy in front of her. True, she wanted to get an answer out of him, but there was something else. He's not like the people, who kept me as a slave. That realisation sent a cold shudder down Aurora's back. What if the other humans I have killed where the same? Maybe I am fighting for the wrong reasons.

Still, she kept her facade up. Looking down on the man she said with a quiet, but all the more threatening voice:
I asked you something.
Then she let out a sigh. Who am I even trying to kid. I guess I was a bit impolite to ask for your name without giving mine first. I'm Aurora, I am a Snow Leopard Mink. She paused for a moment, before adding: I want to know the answers to my questions. If you answer them truthfully, I might get you a doctor. If you try to lie, I'll slit your throat in a way, that will ensure that you don't die now, and not in the next hour either. It'll be slow, and it'll be painful, and when the reaper comes, you'll be more than happy to see him.

She smiled fircely at the man. Now then, I am waiting for them.

You'd better be worth my time, human!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
Makino's Bar

Higuma's blade found it's mark, but rather than whacking the fish-boy's face dead on as he hoped, it became stuck inside the pirhanna's jaw! His teeth were quite tough! Toug henough to bite the metal, but far from breaking it at this point...

"WHAT!?" Higuma tried to tug the blade out, with his lone arm. Gochi's bite was too strong though! "You cheeky punk!" Higuma took his other arm to the grip and pulled with his back. The blade began to budge...

One of Higuma's men now walked up behind the pirate captain and took his pistol to the back of the fishman's head aiming to knock him unconscious!

Shore by the Woods

Magra was confused beyond belief. He was losing more and more blood as the she-mink spoke. Magra's eyes weren't exactly focused, they were starting to slip closed and reopen again and again.
First she slices me up and now she tries to act nice and have a conversation??? What in the blue earth did I even do to deserve this? ..oh... hmm yeah I'm a bandit, fair point, God.

"Magra.. *hack!*" he meekly let out "my people are *cough* through the woods, if you get me-" he began to point lifting up one of the arms that prevented him from falling, but as he did his body fell.

Magra fainted and only his body gesture gave any sort of indication of what Aurora could do next. A single finger pointing toward Dadan's house...

Grey Terminal - Red Skull

WOOSH! POP POP! SMASH! The deck of the Red Skull bellowed out in pain as the Marine kept blasting attacks at it and the lesser pirates that defended it. A pair of unfortunate souls flew right over the sidings from the strong wind blast screaming "WaaaAAaa!" all the way down to the water BOOOOOOOSH! as the sea jumped up to the deck to replace them.

Pirate Guard 1: "CAPTAIN BLUEJAM SIR HE'S COMING FOR YOU!"
He was running after the marine, but was a bit to slow to catch up at the moment.

The underling by Bluejam's door still whined about his finger cut, Shaarib gave him no mercy and blasted the scalawag through the door itself... looks like his one gold coin went to waste as it flew out of his pocket and landed conveniently atop Bluejam's desk.

Bluejam

Bounty: 10 000 00 Beri
Statistics: 20
Level 20x 5 =100
Strength: 25+8=33
Speed: 20+2=22
22x2=44
-Reaction: 22
-Movement: 22
Vitality 25+6=31
31x2=56
-Durability: 31
-Stamina: 31
Martial Arts: 40
40x2=80
-Fishman Karate: 40
-Swordsmanship: 40

Bluejam had already gotten up from his seat at this point and readied himself in the time allotted.

Pirate Guard 1 that had been the lucky guy from before finally caught up behind Shaarib and attempted a backslash at the officer. (DPR: D)
"RAAAAA!" the guard let out as he swung the blade with both hands overhead.

Bluejam meanwhile,angrily stomped up to Shaarib and threw one of his martial moves hoping to blast the man in white off his vessel.

"You Navy bastards should know where you belong! Hyakumaigawara Seiken!"
Chambering his fist before releasing, Bluejam struck a fast blow toward the gut of Shaarib.
Hyakumaigawara Seiken (百枚瓦正拳 Hyakumaigawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Hundred Tile True Punch"): A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Grey Terminal - Slums
Porchemy

Statistics: 15
Level 15x 5 =75
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 15+1=16
15x2=30
-Reaction: 15
-Movement: 15
Vitality 15+3=18
18x2=36
-Durability: 18
-Stamina: 18
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Fishman Karate: 20
-Swordsmanship: 20

The slums rotted. They rotted in such a foul manner that even the rats scurried off from the stench of old fish bones and decaying flesh. Porchemy was a fan off disease though. He enjoyed the look it gave to those inferior to himself.

SMAAAAAAASH! A wooden chair found itself split in half over the now broken back of a lowly pox covered man. Blood seeped out from the splitters it gave and a giant bruise began to swell up as he lay there twitching.

"Po! popopo! Look at you! Po po po!" Porchemy bent his back facing the sky placing his left palm over his head unable to control himself, "Not even the varmints find you appealing to gnaw on! Po po!"

He then grabbed a wad of cash off the man's table. "Anyway, it's been fun, but I've got to get back to the ship!" the plank-board-like man waved at the still twitching peasant. A tattoo composed of several black circles shaped almost like a bug highlighted Porchemy's arm. He kicked open the door, but it was already damaged from being kicked open once or twice and fell off the top hinge.

"Same time next week? If you're still alive that is." Porchemy shoved the cash into his pocket and headed off to the Red Skull.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I grinned as I felt my teeth locking the sword into place, the bandit struggled and began to yank with both arms to free his blade from my teeth. As I saw him giving the most force to free himself I opened my jaw and let him pull back in attempt to trip him.

I pull back and turn back to the kitchen to check on the progress to be greeting with the blunt of a pistol to nose. I winced in pain and felt tears of anger and shock filled my eyes.
"Ow-!" I screeched and lunged at the bandit grunt with my feeding frenzy. Using it in a straight line rather than biting randomly.
Spoiler
Feeding Frenzy: The user engages the target with a flurry of bites, leaving jagged and uneven wounds.
(Requires 11 Strength, 21 Mastery) - DPR: C

Maybe his boss wasn't ready to be lunch but the stringy meat in front of me wasn't much less rancid than my first choice and I'm hungry.
With my attempt to lunge into this man's chest cavity I use my teeth to rip away his outer layers of flesh and dig deep to chew into his bones.

I felt my nose go up in repulsion.
Rancid meat, exactly as I expected. Dirty, raw meat. The blood rushing across my tongue is bitter; the entire body is a dirty and stringy mess. Hardly worth eating, but if they couldn't figure it out yet I'm going to show them exactly who they're dealing with.

If I could just dig through that man's body I could land out on the other side as if I were crawling through a window; a bloody, gory window.
I turn to face Higuma, twisted smile planted on my face, I could feel the rush to eat this man in front of me.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
Shaarib too happy to see Bluejam standing in front of him, didn't care about the Guard that was trying to catch up to him. When he heard the dude trying to attack, Shaarib turned his head in the direction of the attack. He was just to step aside, let the guard come in in the room, kick him towards his boss and attack directly the distracted Bluejam. Buuuuuut, that slickly pirate that was Bluejam, had already took his chance and was trying to hit the marine with a sort of karate punch. Shaarib saw the two of them coming at him in different positions. He could probably use a soru but his legs wasn't feeling that well following the numbers of rankyaku he launched today. He was going ton tank it the best way he could. With the fraction of seconds, left to him; Shaarib coated the upper side of his body in Tekkai and clenched his teeth bracing himself for the hit that was coming.

[35 in durability + 42/5 = 43,4 ==> Large Building Durability Vs Wall and Below Street Level DPR so I barely feel it right ? ]

Shaarib took one step back and put on a big smile He felt it but meeeeeh, he was to proud to admit it. His marine instructor could hit with far more power. Our captain didn't lose his time and punched back Bluejam in the nose with a jugon wo times, one with his left fist and the other with his right. His favorite move but in it's serious version . The punch thrown, he turned back and kick Guard 1 in his torso with his left foot. He was going to turned back again to Bluejam when he heard his Den Den Mushi rings it was the voice of someone he didn't think he was going to hear :

[Large Building Level Attacks]

- "Shaarib ! Frayzah decided to begin a fight with Smoker for no reason ! We need you ASAP !" and it was it.

Shaarib didn't know what to do. It was the Commodore Reo so it was an order of a superior officer and if the man was calling him it's means the HQ decided to sent him back to the 169th. We could say that the job was done. He defeated Dadan and her goons, decimated the crew of Bluejam besides him and Porchemy. So it will be for an another time. He turned back in the direction of Bluejam.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

Higuma continued to yank his blade and he began to feel it slip
That's right! There's no way this little rat could contest me
he grins as he takes a strong final pull!

But Gochi releases the blade of his own tuition and Higuma gets sent backward from his own force!
"HA! -waaa?" Higuma changes from a moment of victory to confusion
Gochi's clever strategy used the bandit leaders own power against him and he knocks his back into a wooden table, tipping it over! Two of the bandits behind Higuma turn to help their leader up from the ground
Bandit 2 "BOSS!"
Bandit 3 "Are you alright?"

Bandit 1 feels the recoil of the hefty gun wack across the fish boy's skull, he cackles to himself "Waaa! Rararaara! thinking he would have knocked Gochi out clean, but surprisingly the Piranha takes a bite out of his pecks!!!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" the previously fearsome looking brute screeches like a kawaii horror film victim

Higuma found a quick jolt of pain run down his spine as his men tried to get him back to his feet.

"NOW YOU'RE DEAD, LITTLE FISH!"

Two of the bandit underlings were still restraining Zanks and at this point had him face down on the ground, tieing a rope around the red haired man.
Zanks: "Gochi! Don't be a fool! Leave me and get out of he-"
SMASH! But Bandit 6 curb stomped his head against the dead-green plank board floor.
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Zanks cried out in pain

Gochi had made it through the entire body of Bandit 1 now and he had been screaming the whole time. Blood splashed against the store window. The Bandit's ribs and spine were revealed as bone from his fleshy upper body. They lifted up before slowly tumbling down. His legs had dropped much sooner and his guts were nesting in the pool of blood therefound.

Guard 4's saber slid down Shaarib's back glossing down the hard-bodied man like metal on metal making a beautiful and terrible SHING! sound effect
Looking at the damage, or lack there of, he had done the pirate scrunched his eyelids in perplexity.
Guard 4 "What the!?"

Almost instantly (relative to Guard 4's strike), Bluejam 's attack hits Shaarib just as the pitch pierces the airwaves. Bluejam's fist-skin vibrated upward as his mighty karate-fist stopped in place.
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!" the once menacing captain bellowed.
Bluejam & Guard 4 thinking at the same time: This fucking asshole didn't even budge???

Shaarib took advantage of the pirate's slow minds and socked Bluejam with a strong left JUGON! breaking the blue coated beast's nose inward and shooting blood around the Marine's fist. WAM! Another strike would come in, but Bluejam actually had the sense knocked back into him from the previous punch!

The Red Skull's leader rose his left fist to intercept Shaarib's own punch! "Punch me down if you can! I've got nothing to lose!"
King of Goa? Hahaha what was I thinking, I'm just king of the squalor...
Turning his body to push his punch forward into Shaarib's second jugon, Bluejam's muscles losen as he doubt himself.

The strikes only collided for a mere moment and with an escaping explosion of air between the fists Bluejam was knocked off board the Red Skull into the sea!
Bluejam: I guess at the end of the day the strong always topple the weak... "gah!" he coughed up a spiddle of mucus and blood as his eyes turned white.

Guard 4: "N-NO WAY!!!"
Then the guard met with the officer's foot and sent him sliding across the deck until he hit another fallen pirate. Not quite knocked out from the kick, but pretty bruised up Guard 4 cried out "US MEN OF THE GREY TERMINAL AREN'T JUST DIRT FOR YOU TO KICK AROUND!" tears slid down his eyes.Original Post By:

Porchemy is nearing the shore of the Dawn Island sea in Grey terminal. Next turn he will arrive at the Red Skull.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I snorted out a fit of laughter witnessing the disastrous attempts of bandits trying to fight a pirate.
"Shahahaha!" The noise blurted from my fangs and I felt a new energy over-sweeping me, the feeling of a filled stomach. As I readied for my next attack the tone shifted quickly.
Higuma spoke words so untrue and unkind I felt genuinely disgusted by how low this pathetic human would sink just to hurt a fishman's pride.

Little? LITTLE?!

"You come and interrupt MY meal, attack MY friend, and now you have the gall to state such a ridiculous and bold-faced lie." I attempted to state calmly.
"I am average height for a piranha-fishman!" I screamed while jumping in rage.

I felt my gaze harden, I had to focus my rage properly. Zanks was on the ground, I could use that.
I leaped and spun in the air.
"LUCKY GATLING!" I whooped out as I released bone shrapnel in all directions but up and down.

It was more of a hope than an actual plan that I would skewer the bandits standing. As I landed I felt dizziness overcome me and began to feel around for something to regain my balance on.

"One sec." I cheeped as I attempted to regain focus.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
# Shaarib was shocked that the pirate he took three hours to find, goes down like that. Like a leaf. He had only one things to do. With his marines already on the ship, he gave orders to the ones on earth to climb up and help him set sail towards their ship. Shaarib himself, didn't know what to thin anymore. He wasn't going to catch the fishman in the water. It took the marines 5 to 10 minutes to set sail and Shaarib took this time to throw in trash of the Gray Terminal all of Bluejam's clothes and treasure to set some doubts in Porchemy head if he ever comes back and find that the ship wasn't here no more. It would probably take them 30 minutes to arrived at destination, so Shaarib let himself fall at sleep a little in Bluejam chair. Today was a good day.

[30 minutes later]

Shaarib's eyes opened, they were arrived at destination a little quicker than predicted.The crew has took everything that has some values and woke him up only at the end. The boss wasn't hurt but the "spamming" of a rokushiki art he wasn't that experimented in sure did put some toll on his body. With each step, Shaarib was understanding more and more about his new body, he was getting stronger. He jumped on Naglfar, his beloved ship. They were going to leave town and leave half of the treasure to the people of the town and the boat could be sell at a well price. Dadan, the prisoner he forgot about was put in her cell. She still hadn't woke up even after receiving first aid. To loguetown they were going, it was time for the 169th's reunion. He saw the personal boat of Ein and took his time to transfer her the new information via Den Den. He didn't like her but she was part of the crew.

- "Boys ! I'm going to sleep ! May the Goddess protect us" he got of his pocket a little worn white book and said in one voice :

"Lorsque la guerre des bêtes mènera le monde à sa perte,
La déesse descendra des cieux.
Des ailes de lumière et d'ombre se déploieront au loin,
Elle nous guidera vers le bonheur, de son don éternel."

- " As soon as I wake up, I beat the crap of all of y'all ! We did good and with my work on Orange and Dawn, I fight receive a new promotion ! That means new soldiers. Y'all need to be the perfect example !" finished Shaarib while entering in his quarters. #

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

of the 12 bandits with Higuma

Bandit 1 had been eaten by Gochi, not a putter in his heart remain now. Eyes still and expression still in horror. Good night sweet prince...

Bandit 2 & 3 were helping Higuma up when Gochi's launched off his spinning meat blaster attack. They got socked inthe face by pieces of their "beloved" companion and tumbled down by Higuma

The leader bandit himself, tanked the blast this time. "Seems like you're all useless!" he flung the two off the side of him so that he could get himself back up now and whipped the chewed flesh off his coat.

Bandit 4 was knocked out against the bar counter face down. A shard of bone whizzed right over him and stuck into the bar counter. BOIIIIING wobbling back and forth with the extra inertia.

Bandit 5 dove in front of bandit 6
This is my moment! he thought Jim will finally see that I am a real cool guy!
The bandit narcissistically took a pair of sunglasses out of his front pocket mid-dive and slipped them on as he soared!
Say something cool... something cool!
"NOT whILe Im aRounD!" he blurted out cracking his voice under immense nervousness
a piece of rib struck, Peter, the bandit right in the stomach as his glorious moment would be seen!
so cool!
He snapped a finger gun at Jim as he flew by
"HUUUU???"

Bandit 6, Jim, was not even paying attention
"OI! RONNY! Stop stuffin' yer mouth and git over 'ere!"
Jim had been yelling at Bandit 9 who was casually sitting down eating one of the meals that a townsfolk had left.

Bandit 7 & 8 taking Zanks hostage were both struck by globs of human flesh and were knocked over

Bandits 11 & 12 were outside guarding the bar entrance and Bandit 10 had gone outside to get them to help capture Gochi!
-------------------------------------------

Porchemy finally arrived at the Red Skull only to see "WHAT THE HELL! THE SHIP IS SAILING AWAY WITH MARINES ON IT!!!!???" Porchemy's eye's bugged out as he yelled in disbelief

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Hrk!-" I grimaced and dry-heaved. The dizziness from my last technique was still subsiding and I could make out the big guy getting up again. I steadied my beady eyes on the man before glancing the bar over quickly for a read on the situation.
"Stupid...Pig-cupine." I growl as I yank the stray sword lodged into the stool behind me free.

I stare at the man in front of me, holding my shabby blade clumsily on the ground for a moment. Quickly, I puff up my leathery chest once more and aim the sword straight out in front of me in mock swordplay.
"You dare challenge Gochi?" I roar in false bravado. "The greatest fishman-swordsman of all time?" I snidely grin and chuckle.
"I beat you without a sword once, human. Get out before I show you how superior, the superior race really is." I snarled, channeling my inner-Arlong.

If this ape charges me, I'm throwing the blade at his head and jumping out the window...
If this ape charges me, I'm throwing the blade at his head and jumping out the window...

With heart pounding, I smugly smiled keeping my cold fishy face as grim as I could. "Well, do you still have the guts or will I have to take those out for you too?" I chided alluding to his fallen lackey.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aurora sighed. She did not feel like helping the guy out at all anymore.. He isn't really useful to me like this, is he now?
She couldn't help but feel guilty nonetheless. She took a deep breath and had a brilliant idea. I'll throw a coin. I'll help him if it's Heads, and I'll leave him if it's Tails.
She took out a coin from her purse and flipped it. As it fell to the ground, Aurora felt some sort of relief. Heads it was. Gotta stick to my word, I guess. She quickly bound his wound, before she went carefully lifted him onto her back and started to run into the direction he had pointed to.

This better be worth my time!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar

Makino at this point had gotten herself out of the bar and was running away towards the center of town to warn the Fusha people. Sadly, Fusha was a normally happy village of farmer folk and mostly peacful times. No one in town was really a warrior... Zanks was as close as it came to something like that.

Zanks, now free from the two bandits on top of him sprung up to run towards Gochi as Higuma took out a pistol from the side of his coat.
If I can't even help one kid, then what good am I as a man? Zanks thought as he bolted toward the tired, but still shouting fishman.

POW! Higuma fired his shot at Gochi, not aiming to kill him but to would him enough to end the fight. In that same moment Zanks reached the fisherman and shielded him with his very own back. Miraculously the bullet hit Zank's lower ribs and as it passed through him the trajectory of the bullet was turned so that it flew off to Gochi's left striking the side wall of the bar. CLACK! as it split the wood leaving a splotch of Zank's blood.

*cough* Zanksstill stood proudly over Gochi "Just... run already..." he began to feel dizzy from his sudden movements and the previous head damage he had taken.

"hruh!" Higuma scoffed "You're just delaying the inevitable, you fool." as he shot another round towards the straw hatted man.

Dadan's House

The marines had previously massacred the Dadan family. Not a single member was left alive. Bloodied bodies soaked the woods around the house. The marines were not even kind enough to give the bandits a proper burial. The once whistling chimney bustling from laughter of friends and good cooking now quietly exuded a waning smoke into the sky... All that Aurua would find when she arrived would be hopelessness.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aurora didn't want to admit it, but she was worried about the man in her arms. She knew she had to get help soon if she wanted an answer to her questions. Is it possible that we don't have to be enemies? I have never not tried to kill a human that passed me, so I guess I wouldn't know. As she was pondering over the relationship between humans and minks, she saw a house in the distance. She doubled her speed. but as the wind turned, she caught a familiar scent. The scent of blood. Aurora stopped in her tracks and smelled the air. No living being was around. She looked down on the man in her arms and wondered if she should not save him, as to protect him from the grief. Then she dismissed the thought abruptly.

She ran to the house and ignored the bodies around her. Dead people did not faze her, but she worried how the man would take it. She got a flashback to the way the man had smiled at her. As she entered the house a single tear dropped from her cheek. She lay the man on the first bed she saw. There should be some something to stitch him up with somewhere around here. Thus she searched the house for medicine. She found it rather quickly, lieing on the floor, like someone had dropped it there. She ran back to the man's side. She looked at his face and said
I am not particularly good at this, but it might just be enough to save you. Of course the man was still passed out. Lucky for him, as Aurora had not found any anesthetics.

When she had stitched up the man, she went outside and checked the bodies. As she had smelled earlier, they were all dead. She found herself a shovel and begun to dig. She didn't do it out of pity or out of piety. It simply seemed like the right thing to do. While she buried the man she looked around for clues as to who the attacker was. I need to be prepared in case they come back. When she was nearly done, she saw something hanging in a tree. The hat of a marine. She murmured to herself:
So that's how it is....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Peering alongside the blade I held out towards Higuma I watched him pull out a damn gun. I grimace as I lower the sword slightly and prepare to attempt and block the bullet. I had to time it pretty well and my body tended to be a bit faster than my brain. Normally, I found myself relying on instincts and intimidation.

As the bullet fired I buckled and showed my teeth but before the bullet reached me, the rookie from before stood between us.
My eyes reflexively flash open in shock. The room cracked with the sound of gunfire and the bullet pierced through a wall. It felt quiet for a moment when I heard him speak to me.
"Just... run already..." I felt a glare harden on him.

As Zanks prepared to take another shot to his back I decided I'd have to see this fight through.
There wouldn't be time to stop that bullet, but Zanks promised me free food...Looks like he's a man of his word. I felt myself instinctively understanding.

"Either way, life or death...I'm still hungry." I say as I leap to the side and throw the blade in my hand at Higuma's stomach hoping to get him while he was distracted with Zanks. Either way, no point in killing the prey if I don't get to taste the fear; I sprint along side the blade and rush directly at the smelly bandit's shoulder to his firing arm. It was instincts from here on out.

Let's see how good the pig shoulder is.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar
Another shot struck Zanks. This time hitting his spine, the brave defender would be knocked down for good know as he collapsed from the bodily damage he had accumulated thus far. As the proud man fell he was able to make out just a few last words, "Good... luck... kid." THUD! He hit the ground and his straw hat sweft side to side as it gently went down after him.

Meanwhile, Gochi had thrown Higuma's sword at the bandit leader
Far too slow to hit me. What kind of throw was that?
Higuma easily dodged to his left, jumping up onto a bar table. His gun would point now be pointed downward as he used his whole body's musculature to push himself away from the sword.
"Thanks for the sword back, but now that your guardian angel is out it's time to eat lead!"

Just as Higuma looks up to shoot again at Gochi, the fishman was already on top of him! CLOMP! Gochi teeth slash at Higuma and take a bite out of his skin!
"RAAAAAA!" Higuma bellows in... rage!? Hmm? That wasn't so bad actually. He thought grasping the stinging marks with his opposite hand. Several teeth marks were now along the villan's fleshy belly with blood coming from them, but no real deep tissue damage.
Gochi's strength is 11 with C - DPR is only street level compared to Higuma's small building level durability

rip sorry @Gochi

He finds where the pirhanna had landed and aims his gun "Sleep tight, boy." POW! aiming for Gochi's stomach in return...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I couldn't make out what my fallen friend had said in the moment I sank my teeth into the bandit's hard body, all I heard was the hollow sound of my teeth connecting with his bone reverberating through my skull. I felt my eyes unsteady in pain for a moment before I loosened my teeth and found myself on the ground beneath the barrel to his gun.

He's too fast...And too strong. I couldn't react fast enough to him. Worst of all, I didn't even get a taste for his blood. I quipped to myself.

Suddenly, the piercing shot of a bullet once more. My fingers dug into the wooden flooring of the bar as the bullet pierced through my flesh and into my gut. My jagged teeth clenched in shock and pain as I stared at the human with unsteady eyes.
I had to rely on...
The round metal pellet sank into my stomach and I felt a sudden coldness. Was this death?
Instincts...

I used the pain for one last push.
I launched the very same pellet used on me and fired it back at the bandit's neck.

I watched for a moment but my neck gave in under the weight of my head before I could see anything. As my head hit the ground I heard a dull ringing, and the room tilted slightly.

Then nothing.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aurora had been out to hunt and scout the area. When she got back she noticed something was off. Someone must have been here. She drew her sword and opened the door slowly but surely. Nothing seemed odd at first glance, but then she noticed the letter on the table. Who could have been that.

Aurora opened the letter, never letting her guard down, in case someone was still around. She relaxed when she saw the handwriting. She put her sword back in its sheath So that's how it is, just an old friend dropping in. Aurora read the letter twice, carefully, then looked at the wounded man in the corner. He should survive, but the shock will be hard for him. I can't leave without letting him know what I am up to. I will return in time.

Aurora found herself a pen and some paper and began to write

Dear (I forgot your name),

By now you will probably have seen what happened. I am very sorry for your loss. Please be assured that I had nothing at all to do with the killing of your friends. I gave them a proper burial. I know that their souls will not be at peace until they are avenged, however, I urge you not to be too rash. I have business to do with an old friend. When said business is done, I shall return. Expect to see me in three months time.

I already found out who was responsible. It was the marines, and I believe that the king of your island may be behind it. When I am back I should be strong enough to deal with the whole lot. If anyone else survived, rally them and have them join our cause. I don't do this because I am your friend, or because I pity you. I simply do this because I think it's the right thing to do, and I get to kill some humans, which is always an added bonus.

I wish you a speedy recovery. I have filled up the storage room with as much food as I could get, and I hope it will last until you feel better.

See ya

Aurora
When she was done writing she filled her bags with as much food as she would need for the long journey ahead. Then she carefully treated the wounds of the man again. When she was done she took a dagger, that was still lieing on the floor and pinned her letter for the man onto the door. I hope you recover well. she told the lifeless body of the man before closing the door behind her and hurrying to her ship.

When she had completed all her preparations, she set sail. Let's be off to Punk Hazard, to meet an old friend.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Makino's Bar
Higuma's bullet connected with its mark. The long face man smiled... God damn, that was far too difficult. He started to laugh in pride. Then Gochi shot off one last Lucky Gattling! And fell for good...

Splat! It struck higuma, grazing his neck. "FUCK!" he immediately put his right hand to it as a reaction to the pain. Even in death he annoys me? I'll show him! To think I was going to tell the bastard. Not a sane man on this world would buy him! He snatched a plate of food off the knocked over table's surrounding bar floor and stomped over to the fish man. "Here's your damn food, kid!" Throwing the plate onto of his face

Higuma bandit 10:"Boss!"
he had finally gotten the last two bandits who were guarding the outside of the bar.
Bandit 11: "Holy shit..."
Bandit 12: "What the hell happened here?"

The remainder of the bandits rushed over to their fallen men that were still alive and helped them up.
Higuma snarled "Well it's about damn time! I had to do all the dirty work mysel, so you lot can do the clean up! And get me a god damn stitching on these wounds!"

The remaining bandits would rummage the bar for a first aid kid to tend to Higuma's wounds.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweet meals, encircling me in the cold embrace. Chicken legs and ham-hocks, fish-bones and elephant tuna all embracing me like old family.
I bit into the morsels as they danced into my mouth and I felt pure joy, a sensation I had yet to feel. Endless food; endless and delicious...
Snap, I bite into a mutton leg. Snap, I bite into a cake.
Snap!

Suddenly, I'm in the ocean looking up at the sun. I scream in pain and look down to see a sharp-toothed fish biting at my feet.
"Gaaah!" I scream and kick the creature off.

Why was I in the ocean? I pondered my memory as I looked around myself. I saw the island and it flooded back to me. The bar, the bandits, my poor friend.
My stomach roared and I quickly forgot my worries.

How long have I been out? Did the humans throw me out to sea?
I dived down to scoop some unsuspecting fish into my mouth. However long I had been out it was long enough for the fish to forget about me. I circled the island searching for my raft. After two spirals I was able to find my ship and hop aboard. I yanked up my anchor and began paddling with my feet. I couldn't help but think about my wonderful dreams.

"I need a cook..." I grumble to myself as I paddled my raft away from the island.

Top Bottom