Island Jaya

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A rather small spring island, Jaya is not much to write home about. Its most notable location is Mock Town, a place crawling with pirates and other scum. For the most though, they all keep the peace, but be careful to keep tabs on your wallet.

In the complete opposite end of Jaya is the home of Montblank Cricket and the base of the Mountain Monkey Alliance. Some people say that he knows the way to Sky Island, others that he is just a crazy old man obsessed with his dead ancestor.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mock Town:
Roshio
[IMG]

Bounty: 42.000.000 beli
Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Roshio Pirates(20)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Swordmanship: 40

Okome
[IMG]

Bounty: 35.000.000 beli
Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
30x2=60

Hokahoka Pirates(15)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

Saruyama Alliance:
Montblanc Cricket
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
30x2=60

Shoujou
[IMG]

Bounty: 36.000.000 beli
Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
30x2=60
-Brawling: 30

Masira
[IMG]

Bounty: 23.000.000 beli
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Brawling: 30
-Gunslinging: 20

Saruyama crew(100)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40

Turtle(30)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 1
1x2=2
-Reaction: 1
-Movement: 1
Vitality: 14
14x2=28
-Durability: 18
-Stamina: 10
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-80 000 000 Beri for defeating all pirates in Mock Town

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-40 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: suterusu
Suterusu watched lazily as the clouds drifted by, he had begun his journey to find the answers he sought from the vague note he was sent. He checked the maps again to verify the course that they headed. They were of course headed the right way though it would still take a few days to get to their destination. (72 - 25% =54 hours travel time)

I wonder who sent this note to me? Well when I get to town I will head towards the tavern, it is the best place to get information about what is going on in that town.

Standing up and stretching Suterusu began walking out onto the deck. The sun was high in the sky, ciovering his eyes with his hand he looked over the ship. The sails ruffled gently as they caught the breeze, the waves crashed against the ship as they passed, and the crew focused on their duties. He watched each man as they went about their duties, there was no sense of urgency. They matched the pace of the ship and the attitude on deck was one of ease.

Walking up towards the helm he was greeted by the man that guided the ship steadily.

"How do we look?" Suterusu asked the man

"We are doing fine, no signs of trouble and I am following the guide you set out for us. Where are we headed too?"

Suterusu looked at the man for a second before he ran his hand over his head gently pushing his fur back. "We are headed to an Island named Jaya. I do not know what to expect on this island let alone what we will obtain from here but my gut says that we will have a great story to tell from there."

The man just shook his head and faced back forwards. Suterusu followed his gaze out over the horizon. The sea was calm and weather looked like it would hold for a while but the seas were never that gentle that you could let yourself believe that it would stay that way forever.

I wonder if I should have said all of that to the man. I tried to sound confident but words were never my strong suit. All I can do is show them I am confident and they will be able to follow me though that.

Looking over the ocean began to lose its allure after a handful of minutes. Suterusu went down grabbed a snack and retired back to his room to read up on the paper he had. The journey would take time and in that time Suterusu should use it as an opportunity to relax. He could train tomorrow today he would nap.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: tartan owl
North Mock Town, Roshio's Ship.

On the crow's nest of Roshio's shipship, the lookout, was keeping a close eye on the surroundings. The lookout was a man of average height and build with gaunt facial features, shoulder length grey wavy hair and wearing a green shirt with a purple criss cross pattern, blue denim jeans, brown boots and a large blue headband with a yellow criss cross pattern. The centre of the headband had the symbol of the Roshio Pirates on it, a red circle with a black silhouette of a hanged man.

As the lookout continued his duties, he saw an average sized white seagull with black wing tips that was wearing a round white cap on its head.

Looks like the News Coo has arrived. I better see what bad news has struck the world this time. I better pay for it. God knows everybody else on this crew will either refuse to pay or eat the damn gull.

As the gull swooped down to land on the edge of the crow's nest, the lookout got some loose change from his pocket. He put the necessary change into a coin box around the gull's neck and grabbed a newspaper from the bag slung over the gull's shoulder. It's job done, the gull flew off over Mock Town to deliver copies of the World Economic Journal to paying customers.

I will read it first then hand it over to the Captain. At this time in the morning he won't even be sober enough to read it.

South Mock Town, Tropical Hotel.

At the opposite end of Mock Town, the guests of the Tropical Hotel resort, the guests were enjoying the late morning sun and clear blue skies, courtesy of Jaya being a Spring Island.

However, the manager of this resort, a short, pale, middle aged man with thick lips, bushy eyebrows and a small moustache, was hard at work making preparations for a 'special' guest.

"Kitchen staff! Forget all other orders, we must attend to Okome sama immediately! You all know how temperamental that pirate becomes if his meal is late! I have the order written here! Everyone look at it and then start cooking immediately!"

Without objection, all kitchen staff hurriedly read and started following the order made by the captain of the Hokahoka Pirates. The manager, a capable chef himself, donned his white long sleeve shirt and turban over his usual green shirt. Wiping his sweating palms on his pink floral trousers, he made one last order.

"Make sure there is plenty of rice!"

"Understood Spector sama!"

Near Jaya's coast.
In the waters near Jaya Island's bay, a monkey themed ship was slowly approaching the ship of @Suterusu . An ominous chant accompanied by multiple cymbals clashing together and the sound of a piercing whistle could be heard as the ship got closer, creating a cacophony of noise that could be heard for miles.

"Salvage! Salvage! Salvage!"

The Victory Hunter had arrived!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suterusu sat in his room at the desk sketching out a map of the sea as he had traversed it. Suterusu took this hobby up years ago and it had helped lend to his interest as a navigator. Being the first to chart oceans and sea routes was a boyhood dream of his. While he did not pursue it as heavily as had once been his dream Suterusu still found that drawing the maps and sea charts helped to relax him on long trips. As he finished his most recent chart he leaned back in his chair stretching his arms out wide. While stretching he caught a whiff of himself and coughed out at the smell.

Oh man drawing that chart took a lot longer than I thought. We should be getting close now. I should grab a quick shower to get these nasty clothes of me, plus the shower will help refresh me for the adventure ahead.

Suterusu went to the shower and turned it on, letting his hand rest the temperature of the water. When he gkt the water got enough he quickly undressed and hopped in. Feeling refreshed from his shower he donned a new pair of blue pants and put on a tropical shirt that was blue with light green flowers on it. Je finally pulled his boots on and tucked his swords into his belt.

Walking on deck he noticed the land on the horizon. With the current pace they should reach the island within the hour. Suterusu headed up to the helm to check in.

"It seems we will be there soon. Have we spotted a harbor that we can dock in?"

"No sir not yet but we will circle the island if we have too."

"Continue on our current path until we are close to the island. As soon as we can see a port inform me. We dont what kind of island this is. We should check"

"Sir!" "A ship is approaching from the island on our starboard side. It seems to be a pirate ship"

A voice from the crow's nest called out. Suterusu quickly pulled out his spyglass and looked in the direction the voice indicated. As he peered through he saw a monstrous ship that had a giant monkey head with symbols and twin bananas on either side.

What kind of ship is that? What could they possibly want. It is a big ship though it does not seem very fast. We might be able to outrun it though we have no idea where to go. Plus there is the chance that it wants us to run right into a trap.

Suterusu gritted his teeth as he thought of what the best move would be. That ship was larger than his and no doubt had more men on board.

I am confident in my ability to take on this threat but what about the men? They put their faith in me and I refuse to recklessly put them in danger.

"Slow us down and turn us wide so that we can let them get close but stay alert. Keep us out of range of boarding hooks. We should have the speed advantage and if things get ugly we will need to get away as soon as possible."

Suterusu barked the orders with as much confidence as he could manage. As he finished he went to the side of the ship and waited for the ship to get closer.

I have no idea what they want. If we can learn about this island and go away in peace then that would be the best scenario. Though of experience has taught me anything it's that the best case scenario almost never spans out that way.

The strange monkey boat got closer and as it did the sounds of cymbals and whistles rang out followed by a chilling chant "Salvage! Salvage! Salvage!" Suterusu barely was able to control himself enough to stop a visible chill go down his spin.

I can't let the men see me worried, confidence is key.

"Get two cannons ready just in case we need to escape. And have two of you hide down below. If they see only a few of us it might give us a chance to trick them. Take a few rifles down as well."

If we have to we can make it seem like we have a lot more crew members than we do.

As ship got closer Suterusu shouted out "Ahoy, what business do you have with my ship? Be you friendly or hostile? We are a peaceful boat and seek no quarrel? What say you?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the Victory Hunter got closer, a figure at the front of the ship became clearly visible. This figure was a large, heavy set, monkey tailed man that was easily over 10 feet tall with small legs compared to his thick torso and forearms. He had ape like facial features, thick lips, a rose coloured dot on each cheek and spiked up hair.

He wore a tight fitting brown shirt with rolled up sleeves under a set of orange/yellow overalls that had "MASIRA" written above a purple framed picture of a smiling rosy cheeked face. Atop his head were a set of headphones and goggles.

"COMPANY! HALT!!"

"AYE AYE BOSS!"

The figure stopped blowing into his whistle. He posed dramatically as he gave out orders to his men. He seemed to be talking to himself at first but his crew did not bat an eyelid to this seemingly odd habit.

"By boss... They mean me! Begin preparations to salvage the sunken ship in these waters! Once Shoujou finds out its exact location then it will belong to me, Masira, king of salvagers and boss of the Masira Pirates!"
Suterusu said:
"Ahoy, what business do you have with my ship? Be you friendly or hostile? We are a peaceful boat and seek no quarrel? What say you?"
The man who revealed himself as Masira was broken out of dramatic pose as he finally noticed the ship adjacent to his. He placed his hands on his hips and narrowed his eyes at the person who spoke.

"Oi oi oi! What are you guys doing here! This is my turf! All sunken ships in these waters belong to me. You haven't been touching my stuff have you?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tartan Owl said:
As the Victory Hunter got closer, a figure at the front of the ship became clearly visible. This figure was a large, heavy set, monkey tailed man that was easily over 10 feet tall with small legs compared to his thick torso and forearms. He had ape like facial features, thick lips, a rose coloured dot on each cheek and spiked up hair.
Suterusu was shocked to see the giant figure. He noticed the monkey tail and a great sense of curiosity washed over him as Suterusu wanted to know if he was a fellow mink.

Is that a monkey mink? How did he end up all the way out here?

Tartan Owl said:
The man who revealed himself as Masira was broken out of dramatic pose as he finally noticed the ship adjacent to his. He placed his hands on his hips and narrowed his eyes at the person who spoke.
Spoiler
"Oi oi oi! What are you guys doing here! This is my turf! All sunken ships in these waters belong to me. You haven't been touching my stuff have you?"
The sound of the monkey talking back to him broke Suterusu's train of thought. Snapping back to reality he quickly readjusted his person and stood straight ahead.

"Sunken ships? We did not know that there are sunken ships in these waters. Take a look at our ship see that we have no gear to go underwater."

Suterusu watched the ship carefully eyeing the boat for the smallest signs of hostility. The crew seemed focused on their leader as he addressed Suterusu.

"Like I said we have no reason to fight we do not wish to try and salvage anything from sunken ships. We wouldn't have even known there were some down here if you hadn't told us. Will you let us go in peace if we promise to tell no one of your sunken ships?"

As he waited to hear a response Suterusu let his curiosity begin to creep up back into his mind. Very rarely since leaving home had Suterusu met another mink and wanted to learn more about this one and all the rest.

"What is your name? Mine is Suterusu and I have a question for you. Are you a mink? If so how did you come to this island?"

If he can help me learn more about minks and the special island we come from then I will one step closer to finding my answers. I had in my heard vague rumors of this island until my fight with Vulpes. The fox mink had been a tough opponent and had told him only slightly more about the island than the rumors had told. Though Vulpes had confirmed that the island existed that he left the island.

If I can get him to talk then maybe my questions will have answers... Wait I have to learn about this island too otherwise I will still be going in blind.

Suterusu paused for a moment trying to think of a solution that would aid his mission and satisfy his curiosity.

"I have a proposition for you. I have questions about this island as well as those about yourself. How about we talk over drinks?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Masira patiently listened to the various points the individual in front of him made. He might be a territorial individual when it came to his turf but he was not necessarily unreasonable.
Suterusu said:
"Sunken ships? We did not know that there are sunken ships in these waters. Take a look at our ship see that we have no gear to go underwater."
He has a point. I don't see any salvaging or underwater gear... He looks to only have a small crew too. He ain't gonna salvage much with so few people
Suterusu said:
"Like I said we have no reason to fight we do not wish to try and salvage anything from sunken ships. We wouldn't have even known there were some down here if you hadn't told us. Will you let us go in peace if we promise to tell no one of your sunken ships?"
He is being quite polite... Ahh, I should probably just let him off the the hook.

It should however be pointed out that while Masira was not unreasonable, he was prone to misunderstanding people and for coming to rather... Odd conclusions.
Suterusu said:
"What is your name? Mine is Suterusu and I have a question for you. Are you a mink? If so how did you come to this island?"
Whoa whoa buddy! Reel it in a moment. You want to get to know me on a first name basis? He is asking so many questions about me? And what is a mink? Maybe he meant monkey? Does he really think I am that monkeyful? Since he thinks I am monkeyful then that means he thinks that I am handsome!

A creeping blush came over Masira's rose dotted cheeks over the oddly perceived compliment.

Suterusu said:
"I have a proposition for you. I have questions about this island as well as those about yourself. How about we talk over drinks?"
The blush on Masira's cheeks exploded across his entire face.

"Oi oi oi! I know you think I'm handsome and all but don't ya think that's moving a bit too fast?!? Although I myself will admit you look kinda....."

That was when Masira finally noticed what should have been the most glaringly obvious thing about the individual that he was talking to, that he somehow missed for the past few minutes.

"LIKE A GIANT TALKING FOX!!! Man that is weird."

Near Jaya's coast.

Not far from the Victory Hunter and Sutersu's ship, another simian themed ship was quickly approaching. The ship of the Shojou Pirates, the Utan Sonar, had arrived.
Spoiler: The Utan Sonar.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suterusu watched in pure confusion as the monkey man ignored his first set of questions then he watched as the monkey man had his face go from slight pink to having a solid red color crossing his face.

Tartan Owl said:
"Oi oi oi! I know you think I'm handsome and all but don't ya think that's moving a bit too fast?!? Although I myself will admit you look kinda....."
At this moment Suterusu was so stunned that he became statuesque. All color (or what color he had) drained from his face and body. If it was possible Suterusu would have pulled all the color from his clothes as well. The crew on deck were just as shocked then began to snicker and biting their hands from bursting out in full laughter. The crew began to imagine the fox and the monkey living together.

Imagination

Suterusu: Walking into a warm house with the smell of dinner being prepared covering the house with an inviting scent. The house was humble but made up for the lack of fancy decorations with the love of those inside. Sutersus loosened his tie and took off his hat. He hung it on the rack in the corner and took off his his suit jacket.

"Honey, I'm home. Man work seemed to last forever. How was your day."

Monkeyman: Walking out of the kitchen with a bowl and spoon in hand, "Oh good you're home I was about to get worried." Dressed in a orange dress with an apron donned on the front with the saying 'I'm Bananas about my family' written on it. "My day was good, the children will be glad to have you home. Oh you should be happy to hear Junior has good news." The monkey said with a wink and a smile. Turning down the hall the monkey called the kids. They came running down the hall cheering for daddy's return. The monkey came over and placed a kiss on his check....

At this crazy idea the crew had created between themselves of Suterusu and the monkey man on the other boat the crew lost all control and began rolling on deck laughing. Tears began to well in their eyes as the pain in their sides from the laughter was too much for them.

Suterusu snapped out of his frozen stupor and turning he snapped at the crew to cut it out. The crew paused for a moment then pictured the two running down a beach while holding hands and laughing. At this again the crew began to howl with laughter not even Suterusu growling at them to shut up could get them to stop.

Haven given up on the crew Suterusu turned back to explain that while the monkey was...hand....pret... not the ugliest....

I'm doomed. Either I call this monkey handsome and he thinks I want to go out with him or I straight up call him out and embarrass him I front of his crew and he attacks me. Either way I will have more than a handful to deal with.

As Suterusu let out a sigh resigning himsef to a hell of a future he looked back up to see that the monkey was staring at him.

Tartan Owl said:
"LIKE A GIANT TALKING FOX!!! Man that is weird."
What? Had he just now looked at me and realized that I was a fox?

Suterusu had to force himself to not slap his palm to his forehead. This monkey man was going through all of this before he even realized that he wasn't talking to a human.

Well the good news out of this exchange. I can more than rule out that he is a monk. Otherwise his reaction to me being a fox would not be this over dramatic.

As Suterusu tried to mentally composenhimseld he saw now another boat with a monkey theme move towards them.

"What? Another boat?" Suterusu whispered to himself

"Hey is that ship with you? I said we don't want trouble." He called out to the monkey man

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Masira watched as Suterusu's crew all fell about laughing. A look of sympathy crossed the simian features of the proud monkey man.

That poor guy is being laughed at by his own crew mates just because they think he doesn't stand a chance with a monkeyful hunk like me. He should probably get some better friends. He deserves that much.
Suterusu said:
"Hey is that ship with you? I said we don't want trouble."
"Huh? Oh that's just my brother Shoujou. He's probably just on edge. I'll tell him you're a swell guy and then he'll leave ya alone."

As the ship came closer, a strange figure could be clearly seen at the front. A heavily built man as tall as Masira with a large hairy torso, long thin arms, thin legs in comparison to his body (but more in-proportion than Masira's) and a face like an orangutan with a scruffy green beard and straight green hair the length of his entire body.

He was wearing an extravagant green and white captain's coat with elaborate gold trimmings on top of a far too small black button up shirt, a green captain's hat, red trousers held up by a black belt with a gold buckle and black dress shoes.

"Oi Masira! What is this ship doing here? It doesn't look like a passenger or merchant ship. This suspicious vessel has me all worked up!"

Masira racked his head for ideas on what to say to calm his older brother's nerves.

"Well... Erm.... I kinda came over to find that out myself. They ain't salvagers so we ain't competing with em for anything. Basically the captain of this vessel is a really nice guy. He called me handsome and offered to buy me a drink."

An awkward silence followed between the two simian themed vessels. Shoujou broke the silence.

"Now, now? Isn't that moving a bit too fast?"

Masira sighed in relief knowing his brother was now less likely to cause a ruckus.

"I know, right? Anyway, while he is a swell guy and all, he just ain't my type. He's too..... Foxy."

Shoujou raised an eyebrow at this statement and decided to look at the strange vessel. That was when he saw Suterusu

"Whoa! A giant talking fox! You sure surprised me. How about I share something about myself that will surprise you? Ever since I was born, I have never once cut my hair. That's 25 years without a haircut. So, did I surprise you?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Suterusu
Suterusu stood on edge as he waited for a response to his question. The other ship continued to get close and Suterusu looked back at the men on deck. The men shard a nervous look and focused on Suterusu to give orders.

These men are looking to me to lead them. I have no idea what I should do or say that would help to bestow confidence in me.

As he looked over the men Suterusu had an idea. He took a deep breathe then looking each man in their eyes, Suterusu smiled.

"Don't worry men, worst case scenario you all can be in the wedding."

The crew stood there in silence for a moment before laughing and letting all of the tension out. Suterusu laughed as well though if it wasn't for his fur he would have been as red as an apple from embarrassment. He looked back over to the two ships seeing that they were quite close together now.

Tartan Owl said:
"Huh? Oh that's just my brother Shoujou. He's probably just on edge. I'll tell him you're a swell guy and then he'll leave ya alone."
Suterusu let his shoulders slowly relax as he saw that there was no immediate threat. He let a big smile cross his face. He turned back to the men. They all had a relieved looks on their faces. Suterusu motioned to the men to come from their positions as the threat was over.

As the men began to move around the boat unloading the cannons and replacing their weapons, Suterusu let out a long sigh. He reached over and beagn to massage his shoulders.

When it is more than just my life on the line I can't take nearly as many risk as I normally would. I am glad that this worked out for the best, but it shows that I need to have a better plan for the future.

As Suterusu snapped out from his thoughts he looked up to see that the captain of the other boat looked like his brother though there was a few major differences. The brothers were in conversation about what Suterusu could only assume what it was about.

Tartan Owl said:
"Whoa! A giant talking fox! You sure surprised me. How about I share something about myself that will surprise you? Ever since I was born, I have never once cut my hair. That's 25 years without a haircut. So, did I surprise you?"
While Suterusu was confused at their reaction of his appearance, he put that in the back of his mind.

"25 years? That is a long time to go with out a haircut."

"So you are both brothers and you both salvage? What are you looking to find down there?"

Suterusu asked as he pointed his finger down at the water. He also turned his head slightly in confusion.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suterusu said:
"25 years? That is a long time to go with out a haircut."
Shoujou puffed his chest out in pride, a smug smile plastered across his face over what he perceived to be a major accomplishment.

"I knew that would surely surprise him!"
Suterusu said:
"So you are both brothers and you both salvage? What are you looking to find down there?"

Suterusu asked as he pointed his finger down at the water. He also turned his head slightly in confusion.
The two brothers looked at each other for a moment before Shoujou spoke.

"Should we really tell him much? The idea makes me a little edgy."

Masira rolled his eyes at his brother's paranoia.

"Relax Shoujou. He's only asking questions that every one in Jaya could answer for him. Besides, maybe if we tell him about his, he will spread the word about us and make us even more famous. You've always wanted a seat amongst the Seven Warlords? Right? So the more people know about ya, the better."

Shoujou pondered this for a moment before nodding in agreement at his brother and turning his attention to Suterusu

"Yeah I suppose Masira's right. Anyway, to answer your questions, yes we are brothers with myself being the eldest and yes, we both do a lot of salvaging round these waters with myself doing the locating using sonar techniques and Masira doing the actual physical salvaging."

It was at this moment that Masira decided to butt into the conversation and say his own thing.

"We are men who will salvage every single ship that sinks! We don't care how long or wide the ship is cause there isn't a single ship we can't salvage!!"

Masira struck a pose, flexing his muscles as he did so as his crew cheered him on after his inspiring speech. After that interruption, Shoujou decided to continue his conversation with Suterusu

"As for what we are doing here well we got some info from a friend of ours in Mock Town about a pirate ship that sunk in these waters sometime last week. According to the rumours, the Roshio Pirates picked a fight with the Hokahoka Pirates and sunk their ship. So we are here to salvage it before anybody tries to loot it."

A thoughtful look came over Shoujou's facial features. He leaned back in his wooden captain's seat and crossed his legs.

"Why are you here anyways stranger? Your vessel looks a bit heavily armed for a merchant ship, no passenger ships ever come to an island that is riddled with pirates and I have never heard of a pirate crew with a giant fox for a captain. So who are you and what are you doing here?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
General Narration

Roshio:
"Talking"
"Thinking Process"
Emphasis / Action

Okome:
"Talking"
"Thinking Process"
Emphasis / Action

Saruyama Alliance
NPC Character: "Talking" , "Thinking" + Emphasis / Action

The day began nice calm, sunny with a subtle summer breeze as the skies looked clear with the sun radiating its glow beautifully with the clouds coming every now and then but looked pure white without a speck of grey.

Jaya Island is one of the islands that is renowned to be a summer vacation hot spot despite it being a spring island, however this all changed after the incident involving Mont Blanc Noland the exploring Admiral of the past but is regarded to this day the Liar Noland. The reason they called him that was due to his finding of a island within the skies and the city of gold, anyways back to the present.

Jaya Island a island that looks like a huge skull from up above is covered with Forests on the east side and on the west is Mock Town, though they say it actually looked like a skull from above now its just the epitome of the upper and lower jaw.

South Grave / Saruyama Alliance

We begin to the East Side with the Saruyama Alliance of Mont Blanc Cricket, Shoujou, Masira and the rest of the alliance beginning to go on a sky dive crusade as the others ensure the equipment are well kept:

Cricket: "Hey guys make sure the scuba diving kit is okay and Masira get 4 men of yours to fish as we go diving"
Masira: "The Salvage King Masira Aniki is on it dont worry about it Aniki" he replied giving a thumbs up
Shoujou: "The Sonar King Shoujo Aniki will join you on the dive"

Just who are the Saryuma Alliance?, they are formation of 3 captains with 1 of the captains seen as the older brother being Cricket as the other two are the captains of the Masira and Shoujou Pirates. Masira otherwise known as the Salvage King has the appearance of a large man with ape like features donning a orange-yellow jumpsuit and some headphones and goggles. Shoujou the Sonar King, like his brother Masira is also of a large man who resembles with orangutan features with long green hair. Wearing a black button up shirt that is too small for his body showing off his hairy torso, a green captain's coat with his arms in the sleeves, and a green captain's hat with his personal jolly roger on the front. The final and big brother is Mont Blanc Cricket a muscular, middle aged man with blond hair. With a large chestnut on his head which he inherited from his ancestor, Noland. He wears dark-purple tracksuit-pants with a white stripe running along each leg, and a rope around his waist. He does not generally wear a shirt, nor shoes, due to his continuous diving explorations. He is usually seen smoking with a cigarette in his mouth.

Mock Town

Jaya has a distinction of having the East covered in forest and the West a port town as if a resort for traveling Pirates. It is said within Mock Town like the name Mock they live by thy name in a matter of the higher the bounty you have the more you are in control. The town itself is built on the money that the pirates spend inside it freely. Notable places at Mock Town are from Pubs and Pies an infamous bar, The Tropical Hotel and the Wild Cherry bar.

We head directly into the Wild Cherry bar as thats where an infamous pirate resides the Executioner Roshio a 42 Million Beri wanted pirate currently the largest on the island so therefor is seen as the boss of the island by others.

Roshio is a tall and muscular man with long white dreadlocks and a wide face. His left arm was also intricately tattooed with skulls and a red pattern. Wearing an indigo a-shirt with black pants and a headband with his jolly roger (a hung man on a red background) on it in a repeating pattern. He was sat back with his leg over a barrel eyeing over a recent arrival to the bar calling him over. "Hey you wanna play some cards boy."

As the man approached "You guys move let the boys play" Roshio ordered his men to move away to allow the men to play. Though as he did that another was watching named Okome, a tall but large man with wide cheeks compared to a thin forehead, but seemingly no hair. Wearing a yellow tricorne with a bowl of rice from Doskoi Panda on top of it, a purple captain's coat over the rest of his unseen attire.

"You guys keep an eye on him remember he will cheat, you always do whether you play fair or not against Roshio" he stated grabbing a jug of ale knocking it back as he wiped his face with his sleeve.

Just as he did "Cheater" was heard as Roshio shouted before grabbing his knife stabbing the man in the hand as another stabbed the man in the back as Roshio smirked and chuckled before he laid back grabbing his cup of ale knocking it back.

"The bigger the bounty the more power and fame you have silly fucker" as he kicks the man in the head with his extended left leg "Now go sleep with the fishes piece of shit"

@Smileyman @Meme City

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Off The Coast of Jaya
Onboard The Free N' Easy
As the ship approaches the shores of this beautiful island those aboard anticipate the next excursion. The beautiful weather surounding the island was a welcome reprieve from the... dramatic exit of skypiea... and the crew enjoyed it to its fullest. Atop the treehouse styled crows nest, Casca leans on the wooden railing, enjoying the breeze while discussing lipsticks and eyeshadows and other makeups with Kiki. Kiki, being a giant, stands on the deck of the ship, and thus, is able to easily converse with Casca at eye-level. At the helm of the ship a studious man mulls over the results of a recent expirement and its implications for his work going forward.

Professor Dondigo, a man full of contemplation, worried if the tools he had obtained from skypiea had truely been put to the best use possible. At this point he's created inumerable contraptions out of the two dials he obtained, but none of them ever seemed to be 'the one' he was looking for. All of the devices were usefull for what they were designed to do, if not working a little too well in certain cases, but they were all missing something... Both of the dials are very similar in nature, seeming almost only to differ in severity at first. One projects flames, and the other, pure heat. At first the professor surmized that the 'flame' dial was just more powerful and thus hotter than the 'heat' dial. However this is not the case, the heat dial can easily reach temperatures the same as, if not hotter than, the flame dial, and indeed will burn almost anything on contact! It works so well infact that an oven he tried to create using the heat dial nearly burnt down the entire ship! The cookies had only been in the oven for a minute before the entire kitchen turned a hellish red and wooden objects in the room began to catch fire! luckily the professor had built a safety cut-off switch which could be activated from outside the kitchen in the event that something like this would occur. And with the aid of Kiki's massive water-logged cheeks, the fire was doused and a crisis at sea averted. Though... the cookies could not be salveged...

Next to the professor, leaning back against the railing and enjoying a snooze in the warm sunlight, Gatsu dreams of the battle on skypiea. Of Shura, the man who took his left arm in a horrible gamble for victory that wouldn't pay off... A flinch of pain and a twitch run accross his face as he comes back from his slumber to a more peaceful place. Looking down at where his left hand once was he sees the contraption built to replace it. Looking up at the helm, there stands the man who built it... he was thankfull to have such companions. Looking back down, the contraption itself had the appearance of a gauntlet, and though hollow on the inside, the magnets used in its construction made it able to grip a blade and hold it steady. Though cold and unfeeling, it would allow him to continue fighting, and protecting those he wishes to fight for.

The Free N' Easy pulls into port.

(stop the music when your done reading, or just ignore the talking at the very end, you should be done reading by then though.)

The ship comes up along the dock and a noise begins to flood the surounding area. A rythmic sound full of soul and body. Slowly those onboard begin to notice the melodic tune as it gets louder and louder, closer and closer. One by one the crew members peak over the starbord side of the Free N' Easy to see where it's coming from. Who is making this incredible music?

In the open area of the town next to the docks sits a man with a set of drumms, and emminating from him, this beautifuly drumming symphony of sounds. The crew members all depart from the ship, captivated by the sound, they can only look onwards in amazement. All take notice of his impecable form and precision, every stroke of the hand calculated and cunning, wasting no motions, each hand gracefully glides from one surface to the next in a flowing precision like that of an intricate dance form passed down for generations.

Time seems to cease flowing as the world of our protagonists is consumed by the flow of the rythem in this song. What did we come here for? Who is this man? Where did he come from? Where did he learn to play such captivating tunes!?!? None of these questions seemed to matter as they were now simply the audience to this amazing performance. Beat after beat pulsates from the base of their spines as they feel the musical impulses propagate through thier very bones. A movement stirs inside all of them, simple at first though it would not remain that way. The Tapping of a foot here, a rythic nodding of the head there, and a few fingers snapping to the beat... But what started so simply sudenly elevates to a full blown flash mob as the members of the crew begin a choreographed performance of their own! Stepping to the beat and spinnig on demand, a display of style unseen in recent times was brought forth, and the world itself seemed to shine in response.

"Name yourself, one who would bring us music most stylish! We seek to meet your aquiantence!" The professor exclaimed whilst dancing out his excitement with his nakama.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A wry smile sneaked across his face. The island of Jaya had hardly begun to offer its pleasantries and yet, by virtue of sitting alone amongst the crashing waves and occasional distant shout from the workers on the docks, his training had attracted a group of gawkers, ambling up the docks from a freshly moored ship. Rhythmically thumping out sixty-fourth notes with his left hand, he raised right arm into a hearty wave, beckoning them in before dropping it back down into a seismic blast on the bongo. The first audience of many, he mused as they made their way on land.

"I am Bongo Johnson," he announced from his perch, allowing that wry smile to once again present itself. "Allow me to play for you, for I merely request a small pittance."

The soil and sand surrounding him shook and leveled as the percussive blasts from the ornate herringbone set of bongos cut through the air and earth, creating a harmonious rhythm that even the toughest and most spiteful found difficult to restrain from bobbing a head and tapping a foot. Lightning fast triplets and rolls bounced off the woven skin as the unidentified group approached. As they came closer, the rhythm slowed. Ah, now there is a giant. I would have thought it would be much longer before I came across one of this size in my travels. He thought momentarily of reaching for his sidesticks, recently sharpened and ready to orchestrate an attack in a single second. No, not yet. These folk are sailors. They may have some precious cargo to share.

The man who had called out was closest to him now, and another shortly behind him. Some sort of mechanical arm was noticed attached to the second's figure. Thoughts of the sidesticks once again raced through his mind as he slowed to a comparatively gentle thirty-second note pace. The man was approaching fast and who knows what danger this mechanical appendage could represent. Perhaps a roving gang of bandits ready to pilfer the lowly busking musician, taking what little he had carried with him from his homelands. I dare anyone to cast the first stone, and conduct the symphony of their demise. Not sure what to do, he continued playing smoothly while he watched them with a careful eye.

But to his surprise, as they reached him, they paid no attention to him whatsoever. The man who had yelled was dancing furiously, his face full of glee. The others too were moving and grooving, keeping time with the rhythm and allowing their bodies to move and twist with the sound of drums filling the air. Five in all, the crew of the ship were clearly enjoying a pastime they had not partaken in for a long time. These people pose no danger to me, as long as I have my bongos he muttered to himself. No ship like that lands in port without some quest in mind. Perhaps I can gain some knowledge of this island from them.

But first...I did offer a performance, and I am a man of my word!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Port of Jaya.
Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.
Statistics:
60 x 5 = 300
8 str, 7 vit, -2 mind
Stat cap for 60 = 90

Strength: 48

Speed: 90 (80 +10)
-Reaction: 90
-Movement Speed: 90

Vitality: 90 (48+42)
-Durability: 90
-Stamina: 90

Mind: 0 (12 -12)

Haki: 70
-CoO (Awareness) : 50

-CoA: 90

Devil fruit: 90
-Goro Goro No mi: 90

-Gloam Paddling (雷冶金(グローム・パドリング) Gurōmu Padoringu?, literally translated as "Thunder Metallurgy"): The user uses their electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything they desire.(21 Mastery)
-Kari (電光(カリ) Kari?, literally translated as "Volt"): The user heats the air around him with their Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.(31 Mastery)
-Heart Massage (心臓メッサジ Shinzō Messaji?): The user can use their electricity to jump-start their heart if it enters a state of cardiac arrest by applying jolts of electricity to his body.(61 Mastery)
-Sango (稲妻(サンゴ) Sango?, literally translated as "Lightning Flash"): The user unleashes a massive charge of electricity from their hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-El Thor (神の裁き(エル・トール) Eru Tōru?, literally translated as "Judgment of God"): Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, the user focuses a large cluster of electricity above their target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. They can also use this attack to launch a massive lightning stream from their hand.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万V・雷鳥(ヒノ) Sansenman Boruto Hino?, literally translated as "Thunder Bird"):The user creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that they shoot from one of the drums on their back.(31 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Kiten (雷獣(キテン) Kiten?, literally translated as "Thunder Beast"): The user creates a giant wolf-shaped blast of lightning.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V・雷龍(ジャムブウル) Rokusenman Boruto Jamubūru?, literally translated as "Thunder Dragon"): The user taps the top two drums he wears on their back. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two drums much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Max Volt Amaru (MAX 2億V・雷神(アマル) Makkusu Boruto Amaru?, literally translated as "Thunder God"): The user transforms into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S

The ship arrived at the shore of Jaya just as Kiki finished telling Casca all about his favorite makeup boutique. They had discussed everything from its location to all the characteristics which made it his favorite store in full detail.

As they approached the shore Kiki found himself admiring the beautiful country, thinking about where it was located, Kiki thought the crew must have passed it on their way to Skypiea but Kiki could not recall seeing this beauty at all.

Kiki could vaguely hear the beating of a drum as they approached but from the moment the ship docket Kiki was hypnotized by the beat. It was such a hypnotic rhythm that Kiki could barely concentrate enough to step off the ship. He vaguely heard the man's response to some questions that the professor asked.

Kiki was so absorbed by the drums that he did not notice the rest of the crew step from the boat and therefore wasn't reminded yet again about just how few of the crew members were present. It was something that was very difficult for Kiki to deal with but he understood why it was necessary for the crew to temporarily split.

Kiki's body moved to the beat of the drum almost like he had no control over himself. "It has been such a long time since I've heard music that could move me so." he thought when he suddenly blurted out over the voices of everyone else "You are truly skilled with the drums but tell me, what do you call them? I have never seen drums like these before." due to his excitement, the words came out a little higher pitched than he would have liked.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just to inform some changes in the Font Key:
General Narration

Roshio:
"Talking"
Thinking Process

Okome:
"Talking"
Thinking Process

Saruyama Alliance:
NPC Character: "Talking"
NPC Character: Thinking
~ South Grave / Saruyama Alliance ~
Masira: "Hey guys the fishing lines are over there" as he pointed his finger maybe today we can get a good catch and batch.
Shoujou: "Hey you better save enough for us too bro" as he turned around "Guys make sure the ship is ready so we can set sail"
Cricket: you guys.

The day glistened the beauty of the sun as it radiated off the sea before them with morning sea life creatures and life. It is a peaceful life and the perfect time for diving. As Masira's group prepared themselves as they headed out ensuring their fishing hook and line's were in good shape as they left out in a smaller boat for the beautiful morning catches.

~ Mock Town ~
~ Wild Cherry Bar ~
Roshio as right after he kicked the dead corpse of the man that challenged him earlier that he scammed. He then raised his right arm as he signaled over for Okome. "Okome get rid of the body, no blood no nothing got it?" he then sighed as he took another few gulps of his drink.

Okome stood up walking over to Roshio getting on one knee "Yes sir" as he bowed down and then turned around "You guys help out i'll tell you where to dispose of it."

Roshio then stood up and walked over to the bartender/bar lady and grabbed his knife out "This is on you bitch, got it" he stared at her and smiled as he turned around and walked out, seems like a lovely day for no shits given as he gleefully smirked closing his eyes taking a dose of sun light to his face.

"I'mma go for a fucking shit and some sleep, by the way you" as he pointed at one of his men "Once Okome is done he can do whatever the fuck he likes." He then proceeded to walk away from the Bar as he headed directly to the place he was staying.

Just in the space of a few moments Jaya, more importantly Mock Town lived to its tale. Many citizens wished now was the time that Roshio and his boys where no longer. They remembered back when the man Cricket use to be the neighborhood thug whom they preferred as he was never this barbaric. This was a place that was shifted in power and it looked like just like a hay on a windy day the tide was changing yet again.

@Smileyman @Meme City @BongoJohnson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jaya - Mock Town Docks
The beautiful beat of the drums echoed through the very souls of those who could hear it, uplifting their spirits as it played along. After a short while spent dancing to the tune the professor began to feel quite parched. "I say, I would surely enjoy a beverage right about now, what's say we pick this party up and go get some refreshments? KiKi, Is there perhaps a saloon nearby?"

"Hell ya! Let's get some booze!" Gatsu shouts as he shuffles to the beat. "That's the best idea you've had in a while Doc."

"I beg your pardon my friend but you've not yet seen my latest inventions..."
Dondigo says confidently as he does a spin and pointing pose while keeping tempo with the song. "...and if i do say so myself, they are quite marvelous..."

Cut To Flashback
In the lab onboard the Free And Easy​
Inside his lab, the professor toils away at new ideas and projects, some old and unfinished, some new and promising, and also unfinished... Today we join the professor as he stumbles upon a revelation. On a lab bench are the torn remains of a previous power suit, as well as a few different dials strewn about. Dondigo takes a few scraps of the suit in his hands, examining the torn threads and wiring. "Worthless..." The professor remarks to himself as he ponders the use of his creation. "This blasted thing may have done its job, but only just... If I were to arm the crew with this nonsense it would only give them a false sense of protection." During the crews last excursion on the sky island of skypiea the professor had done just that however. At the time he thought that it would at least provide a modicum of protection against whatever opposed them. And for a while it seemed to do just that, but it soon became clear that they were woefully inadequate. All of the suits worn by the crew that day had been destroyed, and had served only to lessen the impact of a single blow in most cases. "Not only does the material need to be much stronger, but it needs to pack much more of a punch as well. I may need to go back to the drawing board..."

Just then the professor glances up at the dials on his bench and his mind begins racing. "These dials have such outrageous potential... come to think of it, most of the samples I brought back have some... interesting properties..." He looks towards the corner of the room where a large pile of samples from skypiea lay unpacked waiting to be organized and put away. Though it was all "labeled" it strongly resembled a pile of debris... large branches, and coils of plant fibers, giant leaves and flowers from the forest, and even a few samples of the special clouds and their different varients. "I suppose it's time for some..." He begins as he adjusts his spectacles. "...material analysis..."

"Mwuahahaha..."

"MWUAHahahaha..."

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

End of flashback​

"Relax Doc. I'm just bustin your balls." Gatsu retorts as he starts moonwalks down the street.

"Where are you going?" asks Casca as she pops and locks in place.

"The Bar!" He responds

"Is he even going the right way Kiki? can you see it from up there?" Casca asks unsure of Gatsu's sense of direction.

"You should join us bongo man, I'm really diggin these tunes!" Gatsu shouts back as he continues moonwalking down the street.

Top Bottom