General Kingdom General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's wa ts to bd the strongest just because sounds far more belieable than to save humanity somehow lol
He's just stupid. He knows that he's not the strongest. Can't even finish half dead Shin. His path and Shin path are not the same.
Shin needs to be strong
Houken want to be strong

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's just stupid. He knows that he's not the strongest. Can't even finish half dead Shin. His path and Shin path are not the same.
Shin needs to be strong
Houken want to be strong
Thats actually very insightful lol
This whole talk is all bullshit Hara should just have them shut up and fight.

:datea:
Im with you lol, these last two chapters have been such a snooze. Even the fighting is what I've gotten used to, nothing out of the ordinary.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thats actually very insightful lol

Im with you lol, these last two chapters have been such a snooze. Even the fighting is what I've gotten used to, nothing out of the ordinary.
This is hara not knowing what to do with Houken, and also fucking up his own timeline.

:datea: Hara said he would follow the history, he wanted to make this war so big he fucked it up.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is hara not knowing what to do with Houken, and also fucking up his own timeline.

:datea: Hara said he would follow the history, he wanted to make this war so big he fucked it up.
I dont know about that, i just think the speech ruined the pacing a bit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dont know about that, i just think the speech ruined the pacing a bit.
Shin was suppose to have 2 more cities to conquer. Which happened the same time as this war.

:datea: With how wreck hi shin unit is..... you think they can actually still do this?

Also Kan ki was suppose to fail here and run away.

What would be his reason to do that now?

:datea:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shin was suppose to have 2 more cities to conquer. Which happened the same time as this war.

:datea: With how wreck hi shin unit is..... you think they can actually still do this?
Rest up, then yeah. Theyre not exactly realistic humans.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rest up, then yeah. Theyre not exactly realistic humans.
Ousen was suppose to get Riboku out of this war a year later.

:datea: with how wreck zhao is after less than a week he would speed up his timeline.
As there's no reason for this shit to last a year.

seriously Hara fucked up his timeline.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ousen was suppose to get Riboku out of this war a year later.

:datea: with how wreck zhao is after less than a week he would speed up his timeline.
As there's no reason for this shit to last a year.

seriously Hara fucked up his timeline.
This manga never followed the history that closely lol. More like loosely based.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If he don't get ride of Houken in this war , then there is no point giving him a backstory .
His hype is over...i never liked his character since author was using it like nuke.
Now after this , i cant stand him..
That unnamed general is more interesting than him..

The war is not over yet , we still have Kanki vs Riboaku...
[automerge]1575492901[/automerge]
I afraid that Hara might use Houken against Kanki too lol.. hopefully not

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If he don't get ride of Houken in this war , then there is no point giving him a backstory .
His hype is over...i never liked his character since author was using it like nuke.
Now after this , i cant stand him..
That unnamed general is more interesting than him..

The war is not over yet , we still have Kanki vs Riboaku...
[automerge]1575492901[/automerge]
I afraid that Hara might use Houken against Kanki too lol.. hopefully not
I am the Bushin! Houken be mine name!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
These last two chzpters have been so boring lol
This especially with the out the blue "Human Representative" PIS instead we have the fighting with Ribokus narration :blobpolice:

I would prefer if they fought and have Houken say that himself and wrap it up in one chapter but its dragged to 2 and maybe more by the looks of things.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I loved the chapter, the fight scenes are actually more enjoyable in Animation, so i can understand why some don't like it as much.
But yes Houken is definitely going down, i saw the death flags on him the moment Riboku said, Shin has answer to his path. And when Kyou gai got killed and Kyou kai got injured so badily, it was set in stone for me.

And contrary to others, i actually liked the backstory Hara gave to Houken, it might noe be as believable, bt it does Houken good than just being mindless another pawn of Riboku, like fans always counted him as.
But yes ofcrs, i would have enjoyed frest Houken vs Fresh Shin little more, it would have been more believable.

I say the fight will conclude in next two chapters. Lookin fwd to how Riboku gonna act when Houken is slayed, or evryone for that matter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So where will Shin stand in Qin’s power ranking after he beat the Bushin ?

Top Bottom