Island Drum Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,443
Reaction score
16,128
Points
12,550
Salty Doubloons
8,683

A winter island, Drum Island is always covered in snow. Even the high plateaus giving it its name are almost covered in white. Yet the cold of the country can do little cool down the tensions that are rising.

Dalton, former captain of the guard has together with doctor Kureha formed a rebellion together with the civilians against the greedy king, Wapol.

 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,443
Reaction score
16,128
Points
12,550
Salty Doubloons
8,683
Royal Forces:
Wapol
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Devil Fruit: 40

Chess
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Archery: 30
-Swordmanship: 30

Kuromarimo
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Boxing: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Soldiers(100)
Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Gunslinging: 40


Rebel forces:
Dalton
[IMG]

Level 35
35 x 5 = 175
Strength: 35+6=41(+20=61)
Speed: 35+6=41(+10=51)
41x2=82(102)
-Reaction: 41(51)
-Movement: 41(51)
Vitality:35+6=41(+20=61)
41x2=82(122)
-Durability:41(61)
-Stamina:41(61)
Weapon Mastery: 25
25x2=50
-Axewielding:50
Devil Fruit: 45

Dr. Kureha
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Mind: 20
20x2=40
-Medicine: 40
Weapon Mastery: 20
20x2=40
-Daggers: 40

Rebel soldiers(80)
Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Weapon Mastery: 20
20x2=40
-Gunslinging: 40


Wildlife
Hiking Bears(50)
Level 40
40 x 3= 120
Strength: 50
Speed: 30
30x2=60
Movement Speed:30
Reaction Speed:30
Vitality: 40
40x2=80
Durability: 40
Stamina: 40


Lapahn(50)
Level 40
40 x 3= 120
Strength: 40
Speed: 50
50x2=100
Movement Speed: 50
Reaction Speed: 50
Vitality: 40
40x2=80
Durability: 40
Stamina: 40


White Walkie(20)
Level 40
40 x 3= 120
Strength: 40
Speed: 30
30x2=60
Movement Speed:30
Reaction Speed:30
Vitality:50
50x2=100
Durability: 50
Stamina: 50
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
5,443
Reaction score
16,128
Points
12,550
Salty Doubloons
8,683
One time beri reward:
-120 000 000 Beri for dethroning Wapol.
-60 000 000 Beri for quelling the rebellion

Devil fruits aquired:
-Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bison from Dalton, if helping Wapol

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-60 000 000 Beri
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Ziosa

Name: Jade Belle
Race: Dwarf
Gender: Female
Affilation: Revolutionary Army
Occupation: Warrant Officer, Leader of Group A

Level 51
51 x 5 = 255
Strength: 44+30=74
Speed: 45+20=65
65x2=130
-Reaction: 65
-Movement: 65
Vitality:59+10=69
69x2=138
-Durability:69
-Stamina:69
Mind: 10-10:0
Haki: 61
61x2=122
-Armament Haki:61
-Observation Haki (Awareness):61
Martial Arts:36
36x2=72
-Kaika no Ken (Flowering Sword):72
Actions
"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"


While traveling to Drum Jade keeps thinking back to Cactus Island, the entire population was killed and yet whoever did it took nothing from the houses or the people themselves. "They must have been very violent and just wanted a fight so they went there and killed everyone.." She was sat alone in her office talking to herself.

"If we had been quicker we could have saved at least some people, the ship was sailing away when we arrived so we only missed it by an hour maybe.." The dwarf gets up off her large chair and wanders around slightly "I wonder who they were...A group of pirates? Bounty Hunters who weren't paid? Corrupt Marines?"

Shaking her head she decides not to think about it any longer she heads out of her office and up to the deck to try and see what Kellan (@Beerbottle ) is doing.

@Cpt. we can land in a few hours
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Beerbottle

Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 55+10=65
Speed: 66+15=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 61+20=81
81x2=162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki: 82
-Observation Haki (Awareness) : 42
Martial Arts: 31
31x2=62
Ittoryu/Nitoryu 62
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The boat rocked dangerously as waves went over the bow to almost drag us all with it out to sea. The main mast behind my back creaked as wind attempted to pluck it from the ship. My cape whipped around me as my feet stood firmly planted, at times I did however have to stop poor souls from falling over. "You just had to let Suterusu take your ship eh?" "The fact that you conviently forgot.. Lets call it that, to bring the Den Den Mushi connected to your mother was a mistake I take it?... Sir..." The deck creaked dangerously as landed again after my shock.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I had not heard him approach me with the strom raging around me. "I came from your ship obviously.....". I ground my teeth as my hair whipped into my eyes: "Nevermind Joe, I don't need to call her yet.." "There is still plenty of time". "... I hope so Kellan" At that I turned around to actually look at him but he'd already started to stalk back towards the end of the ship. As I watched a tiny figure came up on deck. I wonder what Jade/ @Ziosa wants? I could simply not really believe someone so high up in the Revolutionary Army could be such a naive girl. She must be hiding something..
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Orginal Post by: @Ranger

NPC Hosting for Unnamed Country and Wapol Pirates

Narrator
Action
Thinking
“Speech”

The Grand Line is a place home to an abundant variety of places with unique atmospheres. Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring islands. Among these, Drum Island, named after the recently fallen Drum Kingdom, exists as one of the winter islands.

It is a place where fuzzy thick coated animals spend their days roaming the mountains and snowscape of the harsh winter cold. The wind chills at night can press the air well below freezing so many animals need to burrow in the snow and make use of it as an additional insulator. But despite the harshness of Drum island, many of these animals are even quite friendly. Some say it is because of the kindhearted people that live there.

Like many cold and isolated places, Drum island is no exception in that it rarely gets attacked. Because of this the inhabitants have no need to a formal army. Instead many individuals on the island are militia men in addition to their normal day jobs.

Dalton is the chief of the militia here. He is as tall as he is serious. He wears a green coat with fur on the inside to keep warm and copper ring plated armor over it for battle. Slicking his short cut black hair back to allow him perfect visibility in times of crisis he also sports a goatee likely to help combat the drum frosts.

A tall bear sized lady with a curly bob of brown hair carries a plant woven basket. Even in the intense cold snow certain nutrition can find a home. So the people of this town often go on walks to pick off the land.
“Good day, Dalton”
She smiles with all her might as she trots through the snowing town of “Big Horn” leaving her house.
He is such a great man! Always kind, but always ready. Just look at how he is making sure everyone is ready for their trip. Such a man is fit to be King!

Dalton is at the center of town preparing men for a watch by the frozen shore. He turns as he hears a familiar voice and returns her smile with much politeness, despite seemingly preparing for war

“How are you today, madam?”
It’s gentle civilians like her that I guard this place for. The people here have been through so much recently. I need to be strong for them.

Dalton places a heavy green hat on that stretches down to his ears and then turns to one of his men that he sees stumble out of the corner of his eyes.
“Hey are you alright, Sven?”
He rushes over to help the man up giving him a strong shoulder to grasp onto.

Sven wears a dark green attire, similar to Dalton’s, but has skinny goggles over his hat as well. He has a much smaller frame though. Fluffy dark blonde hair puffs out from the edges of his hat and cover his ears in the hat’s stead. He is nervous. Many of these militia civilians have experienced battle first hand and were powerless. It’s why they look up to Dalton so much, because he is strong.
“Thank you, Dalton.” He looks up nervously as he uses Dalton’s aid to help himself back up “I need to be a little more careful I guess... I- I just can’t help but think about what will happen if pirates return here every time I set out.”

The woman walks up to the militia “Looks like you’ve got a lot on your hands, Dalton.” She turns over to the couple dozen members of the militia that are preparing their guns “Good luck today men, thank you for your hard work!”

Unfortunately this is the typical day for the unnamed island inhabitants since the previous kingdom was destroyed. A kindhearted people is not one that is mentally prepared for combat.

And so the woman leaves to forage and the militia, lead by Dalton, heads to the shore to keep watch for someone horrible...
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Originally Post by: Kagura

Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback


In her usual armchair aboard the Red Moose, Ross was musing over the pirate group known as "The Backyard Pirates". She wondered what their personalities could be or what were their exact thoughts which made them wipe out the whole population.

The violently red ship was gliding smoothly on the waters. Ross had to admit that the clouds were weird and there was a surprising chill in the air. She shifted her gaze to the sky overhead as she ordered one of her men to bring something warm and also ordered some hot chocolate for her and Lucius @Loony . But not having any sort of weather reading skills whatsoever didn't do her any good in reading the movement of the clouds so she moved her gaze back to the persons on deck, among them the most striking one was Lucius.

She frantically waved her arm trying to attract his attention and cried out "Lucius! Would you like some hot chocolate?"
Then she paused and thought, "Lucius being a knowledgeable man would be able to give me information about those pirates I suppose."

She intended to clear her doubts.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Orginal Post by: Loony

Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback


In her usual armchair aboard the Red Moose, Ross was musing over the pirate group known as "The Backyard Pirates". She wondered what their personalities could be or what were their exact thoughts which made them wipe out the whole population.

The violently red ship was gliding smoothly on the waters. Ross had to admit that the clouds were weird and there was a surprising chill in the air. She shifted her gaze to the sky overhead as she ordered one of her men to bring something warm and also ordered some hot chocolate for her and Lucius @Loony . But not having any sort of weather reading skills whatsoever didn't do her any good in reading the movement of the clouds so she moved her gaze back to the persons on deck, among them the most striking one was Lucius.

She frantically waved her arm trying to attract his attention and cried out "Lucius! Would you like some hot chocolate?"
Then she paused and thought, "Lucius being a knowledgeable man would be able to give me information about those pirates I suppose."

She intended to clear her doubts.
Character Name: Lucius H. Skye
Race: Human

Level 30
30 x 5 =150
Strength: 30+6=36
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 42
Vitality: 41+6 = 47
47x2=94
-Durability: 44
-Stamina: 50
Martial arts: 25
25x2= 50
-Sniper Mastery: 50
Mind: 14
14x2= 28
Beast Mastery: 28

*Action
"Talking"
'Thought'

*
Lucius calmly observed the sea as the Red Moose sailed towards their next destination. He sat on the railing looking out at the ocean when he heard someone call for him. He turned his head to see Ross waving her hand at him as she asked him if he wanted some hot chocolate. Lucius jumped of the railing and headed towards her.

"Sure."

*He simply replied as he gently sat down on the arm of the couch and turned to look at her. She seemed to be in thought.

"What is it?"
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Beky

Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback


Sailling away with her crew Ratchet questioned the massarce they encountered. She is no stranger to blood and war but the sight still remained in her head. Their next task was on its way , Ratchet knew fully well she needs to prepare her team for the future conflicts. If someone can butcher a town , there is no saying what can they do to her crew.

Dam , i've been working on this invention whole day. Finally i rest a bit. Didn't know it will be such a problem to make a pump that will pump the substance. Now when that's taken cared off it only remains to put it all together

Tech Gloves

Special gloves that have tubes strapped to them. One tube would be on the top of the glove , other below it. On activation they release a substance the user choses. Tubes are connected to different vials/containers the user would have strapped on him.

As to which substance would be used the user would have to put his fist in a special position. If the user would raise his hand like a STOP sign he would activate lower tube and the substance connected to that tube.

If he would clench his fists he would activate the upper tube.
41 Science, 21 Gunslinging, 5 inventory slots.

My main problem is CqC so this allows me to use some options when i find in sticky situation. Later i only have to make vials with substances. Now , i wanna eat something , let's go check what others are doing.

As she was going upstairs Ratchet saw Kellan And Jade , she decided to say hi.

Good day Kellan and Jade , day flies by when you are deep in work. I hope miss Ross is enjoying her baseball bat. Do you guys perhaps need something built for you?

 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Ziosa

Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"


Jade keeps heading towards Kellan, however as she is walking a fairly strong and cold breeze pushes her back a bit because of her small stature Are we getting close? Im pretty sure Drum is a winter island so this breeze could indicate we are nearly there.

She reaches Kellan (@Beerbottle) and his crew-member Joe after she manages to power through the breeze "Hello Kellan, strong breeze huh"

As she is talking she is looking out to sea, and sees an island is coming into view; odd shaped mountains are the first thing and really only thing she can make out from this distance.

Good day Kellan and Jade , day flies by when you are deep in work. I hope miss Ross is enjoying her baseball bat. Do you guys perhaps need something built for you?
The dwarf turns as she hears someone speaking and looks up to see Ratchet "Good day to you too. I don't feel the need for anything really at the moment"
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Beerbottle

The wind almost blew Jade away. Though she did reach me as she said
"Hello Kellan, strong breeze huh"
I didn't say anything at first.. Ugh.. Perhaps I should just shelve my doubts for now? Either she's trustworthy and naive bordering on braindead.. Or she's plotting something.. Either way she can't kill me easily. "Yeah its quite bad, though it makes me appreciate my own bulk more". As I said that I felt the temperature fall significantly. Frost started to drift from my mouth as the rain turned to hail. I looked out in front of the ship.. In the distance, rapidly growing bigger was an island. "Jade.. Isn't that where we're going"? Other people seemed to have noticed it as well as excited shouts danced around us on the wind. Then I saw a woman striding towards us as she said:
Good day Kellan and Jade , day flies by when you are deep in work. I hope miss Ross is enjoying her baseball bat. Do you guys perhaps need something built for you?
It was the inventor woman.. I had not exchanged a lot of words with her except for when I disagreed about her rushing us at Twin Capes. Before I got to answer Jade had already given hers
"Good day to you too. I don't feel the need for anything really at the moment"
"Neither do I to be honest Ratchet" "I'm far too strong for inventions as I am now".
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Ziosa

The Sea Pixie slowly gets closer to the island and the air gets colder around the ship. The large mountains were now much more visible, their odd shape making them stand out even more.

Jade had moved away from Kellan (@Beerbottle ) and Ratchet (@Beky ) to the front of the ship and watches as they get closer to the island, she was quite excited as she didnt know what to expect. The dwarf was also pretty cold, she was only wearing a dress and didnt have much of a body to keep her warm.

"We can stop by there!" Jade calls out to her crew spotting a place they could anchor the ship and easily get off it onto land.

"Aye aye" The helmsman says and slowly moves the ship into the spot, lowering the anchor they come to a stop.

The small warrant Officer heads to the side and jumps off onto land
"We arrive jeheheheh" She is followed by a few of her men including Sophie although they use the stairs for disembarking rather than jumping off.

We have landed @Cpt.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Hakipotence

Name: Alaric
Epithet: The Predator
Affiliation: None
Occupation: Navigator
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Age: 20

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 17+2+1=20
Speed: 11+2+1= 14
14x2= 28
-Reaction: 16
-Movement: 12
Vitality: 12+2=14
14x2= 28
-Durability:13
-Stamina: 15
Mind = 7
7x2=14
-Navigation: 10
-Cooking: 4
Martial Arts: 3+1=4
4x2= 8
-Machete Combat-: 8 Mastery

Actions
"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

The drop in temperature caused Alaric to stir in his slumber. It's been a while since he's had a decent rest since his few days experience getting stranded on Cactus Island. He had not seen it, but the screams of people getting slaughtered plagued his dreams, filling him with guilt. From where he was he didn't know who was friend or who was foe, so he chose to stay out of it and dive into the ocean. He made a promise to himself that if he came across the group who wiped out the population, he would make them pay for what they've done. Maybe then that would ease his mind. At the very least he was lucky enough to come across this ship to continue his journey via the stow away arts while the ship's crew members were busy inspecting the bodies.

He popped his head out of a food barrel containing apples, cautiously scanning the area to see if the coast was clear. Once he was sure it was, he climbed out, but not before taking an apple to eat. Alaric stretched out his body, cramped from being confined in the barrel for so long. He runs his fingers through his curly Gray Black hair then takes a bite out of the apple.

The ship's slowed down. Have we reached land already? I wonder where we are because it's cold as hell! Alaric finishes his apple then shivers. Rubbing his arms together, he searches for his machete Black Nail.

"We can stop by there!" Jade calls out to her crew spotting a place they could anchor the ship and easily get off it onto land.
Alaric feels the ship come to a stop after hearing the shouting above. He finds his Machete hidden beneath a couple of crates and after all the sounds of footsteps of the crew disembarking the ship ceased, Alaric decided to head onto the deck to check out where the ship had landed. And once he was on deck he was in awe and couldn't hold in his excitement. He was wide eyed and was sporting a toothy grin."WOW, IT'S SO WHITE!!".

This was first time seeing Snow.

Just read what happened at Cactus Island. So I've altered this just a bit to fit the events if that's all right @Ziosa
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Ranger

NPC Hosting for Unnamed Country and Wapol Pirates

Narrator
Action
Thinking
“Speech”

As the Revolutionaries shore up on the winter island some of them get their first taste of snow as it gently tumbles from the sky. Not far from the shore, Big Horn's Militia had finally been fully prepared for their watch and closed in on the shoreline.

The Militia's many boots sank into the snow as they marched out of order and in some amount of disarray. The many foots CHUNK'ed as they pressed down. Approaching the edge of the island several of the 25 men spotted the ship in the distance, already anchored.

Leo was a very tall average built man with a brown toboggan hat with a white circle of fur atop it. Thin yellow goggles covered his eyes and a light blue thick fur jacket encompassed his body. He held a black wood riffle more confident than most of the others in his group.
Leo: "Dalton, sir! I can see unknown ships shored ahead!" He spoke very serious and confidently with a big open mouth. Some saliva shot out as he yelled. Clenching his teeth together afterward he waited for a response.

A few more of the men murmured among themselves.

Oscar: "I see them too."
Hugo: "Where?"
Harry: "Don't worry about it, Hugo."
Isak: "Oh he's right!"
Liam: "Good eye, Leo."
Sven: "gah!"

Dalton lifted his left hand up at head height when Leo began speaking signaling his men to stop and wait for a command. He stopped moving and watched the boat looking for a flag.
Two large wooden ships. With no flag from what I can tell... That's very odd. Could this be some sort of trick Wapol is trying to play to bait us? One has a moose for a mast? Hmm..

Lowering his hand and turning to face the troops he commands,

Dalton: "Prepare yourselves for confrontation, men! We are going to find out what is going on."

The group together stand straight and ready, "Yes sir, Dalton." The march more seriously as a unit and as they get close enough to see the Revolutionaries in the snow Dalton calls out in a resolute voice,
Dalton: "Stop right there! What business do you have on our island?"

 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I watched as Jade left us standing while she went to the front of the ship. Eh.. I kinda feel like we got left hanging here. Not that it mattered all that much. I continued to watch the island coming closer. Then we were there, I watched as we dropped the anchor. Jade didn't seem to care about waiting for me and promptly jumped ashore. Crap I must hurry

As I started forward I almost went face first into the deck.. The drop in temperature had started to freeze the water at my feet. I felt a hand on my shoulder, steadying me. "You should stop being so rash Kellan" "Do you want me to come with you"? I turned back to look at Joe shivering slightly in the cold. "No, not yet" I need you to hurry over to Ross and tell her to stay put". "I'd feel a lot safer throwing myself into this if I know I've got someone reliable behind me to save my ass if need be". "Or you could perhaps just not get yourself into trouble..". "What was that Joe"? "You heard me". "But I will do as you ask". He turned around and sped away, looking for some way to cross over to Ross's boat.

He might actually have to swim if he's unlucky enough. I turned around and sped off towards the shore, and jumped. I landed with a loud thud. I ran after the scatterbrained Tontatta and her band of merry men. As I caught up to them I slowed my pace. I noticed that a group of soldiers were marching towards us.
Dalton: "Stop right there! What business do you have on our island?"
The man that asked us about our business was a large and imposing man, though not quite my tall stature. I immediatly activated my Observation Haki, hoping none would notice. He's not weak, not weak at all. Though He shouldn't be a problem all by himself. Not that I wanted a confrontation this quickly, but I was now feeling assured that we could handle whatever they could throw at us. I turned off my Haki again, there was no use for it here now. I held up both hands in a mollying gesture. "We're but travelers on a journey through the Grand Line". "I'm Tom Bombadil, pleased to make your accuiantance sir".
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Loony

Character Name: Lucius H. Skye
Race: Human

Level 30
30 x 5 =150
Strength: 30+6=36
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 42
Vitality: 41+6 = 47
47x2=94
-Durability: 44
-Stamina: 50
Martial arts: 25
25x2= 50
-Sniper Mastery: 50
Mind: 14
14x2= 28
Beast Mastery: 28

*Action
"Talking"
'Thought'

*
Before Ross could reply, Skye saw one of Kellan's subordinates find his way onto Ross' ship. Skye looked and saw that they were now close to the island, allowing the subordinate to get on the ship. The subordinate, named Joe, approached them and gave a salute.

"I have come with a message from Kellan. He wishes for someone to back him up as he goes on the island."

*
Skye sighs and tilts his hat down and clutches his rifle Elysia with his other hand.

"Fine. I'll go. That idiot is going to do something stupid again Might as well make sure he doesn't ruin everything."

*Skye walked over to the railing. He watched as Ross' ship sailed right next to Kellan's ship and then hopped over to it. He looked over and saw Kellan jump off his ship to get on the shore. Skye sighed and ran towards the edge of the ship he jumped off of. He looked down and saw Kellan begin to run onto the island. Placing a hand on his hat, he jumped down and landed on the shore. He then ran in the direction Kellan did.

However, he stopped a fair distance away when he saw Kellan stop in front of what looked like a large group of men. Skye crouched down and used Elysia, his rifle's scope to take a look at what Kellan was dealing with. He saw a large group of people, most of them carrying guns, and a large man who looked like he was the leader of the bunch.

Thinking Kellan might need some back up, he looked up and saw a thick branch he could get up on. So he jumped, kicked off the tree trunk and grabbed the branch. He then swung himself over and got on the branch. Once in place, he aimed his rifle and looked into the scope. Allowing him a perfect view of all the men Kellan was up against.

'Alright, Kellan...I got your back...don't do anything stupid...'
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Ziosa

Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"


Jade watches as a group approaches them Locals? Seems like it Kellan catches up to her and looks at the group before talking to them
We're but travelers on a journey through the Grand Line". "I'm Tom Bombadil, pleased to make your accuiantance sir".
Guess we shouldn't tell them who we are huh.. the dwarf thinks after Kellan replies to the one who seemed to be the leader. Looking at them Jade could tell he was fairly strong, the snow kept coming down which gave her an idea.

"And I am Tanith Low, we was hoping to find some warmer clothes and get some supplies; as you can see we are not prepared for climates like this" She motions to her and the other people in her group's clothing which were not made for winter islands or snow. "We would appreciate any help you can give us, and I'm sure we can find money to give to you for your trouble if you wish"

Sophie looks at her leader realizing what she was doing, it wasn't a complete lie since they didn't have clothes for islands like this and it would allow them access to the town to gather infomation. Looking back at the leader both her and Jade waits his response (@Cpt. ), the dwarf keeps an eye on the rest of the group too though just in case they were pirates or attacked them for any reason.

 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Hakipotence

Actions
"Talking"
Thinking

Alaric remains hidden on deck when he catches sight of a group approaching the crew of the ship, he takes this opportunity to actually take a look at the crew members. But for some reason only one caught his eye, that one being the smallest one.

I've never seen person that small before, Baron never told me about small people before. First snow, now this?

He shakes off the feeling of awe and puts up a determined face.

I have to meet this little person even if it kills me!

His thoughts come to a halt when he hears the voice of the leader of the group.

Dalton: "Stop right there! What business do you have on our island?"
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: @Ranger

NPC Hosting for Unnamed Country and Wapol Pirates

Narrator
Action
Thinking
“Speech”

As the Militia's leader calls out to the winter strangers, he looks them over.
Dalton: One of them is stepping forward to speak. And he's enormous! A giant maybe?

Kellian holds both his hands up as a sign of pacifism.
Kellian: "We're but travelers on a journey through the Grand Line". "I'm Tom Bombadil, pleased to make your accuiantance sir".

Dalton thinks for a moment. Unsure whether to trust the man or not.
He seems powerful from what I can tell. And he talks like a leader. It would sure be strange if Wapol was able to recruit a man like this under him, but it's best to be careful.

The shoreline was windy. Snow kicked up in bursts as the air carried it westward. Those who didn't have proper clothing shivered from it while the men from Big Horn were fairly unbothered. However, they were surely nervous about the situation at hand. While the commander was thinking, some of the Militia were on guard watching different angles, but a few began to whisper among themselves.
Harry: "That guy is gigantic..."
Isak: "There a little one too!"
Sven: "I thought we had to deal with Wapol, but who are these people?"
Under his breath, Leo remained focused and scolded the others
Leo: "Quiet! Let Dalton speak with them. Just keep watching them and our flanks."

Before Dalton could speak to "Tom" the little dwarf foreigner spoke up.
Jade: "And I am Tanith Low, we was hoping to find some warmer clothes and get some supplies; as you can see we are not prepared for climates like this. We would appreciate any help you can give us, and I'm sure we can find money to give to you for your trouble if you wish"

Dalton examines the small girl.
There aren't too many of them. Just a handful it looks like. Maybe she is second in command? But there are two ships. Could be a second captain too. She is wearing but a dress? Wapol would be pretty smart to send people and make them look like fools. It's not like him really. No one would come to a winter island wearing something like that. And she is shivering. Ok. I don't think they are with him, but I'm not so sure of their intentions. Two ships could be very dangerous. They likely have a lot more people onboard that I'm not seeing. I need to keep my people safe.
Clearing his throat *eh-hem* and speaking powerfully yet peacefully,
Dalton: "I would like to help you folks out, but my people have a lot on our hands right now. It's best you just leave and continue your journey through the grand line. This island is at war." Pointing to his militia.

 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18,012
Points
11,250
Salty Doubloons
8,424
Original Post by: Beky

Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback


As she was watching Jade and Kellan leaving the ship Ratchet stopped to think how she didn't see snow and ice for quiet some time. It reminded her of Linberg and his crazy ice gun back at Rev. Army base. Even tho she loves the adventure the feeling of home still struck her and she remembered everything Lindberg done for her

Dam , someone cutting onions next to me , dam you feelings. Seems like commander is eager to explore the island i better be prepared for anything. I wonder if this island was also hit by that strange crew that hit the previous island. I see no signs of an attack so that is atleast good.

Hmmm , seems like Jade is talking with someone. Group of natives? Well at least they aren't shooting at us with those weapons. I better be prepared to provide back up.


Ratchet drops to the land and walks towards Jade and Kellan. She notices a big fella, much larger than her and for that mather Jade.

Dam that is a big dude , i better let Jade and Kellan talk this while i wait in the distance.

Ratchet stayed little further away in the back of Jade and Kellan. Further enough not to cause distraction or panic and yet close enough to listen their talk

Nation is at war? But with who? We didn't see any ships when we arrived? Perhaps it is civil war?
 
Top Bottom