Movies El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is looking amazing, exactly what we needed !! Loved Breaking Bad back in the day! Wouldn't mind rewatching before watching this movie!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I was thinking something similar!!

Hey did you think that at the end of the series Walter died at the end or they got him on time and he is in jail?
When I think about it, the end could be used as a cliffhanger. It was never specified that Walt really died.

I remember reading an awesome theory which elaborated on how Walt could be pardoned if he survived, since everyone that could testify that he is truly Heisenberg is dead, so if he's alive he could do a 'poor underachieved high school chemistry teacher with cancer' stunt and just say that Jack was Heisenberg.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When I think about it, the end could be used as a cliffhanger. It was never specified that Walt really died.

I remember reading an awesome theory which elaborated on how Walt could be pardoned if he survived, since everyone that could testify that he is truly Heisenberg is dead, so if he's alive he could do a 'poor underachieved high school chemistry teacher with cancer' stunt and just say that Jack was Heisenberg.
Shouldn't you cover it in case someone hasn't watched the series comes into the thread?

Yes that is, true but at that point, everybody could know who Heisenberg was, and they caught him inside the lab, no?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shouldn't you cover it in case someone hasn't watched the series comes into the thread?

Yes that is, true but at that point, everybody could know who Heisenberg was, and they caught him inside the lab, no?
:woahcat:
I should report myself (tho it's a 10y old show, theres not much ppl that haven't caught up)

It won't serve a purpose now when you quoted me. :pepeban:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see Netflix building up the hype and I am not going to complain

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Official trailer is out:

The music in this trailer is great, watched this trailer while I was at work I am really looking forward to this movie I love breaking bad! ^^

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ballad of Jesse, the hype is real... :catcrysweat:

Bitch.

[automerge]1571491394[/automerge]
Watched it, 4.5/5 imho, Aaron Paul was brilliant, the ending left me wanting for more and that's why I'm not giving it a full 5. I want more Breaking Bad spin-off's.

Guys go watch this so we can discuss. :catgun:

Last edited:
Top Bottom