Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi guys Piry here! I came from Oro Jackson wasn't super active there but was around lol! Hopefully I can be more active here and get to know you all and nice to meet you all by the way! :D

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello Piry and welcome to Thriller Bark! Please feel just as home as on your previous ship! Let's have a great time together! In case you need some time for yourself though, let me introduce you to the graveyard, where everyone gets their own place! In your case it will be on the left side of the graveyard, the 29th row, the 9th grave. Hope you will find it to be to your pleasure! :ghostie:

btw your avy is cute :>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello Piry and welcome to Thriller Bark! Please feel just as home as on your previous ship! Let's have a great time together! In case you need some time for yourself though, let me introduce you to the graveyard, where everyone gets their own place! In your case it will be on the left side of the graveyard, the 29th row, the 9th grave. Hope you will find it to be to your pleasure! :ghostie:

btw your avy is cute :>
Thank you for the warm welcome this place seems really nice! Oh a friend drew it for me a long time ago she is very talented :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome from beyond the grave @Piry to the place of nightmares, hope the chill in the air leaves you feeling right at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom