• We have disabled push notifications for everyone, to try to ease the load on the server. You may still enable e-mail notifications.

Questions & Mysteries How does Luffy's seastone training help him?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When he was in Udon, he trained with seastone for 6 days. During that time Luffy was lifting weights, working the field, without haki or full strength.

How does this help him?

joby

Transfeminine Magic Faerie Battle Axe
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it improves his base strength and also increases his resistance to seastone—which is important

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it improves his base strength and also increases his resistance to seastone—which is important
Do you think the spikes on Kaido's club have seastone.

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

Yeah, all of him will be stronger.
How strong do you think he is now post udon training.

Keep in mind he has mastered how to use his haki to defend himself and hit things without touching it.

He still needs to master how to destroy thing's from the inside.

He has mastered Future Sight in Wano compared. He uses it casually now comapred to when he was using it infrequently in WCI.

He also used it against urashima and kaido's goon when he landed on Wano.

It take 2 weeks to get from WCI to Wano.

One Piece chapter 939, 947 and 955 as referrence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How strong do you think he is now post udon training.

Keep in mind he has mastered how to use his haki to defend himself and hit things without touching it.

He still needs to master how to destroy thing's from the inside.

He has mastered Future Sight in Wano compared. He uses it casually now comapred to when he was using it infrequently in WCI.

He also used it against urashima and kaido's goon when he landed on Wano.

It take 2 weeks to get from WCI to Wano.

One Piece chapter 939, 947 and 955 as referrence.
i have a question for this;

Say you go the gym do your work out and etc. yeah thats all good but now go with weights attached to your ankles, wrists and on you. It just means when you take it off your body is able to move easier as your body adjusts to higher rates or apply even more immunity (maybe Luffy can gain some minute immunity to sea stone)

Luffy hasn't mastered FS he's just shown he can use it, he will master if its portrayed correctly from here on in. As learning a technique doesn't mean you've mastered it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i have a question for this;

Say you go the gym do your work out and etc. yeah thats all good but now go with weights attached to your ankles, wrists and on you. It just means when you take it off your body is able to move easier as your body adjusts to higher rates or apply even more immunity (maybe Luffy can gain some minute immunity to sea stone)

Luffy hasn't mastered FS he's just shown he can use it, he will master if its portrayed correctly from here on in. As learning a technique doesn't mean you've mastered it.
Go and read chapter 939 and 947. You will see he has mastered Future Sight.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy will improve in all terms needed for a battle: strentgh, speed, endurance, stamina and so on.

Improving base stats he can make his gears, all of them, more powerful.

In this arc of Wano, the overall design of Luffy increase in Muscles. For a shonen manga how is OP this could mean more power too. Is the reflexion of Luffy's evolution.

Now, if we add to a better base form, plus his gears lasting more than before, plus Future Sight (he control it when is concentrated on it), plus projection armament haki (thats how i call it for now), plus even a devil fruit awakening in the middle of the fight (very probable).
Fellas, we have a Luffy who can compete againts a yonkou very decently (at least without being one shotted lol).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When he was in Udon, he trained with seastone for 6 days. During that time Luffy was lifting weights, working the field, without haki or full strength.

How does this help him?
His base stats will improve significantly, which means his G2, G3 and G4 will get a lot stronger. Couple that with mastery of advanced CoA and future sight CoO and he'll basically be able to solo a Yonko.

With two Yonkos though i expect he'll get another major powerup (probably Awakening and more strength improvements + stronger CoC).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy is def getting a strength and speed boost from it but also probably some seastome resistance which would help him take less damage from kaidos club which I'm assuming has seastone spikes

Top Bottom