Characters and Groups Kaido's son

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shot in the dark: a new character who's completely unlike his dad in a lot of ways. Someone who'll join the young crew of Momo, Toko, and Tama in saving the day at some crucial juncture later on. If Momo's to join the Starwhats as a Cabin Boy ( leaning towards this ), then he's gonna need someone to be the Buggy to his Shanks.

That's just one possibility out of a million at this point tho.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shot in the dark: a new character who's completely unlike his dad in a lot of ways. Someone who'll join the young crew of Momo, Toko, and Tama in saving the day at some crucial juncture later on. If Momo's to join the Starwhats as a Cabin Boy ( leaning towards this ), then he's gonna need someone to be the Buggy to his Shanks.

That's just one possibility out of a million at this point tho.
I can actually see his son being polar opposite of Kaido or even worse version of Kaido

But i wonder.
If Kaido wants him to see BM is it maybe bcs BM is his mom he never met

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The current possibilities:

1) The "Ace" of the Beast Pirates (New character)
He could be a youngster or some kind of heir, always in hidance and protected by Kaido (explaining why he sticks on his location on Onigashima and doesn't personally leave to expand anymore. This would make it a long term mystery revolving around Kaido's past. The "Prince"!

2) A cildren of Big Mom and Kaido!
A hot take from back then was that the big Triplets (Kata, Oven and Daifuku) are Kaido's sons. Daifuku right now is with Linlin, this could be the moment Daifuku has to present himself. The vibes of Linlin dressing herself up gives me a vibe that she does it for Kaido to bring back old feelings of their relationship. Daifuku is aware of it and is now pressured into the role of a "Prince". The "Prince" theme fits his 1001 Nights theme with the Djinn powers. He would take the "Prince" role.

3a) Toddler Theory!
It is either a Toddler or a young Child (around the age of 8, Oda likes that number for some reasons lel). This would make the child of Kaido a hyper potent enemy for Momonosuke. A future match up or some big plot around it.

3b) The Dragon DNA!
Kaido ask about Momonosuke who was planned to be kidnapped from the start. He refers to him as "Son" because the fruit he ate is related to Kaido's fruit, probably due to some secret Vegapunk experiments while Kaido was captured once.
Momonosuke will get some big secrets about Kaido revealed as some kind of "opening up".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bigger question is other than Big Mom what woman would be crazy enough to deal with the strongest creature in the worlds D and live to tell the tale?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would be cool if he's an edgy type of character similar to Katakuri. Would fit the role of the awaited 'Ace' of the Beast Pirates.

Though I feel Oda's gonna drag it on atleast until the next 5-6 chapters before revealing him. Next chapter I can see the Flying Six be revealed and maybe a number or two. Which I'm hyped for!, sad we gotta wait another week for the chapter but unfortunately that's life.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was a horned Underworld Broker back in Punk Hazard. Has a similar cloak to what Kaido wears and he mentioned Jack. Kaido Jr? :pepehmm:

• Wow
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was a horned Underworld Broker back in Punk Hazard. Has a similar cloak to what Kaido wears and he mentioned Jack. Kaido Jr? :pepehmm:
Hmmm. Nice catch.. So we have Pekoms and Eggman.. The old man in tobacco ia clearly the revo.. He is a spy..

Kaidos son? I would love to believe that.. He mentioned Jack so prob referring to Beast Pirate's Jack himself..

Who are the other nice looking dudes? And wtf killer is doing there.? I don't recall

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't tell me you wanna apply this on Kaidou :weirdpeep:
That movie is nightmare fuel.

On topic: i guess it might aswel be someone we've seen, at first i also thought it could be Jack but it's kinda weird that all of a sudden he would call him his son and not just Jack as he did.
So, my guess is a completely new character yet to be introduced.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As others have theorized, I'm betting that's actually Karasu, who's spying on the Revolutionaries on behalf of another bigtime mystery player hiding behind Kaido, be it Wang Zhi, Shiki, or whomever. The Rox have planted agents everywhere, e.g. Weevil in the Shichibukai. My theory is that Moriah and Doflamingo have copied alot from Kaido and Co.'s playbook, so I'd imagine Doffy arranging Vergo's covert insertion into the Marines was something he copied off another Rox leader.

All that talk about dissidents at Udon risking the loss of limbs, bout time we saw an actual victim of such threats. S'why we didn't get much of a gander of Karasu's arms n legs. And his powers are the result of eating a special SMILE or several of the same kind, something like that. He's basically the logia equivalent of a crow zoan, he can transform his body ( and reform his missing limbs ) into a flock of crows.

That's my take on it at least.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As others have theorized, I'm betting that's actually Karasu, who's spying on the Revolutionaries on behalf of another bigtime mystery player hiding behind Kaido
I'll be honest i kinda forgot about him but that would be a great twist.
Speaking of which is hit devil fruit confirmed to be zoan or not, i can't remember.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am really hoping Kaidos son is polar opposite of Kaido

Like Mou Ten is different Mou Bu and Ouhon is different from Ousen

Top Bottom