[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia played well but you need to remember that you were up against some crazy players, you didn't take the right risks and make yourself look town. You needed to spread chaos and uncertainty, town found each other too quickly and that left mafia with nowhere to go
That wasn't really the problem we faced. This Mafia just didn't have much kill power untill much later.
Not to mention, our 5 for 1 plan ended up in 1 for 2. We had 3 Rainbow Diamonds on @Trustworthy Liberal, who we put at @Larsi when we killed him. @Trustworthy Liberal died with him and was supposed to kill you, @Michelle and @Juliet, but out of the 3 only Michelle died (for some reason). Gambit did like 3 damage on Kibi that same night, but he survived, so it really didn't work out for us. Espeically since you got that damned Voucher card..

I really don't know why you didn't perish that night.. but oh well.

Also big problem with my role was that I really couldn't do much in the start. I was a bit too afraid to use my abilities, since they were really costly.
[automerge]1595229050[/automerge]
I saw it and I left it for others to figure out. I am not cultured enough to know what this is referencing :pepehands:
Well, Beky already told us in Mafia chat, so I know what the theme is :pepelaugh:

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We'll get 'em next time!
These townies lucked out maximum. While they went away with the victory screen, I know that the true victors were us.
It was a blast playing with you guys. Really fun coincidence that @Chris Mic also signed up as Mafia. Super fun crew.

Looking back, we could've done a few things differently and might've ended up in a better position, but what's done is done.
Good Game, brother.
Certainly the most fun I've had playing mafia AND mafia the faction in a long time. I'll make sure to pop off even harder next time! Mango popped off for sure for his first involved mafia game in years and I'm looking forward to seeing him around more. Liberal and Bonnie were underrated highlights of scum, while Gambit and Pepper hard carried more than they let out on! And of course Shottie and Rej trolled the game pretty well. I JUST WISH MY PURSUIT MEME WENT ON FOR LONGER, I HAD SO MANY PLANS!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the game Beky :blobaww:

Thanks for playing everyone, i was like IC, never had such confirmation before :blobdevil:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That wasn't really the problem we faced. This Mafia just didn't have much kill power untill much later.
Not to mention, our 5 for 1 plan ended up in 1 for 2. We had 3 Rainbow Diamonds on @Trustworthy Liberal, who we put at @Larsi when we killed him. @Trustworthy Liberal died with him and was supposed to kill you, @Michelle and @Juliet, but out of the 3 only Michelle died (for some reason). Gambit did like 3 damage on Kibi that same night, but he survived, so it really didn't work out for us. Espeically since you got that damned Voucher card..

I really don't know why you didn't perish that night.. but oh well.

Also big problem with my role was that I really couldn't do much in the start. I was a bit too afraid to use my abilities, since they were really costly.
[automerge]1595229050[/automerge]

Well, Beky already told us in Mafia chat, so I know what the theme is :pepelaugh:
Yeah the Card dynamic was really significant. At a point I had 7 lives.

Imagine if mafia had 2-3 lover cards then anytime a mafia is killed they take a townie with them. If certain cards had gotten to antitown players then the game would have been very close

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh yeah BTW Mango I used the Wild Luck Alexandrite you gave me and it gave me the option to be able to go back to life but as either Town or Mafia. I really wanted to rez myself as Mafia to help you guys out but Beky said it was just going to make the game unnecessarily longer so I just stayed in my grave. I had the option man I'm sorry :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh yeah BTW Mango I used the Wild Luck Alexandrite you gave me and it gave me the option to be able to go back to life but as either Town or Mafia. I really wanted to rez myself as Mafia to help you guys out but Beky said it was just going to make the game unnecessarily longer so I just stayed in my grave. I had the option man I'm sorry :pepehands:
Oof, I see, so the real traitor was Beky all along?! jk jk

Oh well, is fine. I do still believe we could've turned the game though. But it's understandable that Beky would want to end the game here.

• Haha
Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here's my role
View attachment 862
Antasma
Faction -
Mafia
Write Up Name - Sandman
Lives - 3
Avoids - 1 per night

Passive
Antasmunchies

At the start of every night a random townie's passive is stored inside one of the tasteful orbs that you snack on. That passive is ineffective until the following night phase

Night Abilities
  • Pillow form
Pick your target and you'll transform into a pillow for them, giving your target well-deserved rest and restoring 1 life

• Nightmare - 2 Night cooldown
Pick your target and block them. They will get a message saying they're trapped in a nightmare and that they have two options to choose from. The correct choice nothing happens to them. The wrong choice sends them deeper into the nightmare where they take 1 life of damage and are also blocked the following night. You choose whether option 1 or option 2 is the correct choice when you decide to use the action.
  • Bat Form - 1 Night Cooldown
When used, you will transform into a bat and carry them safety, avoiding harmful actions for that night
  • Merge - 2 Day Cooldown
Pick a mafia member as a target and temporarily fuse with them for a night. They can use 2 actions that night.
  • Electricity orb
Pick your target to attack for 1 life of damage
I kinda just wanted to spread the awareness of a kinda obscure Mario character:yay:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oof, I see, so the real traitor was Beky all along?! jk jk

Oh well, is fine. I do still believe we could've turned the game though. But it's understandable that Beky would want to end the game here.
Nah. Bonnie being reborned wouldn't do much.
Town had Kingmaker and even if you got bonnie and liberal back they would pick you off 1 by 1.
You lacked damage and that is a deciding factor.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No you were attacked to death.

Lover targets was
Michelle, OddOdd, Juliet

Goal was we kill you with me hiding on you to also die kill the rest of them as well.
Nah, lover killed me. I used my ability that night that avoided all attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom