Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #6
@Fly God
Yea that’s it my guy, I couldn’t decide then I saw that steak and knew I had to have it
Oh my bad man, ain’t hea you tha first time. Uhmm, I’ll take tha mushrooms and some salt and pepper along with some grilled onions and parsley. Yea and kan I get a soda with that too? I preciate it man
As the customer explained what he needs, old man turned against the customer and walked towards the kitchen which is just behind the bar stand.

As he went inside he started to cook the dish.

While brining, he heated up one side of the grill over high heat and another area with low heat. Then he brushed the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. He applied Salt and pepper the steaks. Placed them on the high-heat area of the grill, searing for 3-4 minutes. Then he turned it so the other side sear too.
Then He Moved steaks to a low-heat area of the grill, cooking for another 5-10 minutes then Placed steaks on a plate to rest for 5-10 minutes.while the steak was cooking he also cooked. Mushroom and onion to go with the steak.

As he was cooking smell of steak started to flow towards the front of the bar. After cooking he plated the dish and took it slowly towards the customer.

Old man placed the plate infront of him." Here is your medium cooked T-Bone with tha potatoes and broccoli with mushrooms and some salt and pepper along with some grilled onions. " oldman said as he placed the dish infront of the customer.
He went back to the wall and picked a wooden cup filled it with soda and placed it near the dish.

Then Old man asked " ask if you need anything else" as he said this he started to move towards the other customers on the bar stand.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

As he was cooking smell of steak started to flow towards the front of the bar. After cooking he plated the dish and took it slowly towards the customer.
Smelling the alluring aroma wafting throughout the restaurant, I couldn’t help but to swallow thickly at the saliva the perfectly cooked steak caused. I hadn’t eaten all morning and the food approaching did nothing but heighten my hunger

Watching the bartender place my plate down along with my drink. I took a satisfied gulp of my drink. Savoring the cool liquid

Then Old man asked " ask if you need anything else" as he said this he started to move towards the other customers on the bar stand.
Snapping out of my daze at the food layer out in front of my. I waved the old man back over to my place at the bar top. Leaning up a lil bit, I spoke in a more subdued tone of voice. I didn’t want people to know I was fishing for information. Let alone what I wanted with said information….

Hey my man, I been seeing these flags hea and there round tha city. I’m new hea, are they for a sports team or sum?

I spoke in a muted tone, careful to peak out the corner of my eyes. Watching if anyone was paying too much attention to our conversation

While I awaited his response m, I began cutting up my steak and eating a piece of broccoli

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #7
@Fly God
The old man was cooking for the other customers that sitting around the stand. Smell and sound of food cooking was coming out of the kitchen where old man was cooking. As he cooked the food for the other customers, he started to picking up the dishes and bringing them to the stand and placing them in front of the people who are waiting for the food.

As he was doing this, a small, mild, low pitch sound came from the side where the new customer was sitting. He didn't understand what he was asking or telling, so he moved towards and asked "WHAT YOU WERE SAYING? ".

As the old man said that, the new guy again spoke in a low sound.

Hey my man, I been seeing these flags hea and there round tha city. I’m new hea, are they for a sports team or sum?
As he heard this, the old man got shocked and looked at the Young guy as he heard something very bad. He got angry and walk towards back of the pub near kitchen and came back after sometime. He looked very angry, as He walked towards guy. He stopped walking when he reached young dude. He Looked at him and said "if you don't want anything else then It would be ฿ 1500 " and walked towards other customers.

As the old man Walked away, the young dude noticed something under the plate. It was a small piece of paper with something written on it. The young man placed his hand on the stand slowly and moved it slowly towards the paper so he can pick it without anyone noticing.

As he got his hand on the paper he dragged towards himself and started reading it silently.

" Don't speak about it in public if you don't want to get killed. I will do a favour to you, Go towards the south-West of the City and find a small Cottage. Find a guy named 'zain' and tell him, old man from Ramos send you. He will give you the information you want to know for a price. " the young man read from the paper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Thought
Narration

Finishing reading the note I was slipped, I smirked slightly to myself. It seemed the rumors circulating around this kingdom was accurate, slowly my mind started circulating through different scenarios…..

How far does this civil war go? Are any of tha royal family involved? Or is it just a corrupt bloodline? Tha Revolutionary army tho….wonder what their plans for tha kingdom are or even what they plan on doing long term

Figuring I would get my answers if I went to see whomever the old bartender was referring to in his note. I pull out a wad of bills from my pocket and counted out the $1500 and added an extra $300 on top for the tip. Makin sure it was right, I laid it on the counter to my right and continued eating my steak

Peering again around at the bar, I saw the other patrons jovially continuing their meals and beverages. Unaware of the small conversation myself and the old man had just went through. Finishing up my steak, I gulped down my drink and stood up causing my chair to scrape against the wooden floors. Adjusting my necklace in the morning light of the bar, I let out a belch and turned to walk to tha door. Raising my hand to let the old man know I was leaving I stepped outside and began my trek to Southwest of the city keeping my eyes peeled for a small cottage

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #8
@Fly God

Illusia , a kingdom once ruled by a wise king now under civil war due to a weak king and the presence of the revolutionary army. The kingdom is made of 2 parts main north island where the city of Ilusia is made and where the castle of the king is present. The southern part is made of forest and mountains. After the old king fell sick the revolutionary took over the southern land from the kingdom and used it as their base.

South Western area of Illusia, is the part of the city known for crime and the black market. Due to the fall of the power of the king the crime rate in that part of the city high as it can. It is also the area where the sub-branch of revolutionary exists where they meet with their spies and influence the people of the city to increase their army.

"Zain", the owner of black market shop, which any item you want for a good price. But He is famous for another product he sells "Information ". According to customers, he is the best information dealer in West Blue who has spies even inside the palace. Even if the soldiers patrol around the city, due to the influence of revolutionaries and strong criminals, the soldiers rarely raid that area. There are even rumors that there are slave shops in that part of the city.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

So Issa Cottage huh? Prolly should’ve asked Ole Boi what tha place looked like….atleast I gotta name. So it’s sum to go off of

Continuing my trek throughout this area of Illusia, certain things started to catch my attention the more I looked and listened. I could hear discussions between the citizens, I couldn’t make out exactly what they were speaking of but by how animated they were it wasn’t a friendly thing

Man, how deep does this go? Half tha town is acting like nothin happenin and tha other is at each others necks. Is this from tha royal family or did tha revolutionary army manipulate this into effect?

Keeping on my path towards the Southwest of the city, I tried to keep my ears on alert for anyone mentioning the name “Zain”. Again, the bartender never gave a description of the man….there was definitely a pattern I started to notice. Snapping back into focus, I felt and noticed a slight change in the kind of people around as well as in the air. It wasn’t anything drastic but definitely noticeable if you knew what to look for and how people acted. Luckily for me, being from the slums of the South Blue it stood out pretty easily

Must be in tha right place, I kan see tha weirdos and shit. Plus tha airs off a lil bit

Figuring these were the kind of people who would know the guy I was looking for and wouldn’t say anything, lest they out themselves as customers of the black market. I walked towards a random passerby and tapped his shoulder

Hey buddy, any idea where I kan find Zain at? I gotta holla at em bout sum real quick?

Turning in my direction he looked me up and down for a second. Then pointed at a plain but slightly rustic looking house a bit down the street on the other side of the road. Giving the guy a quick salute and throwing him $10 for the info I walked down and entered the house

Hearing the bell jingle slightly when I entered. I saw a man talkin with a customer who was already there. Seeing me enter, the apparent owner acknowledged me

You good man I kan wait till you done

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #89
@Fly God
On that typical bustling day, much like many before it, Zain, the dedicated proprietor of Issa Cottage, found himself deeply immersed in the customary tasks that come with overseeing his covert establishment. Running what is commonly known as a black market shop, Zain skillfully navigates through the intricacies of managing a business that thrives on discretion, often serving as a trusted confidant for those seeking to exchange valuable information under the radar. Amidst the familiar sights and sounds of the day, Zain's routine unfolds in a carefully orchestrated dance of secrecy and strategy, weaving together his various responsibilities with practiced finesse.

After Zain had finished assisting the previous customer with their inquiries and needs, he smoothly transitioned his attention to the new individual who had just stepped into the store. With a genuine sense of warmth radiating from him, Zain confidently went over to the newcomer, his face lit up in a friendly smile that instantly put the customer at ease. Courteously, with a tone that conveyed both professionalism and hospitality, he cordially greeted the customer, inquiring, "Hello, how may I assist you today with our diverse range of products and services?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

Milling about, I perused the quaint store while Zain wrapped up his business with the current customer. His shelves seemed stocked with an assortment of products, from clothing to household items, to even food stuff and much more

"Hello, how may I assist you today with our diverse range of products and services?"
Realizing he must’ve finished his business earlier than I thought, that or I had lost track of time going through his shelves of things. He jumped a little bit from his sudden question

Ahh, sorry. Kinda startled me there old man. I don’t wanna take up much of ya time. I know ya gots a business to run hea, but I was lookin to acquire some information and Old Man from Ramos said you might be tha best man to help me out

Folding my arms and standing up straighter, I stared Zain down. Figuring since we were in the black market area, it would be safer to speak about the island and what’s actually was going on

So I’ve been hearing whispers and small chatterin all mornin bout tha revolutionary army and some infightin with yall. What kan ya tell me bout that? The Old Man didn’t say much, said it was too risky to even speak on it inside tha pub. But it’s jus tha 2 of us hea. So, that shouldn’t be an issue

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #10
@Fly God
The Old Man didn’t say much, said it was too risky to even speak on it inside tha pub. But it’s jus tha 2 of us hea. So, that shouldn’t be an issue
The owner's stern expression revealed as he inquired, "So Ramos man send you here to deliver the message"

So I’ve been hearing whispers and small chatterin all mornin bout tha revolutionary army and some infightin with yall.
" After the old king fell ill and became bedridden, a series of consequential events began to unfold within the kingdom. The ascension of his son, who assumed the role of the new king, marked a pivotal moment that brought about substantial changes. However, it was evident that the new k'ing failed to encompass the same strength and virtues that had distinguished his father's reign. As a result, he became susceptible to the corrupting influences of certain nobles within the court, ultimately leading to a significant rift emerging between the royal family and the common populace. This growing divide instigated a rise in tensions among the kingdom's inhabitants, effectively dividing the people into two distinct factions: those steadfastly loyal to the monarchy and those who defiantly stood as rebels against the crown's authority.

Initially, the supporters of the royal family held a firm grip on power, asserting their dominance over the populace. Nevertheless, the landscape swiftly began to shift as the revolutionaries started to align themselves with the rebel forces, thereby altering the balance of strength within the kingdom." Amidst these tumultuous turns of events, Zain meticulously detailed each crucial development, providing a comprehensive narrative that encapsulated the gravity of the situation.

As the dialogue drew to a close, he summarized the complex state of affairs by stating, "That sums up the current situation. This comprehensive insight into these happenings cost you a fee of 100,000 berries, with the promise of further detailed revelations for an additional 100,000."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
Speech
Narration

However, it was evident that the new k'ing failed to encompass the same strength and virtues that had distinguished his father's reign. As a result, he became susceptible to the corrupting influences of certain nobles within the court, ultimately leading to a significant rift emerging between the royal family and the common populace.
Hmm….so tha old kings son is rotten huh? I do wonder Old man Zain. Is it tha Son morally bankrupt or is he just being manipulated by tha older nobles ‘round em. Guess in tha grand scheme it doesn’t make much difference, it’s brought tha kingdom to its currently fractured state. Y’all do realize how weak this could make yall look to neighboring kingdoms?

"That sums up the current situation. This comprehensive insight into these happenings cost you a fee of 100,000 berries, with the promise of further detailed revelations for an additional 100,000."
Reaching my right hand into my right side pants pocket, I withdrew the $100,000 berries. Placing the money into the Zains hands. Before placing another 100,000 into his hands as well

Aight my man. What else kan you tell me? What’s your feelings on this whole ordeal? You apparently are tha guy to go to for information and you’ve clearly seen or experienced a lot in ya time. So be honest hea…..also you have any info on tha revolutionary army and who all they got? Or hell who might’ve kalled em over to Illusia? No offense but I wouldn’t have thought they’d have taken any specific interest in a island this far out from tha GrandLine

I am curious, what reason kould tha revs have for choosin lil ahh Illusia? I’m sure they have bigger fish to fry in tha GrandLine or sum. Then again this might just be a chess move to slowly gather up support and inevitably troops for their cause. But I’m only guessing, ion know shit bout them people, but I do know their leader Dragon is supposedly tha biggest criminal round right now. Still I’m operating with a massive lack of info right now…..

Seeing that Zain and I had more to talk about. I folded my arms and rested myself slightly against the nearby wall in preparation for the possibly long conversation with the old shopkeeper

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #11
@Fly God
Reaching my right hand into my right side pants pocket, I withdrew the $100,000 berries. Placing the money into the Zains hands. Before placing another 100,000 into his hands as well
The owner's expression brightened with delight upon glimpsing the stack of money, prompting him to engage in conversation. His face animated with a mix of astonishment and joy, he eagerly initiated a dialogue with a wide smile, showcasing his enthusiasm and gratitude for the payment.

Hmm….so tha old kings son is rotten huh? I do wonder Old man Zain. Is it tha Son morally bankrupt or is he just being manipulated by tha older nobles ‘round em. Guess in tha grand scheme it doesn’t make much difference, it’s brought tha kingdom to its currently fractured state. Y’all do realize how weak this could make yall look to neighboring kingdoms?
"King Saul, previously known as the Prince , is a figure not inherently malevolent but rather vulnerable to his own naivety when it came to distinguishing between the paths of right and wrong. The tragedy of losing his father cast a shadow over him, leaving him exposed to the manipulative schemes of the corrupt nobles who lurked in the shadows, waiting to take advantage of his lack of life experience. King Saul's sheltered upbringing, though rooted in good intentions, ultimately served as a double-edged sword, rendering him a prime target for those who thrived on deceit and power plays within the intricate web of court politics. Despite his genuine nature, the king found himself ensnared in a world where even the purest of hearts could become tainted by the insidious nature of human ambition." Shop owner replied.

I am curious, what reason kould tha revs have for choosin lil ahh Illusia? I’m sure they have bigger fish to fry in tha GrandLine or sum. Then again this might just be a chess move to slowly gather up support and inevitably troops for their cause. But I’m only guessing, ion know shit bout them people, but I do know their leader Dragon is supposedly tha biggest criminal round right now. Still I’m operating with a massive lack of info right now…..
"The kingdom's rich history and enduring presence extend far beyond its impressive lineage as a longstanding monarchy with roots dating back to ancient times. Remarkably, Ilusia stands among the most enduring kingdoms globally, revered for its age-old traditions and unwavering stability. Notably, its position within the esteemed levely council further solidifies its prestige, standing shoulder to shoulder with the 50 most powerful nations across the globe. The amalgamation of its historical significance and contemporary influence underscores Ilusia's timeless legacy as a beacon of strength and tradition in the ever-evolving landscape of global politics.

By challenging the existing governing structure with strategic acumen and defiance, the revolutionaries could significantly expand their sphere of influence, subsequently disrupting the delicate equilibrium of global governance. In doing so, they have the potential not only to empower their cause but also to sow seeds of uncertainty and change on a grander scale. As this shift unfolds, it is poised to not only bolster the revolution and embolden their supporters but also to fundamentally alter the political landscape at a global level, sparking waves of transformation and reshaping the very fabric of established order ", Owner explained.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

Whew! I blew out a whistle at hearing Zain eloquently speak of Illusia kingdoms history and its connections to some of the other kingdoms scattered around the world

Man seems tha old guy loves his history….or maybe it’s part of tha job since he does deal in information. Whatever tha case, I think this does help to make my decision to help tha revolutionaries easier. It doesn’t sound like this places kurrent king is malicious or nothin. But his incompetence is gonna get everybody hea killed. Plus this is jus makin it way too easy for someone like me to swoop in and reap tha rewards of this lil war they got going

Focusing back into my conversation with Zain. I inclined my head and asked him the next major and honestly last thing I needed from him

I think I kinda get tha picture hea, jus two more things and I’ll be outta your hair

I smiled disarmingly(or atleast what I thought was a disarming smile) at him

Do you have any idea what exactly a Devil Fruit is? I had run into someone who supposedly ate one a lil while back while I was in tha South Blue. It apparently gave em tha power to eat something and then use its power. Like if he ate a gun, yea I know how it sounds. But he’d be able to spit out real life bullets at ya.

Also, you gots any idea where I’d be able to find these revolutionary people at? I think myself and them need to talk. I wanna know if it’s just this place or if they have some grander machination's they’re workin at….obviously you’ll be compensated for ya time

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #12
@Fly God
Do you have any idea what exactly a Devil Fruit is? I had run into someone who supposedly ate one a lil while back while I was in tha South Blue. It apparently gave em tha power to eat something and then use its power. Like if he ate a gun, yea I know how it sounds. But he’d be able to spit out real life bullets at ya.
"Devil fruits are not just ordinary fruits; they are extraordinary and enigmatic fruits that bestow upon those who consume them exceptional physical strength and capabilities. It's a fascinating and intriguing aspect of the world that the exact number of devil fruits is shrouded in mystery. What is known is that there are over 100 of these unique fruits scattered across the globe, each possessing a distinct ability that sets it apart from all others. Thus, no two devil fruits share the same power, making each one truly one-of-a-kind. Those who partake of these fruits and gain superhuman abilities are commonly referred to as devil fruit users, showcasing an extensive array of powers ranging from elemental manipulation to incredible body transformations.

The allure and mystique surrounding devil fruits have made them highly coveted by adventurers and individuals seeking to augment their inherent abilities within the vast and diverse world they inhabit. Devil fruits are classified into three primary types—Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia—with a few having additional sub-types, each with its unique characteristics and capabilities. Zoan fruits empower users to assume the forms of animals, while Logia fruits grant the ability to transform into natural elements. On the other hand, Paramecia fruits offer a wide spectrum of abilities that go beyond the boundaries of Zoan and Logia classifications. These distinctions are crucial in understanding the fascinating world of devil fruits and the incredible powers they bestow upon those who consume them." Owner stated

then he said " A single bite of the devil's fruit grants an individual unparalleled strength. A devil fruit can't be shared by multiple people as the first one who eats it gets the powers immediately and After the first bite, it reverses to regular fruit and fails to give abilities to the next user. They taste very awful. Nobody knows the abilities which a devil fruit could bestow unless they have seen them previously in another dead user or learned about it in a book.
Consuming the devil fruit hinders an individual from swimming in still waters (like the sea or a river), but they are unaffected by rain or moving waters unless one-half of the body is immersed. When a devil fruit user passes away, the fruit will find its way someplace in the world and be eaten by someone else. Thus, the devil fruit cycle can go on forever. Nobody can consume more than one devil fruit at a time or separately, as they will blow the person up from the inside, resulting in the user's death except Blackbeard, whose mystery is yet to be revealed. "
Also, you gots any idea where I’d be able to find these revolutionary people at? I think myself and them need to talk. I wanna know if it’s just this place or if they have some grander machination's they’re workin at….obviously you’ll be compensated for ya time
"proceed to the island's western entryway. Once you have found the location, proceed to explore the island's boundaries and see bridge, traveling across the solid bridge that crosses the stream, your journey will eventually lead you to a cluster of numerous camps strewn throughout the area. Your efforts will be rewarded within the limits of these camps, as you will eventually find and encounter the people you are looking for.

As for money, since you have already given me $200k, I am giving you this for free. "the owner stated and started to move towards the next customer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Narration
Thought

Giving the old man a head nod, I turned to leave and allow him to return to his store and current crop of customers. Stepping out onto the road, I shielded my eyes from the glaring sun

So west it is, huh? Guess I’m getting my cardio in early mornin

Stepping out onto the sidewalk, I began my trek to the west side. It would be a bit of a walk, but it gave me time to mull over what Zain had spoken of during our time in his shop

So it’s different types of fruits huh, those Zoan, was that what it was kalled? That didn’t sound bad at all. Honestly being a big ahh tiger-man or sum is dope. But ion know bout never swim again dope

Chuckling to myself, I rounded another corner taking in everyone’s expressions. The mixture of happy, concerned faces among others really brought home how real and how much the impending civil war loomed over the citizens of the country. Sighing to myself, I realized how this would likely have to play out. But first order of business was to get to the revolutionary camp

So my thoughts drifted along, while I let my feet lead me to the west. The sun still up above, illuminating everything in its domain. A little bit over an hour later. I came upon the bridge I was told about. Allowing a grin to overtake my features I had made it to the alleged Revolutionary camp

Hmm, never met a revolutionary before. Wonder what they’re like?

Crossing the bridge, the sounds of the stream below caused a deafening roar to surround the area. Finally coming out on the other side, I could see settlements scattered the surrounding with people meandering around. Engaged in their daily tasks and the such

Walking up to the first person I could find. I figured asking them would be best

Hey my man, what are you guys doing way tha hell out hea?

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #13
@Fly God
"Revolutionary Army ", formerly known as the Freedom Fighters under the valorous leadership of Monkey D. Dragon but now reverently known by their current distinguished moniker, presents as the unequivocal beacon of hope amid the shadowed realm of global turmoil and oppression, unequivocally standing as the only formidable force in direct opposition to the oppressive World Government, thus enunciating a clear and resolute stance advocating for the disintegration of its unjust fo With unwavering resolve and unwavering allegiance to their noble cause, their primary operational focus clearly pivots towards upholding a principled and steadfast resistance against the diabolical regime of the World Nobles entrenched within the opulent confines of Mary Geoise, who, through their abhorrent machinations, perpetuate and thrive upon the all-pervading corruption deeply embedded within.

Crossing the bridge, the sounds of the stream below caused a deafening roar to surround the area. Finally coming out on the other side, I could see settlements scattered the surrounding with people meandering around. Engaged in their daily tasks and the such
As the soldiers continued their normal patrols, attentively protecting the camp perimeter and monitoring the king's main city and army, their keen eyes caught sight of a lone individual crossing a nearby bridge and steadily making his way towards them. Understanding the gravity of the situation, they quickly communicated via DDM with their watchful commanding officer, ensuring that the sight of the unusual individual was not overlooked. Their steadfast dedication to their mission was clear as they acted quickly, focusing on their primary purpose of preventing any possible problems and ensuring the camp's safety.
Their dedication to vigilance highlighted the importance of their ongoing surveillance efforts and strong communication lines within the military hierarchy, underscoring the critical role they play in effectively managing unforeseen scenarios and adhering to established security regulations.

Walking up to the first person I could find. I figured asking them would be best

Hey my man, what are you guys doing way tha hell out hea?
The troops were taken aback by the Stranger's unexpectedly cordial approach, which was in sharp contrast to what they had expected, leaving them perplexed as they attempted to make sense of this unexpected display of friendly behavior. Their attitude was one of shock and disbelief as they dealt with the contradictory emotions triggered by this unexpected encounter. The Stranger's kind and inviting attitude toward them sparked surprise and fascination among the soldiers, who couldn't help but wonder about the motivations behind such unusual behavior.

The soldiers' immediate reaction was one of hesitation and mistrust, arising from their established sense of caution and natural distrust in unexpected situations. Their thoughts quickly turned to the worst-case scenario: the Stranger may be a secret operative working for the king, gathering intelligence to be conveyed back to the monarch's faithful adherents. The threat of espionage hung big in their minds, driving their anxiety and causing them to be on high alert.

In a quick and deliberate move to retain control and ensure their own and others' safety, the officers raised their rifles and pointed them directly at the unfamiliar figure in front of them. Their words boomed out in an authoritative tone, "Keep your distance and do not approach. Drop your weapon in our direction, raise your hands, and kneel." This strong move was made only for the goal of defusing a potentially volatile situation and restoring some order to the chaos that threatened to develop. It was a tense and anxious period, heightened by the desire to establish authority and demonstrate dominance in the face of uncertainty.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

Seeing the man I greeted speak into a Den Den Mushi frantically, I raised an eyebrow. All I did was ask a question….although for an organization like the Revolutionary army, it made sense that they’d be so mistrustful and guarded around people they didn’t know or weren’t their comrades

Right as I was about to ask a follow up question to try and ease the man’s trepidation. More of his comrades approached, except this time with guns drawn

Yikes, jumpy fuckas ain’t they?

"Keep your distance and do not approach. Drop your weapon in our direction, raise your hands, and kneel."
Raising my hands up in a placating manner, I slowly moved my arms towards my shirt and opened it to show that I didn’t have any weapons on me. Sighing as they kept their gubs trained on me. I slowly lowered myself to my knees

This ain’t necessary ya’know? I’ve been hearing chatter all day bout what’s been going on in this island. I just got hea from over in tha South Blue, and was wondering what was going on. So I figured I’d try and meet up with you guys and try to see things from yours guys point of view. But I mean damn, if guns in ya face is how the great Revolutionary army greets people. Im starting tot think that tha current royal family is in tha right hea…..

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #14
@Fly God
When events unfolded near the strategically important bridge that connected vital routes in the Illusia Kingdom, Terry Gilteo, the dedicated intelligence controller tasked with overseeing operations and maintaining security, was promptly alerted by vigilant soldiers stationed nearby. Terry instantly switched his complete focus to his superiors, relaying with haste the important facts at hand about the fast growing situation happening near the bridge.

As the gravity and complexity of the unfolding situation became clear to the Kingdom's higher-ranking officials responsible for strategic decisions, the esteemed officer in charge, known as Koala for her impeccable leadership skills, and her trusted colleague, Hack, purposefully accelerated their movement towards the bridge to meticulously assess the unfolding events and implement the necessary countermeasures. Terry's seamless and precise communication channels, combined with the quick response seen in the coordinated efforts of Koala and Hack, exemplified the operational preparedness in the face of emergent threats.

Raising my hands up in a placating manner, I slowly moved my arms towards my shirt and opened it to show that I didn’t have any weapons on me. Sighing as they kept their gubs trained on me. I slowly lowered myself to my knees
When they realized the impending threat of probable confrontation and the possibility of revealing their exact position to the kingdom, they dashed towards the spot, their hearts beating with both eagerness and trepidation. Their major goal was clearly clear: to avoid any potential confrontation that would unintentionally bring unwelcome attention to their clandestine activity. As they moved quickly through the starry night's shadows, they were vividly aware that their destiny depended on the delicate balance of hiding and detection.

Furthermore, their minds were laser-focused on discerning the identity of the newly arrived individual, every step calculated to ascertain whether this figure lurking in the darkness was a friend or a foe – a trusted ally or a cunning spy. The weight of this uncertain revelation bore down upon them, fueling their rapid pace and sharpening their senses to detect any subtle cues that might unravel the mystery.

Their quick action was not merely a reflex born out of instinct but a strategic maneuver prompted by a dual concern: to evade unnecessary entanglements that could jeopardize their mission and to safeguard the fragile veil of anonymity shrouding their clandestine activities.

This ain’t necessary ya’know? I’ve been hearing chatter all day bout what’s been going on in this island. I just got hea from over in tha South Blue, and was wondering what was going on. So I figured I’d try and meet up with you guys and try to see things from yours guys point of view. But I mean damn, if guns in ya face is how the great Revolutionary army greets people. Im starting tot think that tha current royal family is in tha right hea…..
When the party arrived at the site, they saw a startling sight: a guy knelt in submission, his hand up in an appeal for mercy, amidst the tense standoff with troops aiming their rifles at him. When they arrived, they quickly commanded the soldiers to stand down, calming the situation with a stern command. Noticing Koala's constant concentration on the guy before her, she heard a faint whisper of his remarks, which piqued her interest despite the tense environment. Taking command with a proclamation of authority, she said, "I am the one in charge here, responsible for the safety of our community and the safeguarding of this camp."
After a lengthy pause, she inquired, "Who exactly are you, and what brings you to this uneasy juncture?" The air was filled with expectancy as the sharp contrast of stances hinted at the delicate balance of power in this important moment, highlighting the importance of cautious actions to prevent escalation and secure a peaceful outcome for all parties concerned.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Thought
Narration

Keeping my kneeled position and my hands raised. I saw them talking to each other but with the distance between myself and them, I couldn’t pickup on their hushed whispers. So my best guess at the time was that the situation had changed or something serious had happened. Either way I didn’t have much of a choice except to sit around and wait to see which it was. Thankfully for me it appeared that they had called over their commanding officer

When they arrived, they quickly commanded the soldiers to stand down, calming the situation with a stern command.
Seeing that the rifles were no longer pointed at my person, I breathed out a sigh of relief and lowered my arms while standing back up to my full height. Patting off the dirt that had accumulated on the knee portion of my pants. I looked up at the two people whom had made their appearances

"I am the one in charge here, responsible for the safety of our community and the safeguarding of this camp."
After a lengthy pause, she inquired, "Who exactly are you, and what brings you to this uneasy juncture?"
Hmm, lil bit short of I’m being honest. And young, didn’t think someone like her would be in charge of such a large force. Especially one that is entrusted with overthrowing a country….kant judge a book by its cover tho as tha saying goes

Well first off, preciate you getting your trigger happy henchmen to take me outta there crosshairs y’know? Kinda uncomfortable sayin “hello” and tha response is lookin down a barrel

I chuckled at my own poor joke, hoping to ease the tension a bit more and hopefully put the newly arrived leader in a better position to let her guard down a little bit

But to answer your second question, my names Yamamoto Kaguya. I just got into town this morning from tha South Blue, I was eating some breakfast in town earlier and couldn’t help but notice all these lil flags round tha city. I got curious and snooped a lil bit and my search lead me hea. Nothin bout this is uneasy, im jus curious as to your guys motives and such. I guess you kan say its 50/50, im both intrigued by tha vaunted Revolutionary Army as well as I decided to come hea on a whim

I cooly shrugged with a smirk. All the while not taking my eyes off of the female commanding officer

By tha way isn’t it common courtesy to introduce yourself first before asking for someone else’s name?

@FELI D AEROM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #15
@Fly God

By tha way isn’t it common courtesy to introduce yourself first before asking for someone else’s name?

When the question was addressed, the koala quickly understood the error of not offering an introduction. With dismay, she ascribed the diversion to the rising tensions between the various forces. "I must apologize for this oversight. "The mounting pressure from ongoing conflicts has certainly preoccupied us," she said. She revealed their names, publicly introducing herself as Koala and her companion as Hack. As Koala conveyed her heartfelt apologies, the weight of duty pushed down on her, knowing that in times of upheaval, even the most alert creatures like herself may neglect simple courtesies. It was a lesson learnt in the furnace of turmoil, where survival frequently required everything from oneself.

The recognition of the troops' clashes heightened the seriousness of the situation, underlining the critical necessity for unity in the face of such conflict. Koala and Hack took a formal stride forward, symbolizing a light of hope in the midst of the stormy storm, their names now filled with a newfound significance that resonated with unflinching determination to traverse the chaos ahead.

im jus curious as to your guys motives and such. I guess you kan say its 50/50, im both intrigued by tha vaunted Revolutionary Army as well as I decided to come hea on a whim

Koala's profound purpose to convert the present government into one of equality and prosperity for all citizens was a passionate cry to action, aimed at deposing the repressive and power-hungry rulers who had long held authority. The fundamental goal of this ambitious project was to construct a new system that prioritized people's well-being and rights above all else, ushering in an era of justice and fairness.

In response to the passionate wail for aid, Koala assigned a challenging but ethical mission to anyone eager to help: arrest both the self-proclaimed "King" Saul and his father, "King" Lucas, without resorting to violence or inflicting any damage. This scenario spoke eloquently about Koala and their followers' ideals, demonstrating a firm dedication to achieving their aims peacefully and ethically.

By emphasizing the necessity of capturing the rulers unhurt, Koala aimed to demonstrate a smart and principled strategy to implementing change in the face of tremendous opposition. This uncompromising commitment to justice and nonviolence demonstrated the dignity and purity of Koala's cause, establishing a high bar for those who marched under their flag.

Koala graciously offered aid, saying, "Feel free to bring along Hack if you require any support." This offer highlighted not just Koala's willingness to assist their supporters, but also a collaborative attitude and sense of togetherness among people who shared their goal for a brighter future.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
“Speech”
Narration

Hearing out her proposal, I adopted a thinking posture. I can see where she was coming from, as a test of loyalty and to help further her and her teams objectives

Well shit, they want me to kidnap the old king and his apparent idiot son that now holds tha throne, that could be a lil bit tricky

“Mm, that might be a lil bit tricky don’tcha think? That castles gonna be guarded and swarmed with soldiers and shit”

"Feel free to bring along Hack if you require any support."
Casting my glance over to the man or should I say Fishnman named Hack. I figured with the way he carried himself and how the other solders around seemed to respect him, that he was strong. Scratching my dreads, I sighed

Oh well, guess I should prove my loyalty and earn some goodwill round this muthafucka huh? Aight c’mon sushi monster, let’s go grab these people and get back hea”

Turning around, I waved for Hack to follow me while I began walking back towards the bridge and eventually crossing it, hearing Hack jog up to catch up to me. I glanced at him out of the side of my eyes, figuring I’d spark up a convo to get to know the man better as well as see if I can glean any information off of him

“So any reason why that tha chick with tha hat sent you along instead of herself? It was her idea to kidnap these people after all. Plus any idea how we gonna sneak into an armed castle?”

@FELI D AEROM

Top Bottom