The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm. I would say Taylor Swift but that is what I would get not you lol.
hahaha that's true. Its someone else, since there's many icons I can reduce the number to this hint

It's a British Icon

Reactions: Rej

Deleted member 4

hahaha that's true. Its someone else, since there's many icons I can reduce the number to this hint

It's a British Icon
How big will the tattoo be and where are you going to get it at?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was so sudden. Do you guys know why she left? Hope she's doing okay :(
I really want to hear what the staff have to say about this since it seems serious and it would be great to know why one of our super mods deleted their account like this.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was a decision made by herself for personal reasons, not directly related to TB.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was a decision made by herself for personal reasons, not directly related to TB.
Seriously? That's the line you're gonna throw out for this? Honestly super disappointed in you right now Larsi.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was due to personal reasons and she deleted her account herself. If she wants to explain she is always open to come back and explain herself why she left. Don't blame Larsi for things.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was due to personal reasons and she deleted her account herself. If she wants to explain she is always open to come back and explain herself why she left. Don't blame Larsi for things.
I can blame larsi for how things are being handled, yeah I can. If he doesn't like it perhaps he shoulda handled it better.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can blame larsi for how things are being handled, yeah I can. If he doesn't like it perhaps he shoulda handled it better.
Zemmi deleted her account because of personal reasons as said by the other staff members, even if Larsi knows the reason he's not going to reveal it as that it is a private matter between them. Not everything has to be out in the open, Larsi didn't do anything wrong so don't just randomly blame him.

Also for some reason Arlong Park is not working, it keeps saying 502 Bad Gateway and it's been like that for more than a day just wondering if anyone else gets the same message when they go to Arlong Park.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zemmi deleted her account because of personal reasons as said by the other staff members, even if Larsi knows the reason he's not going to reveal it as that it is a private matter between them. Not everything has to be out in the open, Larsi didn't do anything wrong so don't just randomly blame him.

Also for some reason Arlong Park is not working, it keeps saying 502 Bad Gateway and it's been like that for more than a day just wondering if anyone else gets the same message when they go to Arlong Park.
Don't protect the guy. I know enough about the situation to know Larsi handled this shit poorly. Staff can try to make it seem less then it was if they want and pass it off as "personal" but they're just hiding behind a smoke screen or sticking their heads in the sand and hoping if they ignore it it goes away. After all boys protecting boys in this world and gotta tow the company line.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't protect the guy. I know enough about the situation to know Larsi handled this shit poorly. Staff can try to make it seem less then it was if they want and pass it off as "personal" but they're just hiding behind a smoke screen or sticking their heads in the sand and hoping if they ignore it it goes away. After all boys protecting boys in this world and gotta tow the company line.
Is there something wrong with you? If it's a personal reason then it's a matter between them and not everyone needs to know, do you know the whole reason why Zemmi closed her account seeing how you are blaming Larsi.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is there something wrong with you? If it's a personal reason then it's a matter between them and not everyone needs to know, do you know the whole reason why Zemmi closed her account seeing how you are blaming Larsi.
Is there something wrong with me? lol, Man, you apparently have a hard time reading or have low comprehension of what you read. I already admitted to knowing enough to know its not just a "personal reason" and I didn't blame Larsi for it, I'm saying he handled it poorly. You really need to protect a dude because I say their handling this poorly and think they're hiding behind a smoke screen, good for you, you get a gold sticker.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is there something wrong with me? lol, Man, you apparently have a hard time reading or have low comprehension of what you read. I already admitted to knowing enough to know its not just a "personal reason" and I didn't blame Larsi for it, I'm saying he handled it poorly. You really need to protect a dude because I say their handling this poorly and think they're hiding behind a smoke screen, good for you, you get a gold sticker.
Yeah I'm not even going to bother anymore seeing how you are acting like a douche and being a troll.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright. Folks. Only HALF of the mod staff know what is going on with this whole situation. I wake up this morning and Zem has deleted her account. We are trying to get all information on the situation and if you guys could hold off on any accusations and negative chat surrounding this until ALL the information can be processed that would help us keep TB the drama negative free site we aimed to have.

Top Bottom