General Kingdom General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm so ready for the next chapter and the completion of the Shu ark.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll reread this arc again once it over...
I've forgot lots of things

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kingdom - Chapter 611
Title: Ousen's Advantage

Read The Chapter Online
Sense-Scans (ONLINE)

Reminder: Use spoiler tag/inline spoiler when posting historical facts.
That was a beastly chapter. The dynamic between Shin's unit and Ouhons unit is always so funny to see. I had a laugh when they started whose flag they should raise. Naki is doing a good job of probing out the enemy. Good to see some other commanders getting to shine. Akakin is a monster through and through, Ou Hon will be lucky to have him join his army.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Were naki's men the once that just got ambushed by arrows?
I thought Naki was leading?
But I don't understand what happened
[automerge]1566246932[/automerge]
I forgot to read chapters after their attack on other country..
Is that arc over ?
Yes the attack on the foreign country is over

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Were naki's men the once that just got ambushed by arrows?
I thought Naki was leading?
But I don't understand what happened
[automerge]1566246932[/automerge]
Yes, some of his men got ambushed by arrows then he redirected the rest of his army.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
613 spoiler image is out, though still surprised this hasn't got a section yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Spoiler discussion is not allowed :pepehands:
I hate Houken card...
Lol they still think that Riboku is endgame , dude always get his ass kick in the end

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hate Houken card...
Lol they still think that Riboku is endgame , dude always get his ass kick in the end
I don't like that Houken appeared now too. I thought he would be an opponent for later down the road but I guess the author wants to finish the Zhao arc with everyone in it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like that Houken appeared now too. I thought he would be an opponent for later down the road but I guess the author wants to finish the Zhao arc with everyone in it.
Either both will down in this arc (unlikely)
Or
Houken will down in this arc .
End of current arc.

Then next arc
Kanki Vs Riboku
King dealing with Riboku
Final blow to Zhao
Hopefully author will end Zhao's plot in this arc.

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thoughts on the latest chapter?

Was good to see that Shin will not waste chapter time with people like Kinmou. Other than that Futei mentioned he were sent to somewhere dangerous and right now it can only be Ousen or Shin. My money is on it being Shin because Riboku needs to halt the right wings advance but I think it will be Akakin who will face Futei while Shin moves past and continues to threaten the Zhao centrals flank

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This the new spot for Kingdom talk then?

Last chapter was exciting. Shin vs Hou Ken is going to be fire. I just wish they could both be fresh when they meet for once. Don't think that's happened since the very first time, and even then it was debatable.

Chapter 615

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter is out on Sensescan. I'll read it in a bit, just thought I'd let you know.
[automerge]1569328496[/automerge]
OOOOusen on the field! Father and son side by side. This should be good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
since i can't post about spoilers but as the chapter is out, basically both out doing the other but the pincer attack of Bananji attacking Ousen in a further pincer attack looks almost bleak for Ousen but Ouhon coming to the rescue as he will bag a Bananji maybe.

Mouten will try to fend off Batei, Shin's existence must be recognised sooner or later as Houken who's just gone "private invisible mode" will come with his drifting steroid horse.

Shin vs Houken Round 3 soon

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
since i can't post about spoilers but as the chapter is out, basically both out doing the other but the pincer attack of Bananji attacking Ousen in a further pincer attack looks almost bleak for Ousen but Ouhon coming to the rescue as he will bag a Bananji maybe.

Mouten will try to fend off Batei, Shin's existence must be recognised sooner or later as Houken who's just gone "private invisible mode" will come with his drifting steroid horse.

Shin vs Houken Round 3 soon
I hate Houken because he appears just to mess everything and then suddenly he conveniently disappears and activate his stealth mode

Top Bottom