Island Kano Country

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #6 Part 2
@Dream

Kano Country: Royal Palace Court Yard

Not too long after the events that unfolded at the port, the Happo Navy remained preoccupied with their training, sparring amongst themselves under the watch of folded armed Sai. The man smirked to himself in approval, the Happo Navy's combat prowess had improved dramatically since they faced off against Kallavan. However, it wouldn't be long before one of his men ran up to him with extreme urgency, carrying with him a message from commander Pabu.

"SIR, we've just received word from Commander Pabu! We're under the invasion of the Silver Vampirates and what we can assume to be their allies! He and Fox Hound are stationed at a temple on the outskirts of the city and are requesting back up if it's possible, how do we proceed?" said the man with a grim expression.

"Tell Pabu his concerns have been acknowledged. Contact Boo and have him back them up at the temple! We'll stay here protect the palace at all costs!" Sai replied in an stern tone. With that the soldier saluted, before carrying out the orders he was given.

The thick built man would turn then around and instruct the training soldiers to prepare for battle, they needed to be as on guard as possible, lest the Vampirates make it through the others at the temple. Pulling out his Den Den Mushi, feeling remorseful for having to disturb his grandfather's urgent meeting, but he had no choice but to contact the Don.

"Brother, I hope you be careful..."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #7 Part 3
@Dream

With negotiations over and a fresh alliance formed, Chinjao and "Oden" made the final preparations to take their leave and make their way to King Ramen's palace. However, their progress would be cut short by an unexpected call from the Don's grandson, Sai.

"*Gacha* I apologize for the intrusion grandfather! Truly, deeply sorry!" He began, begging for forgiveness.

"It's okay Sai. What do you want?"

"We've just received a report from Pabu! There's a high possibility that the Kano Country is currently under invasion by the Silver Vampirates."
Sai replied.

Chinjao's expression grew grim. This was the worst possible news. Why now of all times? Alliance or no, they were still weren't ready. There was still a lot of preparation to be done, an invasion from the likes of the Silver Vampirate would set them back greatly. "Are you sure about this?"Chinjao questioned.

"Yes. Some of the Happo Navy, along with Fox Hound, have already engaged them. Boo is on his way to back them up as we speak, however we are unaware of their true numbers or if they are invading from one direction only."

"Understood. We're about the head to the palace now, ensure that the King is protected at all costs!" Chinjao replied in a hurry.

"Yes grandfather! *Gacha*" Hanging up, Chinjao turned towards "Oden", his face hardened by the turn of events. Unable to read his expression under the mask, Chinjao finally spoke. "We're going to need your help earlier than expected. If what my grandson said is true, then we can't afford anything less than your strength! The Silver Vampirates are no pushovers."

"Oden" clenched his fist in response. "You can count on me." He said in response, "Let's kick their ass!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country - # 8
@Infinity

Witnessing those who attacked flee, instead of following suit we needed to know if we were on the same page between ourselves. But right now, one of us was away from the others and another hid in the shadows.

[Namor McKenzie]: " So your Roland and your Grogg, remember they attacked us first so we want first dibs. The line begins behind us. Anyways Cu i suggest we attack now whilst they regroup. "​

[Roland Sparda]: " Namor, was it? ... I'm sorry but i want that lady as she bared her aim at me so she's mine "​

[Grog Strongjaw]: " But i want that butterfly, no fair. She's mine, she's like my first friend or was it a pet? "

Roland looked back at Grog and began to laugh, until i spoke.

[Cu Chulainn]: " Before we attack lets rendevous with Kurama. Namor do you still have the Den Den Mushi, call him and get him to meet up. "​

Namor listened as he pulled out a Den Den Mushi from his pocket as he called Kurama which would be answered.

[purururu]

[gacha]

[Kurama]: " Hello? ... "​

[Namor McKenzie]: " It's Namor, we need to rendevous now as we need everybody before we attack them for attacking us "​

[Kurama]: " Okay Namor, I'll meet up soon "​

Just hearing those words from Kurama was enough for me as i walked a few meters ahead of the others and then spoke.

[Cu Chulainn]: " We are attacking now, and remember this they attacked us first "​

As we made our way before a temple that was before a large structured building, i stood before the others. Kurama was still nowhere to be seen but i trusted him enough to have our backs. Then raised my arm with my spear and pointed at the temple and large structure

[Cu Chulainn]: " Hassay ayaeeh hasseey ehhh hathehh ayaeeh hasseey haaaaaah ayaeeh hassay ssseya seethaaa ssss saahthay haa ssssehhh aaah aayaa hasseey haa ssseya ssss ssssaytha "​

I'd hiss out the words that were nothing but translated as "For the Glory of the Vampirates"

War was declared as an all-out battle was about to commence

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #8
@Dream

Kano Country: The Temple

The Vampirate's element of surprise had been completely vanquished. The Happo Navy in it's entirety were now fully aware of their presence and now the gears of war slowly cranked, having been set into motion for the first time since Kallavan arrived all those months ago. On the outskirts of Kano Country within a temple, Pabu and Fox Hound were locked deep in discussion regarding their strategy in countering the pirate threat. However, Caitlyn's eyes quickly flashed blue due to the passive effect of her observation haki. Their time had run out.

"They're outside." Caitlyn said with a lowered voice. Grabbing the edge of her hat, she took her rifle in hand causing the others to be on high alert. Vi kissed her knuckles as she rose to her feet in a crouched position while Pabu, Mechamaru and the rest of the Happo Navy kept their distance.

"Hassay ayaeeh hasseey ehhh hathehh ayaeeh hasseey haaaaaah ayaeeh hassay ssseya seethaaa ssss saahthay haa ssssehhh aaah aayaa hasseey haa ssseya ssss ssssaytha" These strange words hissed by the pirate sent a chill down everyone's spines. A language none of them had heard in their lives. But that was to be expected, afterall the Vampirates and their abilities were just as enigmatic as the Spada's.

Mechamaru turned to Caitlyn.
"The pirate with the spear is leading the assault. Our chances of victory is 0%." The cyborg positioned himself near the open doorway, causing everyone to raise their eyebrow in confusion. "All of you run through the back of the temple, use the forest as cover. I will prepare a diversion."

"Mechamaru you idiot! Don't do something so reckless!" Vi protested. However, Mechamaru brushed off her words and prepared to attack. "I can be rebuilt. You people cannot. Do not question me, just run for it!" His head suddenly shifted around, protruding a cannon from his mouth in preparation for his next attack.

"You heard Mechamaru! Lets go!"Caitlyn shouted, jumping to her feet. Vi hesitated before doing the same and with that, the others escaped through the back of the temple leaving the cyborg alone inside. He jumped infront of the door, discharging the highest output of his energy and Haki from both palms and mouth, which enveloped his body completely. "NOW, ULTIMATE CANNON!"

He unleashed a massive blast of energy fired from his mouth cannon at the group of pirates in an attempt to at the very least deal heavy damage to them and buy enough time to gain distance.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ A:+3+ 2= 8. Island Level

War had now begun.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country - # 9
@Infinity

I should've used my Awareness Haki in sensing the members of the Fox Hound, so using here to have it where Cu sensed their presence.
We stood before the temple as i raised my arm pointing my spear/lance at the temple, with my eyes squinting indicating my aura would resonate outwards then back knowing it was them.
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 100
The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated. Adds sensing emotions, killing intent, power level, and general health.
At 81+, sensory ability becomes passive within half the user’s maximum range.
100 x 2 = 200 meters and at Level 100 it is now a passive at 100/50 meters

I'd then hiss my words in my native tongue of the Reptillians as a means of a warcry for what was to come to place fear and shivers down to the spine of those who heard.
[Cu Chulainn]: " Hassay ayaeeh hasseey ehhh hathehh ayaeeh hasseey haaaaaah ayaeeh hassay ssseya seethaaa ssss saahthay haa ssssehhh aaah aayaa hasseey haa ssseya ssss ssssaytha "​
This would send shivers into my comrades as well who became startled, tightening their grip on their weapons from Namor grabbing his Trident as he peered at me, Grog tightening his grip on his war axe as Roland gripped his gun. Each of them out of instinct was alerted and on edge, though despite the situation it was just the war cry that got them that way.

Like a sixth sense, i focused my gaze at the door informing me that something was coming as my eyes glimmered triggering my Kenbunshoku Haki.

[Grog]: " Yo dude that's some creepy BS. Can you speak in a language that i can understand? "​

I gripped my spear as it darkened in hue with aura in preparation of whatever may come. Then the mechanic cyborg that i clashed with harbored a huge beam that blew through the door disintegrating it as it dawned closer to me as i raised my arm before me then twirled it around.

[Cu Chulainn]: " Long Range Protection "​

Long Range Protection: Should the user be more than 2 tiers quicker or higher than more than 2 opponents they can use the spear to divert any incoming damage.
Requirement: Scales on Mastery (up to 91 Mastery) - DPR: C-S (using DPR A so 51 mastery)
Cu Str = 120 = Town Level
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening

Total DPR = Large Country Level

Mechamaru DPR = Island Level

Result = Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR
*Note; It's gonna be diverted back at Mechimaru
Mechamaru will be hit by his own attack at Town Level

I rotated my spears rapidly as the cannon blasted would push me back as a trail of my feet trampled into the ground then trailed back a good two or so meters as hurled my spear reflecting the attack back at Mechamaru.

Then commanding the others around me

[Cu Chulainn]: " There were likely others so pursue anyone who might've escaped the back route. "​

Namor nodded with Roland and Grog all charging toward the back of the temple.

From afar Vergil just simply bemused to himself making a sniggering remark.

[Vergil]: " Tcch, what an ignorant fool "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #9
@Dream

War had begun in Kano Country. Caitlyn, Vi and the rest of their group, brought together at the Kano Country Port through fate, ran at top speed through the lush forests that resided between the temple and the main city. Their companion, Mechamaru, had chosen to face the group of pirates that invaded the country alone, intending to buy his comrades enough time to gain some distance. He unleashed a massive blast of energy from his mouth cannon, a beam of killing intent, discintegrating the doorway as it flew toward Cu Chulainn and his line of companions.

The Vampirate gripped his spear, raising his arm before darkening the weapon and rotating it rapidly at massively hypersonic speeds. The strange man intended to take the attack head on. And that he did. The two attacks collided with each other, breaking the wind as the pirate defended himself. Deep trails marked the ground, his feet leaving behind permanment indents as he got pushed back by the power of the cyborg's ultimate weapon. Mechamaru's eyes scanned deilgently. Surely he was overpowering the Vampirate Commander? Nay. Their struggle was short lived. Hurling his spear upwards, Cu Chulainn sent the the beam flying back towards the cyborg!

"Incredible! Even the Ultimate Cannon is nothing in the face of this monster!" Mechamaru exclaimed. Baffled, he raised both his arms quickly, crossing them before bracing for impact. The redirected Ultimate Cannon collided with the body of it's user, resulting in an explosion that sent him flying backwards at hypersonic speeds, destroying the ancient the temple in the process.

Redirected Attack:
120: 5. Town Level

Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level
DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Smoke, dust, and debris flew in all directions, as what remained of the old building collapsed in on itself, resulting in a mushroom cloud that could be visable even from the palace. All the while, Mechamaru's body had become airborne, trailing smoke as he careened over the forest canopy.

Meanwhile, the trio and soldiers moved quickly through the forest, having gained some considerable distance from the temple. Pabu's mind had been preoccupied, as his men had struggled to keep the entire time, becoming scattered the further they advanced. The commander couldnt help but be concerned for their safety, afterall most of his unit were only new recruits. The sudden explosion of the temple caused them all suddenly in surprise as the massive smoke cloud followed, fully coming into view.

"MECHAMARU!", exclaimed in disbelief and anger.

Caitlyn's eyes flashed blue, indicating her usage of Observation Haki. Gripping tightly onto her rifle, Caitlyn tipped her hat, sensing the oncoming pirates who moved just as quickly in pursuit.

"They're coming! Brace yourselves!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country - # 10
@Infinity

With subtle effort despite having my feet dig further down and with a trail of me being pushed back was visible on the ground. I simply tightened my grip on my spear and sighed, completely not even interested after seeing what the cyborg was capable of. Though with the simulation of what just occurred the temple that was housing Mechamaru and the others disintegrated the ancient relic of a bygone era of Kano. Mechamaru rose from the explosion and became airborne then careened over the forest canopy.

[Cu Chulainn]: " I'm done with this charade "​

Namor, Roland, and Grog trailed the others as despite the swift movement of those within the Fox Hound they weren't that far behind, as if hunting their prey. Each of them ran through the shrubbery of the forest with animal life being alerted as they dispersed from the chase, with Grog trailing behind with each step a huge thump could be heard.

[Roland]: " Hey you two let's disperse and commence a pincering attack. Grog you continue going true and straight, with me and Namor attacking from the side. "​

Namor hearing this was a little shocked at the battle plan.

[Namor]: " I like it "​

Namor quickly glanced backwards noting Kurama was missing as he must've gone his own way.

[Grog]: " I like this idea, wait for me BUTTERFLY! "​

Grog made a beeline with Caitlyn before him as he gripped his war axe as he torpedoed into the air as his axe shined as momentum and gravity brought the giant down as he proceeded to swing his axe down.

[Grog]: " ᛞᛖᛗᛟᚾ ᛒᛖᚨᚱ "​

Grog Str = 81 - 100 = Large Building Level
ᛞᛖᛗᛟᚾ ᛒᛖᚨᚱ (Onikuma: "demon bear".) This is one of the greatest techniques utilized by the Bear Totem Berserkir. The signature attack has the warrior focus all their energy and power into a vicious, close range slashing attack. Many warriors wield two weapons and perform a cross action cut, while warriors that wield one weapon opt for a powerful overhead slash. This technique can be used by select warriors that are able to use Styrkur or haki on their hands to form bear claws.
Requirement for One Weapon
>71 in Strength and Mastery - DPR A (Slash Technique)
DPR A = +3
Total DPR = City Level

From one side Namor swiftly darted through the forest as he saw Vi from the side who'd be sidetracked by Grog charging from the front. He then raised his hand generating a ball in his hand from a droplet from the moisture used from the trees of the forest he then hurled the droplet with a little bit of aura that he enhanced with.

Namor = 101 = City Block Level
Uchimizu (literally meaning "Water Shot"): The user hurls a simple droplet of water at his opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by their immense fishman strength.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
DPR B = + 3
+1 CoA
Total DPR = Island Level

From the other side using the shrubbery he then raised his hand up holding his gun taking note of the wind as he peered in the distance aimed at Caitlyn's hand as he locked and loaded as he pressed his finger on the trigger.

[Roland Sparda]: " Peek-a-boo, i found you "​

Roland Gun Mastery = 100 = Large Building Level
100 Gunslinging Mastery: 5 S+ rank bullets. Unlimited A-rank bullets. (DPR A Bullet used)
DPR A = +3
Total DPR = City Level

With the pincer attack in motion, another hunter lay dormant as he observed with another who kept his focus on the direction that Mechamaru peered to. He swiftly darted through the forest with a dog in his way as he swung his sword swiftly in motion cutting the dog in two.

[Vergil]: " Get out of the way stupid mutt "​

In the time of the pincer attack, i made my way towards the group noting them as he i used the way of the forest using a fallen log as a trampoline as i charged over Grog with my hand turning vile purple.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #10
@Dream

Mechamaru's careening body crashed heavily to the far left of his comrades, resulting in a visable explosion of dirt, stone and flora on the outskirts of the Kano Capital. Buying his friends time but not enough, the pirates advanced quickly began setting their strategy into motion, sending dozens of Kano's fauna fleeing in the wake of their pursuit.

Catching up to Fox Hound in no time at all, they commenced a pincer attack. Their first target was none other than the "Blue Sparrow" herself. Caitlyn Kiramman. The Gunslinger tipped her hat, already sensing their advance with her Haki.

"After me huh?"She said with a drop of sweat down her temple.

The large man, who went by the name Grog, rushed forward with a massive leap, swinging his axe downwards towards the blue wearing women, shocking Vi with his sudden advance! Simultaneously, Namor and Roland came rushing in from the sides, with the enemy Gunslinger cocking his gun before firing a bullet at Caitlyn, aiming to disable her hands, while Namor summoned a droplet of water and launched it, aiming to incapacitate Vi. As the attacks came rushing in, the Blue Sparrow kicked off the ground, pushing her body backwards managing to avoid incoming attacks by only a hair! Grog's axe caused the earth beneath his feet to give away into a crator, while Roland's bullet whizzed past, piercing through the trunks of several trees before disappearing into the distance. Under normal circumstances, a sudden attack like that would have meant her funeral. But her mastery in "Awareness" saved her, atleast this time. However, Vi wouldnt be as lucky. Not possessing Observation Haki herself, she was blindsighted by Namor's Water Shot, and it pierced through the flesh of her left shoulder like butter.

Vi's Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level

Namor's Attack: 101: City Block Level
DPR B = + 3
+1 CoA
Total DPR = Island Level

Result: DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

"UGH!" The Pink Hornet gave a grimace of pain, dropping to her knees while holding her wounded shoulder.

"Vi!!!" Caitlyn shouted in a panic, but she wouldn't get the opportunity to counter attack. The dreaded Cu Chulainn had finally caught up, leaping over Grog with a purple clad hand. Was this the end for Fox Hound? Suddenly, eight arrows tore through the shrubbery. A set of two each aimed at every individual pirate, including the jumping Cu Chulainn. These weren't normal quivers, each were imbued with haki and supernatural energy that carried explosive properties. Meaning, once they hit their mark, the would explode on contact, potentially giving the members of Fox Hound their bearings.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + A:3 + 2= 8. Island (Each) Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country - # 11
@Infinity

Just in the nick of time Caitlyn utilised her awareness haki to maneuver herself out of the reach of Grog's attack but would feel the physical onslaught via the pressure that Grog imbued himself within. Grog had placed a tremendous amount of determination in taking Caitlyn only for her to move though the momentum and gravity of the attack had the earth below take an intimidating onslaught that it cracked under pressure.

Grog appeared shocked at first from what just happened as he looked confused

[Grog Strongjaw]: " Huh, how did i miss? "​

However, that wasn't all Caitlyn was just barely able to maneuver out of but as she did the air whizzed as a trail of shooting bullet caused friction as it torpedoed its way towards her only missing narrowly.

Roland would simply smirk menacingly as he then vanished into the wilderness as he made his next move but he'd bumped into another.

[Dr. Dennis Kurama]: " Roland, i have a plan care to lend me your ears? "​

Roland hearing this smiled as he responded.

[Roland Sparda]: " I'm all ears "​

With me charging and catapulting above Grog my eyes glimmered in crimson revealing the use of Kenbunshoku Haki being used as the purple vile energy transmitted would then throb as i raised my hand out before me as a purple layer of purple ooze surrounded me like a shield. The will of myself would transcend the shield into generating an outwards extra shield as it manifested into a further wall.

[Cú Chulainn]: " Toxia Guard "​

>Observation Haki (Awareness): 100
The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated. Adds sensing emotions, killing intent, power level, and general health.
At 81+, sensory ability becomes passive within half the user’s maximum range.
100 X 2 = 200 meters

Cu = Base Str = 120 = Town Level
The GIF from here
Toxia Guard: The user moves their arms forward in a cross, creating a large shield of poison that defends the user from the enemy's attacks
61 Strength, Durability and Toxia - DPR A
+3 = DPR A
+1 Haki

Total DPR = Small Country Level
Small Continent vs Island Level = Result Cu takes no damage but its not a technique that sends an attack back out back to the responder so it just cancels it out.

As the arrows landed generating explosions with a huge resounding boom with a gale forming traversing outwards at the eye of the storm i still appeared unscathed in the bubble. I simply oversaw the attack not put a dent into the shield as i tried to pinpoint the direction of the attack.

Namor spotting his opportunity had his forearms coated in hardening as he made a beeline for Vii and aimed for he torso as his fist clenched as hard he could as he let out a tremendous close-range attack.

[Namor]: " Samegawara Seiken! " as he roared.​

Namor Base Str = 81 = Large Building Level
Samegawara Seiken (鮫瓦正拳 Samegawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Shark Tile True Punch"): A powerful straight punch that is strong enough to send the shadow-powered Gekko Moriah reeling. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #11
@Dream

Bolts flew towards the Vampirate commander at massively hypersonic speeds. Making a direct hit, several explosions were unleashed, sending powerful shockwaves traversing through the forest. Vi and Caitlyn remained still, stunned and unsure of what was going on. When the smoke cleared, Cu had revealed his poison coated arms, having managed to avoid damage completely with his strange abilities. Another arrow flew towards Cu from his left, more powerful than the last, packing explosive power.
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + S:+4 + 2= 9. Small Country Level
Gaining enough time to slightly recover, Vi rose to her feet just in time to face her incoming attacker. The Fishman quickly rushed the Pink hornet, intending to unleash a merciless straight punch aimed towards her torso. "Samegawara Seiken!"

"So it was you!"
Vi shouted as her shoulder throbbed. "Let's see what you got asshole!" The Pink Hornet entered a traditional orthodox stance, placing her left foot farther in front of the right foot. As Namor's fist drew close, Vi sends a hardened before right fist upwards launching it downwards aiming at the top the Atlantian's fist. "Chopping Right!"
Chopping Right
The user sends their right fist upwards behind them and then launches it downward toward their opponent. The technique adds extra weight to the punch, making it seem as if the opponent is getting hit from a punch from a different weight class. The technique benefits off the user being tall and having long arms due to being able to put more weight into it.
81 Mastery 81 Strength DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ S:+4 + 2= 9. Small Country Level

81: 3. Large Building Level DPR: A = +3 +2 Hardening = 8. Island Level

Result: Vi's Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR
Her Remaining DPR: 101-119: 4. City Block Level
Vi slammed her fist above Namor's with enough force to feel like it came from a different weight class, sending his arm flying towards the ground! But, the Pink Hornet wasnt done. Straightening her stance, she threw two quick, sharp punches from her left, aiming at Namor's head. "Jab!"
Jab
The Jab (ジャブ, Jabu) is a quickly thrown punch. The user throws a quick, sharp punch typically aimed at an opposing boxer's head. While similar to a straight when executed, jabs tend to be much quicker and more compact. In return, a boxer's jabs are rarely stronger or equal in strength to their straights.
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Strength.
11-40 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
41-60 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
61-80 Mastery: Destructive potency: A

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ A:+3 + 2= 8. Island Level (For each Jab)
Following that, she positioned her fist at her stomach, throwing an upward punch with her right arm, while twisting her waist counter-clockwise, she ending her throw with with her arm bent at a 90 degree angle, aiming at Namor's jaw. "Uppercut!"
Uppercut
The Uppercut is a punch used in boxing usually directed towards the opponent's jaw. With their fist positioned at their stomach, the user throws an upward punch with their dominant arm while twisting their waist counter-clockwise, ending the throw in front of them with their arm bent at a 90 degree angle.
61 Mastery 61 Strength DPR: A
81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ A:+3 + 2= 8. Island Level
Caitlyn gripped her rifle tightly and used Soru to vanish into the treeline. She stared down her scope, aiming her rifle at Grog before aiming a haki coated bullet at the brutish man's right leg. "Bang."
71 Gunslinging Mastery: 25 A-rank bullets.

DPR: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ A:+3 + 2= 8. Island Level

24 A-Rank Bullets Left

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country - # 12
@Infinity

The receptor of my eyes glowed in the early hours of the day, the stilts turned towards the left as the arrow fired ventured as it cut through the air towards me. My scales glowed in an invisible aura as my palms hardened changing the hue of the scales to a darker color indicating my frustration through my will as I cutched on my spear immediately disregarding the arrow as I swung it outwards.

[Cú Chulainn]: " Sweep ... This is getting boring now "​

Cu Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Sweep = DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Large Country Level

Upon impact, the bolt would explode mid-air as the one who'd fire them would assume it landed and hit me. Though using the momentum of the spear being swung outwards the explosions would take place a little further away from me as the wind blew the dust of the explosion would travel revealing no damage was done.

My eyes immediately turned towards someone else as i torpedoed towards their direction as the games were no over

Namor believing having gotten the one up on Vi was shocked to have her immediately react to him as she transitioned her movement charging her fist as she slammed her fist into Namor's. The fists would meet as a brief struggle took place as the clash of fists would generate a boom that would travel outwards a few meters.

Vi's attack leftover = City Block Level
Namor Dura = 101 = City Block Level

Result = DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Namor's thought was damn she's strong but Vi would immediately begin her next attack as Namor also prepared for a close-range fight was about to heat up between the duo. Namor clutched his trident in his hands with his hands as he swung his trident in a circle before him.

[Namor McKenzie]: " Don't get ahead of yourself, Trident Spin! "​

Namor Str = 101 = City Block Level
DPR S = +4
Trident Spin: Namor spins his trident rapidly over his head that it creating a strong circular offence and defence.
- DPR S, requires 81 Cursed Trident, Neptune, 81 Strength
Vi's Jab = Island Level

Result = Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR
City Block Level (x2) will go back to Vi

Namor would chuckle as the sound of the trident meeting Vi's fists would be enough and using momentum Namor would jump backwards.

Vi then would then charge her fists and throw yet another attack as Namor's eyes glimmered red showing him using Kenbunshoku Haki in the mastery of precognition as he foresaw the incoming attack.

Namor then allowed the moisture in the air to allow his fish-like scales to sweat as the ground below produced a puddle as he then grabbed his trident and pressed it against the puddle.

[Namor McKenzie]: " Ocean Sprint! "​

Namor Precognition Mastery = 100
The user has increased reaction speed (Mastery x 0.1) within (Mastery x 0.4) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
100 x 0.1 within 100 x 0.4 meters = Reaction Speed (101) + 10 = 111 within 40 meters

Ocean Sprint
Ocean Sprint: The technique allows the users to move at a disappearing speed in order to avoid attacks or to attack at an incredible speed and with greater power. To do this, Namor harnesses water and wets the ground. And by pressing his trident multiple times against the water or wet ground, he can surpass his movement speed limit. The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1-turn cooldown
Movement Speed = 85
Mastery = 100/5 = 20
Movement Speed with Ocean Sprint = 85 + 20 = 105 in Movement Speed

Grog would remain oblivious as he looked around not seeing Caitlyn who escaped his view would target Grog and further charged her technique in haki had an easy target pin=pointed. However what she didn't realise was she was in someone else's hunting tactic, as another targetted the very gun of Caitlyn and the moment the bullet would be fired as he used the distance to hide himself. He charged his palms in haki that would then traverse through his gun and into the bullet as a bang would be heard as it blitzed toward Caitlyn's aim of Grog's right leg.

[Roland Sparda]: " Enter the magnificent Roland "​

Roland Mastery = 100
A Rank Bullet = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level

The bullet would meet Caitlyn's fired bullet trajectory that would clash immediately disintegrating upon impact as a sonic boom resonated as Grog turned towards Caitlyn and smirked.

[Grog Strongjaw]: " I found you butterfly! "​

As he flexed his muscles and clutched his axe before him as he jumped into the air performing a summersault as he used the momentum of gravity to fall with his axe that would be charged in haki as he roared slamming his axe right towards Caitlyn.

[Grog Strongjaw]: " ᚡᚨᛚᚺᚨᛚᛚᚨ'ᛋ ᚨᚱᚱᛁᚡᚨᛚ "​

ᚡᚨᛚᚺᚨᛚᛚᚨ'ᛋ ᚨᚱᚱᛁᚡᚨᛚ: The warrior charges towards the target then performs a summersault then uses the momentum and gravity to slam the axe down at the target.
Requirement: (Scales on Mastery)
81 in Strength and 81 in Mastery - DPR S
Grog Base Str = 100 = Large Building Level
+2 Hardening
DPR S = +4

With Namor now no longer in the viewpoint of Vi who would perform a uppercut wouldn't realise that i landed slamming into the ground behind her.

[Cú Chulainn]: " Withdraw or I'll kill you "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kano Country #12
@Dream

Yet again, Cu made quick work of the explosive arrow, destroyed it quickly with a swing of his spear, causing it to explode mid air. Asuming he had finally hit his mark, Pabu leaped out of the brush with a satified look in his eyes, holding in his hands a black and gold crossbow teeming with supernatural power. Cu's mysterious assailant had finally revealed himself.

Level 60
Strength: 30 (Race: +12) = 42
Agility: 71 (Race: +12) = 83
-Movement: 83
-Reaction: 83
Vitality: 71(Race: +12) = 83
-Durability: 83
-Stamina: 83
Haki: 66 (Race: +18) = 84

-Armaments: 84
-Awareness: 84
Fighting Arts: 62
- Cursed Bow; Bang: 82

-Swordsmanship: 43

However, the commander's expression would transform from smug to distraut, for when the smoke cleared it revealed his undamaged form. Suddenly the Vampirate shifted in another direction, launching himself at a new target, clearly tired of playing Pabu's game. A single drop of sweat ran down his temple as he raised his crossbow. "Damn it all! I'm not sure how long we can stall them! Their leader is too strong! Where are you guys!?" He said desperately.

Meanwhile, Vi and Namor exchanged blows, causing sonic booms to resonate throughout the forest of Kano. Pulling out his trident, he spun it in a circular motion, countering the Pink Hornet jab and sending pain travelling through her arm as a result. With grit teeth, Vi would throw an uppercut that would hit nothing but air, as the fishman created a puddle that gave him the boost of speed required to evade the marine. "Dammit!" She exclaimed in frustration.

Having the high ground, Caitlyn fired her rifle, aiming directly at the muscular brute. "Bang." She whispered as the bullet left the barrel at hypersonic speeds. Grog right leg was as good as shot or would have been had it not been for the interference of another.

Another gun fired, sending bullet flying directly in the path Caitlyn's, resulting in a clash that resulted in a sonic boom on impact. Caitlyn's bullet disintegrated on contact and alerted Grog of her position. "Enter the magnificent Roland!"

"Shit!"
Caitlyn said through grit teeth. Grog took action, clutching his axe tightly as he flexed his muscles, leaped into the air and with all his might, slammed a haki coated axe in her direction!

"I found you butterfly!"

Caitlyn would kick off of the tree she stood on, barelt escaping by a hair as Grog completely destroyed the tree she stood on in an instant. She had escaped death, but as a result left herself vulnerable as she made her way towards a nearby tree!

Cu landed behind of Vi immediately after she missed her Uppercut, kicking up dust and cracking the ground they stood on in his wake.

"Withdraw or I'll kill you."
He said in a cold tone. Leaving only able to raise her hands, as she knew this man was out of her league even without Observation Haki. "Shit!"

"You saved me and my men! I won't let you die, no matter what!"
Pabu took aim at the man and fired, unleashing another explosive arrow at the Vampirate commander, intending to use his diverted focus to his advantage!

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + S:+4 + 2= 9. Small Country Level

Meanwhile in the distance, Mechamaru rose to his full height, dead in the center of a crater formed from the intense impact. His eye's glowed red as he prepared to engage his incoming attacker.​

Top Bottom