Manga Dr. Stone

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dr. Stone

Year of Release: March 6, 2017
Author: Inagaki Riichiro (Story), Boichi (Art)
Genre: Shounen, Sci-fi, Adventure

Synopse: When a mysterious light suddenly engulfs Earth, humanity is left petrified, frozen in stone. Thousands of years later, the world is teeming with vegetation, and forests have taken the places of cities that once stood proudly. One of the very first to emerge from their stone prison is Taiju Ooki, who finds that his good friend, a brilliant young scientist named Senkuu, has been preparing for his awakening. While Taiju wishes to save the girl he loves, Senkuu is determined to figure out the cause behind the strange phenomenon and restore the world to its former glory.

But when they free the infamously powerful Tsukasa Shishiou in order to gain an upper hand against the dangers in an unfamiliar world, they realize that their new comrade has other plans. Tsukasa sees their predicament as a chance to start over; free from the corruption and destruction wrought by technology, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. With both sides unable to see eye to eye, Senkuu and his devotion to science will clash with Tsukasa and his primal nature in what will truly be a battle of the ages.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I cant decide if I should wait for all the episodes to come out for binge or just watch airing episodes or read manga.

confused.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I cant decide if I should wait for all the episodes to come out for binge or just watch airing episodes or read manga.

confused.
I haven't watched the anime myself, but I have heard a lot of praise about it.

As for the manga I definitely recommend you taking a look, the story is absolutely awesome written and the art is tremendously good. Boichi also covers for some mangas and recently he did a chapter from One Piece (the one where Zoro loses to Mihawk in East Blue).

This manga is definitely one of the majors power houses from Shounen Jump. So give it a try ^^

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As for the manga I definitely recommend you taking a look, the story is absolutely awesome written and the art is tremendously good. Boichi also covers for some mangas and recently he did a chapter from One Piece (the one where Zoro loses to Mihawk in East Blue).
I definitly agree. The art is stunning. Detailled but as always room for comic relief loose drawings.

confused.
As a reader, I know how the story goes, so personally I will try to bingewatch the episodes at the end of the season. It will be fun matching the voices in my head and the ones in the anime. For starters I would recommend or reading from the start or starting the anime and transitioning to the manga.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I definitly agree. The art is stunning. Detailled but as always room for comic relief loose drawings.

As a reader, I know how the story goes, so personally I will try to bingewatch the episodes at the end of the season. It will be fun matching the voices in my head and the ones in the anime. For starters I would recommend or reading from the start or starting the anime and transitioning to the manga.
Thanks for the direction broski
I will binge watch then start manga.

Chapter 120

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter 120 is out and about to wreck you ~

Holy damn, the Great Leader turned into stone!!! So the those 3 definitely are the ones behind the petrification and now are controlling the island in the name of the GL. I'm kinda surprised by this event and even more that the leader is probably a family member of Soyuz.

Hyped for Kohaku fight next week :ghostie:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fake royal family has to have some ties to the creator of petrification tech. I doubt they just stumbled upon it and knew how to use it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
currently in ch. 56, just started a couple hours ago, seems promising series...

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man i somehow think something wild will happen. There is just too much going on
[automerge]1573201619[/automerge]
Yooooooooooo that chapter.

HYOOOOGAAa

Last edited:
Chapter 130

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ooooooooooh!! Hyoga joined the team now! Although temporarily, because I doubt someone with his ideology will abide for what Senku truly wishes.

Maybe he will stay in the island and evolve things there like he wishes? I don't know, probably not, but I'm excited to see him back in action.

Also I thought Ibara was from the normal time, like Senku and the others, but it seems like he is from this time. How did he get his hand on the petrification device then? :chuu:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hyooooogaaaaaa

Man do i love the art in this story and this arc is damn good now. Damn hyped to see the rest.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am enjoying the series and just started the Anime, the art is so amazing!

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
YOOOOOOOOOO latest chapter

Top Bottom