Event Fire Tank Pirates: Law Vs. Mob

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Fire Tiger

Alville is a luxury island known for it's fine dining experiences, avant-garde fashion, bustling trade port, and for its underworld dealings.

Scene:
Capone "Gang" Bege and his Godson Gotti have stopped at this island to drop off some less than legal merchandise. While the crew unloads the cargo at the dock, Capone and Gotti decide to go to a famous restaurant to enjoy a five star meal.

Featuring:
@Frayz, @Emperor Cross, and @Fire Tiger

Capone "Gang" Bege:
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 27+12=39
Speed: 49+12=61
65x2=130
-Reaction: 65
-Movement: 65
Vitality: 41+30=71
71x2=142
-Durability: 71
-Stamina: 71
Haki: 61
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 61
Devil fruit: 81 (Shiro Shiro No Mi, Paramecia; Castle)
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=81
-Gunslinging: 81
Shiro Shiro no mi – Castle(Capone)
Tier 1 boost: +1 durability rank without haki
Tier 2 boost: +2 durability ranks while transformed without haki
Tier 3 boost: +3 durability ranks while transformed without haki
1-20 Basic Mastery - can store equipment inside body
21-40 Adept Mastery - can store willing people inside body
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can turn a limb into a castle
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can turn multiple limbs into a castle
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can turn full body into a castle
100 Supreme Mastery -
120 Absolute Mastery - Awakening
The Shiro Shiro no Mi[2] is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to become a living fortress, making the user a Castle Human. The user can shrink things or willing people and store them inside their body and then enlarge them when they leave. The amount of equipment the user can store is mastery/5. The amount of people the user can store is mastery/5.
  • Castle Cannon: Bege manifests a cannon for an arm and fires it at the target. (requires 41 mastery) - DPR: C

• Castle Tank (キャッスルタンク Kyassuru Tanku?): Bege manifests tank treads around his leg area, giving him +10 movement and enhanced mobility. (requires 61 mastery)

• Rook In Voller Größe: Big Father (城 (ルーク) イン・フォラ・グレーセ 大頭目 (ビッグ・ファーザー) Rūku In Fora Gurēse: Biggu Fāzā?, meaning "Castle at Full Size: Big Boss"): By raising his pinky and middle fingers, Bege transforms his entire body into a gigantic, heavily armed and fortified fortress-like golem. The golem has a large number of cannons that can fire from various points in its body. The golem has immense defensive power, and can easily resist cannonfire, and is resilient enough to withstand being smashed apart by an enraged Big Mom, who could easily destroy cities and sink battleships, for a limited period of time. However, it is still Bege's body and any damage done to it still injures him, and should it be destroyed, Bege himself will die and anyone within will be thrown out into the open.[5] (requires 81 mastery)
    • Rook: Cannon Firing (キャノン ファイアリング Kyanon Faiaringu?): Bege shoots with the cannons of Big Father. The cannons can be countermeasured if blocked with something resilient enough, like Katakuri's mochi or Perospero's Candy Wall. - DPR: A

Gotti:
Level 40
40×5=200
Strength: 43+8=51
Vitality: 34+8=42
42x2=84
Stamina: 42
Durability: 42
Speed: 33+8=41
41x2=102
Reaction Speed: 41
Movement Speed: 41
Haki: 39+12=51
51x2=102
Color of Armament: 61
Color of Observation(Precognition): 41
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
Gunslinging: 42
Cyborg: 30
30×4=120
Destruction: 45
Armoring: 45
Energy: 30

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Frayz

Level 56
×5=280
Strength: 81 (61+20)
Speed: 56 (26+20+5+5)
×2=112
-Movement: 51
-Reaction: 61
Vitality: 61 (51+5+5)
×2=122
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 20.5
×2=41
-CoA: 41
Devil Fruit (Moku): 81
Martial Arts: 40.5
×2=81
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 81
Name: Jimmy Frayzah
Affiliation: Marines
Race: Red Kangaroo Mink
Epithet: Mad Red, Crime Slicer
Devil Fruit: Moku Moku no Mi
Bounty: -
Date of Birth: April 22nd
Height: 7 ft (2.13 m)
Weight: 400 lb (181 kg)
Laugh Style: Heh-heh-heh

Narration
“Talking”
‘Thinking’
Emphasis
Flashback
LINK TO BIO

UNEXPECTED CLASH!
169th Branch vs Fire Tank Pirates

Part One - Five Star Madness

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, the Marine that slices crime on a daily basis. I also run the 169th Branch as it's Rear Admiral and sure, the pays good for stuff I'd do anyway but most of them are boring, the small talk's always like Revolutionaries said this and Yonko did that. Geez, do any of these guys have any semblance of a personal life, talk about workaholics. Anyway that's why I'm here, Alville, it's known for it's high end fashion and five star restaurants. It's been a while since I had a decently cooked meal and maybe I can buy a suit or two on the way out. I invited Commodore Shaarib, as quality food is usually accompanied by quality drinks, and he was apparently meeting me here.

I decide to wait just outside the restaurant and smoke a cigarette, on the surface everything looked pretty normal so I wasn't expecting that this island would be where I'd face my biggest challenge yet.

@Emperor Cross @Fire Tiger

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Emperor Cross

# Shaarib was more than happy today. The road towards Marijoie was hard and Shaarib didn’t had time to visit islands. But like he said, today was good day, the Rear Admiral Frayzah was inviting him to the best restaurant of Alville. The receipt was going to be too spicy for Frayz. In a little way they were going to celebrate their promotion.

Just for today, Shaarib put on a suit. A white one with a black turtleneck. He didn’t put on his rangers and put on some sandals to have a little confort. He hated those formal attires. Putting on his Marine coat on his back, he took the direction of the renovated Church, drooling from thinking about the good dish he was going to eat.

After some minutes, he saw Frayzah, as usual smoking cigarettes. He smoked much more than usual. It was probably the fact that he changed body. With a snap of his finger he took the attention of his boss. The marine looked clean even if his white beard was messy and he had no hair on his head. #

- Oya Oya !

@Fire Tiger

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

"Bege Talking"
[Bege Thinking]
Bege Action

'Gotti Talking'
{Gotti Thinking}
Gotti Action

^Others Talking^

Restaurant Valentine was the premier dining destination of the city of Alville. This restaurant was set in the restored facilities of a centuries old cathedral. Its colorful stained glass windows and gothic chandeliers accentuated the elegant decor and celestial cuisine. Formally dressed waiters took orders from the rich and famous as the cool relaxing sounds of the piano echoed around the acoustic architecture.

On a slightly elevated platform where the altar would be on a regular church was the V.I.P. section of Restaurant Valentine. At the moment this section was exclusively reserved for one of the most infamous pirates of the Grand Line, Capone "Gang" Bege.

Silver cutlery sliced its way into a juicy steak as Bege severed a piece to eat. Lifting the fork to his mouth, he took out his cigar to taste the tender meat. "Hmm a good steak." As he enjoyed the delectable dish he cleaned his stubble filled mouth with a napkin and raised his empty wine glass for the waiter to fill.

The hands of the waiter trembled as he struggled to refill the drink of the killer of the West Blue. His hands shook so much that he ended up spilling a few drops onto the black and white pinstriped sleeves of the Mafia Don. Seeing his mistake the waiter quickly fell to his knees to plea for forgiveness. ^I'm sorry. I'm sorry.^ But before he could say anything else, a mechanical arm in the shape of a machine gun swiftly struck him on side of the face and sent him flying to the marble floor of the restaurant.

'How dare you sully my father's suit!" Screamed the man who up to this moment stood behind the pirate captain.

"Gotti. Settle down." Spoke Capone with a quiet hoarse voice.

'But father he stained your sleeves.'

"Gotti, don't make me say it again."

'I'm sorry father. It won't happen again father.' With that the gun arm man returned to stand behind the sitting Capone as the patrons were startled by the scene that played out before them.

@Frayz @Emperor Cross

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Two - Calm Before The Storm

My name is Jimmy Frayzah but I'm sure you've heard this all before so let's just get back to the tale at hand. So I had taken a seat on the steps of Restaurant Valentine, a restaurant that seemed to once be a place of worship, to await the arrival of Commodore Shaarib. As I smoke the cigarette I had sparked not even a minute earlier, I watch a group of children playing in a nearby fountain. Swimming and splashing the water at each other, they were clearly having a great time. The smiles on their faces were so contagious that I could help but crack a grin at the sight of it.

‘Heh-heh-heh been a while since I last saw kids just being kids. Either the injustices of the world have yet to fully catch up with Alville or they're just hiding deep under the surface, I guess only time will tell.’ I thought as I notice Shaarib approaching from the corner of eye but I don't yet acknowledge his presence, I simply take in the children's laughter because they're the main reason I fight for Justice, so these kids won't have to go through the same shit I went through. As he finally gets close Shaarib snaps his finger to catch my attention, freeing me from the state of deep thought I was in.

“Oya Oya” he greets, he looks to be dressed for the occasion. I stand up from the step I was sitting on.

“Shaarib, glad you could make it mate.” I say, taking one final drag of the cigarette before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it with the thick Marine issue boots I usually wear. “So, shall we proceed?”

I walk up the stairs as my large kangaroo tail drags along behind me and Marine coat slightly flaps in the breeze, I make my way inside to the reception desk up the front. The sun shines through the window on one side which creates an effect of colourful lighting throughout the former cathedral. I pull out a thick stack of cash before speaking to the man behind the desk.

“Can you show us to your best table, money is clearly not an issue.”

The man looked extremely agitated by the question. “I, uh, I'm sorry sir. The V.I.P area is currently taken but if you can come back another time, I'm sure we can work something out.”

“Taken you say? It's alright, we don't mind company.” I tell him, slamming the whole stack of cash onto the table while doing so. I make my way to the elevated V.I.P section via a walkway through the centre of the building, followed the whole way by the man who continuously begs me to stop. I wondered what his problem was, did he want customers or not? I approach the end of the passageway where I realise exactly what's going on. A couple of mobsters, this was definitely going to be an interesting meal.

I took a seat opposite to the one who seemed to be in charge, I pick up a menu and with a large smirk I ask him “So, what would you recommend? I've heard good things about the BBQ ribs.”

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Like usual Frayz didn’t listen to anyone. He was thick headed, when he had an idea he never backdown. That was his justice, didn’t he cut down Smoker for that ? Shaarib too was crazy but since Loguetown, he tried to act more calmly. To think before he act, he needed to show the higher-ups he could handle every situation with ease.

The commodore followed his boss while apologizing to the customers that stopped eating to look at them. They quickly got an access to the VIP room and right there what Shaarib made him laugh maniacally. Frayz was a cold man. He invited Shaarib here only because of the Mafia boss. With their attires, it was going to become a brawl real quick. Capone Bege wasn’t a little fish, he was smarter than most of the pirates. He caused quite some ruckus in West Blue. The man was a one man army. A supernova !

If Frayzah and him could capture him. Their were going to be acclaimed by the Marine. Maybe a promotion again. The 169th was in a bad light because of the disappearance of the two previous leaders. Today was a bug day they were going to make a name for themselves. But ! BUT ! To fight, Shaarib needed to eat something first. He looked at the waiter after Frayzah picked his menu and said :

-« I want to eat a big old Steak with some cola please »... and to spice things up he yelled : « Only weak people drink wine » #

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

As soon as the two marines sat down all the noise in the room ceased. Even the sounds of the piano stopped. Customers withheld their breaths hoping to disappear into the background. The only thing that could be heard after both of the remarks was the sound of Gotti clenching his teeth so hard that they could turn stone to sand.

With that he turned to the uninvited guests screaming. 'How dare you!' But before he could say anything else Capone's jeweled hand raised and commanded him to stop. Seeing his reflection on the blood red rubies, Gotti could do nothing else except eat his words. But that didn't stop him from grabbing the chain of his gun to start shooting at a moment's notice.

Bege lowered his hand, took out his cigar, and puffed out smoke onto the faces of the newcomers as he assessed them. The kangaroo Mink seemed familiar, maybe he had seen him on a newspaper, but he couldn't remember the details. He looked at the clock on the wall. [By now the crew should be near halfway done on the docks, so I could take some time to deal with these punks.] Thought Bege as he stared at the two rude lawmen.

Bege snapped his fingers at a new waiter. "Where's the music?" The waiter quickly ran like a dog with his tail on fire and seconds later the sounds of the piano resumed, this time accompanied by violins and a chorus. Capone turned to the marines and finally spoke to them as if they weren't of much significance.

"If you have business with me say it. Otherwise I suggest that you run along."

As he spoke Capone moved his hand under the table and barely perceptibly the sound of a pistol hammer being cocked could be heard.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Shaarib hit the bullseye ! What he said really did his job, the man alongside Capone got angry and tried to said something before he was interrupted by his father. Around them everyone froze, was Bege that scary or was their trust in the Marine was at his lowest ? The Marine were risking their life for them... Shaarib blood was boiling. He was going to wait for Frayzah to do something after they began eating but now... now the fight was going to happens much quicker and it was going to become messy. Suddenly, the mafiosi snapped his fingers and the music resumed. To tell the truth, Begetting had god tastes, the violin and the piano calmed down the skypiean a little, he even began humming.

"If you have business with me say it. Otherwise I suggest that you run along."
Was he serious ? Did the pirate really think they were that weak ? Happily for them, Richie weren't there today, an insult like that would have hurt the ligre. A carnivorous smile appeared on Shaarib face and he got up. The Marine stretched a little and let his coat and suit jacket fall on the floor and began rolling his sleeves while laughing. If one was observant, he could see that Shaarib was wearing something under his clothes but was what it ? None knew. Everything showed he was going to attack but he decided to pick his things on the floor and fold them before sitting again on his chair. While Frayzah wasn't looking at them Shaarib was. The commodore did nothing and when the waiter came to serve them their drink, he took his cola bottle with his right hand and then kicked the table hard enough to send it flying towards the Mafiosis. Wasn't going to touch Frayz ? The man was made of smoke ! It was probably going to go through him if not it was going to be really awkward.

Shaarib didn't lose his time and kicked the air with his other foot creating a circular air blade with the form of a bird. Bird that was getting bigger and bigger with the distance he was traveling. The technique was reputed to cut steel so it easily cut the table in two and took the pirates direction. Shaarib while looking at his attack began laughing ! The suit the HQ sent him really was a piece of art ! He was much quicker than usual. It was the first time he felt being this quick without using soru. Our man was so surprised that his aim was little off but with the wide area this rankyaku covered no one was going to remark it.

- This is my business !

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength ==> City Block Level
Destruction Potency: B
Description
: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

46 x 5 = 230

Strength: 59+(1x4) = 63

Speed: 53+(3x4)=65
65*2=130
-Reaction:65
-Movement:65 + 10 (Power Suit)

Vitality:54+(2x4)=62
62*2= 124
-Durability:62 + 10 (PowerSuit)
-Stamina:62

Haki : 22
22*2
Armament = 41
Observation = 3 (6 meters)

Martial Arts: 42+(3x4)+5
59*2=118
-Dials:53

Heat Dial :
Heat Rankyaku "Sen"
Requirements: 5
1 Rokushiki Mastery, 51 Dial Mastery, 51 Strength
DPR: A
Description:
Used in a stomping action with a heat dial. The user heats the air in front of them first with their dial before attacking. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Heat Jugon
Requirements:
51 Rokushiki Mastery, 51 Dial Mastery, 51 Strength
DPR: A
Description:
This is a very strong punch utilizing a heat dial which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
Flame Dial

Milky Dial :

Cloud Launcher:The user transforms launches them self at their opponent with the use of the milky dia. Then they try to punch or kick their opponent down with their weapon.
Requires: 21 Mastery, 31 Movement Speed, 21 Strength - DPR: C

-Rokushiki : 65
Shigan(Destructive potency: A):
-Shigan Cue
Requirements:
41 Mastery and 41 Strength
DPS: B
Description: In this attack, the user uses his blunt staff in the same way a finger is normally used in Shigan.

Jugon
Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

Shigan "Oren"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Tobu Shigan "Bachi"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku".

Jugon Ogi: "Fukuro Dataki"
Requirements:
31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
DPS: C
Description:
A rapid-fire version of Jugon, in which the user unleashes a flurry of punches at the enemy while using Soru to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.

Shinaru Shigan "Whip"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: In this attack, the user pulls back her arm as if to use a normal Shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed, causing their arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would, and hits the enemy with their finger.

Shigan "Madara"
Requirements:
51 mastery, 51 strength
Description:
Appears as Oren, but is performed with both hands instead of one causing massive damage.

"Jusshigan"
Requirements:
61 mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description:
In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

Soru(
+10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)):
Kamisori
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

Tekkai

Tekkai "Utsugi"
Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 drability
Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
(2 turn cooldown)

Tekkai Kenpo "Don Poro"
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: A punch to the opponent's stomach with Tekkai in use.

Tekkai Kenpo "Matenro"
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: The user flips onto his hands, then kicks his opponent up into the air.

Tekkai "Sai"
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: After using Geppo to project himself towards his opponent, the user uses Tekkai to harden his body, smashing the enemy.

Tekkai "Go"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Durability
Description: Visually, the move differs from the ordinary Tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still; the ordinary Tekkai could be activated seamlessly.

Cho Sokuten: Tekkai Dama
Requirements:
56 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed
Description:The user combines his Tekkai Dama (spinning himself with Soru while using Tekkai) movements with Geppo to use it in midair.

Tekkai Kenpo "Roba no Kamae"
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: A form of Tekkai Kenpō, in which the user seems to combine Tekkai with Soru in order to move at extreme speeds.

Rokaru Area Network
Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple hands.

Rankyaku (
Destructive potency: B) :
Rankyaku "Sen"
Requirements:
31 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"
Requirements: 4
1 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength
Description
: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

Rankyaku "Hyobi"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength
Description
: The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

Rankyaku "Renge"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: In this attack, Rankyaku is performed with both legs instead of one, causing multiple cuts on either side of the opponent. The cuts at first appear small and then "blossom" into larger ones, perhaps explaining the name.

Rankyaku "Hakurai"
Requirements:
61 Mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description: A much more powerful form of Rankyaku that is used by using both legs, it appears to cut the air in a larger area.

Kami-e
Kami-e "Slime"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 51 Reaction Speed
Description: Instead of the body becoming limp like paper, it stretches and moves in ways slime or sludge would move in order to avoid attacks.
_____

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Three - The Perfect Storm

You ever hear the story about the kangaroo, winged man and two gangsters? No? Can't say I blame you but I'm telling you now, you're gonna love this. So the gangsters were clearly up to no good because no good is how gangsters make a living and they were holding an entire restaurant hostage like they ran the place. The righteous kangaroo tried doing the right thing, he sat down to talk to the gangsters and maybe convince them to leave without any civilian casualties because the roo was, well, righteous. But shit hit the fan when the roo's wingman, who is literally a winged man, decided it was smart to insult the gangsters. The gangsters were prideful and didn't take too kindly to the disrespectful remarks, one of them pointed a gun at the roo and his wingman before threatening them to leave. What they didn't know however, is that the kangaroo was afraid of no man, gangster or not. My name is Jimmy Frayzah and I am that roo.

It was intense but for nearly a whole minute I lock eyes with the man pointing his gun at us. I had no idea then but this guy was Capone 'Gang' Bege, a rookie pirate but one of the rare few they call Supernova, a bragging right among pirates the only way to earn this title is to obtain a bounty of at least 100 million beri before even entering the New World. As he looks straight through me with a hollow stare I assess his body movements and he looks cold and calculating not unlike myself, the only difference is I draw my line at innocents. I stay alert, ready to enter my smoke form at the sound of gunfire but hide my intentions with a a grin of arrogance, a thing I've learned from my days fighting clowns is that displays of overconfidence can generate confusion in an enemy.

I was about to finally answer Bege when Shaarib once again jumps the gun, pun intended. I'm going to have a little chat with him when we're done here because his recklessness is starting to become problematic. At least he and I share the same trait of fearlessness, from his seat beside me he kicks the table pushing it into the direction of the Fire Tank Captain. I immediately jump back from my chair and draw one of my swords but I don't get involved, not yet, it's in my best interest to gauge the capabilities of the enemies first and Commodore Shaarib could learn a lesson or two about the consequences of rashly engaging opponents we know nothing about. I simply light another smoke as I watch him continue with his offense.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Capone "Gang" Bege might be a cold blooded killer that came to prominence by laying a road of blood all the way from the West Blue to the Grand Line, but he wasn't unreasonable. He offered these two wannabe heroes and easy way out and they spat on his face. If the Don don't show a show of force once in a while, then everyone starts to take him for a weakling. For that very reason Capone decided that this place will be the final resting place for this misguided duo.

The table was flipped. Plates smashed into the ground, fruits from a basket scattered everywhere, and the wine bottle shattered spilling its contents between both parties. The table itself was blasted apart by the attack from the commodore. An impressive move that was bearing down onto the mafioso, but Bege didn't react to it. He knew that out of the two, the Kangaroo was the more threatening opponent. So he left Gotti to do what he does best.

'You are dead!' Screamed the hulking enforcer as he stood between his father and the navy. The purple haired mobster raised his large machine gun arm and bang bang two shots were fired. These were specialized bullets that obliterated the commodore's move into smithereens.

41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery) (total=20)

'You're going to wish you were never born!'
Gotti charged at the commodore as his gun arm changed cartridges. While running he swung his arm from right to left as he pulled on the chain. In an instant barrel started to spin and with that came a spray of bullets flying in a wide arch. Six bullets that were slightly weaker to those before came out. They were shot in a horizontal spread to catch the marine as he moves, but if he were to dodge them, then they would instead reach the other patrons of the restaurant.

41-60: firearm + 2 magazines or 10 bullets (DPR: C) - costs 3 modification points

The band stopped playing once the bullets started flying, but Bege smiled at this. The sound of a pistol sounded sweeter to him than any instrument made by man. Raising his gun to the Mink, Bege spoke.

"What's your name marine? I like to know who is it that I'm killing."

In the middle of his words the smiling gangster squeezed the trigger shooting a powerful bullet at the spot between the eyes of the kangaroo.

81 Gunslinging Mastery: A-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 3 mastery)(total=27)

"On second thought, I'll just read it on the newspapers."

@Emperor Cross @Frayz

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# It was on ! Shaarib smile got wider when he saw his attack get destroyed. It was the first time it happened since his physical change. To tell the truth he was waiting for this to happen a long time ago. But what could he say ? East Blue was the weakest sea even if it produced two of the strongest people ever. Grand Line was full of worthy opponents and he was actually with his. He wanted to be able to beat a supernova but now wasn't his time. Soon but not now. Now he needed to enjoy the moment, the goddess gave Capone's right hand as a gift. He will thank her the best way possible, by killing him. Frayzah had already draw his weapon, Capone too. Shaarib didn't want to get caught in a fight between the two so he will have to fight somewhere else with the big guy.

'You're going to wish you were never born!'
Shaarib was so excited, he forgot about his surrounding for a moment. The big man was more pissed than ever and charged forward using his modified arm to shot 6 bullets in his way. Shaarib now had two choices, to evade and get some civilians hurt or to tank the bullets. The choice was easy to make for Shaarib, he was going to evade. Yes it was his work to protect the people in the restaurants but he wasn't going o die for them. They didn't believed in them when they got in the restaurant, the same civilians looked at them with hate on Arlong Park and finally at Dawn refused to sell out a pirate. He wasn't going to protect them even if it will not please Frayz'. Shaarib was loyal to the 169th not those ungrateful people of the blue sea..

With a stomp Shaarib propelled himself towards the cyborg using a combination of Geppo and Soru to navigate towards Gotti in a zig zag vertically motion to evade the bullets. When he appeared above the pirate, the skypiean hands were now black and join together ready to pierce Gotti's torso with ferocity. Shaarib was going for the kill and didn't even care about Capone who was some meters away. The man didn't considerate him as an opponent and if wanted something Frayz was there to protect his back like he always did. But even if he had confidence in himself, he was ready to protect himself at any moment. It was in moment like this that he was happy to have a Power Suit. #

- Black Jusshigan !

"Jusshigan"
Requirements:
61 mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A + 2 rank with Hardening ==> Mountain Level Attack
Description:
In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

Kamisori
Requirements:
46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
SPEED ==> Mastery/5 ==> 13 + 75 ==> 88
Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

@Fire Tiger @Frayz

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Four - Zero Fucks Given

The Commodore continued with his assault on the mobsters but their leader simply shrugged it, letting his muscle take care of blocking the attack. His focus seemed to be on me more than anything else. Smart, it should've been. While Edward Gunhand and Shaarib clashed, I took the opportunity to quickly consume one of the small red dye pills I had created. I still hadn't tested them out but now seemed as good of a time as any. But after that however, the fight began moving elsewhere as the sound of gunshots echoed through the restaurant. For a split second I feel concern for the civilians before remembering the enemy at hand.

The band stopped playing once the bullets started flying, but Bege smiled at this. The sound of a pistol sounded sweeter to him than any instrument made by man. Raising his gun to the Mink, Bege spoke.

"What's your name marine? I like to know who is it that I'm killing."

In the middle of his words the smiling gangster squeezed the trigger shooting a powerful bullet at the spot between the eyes of the kangaroo.

81 Gunslinging Mastery: A-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 3 mastery)(total=27)
"On second thought, I'll just read it on the newspapers."
As he pulls his gun on me, I continue dragging on my cigarette and the smoke emitted from it slowly changes colour from white to red. He asks for my name but before I even get the chance to respond, he's already fired his shot. Rude but nothing I can't handle. The bullet flies towards me, aimed directly at the centre of my mask. Hilarious. It passes straight through my head as that particular spot fades to red coloured smoke before reverting back to normal. Like I said, hilarious. I can't help but laugh mockingly to try further enraging him.

“Heh-heh-heh so as I was about to say before you ungraciously shot at me. My name is Jimmy Frayzah, the Smokiest Mink Alive! I'd ask you your name but honestly...” I make a zero sign with the fingers of my left hand before continuing, “...these are all the fucks I give.”

I then began to shoot red smoke clouds from my left hand, aimed towards him before quickly turning them dense. I was hoping I would be able to trap the mob leader with this technique.

-Seeing Red: The user shoots clouds of normal smoke from their arms and uses them to engulf their opponent, then makes the smoke dense to trap them inside. This attack can be used to ensnare many people at the same time.(31 Mastery)

If I succeeded with this I could then rush him and attempt multiple diagonal slashes (3-5 unnamed) with the blade held in my right hand, aimed at his chest area.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Commodore Shaarib avoided the barrage of bullets. Unfortunately that meant that there was nothing to stop them from going into the crowd below. Blood splattered as screams reverberated between the high marble columns. A dapper couple dressed in white turned red as they tumbled down from the bullet impacts. Another man took a hit to protect his family, while a waitress was hit on the leg and had to drag herself to escape. The last two bullets merely hit a column leaving big round holes in it teetering on the verge of collapse.

A chaotic scene, but none of it was perceived by the two mobster fighting the lawmen. They had bigger things to deal with. As the restaurant emptied out the commodore approach Gotti at fast speeds to deploy a devastating shigan-esque attack. With little time to react Gotti braced himself to take the hit. Although Gotti wasn't a full Cyborg, he did have certain select modifications and he relied on one of them for defense.

Turning his left shoulder outwards towards the enemy, Gotti used the large metal plate of his shoulder to tank the damage. The thick metal plate was as strong as a shield by itself, but Gotti wasn't careless. The metal plate shined with a darker color as it became covered by haki.

21-60: Every 5 mastery you will unlock one limb plating slot. Each slot is either the armoring of feet/hands or arms/legs. To plate legs/arms, you must first plate the respective hand/foot. [Armoring - 45]
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki. [Can be used 12 times]

The bullet like projectiles that was launched from the marine's hands reached the haki infused metal plating with a heavy bang similar to a hammer striking a gong. Gotti the mobster took the hit without showing any weakness, but if one could see his skin under the plate, one would see deep bruising under the tissue. Although the mobster has stronger haki, his opponent outperforms him in physical strength and strength of skill.

To retaliate Gotti kept his current stance and used it to tackle the marine with his shoulder armoring. Like a bull on steroids, Gotti charged head on while screaming. 'I'm going to trample you bird brain!'

61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki. [8-2=6]
1-20: pre-modern weapon (DPR: C) - costs 2 modification points. Using his shoulder like a battering ram.
@Emperor Cross

Meanwhile the showdown between Bege and Jimmy was starting to turn serious. Seeing the bullet pass right through the Mink and blasting a hole into the wall slightly surprised the veteran mafioso. But it didn't take him long to figure out the cause of the weird phenomenon.

“Heh-heh-heh so as I was about to say before you ungraciously shot at me. My name is Jimmy Frayzah, the Smokiest Mink Alive! I'd ask you your name but honestly...” I make a zero sign with the fingers of my left hand before continuing, “...these are all the fucks I give.”

I then began to shoot red smoke clouds from my left hand, aimed towards him before quickly turning them dense. I was hoping I would be able to trap the mob leader with this technique.
"A logia user, huh? You think that makes you a tough guy? All that smoke is just a bigger target for me to shoot."

Even as he spoke in such a grandiose manner, Bege didn't let his guard down against this opponent. The smoke naturally had a concealing effect on the environment, specially this one that was somehow modified with a red dye. So he had to be careful of surprise attacks from within it. There was also the fact that this smoke worked as a natural barrier that separated him from his Godson Gotti. If Gotti bit more than he could chew, then Bege would be hard pressed to help him in this smoke.

[What I need to do is to make a big attack that will dissipate the red smoke and leave this Jimmy guy hurting. Time to bring out the big guns.]

Deciding on a course of action, Bege activated the abilities of his Shiro Shiro no Mi and transformed his left arm a cannon. To damage the body of the logia, he covered the cannonball in armament haki and used his gunslinging skills to take aim at the Mink.

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Said Bege as he shot the A strength haki infused cannonball at the smokiest Mink alive.

Castle Cannon: Bege manifests a cannon for an arm and fires it at the target. (requires 41 mastery) - DPR: C
21-40 Can coat ranged, solid weapons, such as bullets and arrows, as well as full limbs with invisible haki.
81 Gunslinging Mastery: A-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 3 mastery)[In this case A rank cannonball]
@Frayz

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Gotti wasn't the type of guy Shaarib respected. He was of the ones that liked to talk big, the ones that were always first to get angry and mostly the one that liked to beat down weaker opponents. Shaarib thought he was going to beat the pirate rather easily but what he saw when he attacked made him smile even more. Shaarib knew he did some damage but the cyborg kept a poker face the whole time ! Damn ! Th guy had some pride ! Maybe it was because he was near his boss or just that being a cyborg he didn't feel pain no more. As soon as Shaarib feet touched the ground he heard :

'I'm going to trample you bird brain!'
Oh ! Racists insult to anger the commodore ? He could do better than that ! The 169th was a group full of freaks of nature so each member was used to insults. The cyborg wanted to tackle Shaarib using his weapon. A weapon that was coated with armament, sign that he was a seasoned fighter and ready for the New World. What Gotti didn't realize was that Shaarib too was a big guy. Wanting to tackle was an insult to the body the goddess gave him and Shaarib couldn't accept it. He was going to crush all the resolve the pirate had right here, right now. Shaarib with the little time left, put his arms behind his back and stayed still. His Tekkai was going to do the talking.

The collision created again a loud sound but none happened. The pirate didn't sent the marine flying with his charge. Shaarib felt it a little, it was somewhat effective
:lmao:
. The tekkai coupled with his suit created an impenetrable armor. Our hero didn't lose his time and with his now glowing right hand slapped the face of the cyborg like a sumo. Why didn't he punched him ? He had activated his heat dial, the burn he was going o leave on the pirate was enough for the commodore.

Shaarib jumped away a little from the pirate to create some space. His left hand was open and pointed towards Gotti. Shaarib let out a yell and cylinder made of fire came out of it and tried to engulfed Capone's right hand man. #

- Take That !

Tekkai = Mastery/5 in durability ==> 85 in durability ==> Town Lvl
Heat Dial and Flame Dial= DPR B ==> City Block

@Frayz , @Fire Tiger

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Five - The Mob Slicer

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, Master of the Mad Arts. A strategy I've long used is to deceive opponents into underestimating me, well it's mostly strategic at least. Joke around and they take you lightly, insult them and they act without thinking. If they're enraged enough then they make plenty of mistakes to capitalize on but so far, this guy's stayed pretty collected and doesn't fall into my traps. Could he see through my act? Can he use Observation Haki to read my intentions or do I just need to up my game?

Doesn't help that I'm still green with my Devil Fruit and my technique couldn't trap him like I expected, it simply spread out and has become a barrier of sorts which now splits the two fights. Guess I'll just have to stick to the basics for now. I just hope Shaarib doesn't take things too far because these guys probably have decent bounties, they could cover our meals here at the very least.

Bege though, doesn't seem to care too much about his friend being cut off from him, obviously confident enough in both of their abilities. I throw away my smoke away and tighten the grip of my blade with both hand as he once again mouths off.
"A logia user, huh? You think that makes you a tough guy? All that smoke is just a bigger target for me to shoot."
“Heh-heh-heh I'll share a secret with you. I've never used my Devil Fruit powers before now. No, my skills as a swordsman are my true strength so I guess you could say tha....”

But before I could finish talking, he was already starting his next play. To my surprise this man was a Devil Fruit user himself. But what kind, his left arm seemed to be transforming.......into a cannon?

‘Dafuq?’ I thought as my opponent completes his transformation and points it directly at me. I raise my sword above my head though and coated it in Hardening Haki, this guy caught my attention so I wasn't taking chances anymore.
"Say hello to my little friend!"
The mobster says as he fires. The cannonball flies right for me, luckily some of my smoke clouds slow it down though or it may of even been too fast for me. As it approaches I swing my Haki coated blade straight down with full force to clash with the cannonball and change its trajectory.

“Master Slice!”

-Master Slice: After raising his sword above his head, the user delivers a powerful vertical slice to his opponent. This attack can easily slice through solid stone.(61 Mastery, 81 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A (+2 from Hardening Haki)

I'm assuming the clashing rules apply here and they just block each other out.
After that I run right at Bege and attempt a normal horizontal sword slash aimed at his torso, with the Haki still active. I needed to act fast, stopping too long to think could be lethal against powers like his.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The now mostly empty restaurant was alive with the sound of the two forces clashing. As both sides fell into the rhythm of combat, the escaping civilians ran through the streets looking for someone that could save their homes from a battle of this magnitude. Little did they knew that the worst of had yet to start.

Inside the restaurant Gotti smashed against a posh sculpture of a beautiful woman as he received the attack from the marine. He had activated his haki to defend himself from the impact, but the impact wasn't the worst of it. Amongst the broken stones that were once a famous piece of art the mafia pirate screamed as flames engulfed him.

'Ahh! Father help. This madman is trying to burn me alive.'
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki. [12-3=9]

Not to far away from the cyborg pirate Captain Capone was fighting with the logia empowered kangaroo Mink. Bege had a wide grin as he shot the massive haki covered cannonball at the Mink. But that grin turned into a frown as the navy officer repelled the shot with his own haki powered weapon. As this was happening Capone heard the screaming pleads of his Godson Gotti. [It's a still to early to bring out the trump card. But Gotti has fallen at a disadvantage. He needs my aid and he needs it now!]

"Those who hurt my family will suffer ten times their pain! Rook In Voller Größe!

Bege made a sign of extending his pinky and middle fingers of his right arm as a monstrous transformation started to occur. His skin turned gray and hard as rock. His shoulders became tower spires. His head became the main keep with the rim of his hat turning into real life battlements. Suddenly the short 5'5" gangster became a massive edifice that broke part of the church roof, knocking the brass bell into the city streets.

Rook In Voller Größe: Big Father (城 (ルーク) イン・フォラ・グレーセ 大頭目 (ビッグ・ファーザー) Rūku In Fora Gurēse: Biggu Fāzā?, meaning "Castle at Full Size: Big Boss"): By raising his pinky and middle fingers, Bege transforms his entire body into a gigantic, heavily armed and fortified fortress-like golem. The golem has a large number of cannons that can fire from various points in its body. The golem has immense defensive power, and can easily resist cannonfire, and is resilient enough to withstand being smashed apart by an enraged Big Mom, who could easily destroy cities and sink battleships, for a limited period of time. However, it is still Bege's body and any damage done to it still injures him, and should it be destroyed, Bege himself will die and anyone within will be thrown out into the open.[5] (requires 81 mastery)
defensive paramecia's +30 stat turn based buffs are mastery/15 out of 10 turns and are unlocked at 81 mastery
+10 stat, ability, turn based +10 stat, turn based +30 stat, +3 defensive ranks unless Haki
(Rubber, Diamond, Castle, Rust, Slip, Egg)

With his formidable transformation Bege's towering form received Jimmy's sword strikes as they left deep scratch marks on the hardened exterior. But inside the castle there was a regular size Capone "Gang" Bege who suddenly fell to the checkered mark floor with a wide bleeding wound on his torso. The hard Castle Bege and the regular size Capone were both the same person. What the figure on the outside experienced, the man on the inside would also feel. The castle was made out of stone, but the man was made out of flesh and bone. Hence the damage on him would be more noticeable than the larger counterpart. That being said, this wound wouldn't stop him from doing what he had to do.

The smoke surrounding Capone dissipated as it no longer could contain a creature of such size and as this was happening Bege's fort like hand slowly stretched out to reach his injured partner. Bege swiftly brought Gotti to the gate that materialized on his abdominal region and placed him inside the castle. Once inside water fell from the roof putting out the fire that covered the mobster.

Gotti realizing that the fire was out checked his body for damage. The hand of the marine was pretty much branded on him like a dark reminder of the fight, but other than that the damage wasn't outrageous. Still the mafioso's face turned red as he experienced the humiliation and rage that other party brought him. Walking towards a window the tall man screamed.

'You're going to pay for this marine. Get your chicken self in here so we can finish this fight!'

As he spoke the cyborg aimed his machine gun through the window of Castle Bege and fired two shots of his B grade bullets to get his opponent moving.

41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery) (total=20)(12-remaining)

Bege saw as Gotti taunted the marine and wordlessly approved of the action. If Gotti fought from within the battlements he would be protected from most of the enemies attacks. But if the enemy were to enter the castle then he would be subjected to the world Bege controlled at his whim. That was the advantage of the Shiro Shiro no Mi. Therefore he left the gate opened enough for someone to enter.

The disadvantage was that this bulky form was not ideal for attacking. It took a lot of energy to maintain this appearance and it didn't give him much mobility. In theory it would be best for the enemy to enter the castle, but since he couldn't rely on them doing that he went with another strategy.

Raising his right hand in the form of fist, three cannons extended from the space between his knuckles. Using his observation haki he took aim at Jimmy and shot three haki powered cannonball at him.

"If one wasn't enough then three would do the job. Let's see you deflect this. Rook!"

Observation Haki:
Users of Observation Haki will have to choose between two different types of the ability:
Awareness:
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. Invisible haki gives +1 to destructive potency and durability rank, while hardening(black) gives +2
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.
Rook: Cannon Firing (キャノン ファイアリング Kyanon Faiaringu?): Bege shoots with the cannons of Big Father. The cannons can be countermeasured if blocked with something resilient enough, like Katakuri's mochi or Perospero's Candy Wall. - DPR: A

@Frayz @Emperor Cross

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

'Ahh! Father help. This madman is trying to burn me alive.'
# When he heard Gotti yell, Shaarib knew the man was going to survive and him calling Capone for help wasn't something the marine wanted. Shaarib took a quick look at the supernova who was fighting Frayzah to measure the distance between them.

"Those who hurt my family will suffer ten times their pain! Rook In Voller Größe!

Bege made a sign of extending his pinky and middle fingers of his right arm as a monstrous transformation started to occur.
That wasn't a good things. The man was transforming and Shaarib knew it was the perfect moment to attack Gotti. With quick a quick stomp, he lunged himself towards the pirate that was throw on the ground some seconds ago. Shaarib knew he was quicker than Gotti and with the distance separating himself from Capone couldn't be traveled that quick. Even if he could help, Shaarib had a head-start and Frayzah would certainly help him. The priest coated his hand with the armament, he didn't want to use a second time on Gotti but with Capone getting abnormally bigger with each seconds; Shaarib couldn't think of a better way to end their fight. The 3 meters tall commodore tried to hit Gotti in the face with a Jugon, the punch version of his shigan. The first time, he was stopped by the cyborg's arm but now he was sure that he was going to pierce it if the mafiosi put it in front of him again.

- Black Jugon !

DPR A + Hardening (8-2) ==> Mountain Level

At the same time Shaarib was going to hit, he heard a loud crash that was Capone who just finished transforming. He was now a castle of 20m tall and destroyed the roof and Shaarib wasn't the type to be scared quickly but now he didn't knew what to think anymore. The marine main objective was Gotti as soon as he will felt a hit, he will jump away from Gotti using his cloud dials that permitted him to fly for a short time because he knew his captain was coming to help. #

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Six - I Will Not Bow

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, I killed hundreds of Marines for blindly following the false Justice dictated by false gods but this was before then, back when I was a loyal soldier unknowingly idolizing the man who killed my parents, before I was Unwritten.

The battle with the Captain of the Fire Tank Pirates continues. After blocking his cannonball, which he obviously wasn't pleased about, I had charged at him with my Haki coated blade and his attention was now elsewhere. Shaarib had gotten the upper hand in his battle and now Bege was focused on his comrade who was now in flames. I continued on with my attack but it all seemed a little too good to be true. Because it was.

He once again began to transform before my eyes but this time if wasn't just his hand turning to a simple cannon, his whole body was turning to a castle which causes the roof of Restaurant Valentine to pop open like a bag of chips. Note to self; stock up on chips, George can be a machine when he gets the munchies.

I gotta admit that I slightly hesitated in that moment but I think most men probably would, what matters though is what you do after those moments. Do you run in terror or fight? Will you cower to fear or slice it in two? I'll choose the latter option every frickin' time, or at least I'd die trying.

I finally approached him and cut into his body before deactivating the Haki but I barely seemed to leave a mark on his now fortress shaped body, it was almost like the equivalent of a paper cut to him. Was his ability strong enough for him to withstand my CoA? Nah, I didn't think Devil Fruits could even work that way. He was either good at hiding the full extent of his injuries or his powers simply delayed any damage, I guessed the answer to would become clearer soon.

I got some distance after that. Seemed Bege was still attempting to rescue Gotti, who appeared to be attacked by Shaarib simultaneously to my own but I didn't fully see if it was successful. I didn't have long though before the Mob leader decided to once again focus his cannon on me again, my smoke slowed them before so I performed it again but on a larger scale, covering my entire surrounding area in the same crimson coloured smoke. But for a guy like this, I knew that wouldn't be enough. I had to think think outside of the box a little and I thought I had just the thing, I draw my second blade in preparation.

As I had thought Bege would fire his cannon towards me but I wasn't expecting the extra two, it made little difference to me though. They were slowed by the thick smoke and were beginning to get close as I prepared my technique. I swing both of my swords away from each other diagonally to create a gust of wind to stop them, I was in no talking mood but I usually call this Gust Slice.
Gust Slice: While airborne, creates a powerful gust of wind to knock opponents over. It can be done while standing on the ground. The user says this attack is very useful against a group of weak enemies.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength)
Unfortunately I was unable to fully stop one of the Haki coated cannonballs, it connected and cracked a few ribs. It hurt like hell but I pushed on, they do call me Mad after all.

I sheathed my second blade again before holding the other above my shoulder horizontally, I then swung it around in a circular motion to send a projectile of my own towards Bege straight though the path he'd already created with his cannonballs.
-Fatal Spiral Slice: The user delivers a stronger version of his Spiral Slice, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The situation was dire for the Fire Tank duo. Originally both sides were pretty much equal in their exchanges, but as Gotti started to fall short the balance tilted towards one direction more than the other. This made Bege work extra to hold back the aggressors. Placing him in a precarious position.

Speaking of Gotti who was stationed at Big Father's battlements. He was had taken a few shots at the Sky Island Marine, but the enemy's offensive was more powerful than anything he had in his own arsenal. He wished that he had brought the KX Launcher with him or that Vito had come to the restaurant with them, but unfortunately both were back on the ship. Who could have foreseen their lunch break would have turned into such a serious ordeal. While regretting his choices Gotti spotted the massive fist like shock wave that the marine shot at him. If the finger attacks of the past were like bullets, then this was akin to a cannonball. Gotti didn't get to appreciate the irony of it as he had to counter the move somehow.

The best move he had on him was his B grade bullets, not enough to dissipate the incoming fist, but it was the best he could manage. Raising his machine gun, he unleashed eight haki covered bullets in quick succession. The bullets met the fist midair and as they clashed the ricocheting projectiles shaved some of the force from the fist. When the fist finally reached Gotti its size was partially cut down, but it still hit him with incredible momentum.

41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery) (total=20)(4-remaining)
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.

Gotti was smashed back into the interior of the Big Father were he laid prone with blood coming out of his mouth. It was unclear if he would manage to stand back again or if he was out of the fight, but what was clear was that Bege would be fighting by his lonesome for the conceivable future.

Capone saw Gotti get hit and he wanted to help him, but he had his hands full with the other guy. Bege had used powerful artillery attacks to fight off this marine, yet they were being deflected by an impressive show of swordsmanship. This was an unexpected occurrence. Most Logia fruit users were known for being overly reliant on their fruit powers and rarely showing any martial mastery. This Mink was obviously not like that. Bege had the hunch that perhaps he was a sword fighter who just recently acquired the fruit and had yet to acclimatize to it, but such assumptions would have little effect on the fight.

It was then that Jimmy came at Bege with a ranged slicing sword spiral wave. Bege thought of various ways to ward off the strike, but went with one of the simplest maneuvers. At the front of the Big Father where the open castle gate was a figure materialized from thin air. Wearing an elegant pinstripe suit, gaudy jewelry, and sporting a big cigar this person was non other than Bege himself. At that very moment two Bege were visible the hulking castle Capone and the cool headed pirate Capone on the castle's interior. It was at this moment that the later pulled his pistol from jacket and aimed at the slashing wave. Firing the weapon an A class haki bullet ripped through the attack as if it was made out of cardboard. Seizing the initiative a second bullet was fired, this one meant for the sword wielding smoke Mink.

81 Gunslinging Mastery: A-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 3 mastery)(total=27)(24 remaining)
Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. Invisible haki gives +1 to destructive potency and durability rank, while hardening(black) gives +2

But that wasn't the end of it. As the bullets flew, Bege turned his attention towards winged man. "You think you can hurt my family without repercussions? If I don't avenge him, then my name isn't Capone "Gang" Bege! Go! Big Father run over this fool!"

As he spoke his poignant words, he made a hand sign and the castle went through a change once more. Tank treads manifest themselves at the bottom of the castle man and moved out with the weight of gigantic being to trample upon the marine.

• Castle Tank (キャッスルタンク Kyassuru Tanku?): Bege manifests tank treads around his leg area, giving him +10 movement and enhanced mobility. (requires 61 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
@Frayz @Emperor Cross

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Gotti had more in him than Shaarib thought. Again, he was more resilient than a cockroach, he didn’t want to let go. Before Shaarib could give the final blow, Gotti shot some bullets trying to slow down the marine. The shock did his work but Shaarib still hit the mafiosi.

Luckily for the cyborg, he was propelled in the castle. The right hand wasn’t going to help his boss no more. Even if he was awake, the pirate body wasn’t in a good state.

The commodore’s right hand was tingling, he had put to much strain on it. He had what ? Probably one or two hits left before he broke it. His Haki too was going to run out soon if he continued using hardening. With Gotti down, he could help Frayz at distance and when he will have his strength back came to help. The winged man was about to sit on one of the chairs of the destroyed restaurant when he heard Capone yelling.
  • « What did I do today ? » Shaarib said while looking at the sky
Even with that big stature, the tank treads permitted him to move faster than before. Shaarib saw him move at approximately the same speed he had without using the Rokushiki. Capone wanted to run over him, so our hero decided to go higher. He combined his Geppo and Soru one more time and zig-zagged in a white blur towards Capone’s head.

Shaarib’s right index turned black while he was going in the direction of the supernova’s eye with the intention of piercing it. The commodore was confident in his ability to the bulleyes. If he couldn’t, he knew Frayz would do the job. So the commodore braced himself for the impact. #
  • Black Shigan !

[DPR A + 2 Hardening ==> Mountain level (6-1) at 81 movement speed. ]

Top Bottom