Island Eclipsio Islands

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apollo stepped backwards as Gambit started speaking, his voice filled with anger. Deep within himself the olympian felt a sense of dread and fear grow more and more with every word. Yet he kept a smile on his face, even as he distanced himself from the angered pirate. Holding his bow before him like a guard against the terrifying man, Apollo slowly moved even further away and pulled an arrow from the quiver hanging from his back.

Truly, was this your plan all along? Apollo chuckled nervously as he placed the arrow on his bow. Hades or Gambit? Hadbit? Gamdes? Whoever you are. Let my guard down with promises of alliances and friendship, only to antagonize me and have me attack you out in the open? Truly, it is just like the old days.

Winding your way into our midst, then turn us against one another. Hades, how much have to taken hold of this man?
Apollo shook his head, lowering his bow as he stopped his retreat. Gambit, I don't wish death upon Niobe. I wish for her to be mine. It is Artemis and I that hate one another. Is Hades clouding your mind, confusing the two of them? I trust that you can break through his cloud of interference! Apollo eased closer again, his hand raised wardingly. I believe that you can expel him from your mind! You are your lord of your own mind, not just the fleet of pirates you command!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apollo crawled backwards out of fear. Cowering like many men who encountered a beast such as Gambit. Yet, the Olympian continued to press him by linking him to the man of his kind. The prince saw the man drawing an arrow from his quiver.

"To be fair, it wasn't my intention to test the depths of the water nor soar the heights of the mountains. I was sincere when I asked you to join forces with me, together with the neighboring lands. But your ignorance of union is at risk."

Gambit strode Apollo who kept his distance prior. He held the shaft of his hammer more firmly as he spoke continously and relatively faster.

"To think that most people deemed you one of the wisest man to ever lived only to turn yourself in by showing your true colours?! You just admitted right now that you intended to attack me openly during our proposition. How dare you!?"

He continued to walk fast as the other seemingly approached him as well. Showing his bravado against the prince of pirates.

"How many times will you call me that name? I am not HADES?!"

"MY NAME IS PRINCE LANDAYAN MORROW! PRINCE OF ALL PIRATES! THE 14 ROYAL BLACKSMITH! AND THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD!"

He just said that. And admitted to have claimed the throne of Hades himself. Perhaps, it was not just Apollo who kept on slipping through the edges of lies. Two ignorants of truth and defiants of reality.

A mysterious voice laughed inside of him, reflecting the image of purple mist, sitting on a throne deep underground, "FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"

"YOUR SOUL IS MINE!"

"FINISH HIM! KING OF THE UNDERWORLD!"

"FOR ALL MEN SHOULD VOW BEFORE YOUR ALMIGHTY! JUDGE THEM LIKE THE GOD YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE. FOR YOU AND I ARE ONE... FUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"

His warhammer glowed and the souls of the soldiers he killed gaped ever ominously. "Your soul is mine!", Gambit said before coating his warhammer black and shiny.

"For I have lived through the darkest of the world, watching the souls burn through eternity. While your King and the father of yours fancies all the women of the world. And I have always been the wisest and oldest of all Gods! This is for the hundreds of years I have been in solitude!"

Hundred Years of Solitude: Gambit dashes forth the opponent and lands a deadly thrust using the prongs of the Hell Fire.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Weapon Style, 61 Strength, 61 Movement

Large Country Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For a moment Apollo thought he had broken through to Gambit, his pleading voice managing to reason with the pirate. Yet the man was set in his ways, his weapon carrying his vengeance and malice with it as he approached the Olympian. Apollo felt the power emanating from the hammer, yet he also felt something else. The malice was separate of that of Gambit, speaking to him from within. He couldn't hear the words spoken, yet he could sense the bloodlust that it carried.

And it seemed to take hold of Gambit, pushing the man forward towards with vengeance. Yet Apollo had another trick up his sleeve, reaching out with his foresight even into the future. It allowed him to read Gambit's actions even before they happened and act accordingly. As the pirate began his assault, rushing directly at Apollo, the Olympian pulled back his arrow yet didn't aim it yet. Only in the last moment did he dash aside, allowing the attack to travel past him, then lifting his bow and unleashing a blackened arrow directly towards Gambit's side.

Though he didn't expect the attack to damage the man severely, the trick was in the poison that coated the arrowhead. Should it only barely scrape the pirate's skin it would assault the pirate's body and he would feel a drain on his body as the poison took effect.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2(COA) + 4(S) = 9. Small Country Level

Severe poison: large amount of damage every turn and resets if they are hit by anything that can mid poison or above up to a max of 4 times (A rank). lasts for 6-7 turns.

So it is you. Hades.
Apollo declared on hearing the words that escaped Gambit's mouth. Anger took over for fear as he drew another arrow and notched it. He could only hope that if the poison didn't kill his foe, it was enough to throw Hades off balance for Gambit to vanquish the spirit of the god of the underworld once and for all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Landayan Morrow blitzed Apollo to land a fine thrust using the horns of his cursed hammer-bident. However, seconds after he aimed for the Olympian, the latter seemingly read through his motives and waited until Gambit closed in before dashing backwards and unloosing his poisonous arrow. Gambit grinned, fine threads of purple aura radiated from the pupil of his eyes that left a couple of trails in the wind as he observed the foe's response. "??!"

"You're not the only one who could see through the future."
, he uttered before backhand swiping the incoming arrow using his haki-empowered left hand. The hybridized pirate aimed at the right side of the arrowhead to deflect it away, leaving his arm unscathed.
Ancillae: A level 2 attack using his claws/fists. Can inflict minor cuts. Enough to push back strong opponents or inflict moderate cuts. Some of the variations include a lightning-fast combination of an uppercut and overhand slashes/punches to the target; a spinning backhand punch/slash; a downward double fist blow; a spinning hook kick; a backward somersault kick; a roll spike kick (Gambit leaps just above the target, side flips, and performs a strong downward roundhouse kick to the target).
- Damage scales off Strength
- DPR: B, 41 Strength, 41 DF Mastery

• 101-119: 4. City Block Level + B + 3 (COA) = 9. Small Country Level

It was not just a simple block but he intended to push through using his momentum of dashing forth this time, he raised his right hand wielding the Haki-imbued hammer and targeted the head of the Olympian with a forward strike coming from his right.
Ground Test: Gambit dashes forth the opponent and lands a deadly forward strike to the body.
- DPR B, requires 41 Weapon Style, 41 Strength, 41 Movement

• 101-119: 4. City Block Level + B + 3 (COA) = 9. Small Country Level

Whether his next attack misses or not, he would invoke pieces of the ground and fashion several lance-like rocks before gesturing them skywards from underneath his opponent. The tips of the lances are all clad with Haki as they all dart towards the entire manhood and body of Apollo.
Stalagmite: Gambit summons a stalagmite from under the opponent to impale the opponent.
- DPR: B, AOE requires 61 DF Mastery
  • 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + B + 3 (COA) = 8. Island Level

So it is you. Hades.
"It is I, indeed, my nephew. And the mutual disdain has never dissipated."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apollo was outmatched, outclassed and outgunned. He pulled his second arrow back even as his first deflected off the pirate that housed the spirit of Hades. Sweat ran down his back as he took aim, yet he had to redirect his strike towards the new incoming threat. The visage of Landayan Morrow bearing down on him, hammer swinging through the air was sure a sight to behold. Menacing and swift he rushed Apollo, and the olympian was forced to launch his attack to stave off his strike. His arrow flew at the last moment, blackened by his haki to crash into the hammerhead, stopping the strike in the middle of the air.
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2(COA) + 4(S) = 9. Small Country Level
Same level
So much for- His words cut off as his body was impaled. Everything from his feet up to his abdomen was pierced in an instant. The attack had been too fast and in tandem with the hammer strike. Apollo coughed up blood as he stood in place, unable to even fall down. The stone spikes held the olympian up, even as he was heading towards death's door.
"It is I, indeed, my nephew. And the mutual disdain has never dissipated."
Apollo barked a laugh at the words spoken from Hades. He thought he could see a mirage around the body of Gambit that resembled his uncle, though he had to wonder if it was his fleeting mind playing tricks on him. His eyes fell to the spikes that had shoved through his flesh. As he spoke, his voice broke multiple times both through coughing and labored breath. Now I guess... I know... how Pro... metheus... suffered... Heh.

Landa... yan Mor... row, if you... are... still in... there.
Apollo fixed his eyes, golden and full of resolve, onto his foe. You are... better... than this... creature. The last word was said with disgust, punctuated by a spit of red towards Gambit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Fufufufu!", Gambit laughed menacingly as he gathered several spikes around Apollo before he approached him. "The man is a pawn of mine. I told him of this when he paid me a visit in Serapis."

"He is strong indeed but he is full of weak links that I used in order to manipulate his mind and soul.", he continued before rendering the spikes that impaled the God a little bit lower so Gambit, now Hades in play would touch his chin. "For hundreds of years, I only wanted a harmonious living and therefore chose to rule over the Underworld. But what did you and the others do over these years? Allowing Gods to molest mankind? Appointing humans to rule the globe who were moulded the same as your kind ─ the Olympians?"

Gambit spat in return to the face of Apollo. "I thought that bringing forth what they call now La Spada would change the course of the tides, but even she defied her fate! And now I was forced to utilise my most precious pawn in order to stop Isis and eradicate the current state of the world."

"We cannot have Landayan back to sanity for he has been devoured by all the sins, most especially his lust and jealousy!"

"Apollo, once I am done with you, I will clutch your sister and that Niobe, too while I rally all your troops with me to combat the Government and the Olympians!"

Suddenly, using his very own ability that originated from Hell, Hades conjured several souls from his pool of kills and let them spiral his hammer-bident. They glowed in purple before turning into ghastly tentacles that immediately tried to ensnare Apollo's neck if he stayed in those spikes.

Strangle: A technique that uses ghastly tentacles that he has sprouted. By sprouting the tentacles from several enemies' bodies, he can choke them into submission.
- DPR B, AOE, requires 61 Undying Ember, 61 Tartaros, 61 Strength, 4 Souls

• 120: 5. Town Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even as Apollo begged for the pirate to break out of it, free himself from the hold of his uncle, Hades seemed to grow in strength and confidence. The laughter that escaped mouth was eerily reminiscent of the past, of time spent in fear of this man, the King of the Underworld. As the presence of Gambit fled from his body, seemingly swallowed whole by the ancient evil, as did the last vestiges of hope abandon Apollo.

Lowering his head in defeat, Apollos suffering was made manifest as the spikes receded slightly, lowering him and moving even inside his body. Each one of his wounds flared in pain anew, yet the golden god refused to give Hades the joy of hearing his screams. His lips were shut sealed even as his chin was raised by the touch of Hades' hand. Words of derision and disgust were thrown at him, coupled with spit to mirror his own.

Even through all this Apollo remained silent, through the pain, injustice and shame. His golden eyes did no longer hold their brilliant glow as he locked eyes with Hades, yet there was a soft strength carried within them. Even as the tendrils emerged and grew around his neck, he silently held the other man's gaze. This would continue until either Apollo fell unconscious and died or Hades released him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit kept on gazing at Apollo. It would not be long til the other Olympian's last breath. The monster inside the prince would continue to speak before he'd do what he really wanted to do.

"The Pandora’s Box."

"It has always been the curse and disease to all the Olympians from the very moment it has been opened. Spreading from Lemnos to Hephaestus, to me and Persephone in Serapis., and now in Eclipsio to you and your hated sister."

Landayan put a dagger slowly into Apollo's chest using the floating earth spike, only enough to keep him breathing.

"You have to blame La Spada @Ichimonji for all of this for she broke the deal when I resurrected him. I even made Landayan proclaim himself to be the new King of the Underworld so I could take that woman's body back to where it belonged."

The spike moved a little bit deeper into Apollo's flesh, Gambit grimacing in action.

"What would become of the future of the Olympians? My other sister, Demeter returned to Olympus along with her daughter as a result of all of this. I need my beloved wife retrieved using the body of this fool proud prince of all pirates!"

Little did he know, T-Bag had been watching from the shadows, hearing all the ruckus Hades uttered under his foul breath. "??!"

"Fate and Destiny would never change for it has been written in the stars and you know it, my beloved nephew. The fate to be my pawn has not been broken. The defeat of mine would ring throughout all of the Olympians but they would never know my fated return. It would go unnoticed. Despite all that, I have already made up my mind and I'll punish each and every man who dared to step on the line in achieving my goals. That I am still, the judge, the jury, and the executioner of the Olympians."

And after that, the dagger has been pushed into the deepest mine of Apollo, hoping to finally end his fated demise. "And after you, Artemis it shall be."

If this would be the end for him, Gambit possessed by Hades would start to turn the entire fortress into a heap of debris by merely gesturing his hand upwards so that the ceiling would start to succumb together with the King who once dwelled in this castle.

"T-Bag, let's get moving.", he said to the Vice-Captain with the usual Gambit he's always known for.

Was Gambit really under the influence of God? Or he's playing Hades in order to fool the Olympians? That all remained a mystery.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apollo groaned in pain, coughing up more blood as he was impaled yet again. Even if he wanted to, he was unable to speak anymore, even breathing was nearly impossible through the sputtering as red flowed from most openings in his body, both those natural and not. His body had failed him, his medicine out of reach from his strung up limbs. The words spoken to him were no longer making sense to him, his mind delirious. His vision was faltering and he felt cold, oh so cold. This was it then, wasn't it? He was-

__________________________________________________​

Ani stumbled across the rocks, climbing up towards the height where she heard there had been a battle raging moments ago. Her body ached, each step she took was unsteady, but she would have been much worse if not for the interference by Lord Apollo. Twice he had saved her, first to heal her, then to have the leader of these pirates cut their battle short. If she didn't before, she now owed him her life now. Despite her difficulties, she carried the arrow he had shot her with in her hand. She was going to return it to him, as thanks. Surely he would appreciate that.

Reaching on top of the hill she paused, and there her world collapsed. Apollo was barely recognizable, his golden clothes and hair dyed red from his blood slowly seeping from countless wounds. Spikes held his body up, but he seemed still as a tree, only partially moved by the winds that buffeted him. The leader of the pirates was striding away from Apollo, talking to the man she had battled only moments before. Ignoring both of them, she crossed the distance to her Lord in a haze, crying out.
NO! WHY?

She fell to her knees before Apollo, tears streaming down her face as she reached out to him. Around them debris fell from above as Gambit was collapsing the building on top of them, yet none had hit them yet. She had to break him free, but if she did he would die from blood loss. She needed to find his medicine, she needed to-

She looked down on the arrow in her hand. Perhaps there was enough left? Without thinking more, she stabbed the arrow into his chest. Nothing seemed to happen, but the blood seemed to flow even slower. Hoping that was a good sign, she started kicking the spikes, breaking them off one by one. Soon, she was the only one supporting Apollo, his limp body falling onto her. Wrapping her arms around him, she rushed towards one of the windows, leaping and breaking through the glass as the roof started fully collapsing behind.

Settling down on the ground outside Ani put Apollo on the ground. He didn't move, until suddenly his chest raised and lowered itself, blood expelled from his mouth in a cough.

In Luna Island a figure rushed into the throne room of the large keep, falling to their knees before the dais. My Lady, it seems that Lord Apollo's defenses has been overcome. His beast, Python, has been slain and last we knew the pirates were invading his castle!

Seated on the great seat, a simple throne carved from stone, Artemis was hidden in darkness. Unlike Apollo, she preferred the night and the dark, and she didn't lean out into the light to show herself to the messenger. Her voice was melancholic as she spoke.
So my dear brother has fallen? I had expected to find more joy in this... alas.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The prince of Hiraya, with a swift and deadly strike, vanquished his foe, sending him to the afterlife. Meanwhile, Gambit, with his enchanting ability to command the elements, seized control of the ceiling, causing the castle to crumble to dust. With a casual gait, he strode towards the exit, where he met T-Bag.

As the chaos unfolded, the captain issued a command to his loyal first mate to hasten their departure. Ani's arrival spelt a dire fate for their leader, and they could not risk being caught in the crossfire. Without a moment's hesitation, Morrow and T-Bag pressed forward towards their vessel, the Dark Fortress, docked a mere five hundred paces from the fray. The scars of their recent battle with the dragon Phyton still adorned the ship's hull, yet it remained steadfast in its duty to ferry them to the next island, where the sorceress Artemis resided.

"To Luna!", Gambit's voice boomed with authority, beckoning forth a renewed sense of purpose among the crew.

With bated breath, T-Bag, ever watchful of his captain and dearest ally, pondered the strange sight he had just witnessed. Could it be merely a whimsical Zarzuela, or something more profound? As he gathered his thoughts, he spoke, "Pretty, Just a moment ago, I thought you was possessed by Hades."

Gambit, with an air of conviction, responded, "Nay, dear friend, I am the Underworld." T-Bag, struck by his captain's resoluteness, stood in awe, realizing the depth of his wisdom and power. "I fought Hades for like a day or two and it was only natural for me to gather all his schemes and thoughts."

With the skill of a seasoned warrior, Gambit spoke of his mighty battle with Hades, recounting a tale of strife and cunning. Through his valour, he claimed the underworld deity's secrets and plans. As he spoke, he reached into the depths of his garment, retrieving a cigarette, which he ignited with a hammer he wielded with ease. "Apollo, a sage of great intellect, was but a mere pawn in the game of fate," he proclaimed. "I foresaw his designs, his machinations, and the ploys he crafted to break my will. But I am no fool, and I refused to be ensnared in his web of deceit. And yet, I played his game."

As the Dark Fortress vanished into the ether, carried by the enchantments of Landayan Morrow, Chief of the Silver Vampirates, he drew upon his cigar, savouring its smoky embrace before exhaling a mist of nicotine.

Clawing into the air, Cerberus gnawed Reynolds's clothing from the depths of Solare, unconscious. He dropped the body of the Sniper and immediately the dwarven doctors strode him, giving him the aid he needed. As the sorcerers tended to the Hound's grievous wounds, Morrow carried on, the wind whispering secrets of Luna past him. His locks danced gracefully in the breeze, a symphony of beauty. As he gazed upon the scene, his eyes transformed into flickering purple flames, ablaze with wonder.

"Truth be told, darkness descended upon me, for I was possessed by the lord of the underworld, Hades once. Yet, through the power of my spirit, I vanquished his wickedness, and in doing so, darkness seeped into my soul."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the Dark Fortress rose to the sky, it left Apollo’s castle behind as it was falling apart. Ani cradled her lord in her arms, tears streaming down her face as she spoke softly to him. The sounds of the building crumbling drowned out the words she spoke, yet she didn’t care. All she wanted was for him to be okay. Whether he would be or not remained to be seen.

Across a short stretch of ocean, seen in the distance from Solare, Luna island rose defiantly towards the sky, as if it was trying to claw the clouds above. Where Apollo’s castle might have been a ray of sunshine, the seat of power of his sister seemed wreathed in shadows. Half hidden among spires of rock that struck upwards, like fingers reaching for the heavens, holding the mansion safely in its palm.

My brother must have fallen by now…I would hate to join him. Artemis said, her body still hidden in darkness atop her throne. Her hand thrust forward, sweeping in an arc in front of her. My darlings, go forth and defend our home!

From the high ceiling, up where the light below didn’t reach a chorus of voices cried out as seemingly a mass of darkness descended, breaking into the dim candlelight. Twisting through the air, the horde turned towards the doorway the messenger had entered through moments ago. Breaking the door open through sheer force, the bats flew out into the open day, the sound of their wings and chorus of their voices filling the air.

In and around the castle people cowered from the sound, scared from the sudden explosion of action. Artemis only remained seated, tapping her fingers on her armrest. The messenger, no longer thinking he was needed, turned to leave.

Wait, you! Artemis called out, and the man froze, having only taken a couple steps.

Yes, my lady? He asked feebly, not daring to turn around.

I need you to deliver another message. The olympian leaned forward, her brown hair visible in the soft light. It is for Cronos, tell him that I command him to defend Luna. He has slumbered for long enough.

If the messenger had looked pale before, he now looked positively white. Yet all he did was swallow and nod, then walk down the hall to the doors that still hung open, hinges creaking gently.

Carried upon the winds and guided by their wings, the horde of bats rose from the tall peak on Luna Island, climbing towards the clouds that even the mountain below could reach. Their voices no longer called out loudly, only clicking noises sent out as messages between each other and echolocation to search the clouds for anything. It didn’t take long for them to find something strange, a huge object floating high in the skies. The Dark Fortress was hardly inconspicuous, even behind the clouds.

Moving as one, under the cover of the clouds, the bats moved rapidly. Approaching the makeshift airship from several directions, the animals would move in as soon as possible. They emerged with great speed from the unseen, attacking different parts of the ship. Some attacked random passengers out in the open. Others would tear at machines that were visible. Others would simply attack the frame of the so-called ship, aiming to tear it apart. Even weak as they were by themselves, they might still be effective due to the stealth, sudden appearance, large numbers and chaotic attack, seemingly each one of the nearly hundred animals working on their own.

They're just low level bats, cba making stats

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The vessel soared through the celestial expanse, embarking on a quest to the fortress of a distant Olympian. The distance between Solare and Luna was but a handful of nautical miles, promising to unveil the secrets beyond the veil of light. Even as the ship coursed through the heavens, Teodoro's wounds from the arrows and Ani's kicks were tended by the skilled hands of dwarven healers. The genetically enhanced body of Teodoro promised swift recovery, though he knew it would not suffice to restore his full strength before the next battle. For the Dark Fortress, propelled by the telekinetic prowess of Gambit, sliced through the air at breakneck speed.

Morrow, a master tactician, stood at the helm of his ship, gazing out into the filmy horizon. His mind whirled with strategies of how to conquer the kingdom of a powerful woman leader. T-Bag, his loyal comrade, gave him a familiar approach, “Pretty!”. But Morrow, lost in thought, simply acknowledged it. "I know. And perhaps we should paint her as a monster rather than what she is. After all, she has been responsible for all of the sufferings Niobe's folks have dealt with." he mused. His trusty first mate, Gambit, nodded in agreement, radiating confidence and serenity in his gaze.

As the hours passed, the Dark Fortress loomed into view, its grandeur a stark contrast to the humble vessel of Morrow's crew. The fortress of Luna was a masterpiece of defence, with towering walls that seemed to stretch up to the heavens. But Gambit, ever wise, spread his awareness like a beacon, sensing any attempts to sabotage their arrival. "Echolocation.", his senses whirred as his pupils turned trails of colours.

Echolocation: Gambit emits ultrasonic waves from his mouth or nose with very high frequencies. Its calls are pitched at 200 kilohertz, a frequency that is too high-pitched to hear naturally. When the sound waves hit an object, they produce echoes. The echoes then bounce off the object and return to his ears. He uses this as an advanced tracking and navigation system within (DF Mastery x2) meters.
- Unranked, requires 41 DF Mastery

“So it started.”, he remarked.

Amidst the windswept peaks of Luna Island, a legion of bats took flight, their wings beating in unison as they soared towards the heavens. Yet, danger loomed on the horizon, and they soon spied the looming threat. Swiftly and silently, they weaved through the clouds, moving with the grace of the magical realm. As they neared the makeshift airship, the bats split apart, attacking from multiple angles with startling speed. In a flurry of motion, they descended upon the vessel, a blur of black wings and fangs, gnawing at the beauty of the Fortress of Darkness.

“Chief! Your bats are─”, his panicking crew reacted. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!"

“These aren’t mine.”
, he responded. "And stop whining!"

Morrow, having cast his echolocation and Awareness Haki would warn anyone who attempted to bombard the bats with guns and cannons. “I will deal. Take cover.”, he commanded. These bats seemed to move on their own but I am the only one in this world capable of calling forth these night creatures to rebel. Who's in control or could this might be just an act of their own volition? ─ he thought.

The vessel sustained a minor wound, but it failed to ignite any apprehension within the Vampirate Prince. In a flick of his wrist, he summoned a fiery inferno, seeking to sway the nocturnal creatures to his will. But to no avail. "So they are being controlled by someone else."

"Release the bats!",
he demanded to his cowering fodders. In mere seconds, hundreds of his domesticated bats punched the air and started to screech like the mammals they are. Employing his mystical powers, he sent signals to the bats, seeking to enthral them to his mystical command. He would then marshal the creatures to gather the heavens, forming a colossal hand to grip the radiant orb of the moon and shroud it in bravery. He roared, "CRIME AND PUNISHMENTS!"

Crime and Punishment: Gambit gathers a portion of the bats he invoked, forming them like a giant hand upon the target area. At will, it can take the form of a fist, a claw, or a palm before punching/slamming/swiping/slamming/twirling it without remorse to his enemies.
[1 shot for every 20 mastery. 120 mastery = 6 shots per island]

- DPR: D, 720m AOE, requires 120 DF Mastery

120 + 3 COA + D Rank = 8. Island Level

Amidst the cloak of darkness, Gambit's horde of bats took flight, encircling the Dark Fortress and setting their sights on their own kind. With fierce determination, they swooped and bit, seeking out their foes from the bow to the stern of the ship, scouring every nook and cranny where their enemies might camouflage. The skies were filled with a multitude of winged creatures, each vying for dominance and striving to emerge victorious.

Gambit's will continued, he would further into the isle, lone and corrupted. Weaving the hands of the colossal formation of bats that remained, he would dare to obliterate the kingdom ahead, shooting the bats he invoked to their grandness like mad knuckles, darkened by his spirit. Anyone who formed at the gates of Luna would fall victim to the shroud of the beast, gnawing its fangs against them. "RAAAAAAH!"

"THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU, ARTEMIS!"

For the journey ahead, Morrow and his crew would need all their cunning and courage to succeed against the odds.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even despite their stealth and subterfuge, the bats were not able to sneak up on the enemies undetected. In hindsight, it was an inevitable outcome. They were challenging Landayan Morrow, the vampire lord of the Silver Vampirates. As quick as their attack started, it was in disarray. Shapes to match their own materializes, attacking each bat in turn. The air filled with cries of dead or dying animals, falling to the deck of the ship or plummeting to the ocean below.

The battle was over in mere moments, yet the horde that the pirate had summoned wasn't done. As a massive serpent of the skies they moved together, surging towards Luna with great force and speed. Like an extension of Gambit’s will, they shaped into an enormous hand, large enough to easily cover the castle below, including the surrounding area. Devastation was imminent, with no hope in sight.

A few people that remained outside, including the messenger that had been sent by Artemis earlier now on his way back. Faced with overwhelming might, most of them froze in place and stood still, eyes glued to the incoming assault. Others started running for cover, despite no such place existing strong enough to defend them.

Hey! Did you wake Cronos? Artemis snapped, startling the messenger. He was surprised to see the lady in full battle garb, carrying her bow in her right hand, while her left patted the head of the massive bat she sat on. Even despite this, he managed a nod.

Good. Artemis said, smiling as she turned towards the incoming bats as the ground began to shake.

A massive hand shot up towards the sky, made from stone. As large as the mass of bats, it met the assault head on. Darkness was cast aside in the path of the massive limb and the immediate threat to Luna was averted.

Another arm sprung out of the ground, but this one pressed down on the shores of the island, seemingly pulling itself upwards. Then the center of Luna ascended. Should the Black Fortress come out from the clouds they would be faced with a better perspective of what had happened. A humanoid creature rose from the ground at the center of the island, rising to its two feet. Well over two kilometers tall, the figure held the castle atop its squat head, facing the incoming enemies, but wary of the remnants of the bats that may still be lingering.

Artemis. A voice deep like the depths of the earth itself spoke from the creature’s molten jaw. What. Is. This?

Cronos!
Artemis shouted cheerily, flying down in front of the massive head, the wingspan of her bat not even as big as one of its eyes. Standing up on the beast’s back, she stared into the golden orbs that stared back at her. We are under attack. The man that has killed Hades has come to finish the job. We need your assistance.

Hades. Dead? Cronos said, turning his head to face the airship in the distance. It almost looked like he was narrowing his eyes, focusing on the vessel as he reached down to the ground and picked up a stone, several hundred meters across, then tossed it.

The small mountain flew through the air at incredible speeds, aiming to crush the Black Fortress.

Nice. Artemis said, pulling an arrow from her quiver as she too turned to face the enemy.

This. Will. Pay. My. Debt. To. You.

Sure thing. If we survive what is to come.
Artemis shrugged.

Artemis' Bat:
Level 82
82x4=328
Strength: 100
Speed: 96+5
Movement: 101
Reaction: 101
Vitality: 82
Stamina: 82
Durability: 82
Martial Arts: 50
Feral Fighting: 100

Cronos(not gonna use levels for this):
Strength: 121
Movement: 81
Reaction: 100
Stamina: 100
Durability: 121
Earthen Domination: 120

Both of Cronos Attacks:
6. City Level + 3(A) = 9. Small Country Level
Clash is one stronger than bat attack

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Amidst the veil of night, the bats shrouded themselves in the cloak of secrecy, seeking to unleash their wrath upon their foes. Yet, the stars had already charted their fate. Their quarry was none other than the dread Landayan Morrow, the vampire lord of the Silver Vampirates, whose power and cunning knew no bounds. In the blink of an eye, their assault was thwarted as a legion of shadowy shapes materialized, dealing swift retribution. The air filled with the cries of the fallen, their bodies plummeting to the depths below.

As the battle raged on, the pirate's horde surged forward, morphing into gargantuan darkened knuckles in its swift descent from the skies, hurtling towards Luna with lethal force. Despair loomed, with no hope in sight. Yet, in the face of doom, a miracle transpired. A colossal hand of stone emerged from the earth, rising to meet the onslaught with unwavering resolve. With the force of a thousand suns, the darkness was vanquished, and Luna was saved from certain destruction.

"?!!", At the sight of the titan, whose mere presence had shattered Gambit's evil forces, a scowl crept upon his visage.

"This one was just a myth and yet we see his titanic right before our very eyes."

In a flurry of incantations, a small mountain abruptly took flight, soaring with blinding velocity towards the looming vessel painted like twilight, with the intent to shatter it to ruins. "Everyone!", T-Bag roared.

"Grab any fucking thing you can. I was born on a mountain side but I won't fall dead to this one!", he continued

Without hesitation, Bagwell's valiant spirit propelled him forth, outpacing even Morrow. His unwavering will and unyielding physique ignited a flame in his heart, illuminating the night with his radiance. With a deft turn, he spun through the air, channelling his inner power before launching his right foot towards the looming mountain. The force of his strike shook the very earth, daring the boulder to challenge their survival. As the sky cleared, a glimmer of hope shone through, sparked by Teodoro's memories of triumph over darkness.

"HELL..."

"MEMORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!", the Vice Captain roared.

Large Country Level stronger than mountain attack

Morrow's visage lit up with an enchanting grin as he lifted his hand to the heavens. With a swift and graceful spell, all the metallic instruments, blades, and staffs aboard the vessel rose with a mystical force, drawn to his beckoning call. They formed a formidable army above the vessel, awaiting their next command.

In a grand display of power, the weapons descended upon the realm below, covering both Cronos and the castle with a brilliance like no other. Unleashed without restraint, the magic of the weapons knew no bounds.

"GATE OF BABYLON!"

Gate of Babylon: The user uses his devil fruit ability to summon many weapons from all directions including the several Sea Prism lances that he brought with him in the battle, and/or create sword-like weapons from earth to penetrate the enemies' defence, impale them, trap them, and/or kill them.
- DPR: D, 720m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: C, 360m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: B, 180 AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: A, 120m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: S, 72m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: S+, 36m AOE, requires 120 DF Mastery

100 + COA + A = Small Country Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Artemis lowered herself into a sitting position, one leg on either side of her bat, clenching around its body to hold herself in place and guide its movements. She watched in anticipation together with Cronos how the pirates would deal with his massive attack. In the dark of the night the enormous boulder looked like a shadow in the sky, ominous and unstoppable.

Then T-bag leapt into the air above the Black Fortress, fire engulfing his body. To the people at Luna it looked like a small fireball thrown against the overwhelming assault, like a droplet of water against a blazing inferno. Then the boulder exploded, the force of the kick and fire tearing it apart before it ever reached its target. The light was so bright that it cast a glow even on Luna, for a split moment it might be mistaken for daytime.

Shattered and burning, smaller pieces of stone fell towards the ocean below to be extinguished and sink to the dark depths. The Black Fortress was left untouched and free to continue its advance, unimpeded by the massive attack.

See, told you this was not going to be easy. Artemis said to Cronos, hovering in the air just above his head.

Yes. That. Was. Impressive. Cronos replied. Neither one of them took their eyes off the spectacle. Despite the danger the invaders were presenting, the sight of the fiery rocks falling towards the ocean below was truly a sight to behold. It was like a thousand glowing pieces of hail falling all at once, lighting the path for the vessel up above.

Another thing it displayed was the next move of the pirates. Countless objects rose into the air above the Black Fortress, brought forth by the power of Landayan Morrow himself.

That does not seem promising. Artemis said, noticing the myriad of objects, though she wasn’t able to identify what they actually were. They must be preparing something for us.

Yes. Cronos agreed, placing one foot in front of the other and raising his arms up before him. The movement made the entire settlement on Luna shake, but the buildings had been constructed with this in mind. It would take more than a light battle for Cronos to ruin the town.

Yet despite all this, the ruckus was enough that it long since had woken all its residents. Soldiers rushed out, yet they paused as they realized the scale the battle they were facing was on. The very ground they stood on battled an enormous floating castle capable of incinerating mountains and devastating their entire home in an instant.

Lady Artemis! A voice called out from down below, and despite the looming danger Artemis turned her head around to see Orion and Callisto emerge into the open air, leading a troop of soldiers. Despite the dire situation, none of them seemed like they were going to falter.

What would you have us do? Orion asked, his armor reflecting the dim light of the night. His club was strapped onto his back while his bow was gripped tightly. Callisto remained quiet, clutching her rifle in her hands, eyes focused on the enemy in the sky.

Prepare yourself to take out any enemy that tries to land on Luna. Artemis said, pointing towards the ship while keeping her eyes on the soldiers. Should any of them manage to land, engage them in battle.

Artemis. Get. Down. Cronos rumbled, causing her to snap her head back around towards the enemies. There she saw what had given the titan cause for concern. The countless objects that had been amassed in the sky now flew towards Luna at incredible speeds. Covering a wide range, the weapons would crash into Cronos and the town within seconds.

The buildings shook as Cronos engaged his counter attack, arms swinging inwards. Just before impact did Artemis realize what he was doing and nudged her bat with her legs. Immediately the animal dove down towards the ground, landing as the two massive palms slammed together.

The barrage of weapons sent by the pirate had almost reached Luna when Cronos clapped his palms together before him. The force of two such large pieces of stone slamming together created a massive shockwave, erupting around its limbs, washing over his body, but mostly directed towards the incoming assault. The titan turned his head so that the buildings and people wouldn’t be directly hit, but still they would as if a strong gust of wind washed over them, enough that several of the soldiers were knocked off their feet.

The weapons that were brought down on the island and titan were cast aside from the blast, stopped in their path seconds before impact. Luckily for the Black Forest the shockwave would be weakened from the barrage, faltering to nothing more than another strong wind before reaching the pirates.

6. City Level + A = Small Country Level
Same level as gambit's attack.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the flurry of battle, Vice Captain Bagwell summoned the memories of his tragic past, unleashing an outbreak that sent the dangerous boulder melting away from their ship. Captain Morrow, wielding the power of Fuwa Fuwa no Mi, imbued the weapons with mystic energy, unleashing a wide-range attack upon their foes. But the titan Cronos, with his colossal might, countered their assault, unleashing a titanic shockwave that rippled across the battlefield, defending the realm of Luna.

Yet amidst the chaos, a glimmer of wizardry shone. Gambit, seizing the opportunity presented by the floating weapons, summoned a spell that recycled them into a powerful, omnidirectional assault upon the titan. And as the kingdom braced for yet another wave of attacks, the weapons aboard their ship sprang to life, unleashing a more destructive, yet equally enchanting technique.

A two-fold harassment from the Vampirate Lord himself. One cast around Cronos and the other pouring down like a storm they never had.

"Let's see how you would counter this one, Titan!", Gambit provoked.

"Gate of Babylon!"

Gate of Babylon: The user uses his devil fruit ability to summon many weapons from all directions including the several Sea Prism lances that he brought with him in the battle, and/or create sword-like weapons from earth to penetrate the enemies' defence, impale them, trap them, and/or kill them.
- DPR: D, 720m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: C, 360m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: B, 180 AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: A, 120m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: S, 72m AOE, requires 100 DF Mastery
- DPR: S+, 36m AOE, requires 120 DF Mastery

100 + COA + A = Small Country Level (1st attack around Cronos)
100 + COA + S = Large Country Level (2nd attack from above)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Artemis smiled seeing that the assault was dispersed by Cronos, even laughing at the sight. The titan himself chuckled, a deep rumble that shook the very ground itself, though the mirth was as short lived as his counter attack. From the darkness the weapons rose for another dance, yet what was the biggest danger was that there was yet another barrage of the same weapons, homing in on Luna from above.

Cronos! Repeat that! Artemis shouted, pulling her bow over her head and resting it across her chest. Fishing inside her jacket she pulled out two knives, swinging them out to the side. With a grimace on her face she kicked her heels into the body of her bat. With a screech the bat lifted off the ground, immediately soaring upwards.

Ah. Cronos said, raising his arms once more, slamming his hands together just as before. The shockwave burst across the colossal body, expanding outwards towards the incoming weapons again. Artemis, who was surging upwards, blades in hand, was chased by the blast, yet keeping at a decent distance ahead. She steered her bat skillfully, moving between each and every one of the dangerous projectiles of the first barrage. Behind her, Cronos’ attack struck them and rendered them moot again.

Clutching the bat with her legs, Artemis commanded the beast to begin spinning as she stuck her arms outwards like wings of her own. Her knives seemed to cut and tear the air itself, creating a spiral of violent winds that expanded outwards. As the weapons that were summoned by Gambit descended on the island below, Artemis ascended with great speed and force, using the mastery of her beast and skill with blades to meet them head on. Both attacks were like giant spears piercing through the night, meeting at the center with equal force. Screaming as if in a rage, willing her weapons to counter the enemy assault, the ruler or Luna stopped the onslaught from the pirate seconds before it would have reached Cronos and her castle, and her people.

Cronos, same as before.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3(CoA) + 4(S) = 10. Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The divine collaboration of Artemis and Cronos matched Gambit's dual attacks, resulting in a stunning equilibrium of power, its impact creating elliptical discs of shockwaves, spreading forth far and wide.

"Finally, she presented herself.", With the grace of a true ruler, the sovereign of Luna emerged from her domain and confronted the impending onslaught, as Gambit had foretold. And as Artemis presented herself, Lord Gambit stepped on the bow, his wings sprang forth, flapping madness at the lone night.

"Artemis!", he roared.

"My name is Prince Landayan Morrow, slayer of Titans and Olympians. I came to claim you as my beloved mistress. If you retaliate, I will end each and every pest that roams this devastated place!"

"The fuck are you saying pretty??!"
, T-Bag remarked.

More and more bladed weapons emerged in the sky even picking up the ones repelled by Cronos and Artemis moments ago. In conjunction, Gambit's bats, thousands of them also gathered in the sky, ready to plummet depending on Luna's response.

"What say you?", he asked.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Artemis passed through the barrage, escaping unscathed together with her bat as they slowed their ascent. Pulling back her arms and steadying herself on the back of her beast, the leader of Luna let out a ragged breath. She was feeling the strain of the force she had to exert in defense of her home and it was taking a toll.

Her head snapped up as she heard a voice pierce the night as she came face to face with Gambit himself. Calling out for Artemis, he introduced himself formally then immediately propositioned her to be his lover. The gall on this man, to proclaim himself as the killer of her people, then present her with this ultimatum.

Well aren’t you just a lovely fellow? Artemis shouted in response, not sure what to say, though her tone was quite sarcastic. Her eyes darted from the leader of the pirates to scan across the sky as countless objects materialized into the air. Weapons that they already had to have discarded twice before floated all around. Bats that far outnumbered her own seemed to darken the already dark sky, giving off a feel of wrongness.

All in all, she knew she was outmatched, yet she was not happy with the solution given by Gambit. Her eyes fell down on the island below where her soldiers were preparing to fight the invaders, woefully unaware just how outmatched they were. Closing her eyes for a short moment, she turned away from Luna and let out a deep sigh.

If I tell them to stand down and surrender to you, will you leave them be? Artemis called out as she turned to face Gambit again . I won’t be your doting princess, but I might still stand by your side.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The confrontation between the Vampirates' primary force and the elite defenders of Luna continues. Gambit is prepared to strike a deal with the mortal goddess. "Tee", he summoned T-Bag.

"Fine.", T-Bag granted a solemn nod.

Artemis said:
Well aren’t you just a lovely fellow?
"Confident, I am. Prince Charming, they call me," he playfully jested with the Queen, his white locks cascading, unveiling the crimson diamond resting on his brow. His gaze lingered on the regal figure before him as she spoke her next words.

Artemis said:
If I tell them to stand down and surrender to you, will you leave them be? Artemis called out as she turned to face Gambit again. I won’t be your doting princess, but I might still stand by your side.
In a grand display of hybrid prowess, Landayan Morrow gracefully reclined to draw near to Artemis, leaving only him in such a forum. Still, floating, he said, "Your brother was a formidable opponent and his army might have been a great addition to my ever-growing Fleet of Salvation. However, he endlessly declined a truce with you and failed to cooperate. I needed to choose."

Should Gambit remain unchallenged, he would venture forth, inching ever closer to Artemis. If fate smiled upon him, he would morph into a cloud of bats and resurface behind her, his human form pressing against her back with his breath caressing her left ear. With a gentle grip on her shoulders, he would lay his intentions bare.

"I have never crossed swords with a lady. To me, the feminine form is a masterpiece of grace and should be cherished for all eternity. Artemis, of all the celestial beings, you are the most majestic. In truth, I believe your beauty eclipses that of Niobe and Daphne, combined. They are but young souls, with great potential to lead their kin in times to come. But you, dear Artemis, are a rare gem that must be guarded with utmost care for you alone are the deity of young souls and birth."

If another grace intertwined, Gambit would long to turn her shoulders towards him, gazing upon her celestial countenance. "You, my dear, I chose over Apollo," he whispered, spellbound by her radiance.

"But I believe a duel is still necessary to claim your heart and decimate the chances of hurting more people just to prove who's stronger between you and me."

With a voice that dripped with mystic power, he spoke to the goddess. "Tell me, dear goddess, what is it that you seek? How much magic must I conjure to forge this alliance? The Sun has never been my ally. My allegiance lies with the Moon."

Top Bottom