Current Events General "New World" Thread!

Best "arc" so far in the "New World"?

• Fishman Island

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Punk Hazard

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Dressrosa

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Zou

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Whole Cake Island

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Reverie pt 1

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Wano act 1

• Wano act 2

• Total voters

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here you can discuss everything related to the New World, Dressrosa, Reverie, Shichibukai plot, Yonkos/Rocks and other pirate alliances. Stuff that rewinds from paradise and will be relevant again. I think you guess it, leave your imagination and speculations and discussions in here.

To heat on the discussion I wanna share some ideas.

It was stated that Garp was chasing Roger over and over and they clashed equally. Roger got basically ahead and reached Raftel and became PK.
I bet there is more to it, but they key point is that the navy was always at Roger's back symolically.
I think the same thing will happen with the new generation and the navy after Wano.
All the pirates moving out of Wano, further into the Grandline for preparing the throne wars, I feel all these pirates will be chased and the SHPs will conflict navy enemies more than ever.
At this point I don't even feel like the Sunny being enough prepared for those conflicts, the tension. She can either go through luckily, or will get an upgrade.
Also who could chase who? There are so many navy's on standby after the Reverie.
I still have a feeling that Kizaru will chase the Supernovas. (paralleling Sabaody) I mean it could also be an other admiral taking Kizaru's spot and bringing the parallel.

It is clear that the New World is the boiling point of the story!

Anyway enjoy and drop your stuff! We get closer to the end of One Piece and everything can be tied together more and more!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was stated that Garp was chasing Roger over and over and they clashed equally. Roger got basically ahead and reached Raftel and became PK.
I bet there is more to it, but they key point is that the navy was always at Roger's back symolically.
I think the same thing will happen with the new generation and the navy after Wano.
That is same as Smoker chasing Luffy . I think Garp was simply chasing Roger when both of them stumbled across the Celestial Dragons and Rocks and led to the God-Valley Incident .
This is a wild guess but Sengoku was an Admiral back then accompanying the Celestial Dragons , this is why he knows a bit too much compared to present Fleet Admiral Akainu .
At this point I don't even feel like the Sunny being enough prepared for those conflicts, the tension. She can either go through luckily, or will get an upgrade.
Seastone upgrade :blobaww:
I still have a feeling that Kizaru will chase the Supernovas. (paralleling Sabaody) I mean it could also be an other admiral taking Kizaru's spot and bringing the parallel.
Most likely . He was asking to go to Wano but being denied his request, Akainu may have ideas for him . I think Akainu let Fujitora handle the Shichibukai and maybe let Ryokyugo handle the Rev Army . Likely Kizaru waits until fallout of the Shichibukai war .
Also who could chase who? There are so many navy's on standby after the Reverie.
Smoker will resume his chase after SHP . He should be back from Vegapunk's . Fujitora was back soon enough .
Maybe after Wano or will he venture into Wano lolz

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't vote since poll restricts me :( #UndecidedLemonade

Wano is pretty great and WCI follows. Fishman Island is probably the worst.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I wanted to vote Punk Hazard ,Reverie and Wano Act 1 . But cannot do over two:blobeyeroll:
I concur with Fishaman Island being worst , Hody ruined it far too much . I think to avoid copying Arlong ,it turned out bad .

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That is same as Smoker chasing Luffy . I think Garp was simply chasing Roger when both of them stumbled across the Celestial Dragons and Rocks and led to the God-Valley Incident .
This is a wild guess but Sengoku was an Admiral back then accompanying the Celestial Dragons , this is why he knows a bit too much compared to present Fleet Admiral Akainu .

Seastone upgrade :blobaww:

Most likely . He was asking to go to Wano but being denied his request, Akainu may have ideas for him . I think Akainu let Fujitora handle the Shichibukai and maybe let Ryokyugo handle the Rev Army . Likely Kizaru waits until fallout of the Shichibukai war .

Smoker will resume his chase after SHP . He should be back from Vegapunk's . Fujitora was back soon enough .
Maybe after Wano or will he venture into Wano lolz
True man where the fuck is Smoker...the Fuji stuff sped up, so Smoker might already be somewhere with Tashigi. Or they really teamed up with Vegapunk hmm.
I wanted to vote Punk Hazard ,Reverie and Wano Act 1 . But cannot do over two:blobeyeroll:
I concur with Fishaman Island being worst , Hody ruined it far too much . I think to avoid copying Arlong ,it turned out bad .

sry for the poll guys, I wanted to be a bit stricter but still give the possible choie of two so you guys don't have to torn yourself over two choices :dva:
[automerge]1573678578[/automerge]
okay I changed the poll to unlimited for the sake of it xD
@Lemonade
@Captain Khan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
True man where the fuck is Smoker...the Fuji stuff sped up, so Smoker might already be somewhere with Tashigi. Or they really teamed up with Vegapunk hmm.
Maybe he is busy with Hina lol:kermithesith:
Jokes apart maybe he is also sent after some Shichibukai or that he is busy rebuilding G5 .
okay I changed the poll to unlimited for the sake of it xD
YOU THE MAN !!:blobthinkhappy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People actually voted for WCI lmao
WCI was great for a side arc :catainu:
Compared it to the likes of Drum, Jaya or PH, WCI stomps all of them!

Even if WCI was just a side arc it was more exciting then FI with the weakass hodi or Dressrosa were Luffy had to fight his 3rd Shichibukai.

@Rej why splitting up Wano?!?
The n you should also add BBs one chapter arc or Reverie aftermath arc :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so what :catainu:
It was trash for the most part.

Even if WCI was just a side arc it was more exciting then FI with the weakass hodi or Dressrosa were Luffy had to fight his 3rd Shichibukai.

I actually enjoyed drum and jaya is not that great but that was an early point in the series also why you using pre time skip arcs? This only proves my point that WCI is the worst post time skip. Cause you gotta compare it to bad arcs pre time skips.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The n you should also add BBs one chapter arc or Reverie aftermath arc :datea:
because Wano is actually splitt and there is worldbuilding between each ones? :catcorn:
your BB one chapter arc is basically the "post Wano act 1 arc" :catainu:
It was trash for the most part.

I actually enjoyed drum and jaya is not that great but that was an early point in the series also why you using pre time skip arcs? This only proves my point that WCI is the worst post time skip. Cause you gotta compare it to bad arcs pre time skips.
:catainu: please list down what's trash, I love the significance of the arc and the dynamics and emotions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I compared a side arc with other side arcs, PH is not pre TS.
And I explained why WCI is better then main arcs like FI or DR even if it is just a side arc. :catainu:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
also listening to good ol Tekking

:catainu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI is great for character development and...

DONUTS!

ESPECIALLY MOCHI DONUTS!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I compared a side arc with other side arcs, PH is not pre TS.
And I explained why WCI is better then main arcs like FI or DR even if it is just a side arc. :catainu:
Dressrosa was better than WCI and I think the point of the thread was the best one so far. FI was like an intro and it was decent return for the SHP didnt expect anything major but it did what it aet out to do. WCI however just made a yonko look like trash.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa was better than WCI and I think the point of the thread was the best one so far. FI was like an intro and it was decent return for the SHP didnt expect anything major but it did what it aet out to do. WCI however just made a yonko look like trash.
the point of the thread is to discuss everything, also events, plotlines and ideas/speculation, but you can discuss arcs, open plotlines, references from paradise :dogkek: it's the NEW WORLD, that's why I shared tekkings geography video because it entertained me in context with the New World.

Top Bottom