Anyways i support the following:

BPL and Overall: Manchester United
La Liga: Atletico Madrid
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund
PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPER
LA LIGA: REAL MADRID.
SERIE A (CALCIO): AC MILAN.

FAVORATE MANGER: ZAIDANE.
FAVORATE PLAYER: C.RONALDO/ EDEN HAZARD.
FAVORATE NATIONAL TEAM: BELGIUM.
FAVORATE COMPETITION: UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lets talk about Football or in the US "Soccer"

Eredivisie: Ajax :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lets talk about Football or in the US "Soccer"

Okay, let's talk then XD
New season is approaching ^^

I generally support Chelsea since forever, but my husband's trying to convert me into a Liverpool fan.
I don't really support any other team, but I do have soft spots for Barcelona, Nagoya Grampus, AC Milan, and Persib.

And oh, Frank Lampard is going bring us to finish in top 4 ;)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay, let's talk then XD
New season is approaching ^^

I generally support Chelsea since forever, but my husband's trying to convert me into a Liverpool fan.
I don't really support any other team, but I do have soft spots for Barcelona, Nagoya Grampus, AC Milan, and Persib.

And oh, Frank Lampard is going bring us to finish in top 4 ;)
Lampard must try keeping what he has and maybe try offloading any players that he doesn't need and invest that time and development into younger players

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lampard must try keeping what he has and maybe try offloading any players that he doesn't need and invest that time and development into younger players
he's been sending of young players like Ampadu on loan, except for those he actually need to fill the hole in the squad thanks to the god forsaking transfer ban. Also he should also send Bakayoko out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
he's been sending of young players like Ampadu on loan, except for those he actually need to fill the hole in the squad thanks to the god forsaking transfer ban. Also he should also send Bakayoko out.
i would keep Bakayoko for depth if not on loan but i would sell off Willian though have a deal organised once the ban is over with

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i would keep Bakayoko for depth if not on loan but i would sell off Willian though have a deal organised once the ban is over with
Nooooo I think Willian is one of the guy we will actually depend on this season, I can feel it. Pedro's declining and both Hudson-Odoi and Pulisic are still too green. And as for Bakayoko, we don't actually have spots for him left in the midfield duo (Kante Jorginho Kovacic Palmer and Danny Drinkwater). We can't actually banish Drinkwater since we need him to fill in our homeground quota hahahahaha

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nooooo I think Willian is one of the guy we will actually depend on this season, I can feel it. Pedro's declining and both Hudson-Odoi and Pulisic are still too green. And as for Bakayoko, we don't actually have spots for him left in the midfield duo (Kante Jorginho Kovacic Palmer and Danny Drinkwater). We can't actually banish Drinkwater since we need him to fill in our homeground quota hahahahaha
I wouldn't sell either Pedro or Willian until the end of the season, though i would have Chelsea purchase 2 wingers and a Number 10

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't sell either Pedro or Willian until the end of the season, though i would have Chelsea purchase 2 wingers and a Number 10
We need Salah, Son Heung Min, and Messi then hahahaha

but personally I want Hazard back :cry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need Salah, Son Heung Min, and Messi then hahahaha

but personally I want Hazard back :cry:
I would have Chelsea develop Hudson Odoi into replacing Pedro and Pulisic to be Willians replacement and also to be used as a 10

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would have Chelsea develop Hudson Odoi into replacing Pedro and Pulisic to be Willians replacement and also to be used as a 10
Would prefer that way too, but Chelsea is Chelsea, we will definitely sell our best young players and bring in some declining experienced players who we need to replace 2-3 seasons later. :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would prefer that way too, but Chelsea is Chelsea, we will definitely sell our best young players and bring in some declining experienced players who we need to replace 2-3 seasons later. :(
If i was Chelsea manager/football director i would do the following:

Purchase a better Cover GK or someone to compete with Kepa
Purchase 1 CB that would benefit you guys whos British like a Maguire
Purchase a First Choice RB that would have Azpilicueta dropped as a RB and have him be a CB

Purchase 2 wingers so my choices would be someone like Perisic though he's a bit old so maybe Chukuweze from Villareal a young quick winger

Purchase 2 or 3 strikers

I would offload all the following:
Willy Caballero , Baba (Left Back), David Luiz, Omeruo (CB) , Michael Hector (CB) , Victor Moses , Zappacosta , Van Ginkel , Drinkwater , Lucas Piazon, Giroud and Batshuayi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Purchase 1 CB that would benefit you guys whos British like a Maguire
I would love to have Maguire. And I actually prefer Dave to keep playing as RB because his early crosses are insane <3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would love to have Maguire. And I actually prefer Dave to keep playing as RB because his early crosses are insane <3
I would have if Dave is to stay i would find someone who can do his job but younger and versatile as he's gonna be 30 and is likely to have 2-3 more years at most after that in BPL

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would have if Dave is to stay i would find someone who can do his job but younger and versatile as he's gonna be 30 and is likely to have 2-3 more years at most after that in BPL
Nooooo he's going to stay with us until he's 38~ He's our captain now, I want him to also be our legend XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nooooo he's going to stay with us until he's 38~ He's our captain now, I want him to also be our legend XD
imo i would develop a youth player and have him be your legend than purchased player as it has a legacy behind them

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Read Madrid died seven times over in that match. Unfortunately, I was asleep to see all the ass whooping...
I'll have to find some highlights, this reminds me of when Atlético beat them 4-0 some years ago.

Top Bottom