Event Drake Pirates - The Prehistoric Clash

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Gintoki

Welcome to Jurassic World, The Lockwood Manor Auctioning Site

The Lockwood Manor Auctioning Building which is the main building you see above.

Scenario:
The Drake Pirates are on the hunt for an Ancient Specimen for their senior officers (Beast Pirates), though they ain't the only one's on the hunt, as what happens when the hunters become the hunted? . . .

The auctioneers have all been guided outside the building as the auctioning begins in 1 hour as all eyes are on the prize, whilst the room is being prepared X.Drake and V.Porthos are outside awaiting to raid the Auctioning House.

It's winner takes all

Starring:
@Char Aznable as "The Red Flag" X.Drake and "The Musketeer" V.Porthos
@Luffy. as Nero Angelo
@IceTimeXI as "Icy" Ice Time

The Drake Pirates

"Red Flag" X.Drake
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300

Strength: 31+30+20=81
Speed: 45+12+15=72
65 x 2 = 130
-Reaction: 65
-Movement: 65
Vitality: 51+12+20=83
71 x 2 = 142
-Durability: 71
-Stamina: 71
Haki: 61
61 x 2 = 122
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 61
Devil fruit: 81 (Ryu Ryu No Mi, Ancient Zoan; Allosaurus)
Martial Arts: 31
31 x 2 = 61
-Dual-Wielding: 61

Equipment: An Axe and Sword
(Changed MA which Larsi is aware of)

"The Musketeer" V.Porthos
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200

Strength: 40 + 8 (+5) = 53
Speed: 40 + 8 + 12 = 60
60 x 2 = 120
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 40 + 8 = 48
48 x 2 = 96
-Durability: 48
-Stamina: 48
Haki: 50
50 x 2 = 100
-Armament Haki: 60
-Observation Haki: 40
Martial Arts: 30
30 x 2 = 60
- Swordsmanship (Ittoryu/Nittoryu) : 60

Equipment: x2 Rapiers

Edited: To remove larger pictures, remove the infobox and fix V.Porthos stats for Race Bonus

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: IcetimeXI

The whole city was bright and full of business the energy in the air was fascinating. This was Jurassic World, a place where business had no set limits and people could do what they want. So many shops and stores but one of them all stood above the other. The Lockwood Manor auctioning building. It brought in the most money and attracted the most people. @Luffy. and @IceTimeXI.
As the two walked around standing outside Ice had some questions.
Hey! Nero did you just lie to me?! You told me to leave the rest of the group and only us two go so that we wouldn't cause a big disturbance so we could catch some pirates that roam around here easier! But we haven't ran into one pirate all day!
Ice taking a break to sip upon his orange drink then began again.
Well This place isn't terrible but after a while we gotta get down to business! And thinking about it Nero we don't have a name for our group... What do you think it should be?
Pausing for a second ice began to think.
What about we go into there and decide.
Ice pointed towards the huge auction house. The Lockwood Manor Auction Building.
@Luffy. @Char Aznable

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Oreki

Basic Information
Name: Nero Angelo
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Race: Human
Date of Birth: 17 April
Height: 5ft89inch (1.79m)
Weight: 121.2 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue

Statistics
Level 51
51 × 5 = 255
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 65 + 10 = 75
Speed:
56 + 10 = 66 × 2 = 132
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 71
Vitality: 51 + 10 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 61
Haki: 41 x 2 = 82
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki(Precognition): 21
Martial Arts: 22.5 + 15= 37.5 × 2 = 75
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 75

Remaining Points:

Appearance

Narration
"Talking"
Thoughts
Action

Jurassic World is the fully functioning area, this city will tell you many different stories. Sometimes violence erupts and escalates in this city as the various business people pursue their ambitions, unaware of the danger, neither aware of the adventure.

It was late morning, and Nero was walking to his destination. Seeing Ice constantly complaining "Ohh, I'm so looking forward to enjoying this," Nero felt compelled to mischievously tell him the above, to which Ice responded with a question.

Hey! Nero did you just lie to me?! You told me to leave the rest of the group and only us two go so that we wouldn't cause a big disturbance so we could catch some pirates that roam around here easier! But we haven't run into one pirate all day!
When Nero was first told about how he could have a good time in Lockwood Manor Auctioning Building, what immediately came to his mind that he needs to grab this situation to enjoy it for the better good. The young man then took a thoughtful pose. Still holding an information piece of paper in his hand and staring up the Lockwood building. There's the location and the name recognition. Nero spoke up.

"Like hell, I knew that it was useless to come here. Anyway, what's this about the auction? What does that have to do with you being able to find pirates?"

Ignoring Nero expression, Ice continued with his talk of how he's still "gonna enjoy this." Nero could do nothing but keep quiet and smile bitterly.

Well This place isn't terrible but after a while we gotta get down to business! And thinking about it Nero we don't have a name for our group... What do you think it should be?
Ice. Nero has been hanging out with this fellow since he met him in Loguetown. Nero raised his eyebrow, he was certain that Ice is a type who have no interest in these things. Though seeking Nero advice for naming the group was like trying to look for a needle in a haystack, there was no way Nero could suggest such a good name. Nero tapped Ice on the shoulder.

"Let me think for a little." Nero finished his sentence. Fleeting a glimpse at Ice, as Nero had no intention of thinking any name, Though Ice was thinking something. Sensing Ice had no intention to answer, Nero just let out a sigh.

After being silenced for a little while Ice said

What about we go into there and decide.
He pointed towards the building in front of them. Nero turned and said that before start walking towards the building ahead of them. "So it seems we're going there"

"I mean. Opportunities are there for us to try out." Opportunities there to try out, huh? Well, it's not like it doesn't suit Nero personality at all, so he smiled bitterly. Nero stopped as he looked at Ice and said, "So it's roughly decided then? We're going in this building."

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Narration
"Talking"
"thoughts"
Anything another character or NPC says will be quoted
*Actions / Attacks Used*
"Talking" for NPC V.Porthos
"thoughts" for NPC V.Porthos
It was early morning as two gentlemen was seen walking from the docks directly south from the auction site which had a bridge only separating the site and the docks.

One of them is a lean muscular, tall with a eye patch covering his right eye, gingery brown flowing slick backed hair that reached back and a bicorn hat that was hanging off his waist. Wearing a brown looking leather waistcoat with a cloudy white-gray fur around the color and a brown and yellow checkered shirt underneath. Though it was surprising for a all brown look and black boots and black gloves though it felt like he was hiding his 2 scabbards hilted around his waist whereby his bicorn rested.

As the man that he was beside is a tall, lean, and muscular man has light orange hair spiked into a fauxhawk. He also has a black headband with an eye-hole that is slanted so it only goes over his left eye. On his broad chin he has an "X" and on his chest and upper body he also has another large "X".

Donning armor on his relatively thin legs and arms consisting of knee-high boots and gloves that go up past his elbows, respectively. The openings to both the gloves and the boots are also secured by the armor, which is rounded for the gloves and a sharp maple leaf pattern for the boots at the front of his knees. On the rest of his body he wears leather pants and a leather shirt. A belt with a large ornately designed circular belt buckle secures Drake's pants as well as his sword and axe to his waist. He also wears a black cape, which, from the inside, is crimson-colored, with a white fur lining around the neck.

As the two walked from the bridge as it felt like taking a child to a candy shop though find yourself arriving at the most busiest time as the place was swamped as the sun radiated over them on a nice sunny forecast weather that was for the day.

Drake then pauses as he stares at the clothes that Porthos was wearing as Drake remarks as he lets out a sigh in the same sequence "Hey isn't it a bit hot wearing that leather V in the heat?"

"You bet monseiur, its surely warm besides i can't believe they told us last minute to come here doncha think Drakey?" replied Porthos to Drakes question as Porthos continued walking "I need to find me some shelter, as one doesn't wanna get heckeled much later then stared at later, then told you later to follow" he thought as he made his way through the busy queue making his way forward.

Drake sighs as he raises his hand and rests it against his forehead "What did i get myself into, eh? ... maybe this was a bad idea bringing him with me" as Drake takes a moment of silence then begins to think "Only if Page 1 didn't mind travelling i wouldn't mind him though he really is antsy ... ughh nevermind" as Drake shakes his head then looks directly forward seeing his surrounding as he remarks "This place really of all the places in the world? ... A theme park? ... Guess whoever came up with the deal had thought his way to find a escape plan but even if he does i'll kill him in the name of Kaido" as Drake smiles letting out a sigh staring in front of him directly 11o clock was the auctioning site.

Porthos who went on ahead found some trees in front of the site with a bench as he sat under the tree throwing his hat on the bench which was on the right side of the auctioning site in the far corner. Porthos let out a huge sigh as he then began to observe all those who was arriving at the auction, looking side to side, up and down eying everyone arriving as Drake appears around the corner just making his way.

"Ha slow coach, got here first guess you owe me 10 big ones" Porthos exclaimed as Drake was in hearing distance as Drake rebuffs "In your dreams, you gotta do better than that to be acknowledged by the All-Stars".

"Anyways Drake saved you a seat, lets sit and enjoy as we watch who else got these invites then once they start calling we'll begin our heist" Porthose mutters so only Drake could hear

Drake hearing this just replies "We gotta stay discreet, besides it would be a good time to ask other investors and auctioneers what they are waiting for. Though make sure you keep yourself discreet"

@Luffy. @IceTimeXI

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Walking into the massive building Nero and Ice continued to chatter.
Basic Information

"I mean. Opportunities are there for us to try out." Opportunities there to try out, huh? Well, it's not like it doesn't suit Nero personality at all, so he smiled bitterly. Nero stopped as he looked at Ice and said, "So it's roughly decided then? We're going in this building."
So I got one what about Space Cowboys? Or Raider Hunters? Or Day Raid?
Well I'll let you decide anyways, we gotta spread our name so we get some more people to join our group of hunters.

Soon the two men came and stood in front of all the benches inside the auction house. The auction house was generally filled up not quite packed yet though there was empty seats in some spots generally closer to the middle spots were open.
So where do you wanna sit? @Luffy.

Stats:
Level 51

Str:55+15

Speed:64+10

Movement:74

Reaction:74

Vitality:55+10

Stamina:65

Durability:65

Martial Arts:30

MMA-60

Haki:51+15(+3 stat anywhere)

Armament-66
Observation:66 (precog)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

So I got one what about Space Cowboys? Or Raider Hunters? Or Day Raid?
Well I'll let you decide anyways, we gotta spread our name so we get some more people to join our group of hunters.
That was the topic Nero and Ice were discussing. Nero looked a little surprised, for the names Ice listed were quite prominent. No matter how much Nero try to think about it, he somehow cannot think of any good name. From the corner of Nero's eyes, he notices that this place was rather big or might call it a place of rich people. They were in front of the entrance to the staircase that all travelers use. The notice board in the hallway was the most disordered one Nero had seen.

On the other hand hearing the Ice suggestion, Nero laughed, for an instant, Nero wanted to show his pride and say, "I can suggest a better name than that," but that would just be showing off. So he'll just be honest here.

"… Ah, I did not consider these names. but Ice don't you think they sound to fancy?" Nero replied with a toneless voice. He sounds unexpectedly down.

Nero stopped in his tracks. All of a sudden, his face became serious once more and he reached out for the auction house. It wasn't completely filled with people.

So where do you wanna sit? @Luffy.
While Nero searching for a good spot to sit, many people in the auction walked here and there in front of Nero's eyes.

Nero said while aimlessly moving his hands, "Hey, Ice, that seems like a nice spot." he pointed towards the empty seats in the last row

As soon as Nero made his way towards the seat, he thought about the place once more. Being somewhere like here felt like a mistake and the thought of Nero granting him unease.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

On the other hand hearing the Ice suggestion, Nero laughed, for an instant, Nero wanted to show his pride and say, "I can suggest a better name than that," but that would just be showing off. So he'll just be honest here.
Eh??? Those names a raw man everyone wants to be a space cowboy or apart of Day Raid. Plus the fancy names will allow us to be remembered better!

While Ice waited for Nero to respond to where he wanted to sit as Nero scanned the Auction House, Ice took the moment himself to scan the room and see if he could find any pirates. In the end Ice couldn't find anyone and Nero responded energetically.
"Hey, Ice, that seems like a nice spot."
Nero started walking immediately to the seats located in the far back of the auction.

Aw man the back... He took off so fast I didn't even get a chance to go against what he said..

Ice walked behind Nero a couple of steps behind him trying to look for pirates he could find.
Well it doesn't matter anyways attacking them dead in public wouldn't be the best idea plus it's only me and Nero here.
The two now sat down side by side waiting for the auction to start.
@Luffy.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

"Hey Drake, it's nice and here dont you think?, though i gotta say all this sun is making me not feel too good and feeling sick so i may call in sick. The smell even here is polluted with the oils and foods from the moment you enter the island." Porthos exclaimed as the smell of food could be smelt all over the place as even a waiter came out the front handing out drinks and some food.

Drake who was practically ignoring Porthos couldn't but help himself as something felt off he couldn't point his finger as to what but something, someone or maybe it was the point he was missioned to come here.

"!" as Drake was alerted as he uses his observation haki by closing his eyes as sweat trickles down his forehead.

Observation Haki: 61

1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

61 x 2 = 124 meters

Drake who was visibly alerted looked left and right trying to pin point where he was sensing this uneasiness, "Oi V.Porthos you sense that right?, i'm sure you've been recently training in practising on your observation haki havent you" said to V.Porthos.

"Ughhh, i really can't sense it as i can't concentrate during this time as i was told by Jack-sama that i need to concentrate if i am to ensure the concentration in being aware in that sense. Anyways Drakey i think i'll wanna dip as i am gonna hurl as my stomach is cramping up" as V stood up in instance holding his face with one hand as his stomach began to make noises as he used his other hand grabbing it.

Just a minute later V.Porthos began to turn and hide behind the tree so he could puke.

"Okay i'll leave you to it" as Drake turned his attention back to the uneasiness though his nakama's health was on his mind too.

Drake pierced his gaze looking till he found a lock on realising the uneasiness was coming from that direction as Drake stared as he began to walk in that direction.

@Luffy. @IceTimeXI

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

In every corner, you would see posters, mascots and advertising boards in all different shades of color, though that's only the part of that place. After 20 minutes passed that felt like an hour or two. Nero was waiting for the auction to start. Here Nero was striking up a conversation with Ice in the auction filled with all type of different things.

After not starting anything for twenty minutes. Nero sighed and said, "Ice, there doesn't seem to be any benefit in waiting, so I'm hungry, I'll catch up later"

Nero then stood up from his seat and decide to went in another section of this big fancy building. Nero walked along the tiled corridor and up towards another floor. Upon meeting someone, Nero asked him where he can find something to eat and was directed to the third-floor restaurant in that building.

Nero walked across the connecting corridor and up the stairs towards the third floor, where he quickly found the restaurant. Without hesitation, he proceeded to go inside the restaurant.

Yes, Nero was aware that he wasn't the type of guy that would rejoice over being misplaced in a fancy and mellow space with no one.

Since before he entered, Nero found this choice of location just a little bit that it was odd. If Nero were hazarded a guess, He felt that someone is coming in his direction, he turn his head. He just had the vague feeling about it, as he didn't wait any further before started to move in that direction.

@IceTimeXI @Char Aznable

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The sun scorchered down beaming as the crowds began to get itsy due to the timing of the auctioning to begin. Drake at the time was wondering but due to the humidity rising as a crowd began to form on the outside hearing bickering, shouting, screaming, laughing and giggling throughout which was getting on his nerve as it began to divert his concentration on the off feeling from earlier.

"I need to head inside" Drake thinks to himself as he nears the main doors he is stopped by a guard and asked why is he entering as most the building is off limits except the 1st 3 floors to the outside. "Hey mate i am just going inside to grab some water as its boiling hot and my friend needs some food as he's not feeling too good" Drake replies to the guard.

Upon entering he can see red crimson carpets which go on for a few meters and 2 escalators on the side and a reception to his right and left. Though his attention is caught by the center which has a huge white crystalised chandelier with bright red tips. Though there was boards and advertisements all around which Drake paid no heed to.

Drake turns his head to his right and proceeds to head to the receptionist as he asks the women dressed in black suit with crimson red and silver tie, her hair tied in a knot with red lipstick and red glossy polish to her nails.

"Excuse me, can you direct me to the restuarant. I need to get something as its boiling hot out there" Drake asked the receptionist as she stared at him and told him its on the 3rd floor there's a small coffee shop too.

Drake turned his head and began to make his way to the escalators and stepped his foot and he proceeded to make his way to the 1st floor.

"I am feeling that odd feeling again, i hope V's okay too"

"I finally get to see the reason behind the odd feeling from before as it's growing stronger and clearer here"

@Oreki @IceTimeXI

Top Bottom