General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ill give it a shot. For now I plan to play Teemo top and adc, and in time master Qiyana mid, Ryze mid, Twisted Fate mid and maybe Vel'Koz/Xerath mid.

Also I think that I'll go with omnistone on almost all of them, especially Teemo/Twisted/Qiyana, they all seem to benefit off of it
[automerge]1575991977[/automerge]
No... Just no Ill get cancer from this.
[automerge]1575992582[/automerge]
And @Haku going by MMR I'm currently a Gold elo player, im being placed with golds.
Seems good thought I wouldn't play Teemo adc I think there are better champs for that, Kai'sa, Jhin, Jinx, Ashe (My personal favs for ADC). Btw I have seen some good Ryze top, you should try it.

Oh well that is bad, Gold players will crush you if you are getting used to the game again. Maybe try practice on Rank Flex so your individual ranking don't get destroy... Thought if you lose a few games an get to 0LP or around 20LP the game might start putting you with other bronze and iron players.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is there a way to remove chat from my UI? :weirdpeep:
You can mute people, but jdm if hiding chat for everything is smart, youd miss ojt on crucial info

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can mute people, but jdm if hiding chat for everything is smart, youd miss ojt on crucial info
Ill put it back up when I get to a more normal elo lol.
[automerge]1575997329[/automerge]
Seems good thought I wouldn't play Teemo adc I think there are better champs for that, Kai'sa, Jhin, Jinx, Ashe (My personal favs for ADC). Btw I have seen some good Ryze top, you should try it.

Oh well that is bad, Gold players will crush you if you are getting used to the game again. Maybe try practice on Rank Flex so your individual ranking don't get destroy... Thought if you lose a few games an get to 0LP or around 20LP the game might start putting you with other bronze and iron players.
But Teemo is so fun in the bot lane lol. I always considered Teemo to be an all lane champ.

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Waindo you can't remove chat but you can make it small af so its barely readable

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Waindo you can't remove chat but you can make it small af so its barely readable
Yeah I'm already abusing that.
[automerge]1576151178[/automerge]
Lmao Sett looks like he came straight from JoJo BA, that suplex ulti looks awesome!
[automerge]1576151705[/automerge]
@Haku Teemo is an awesome adc, the problem with me playing him is that I still don't build him correctly (I still dont know what to build against different champs). This sheet helps tho.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Playing LoL while out of weed. :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1576326426[/automerge]
Fuck this shit and fuck smurfs, fucking getting placed against Platinum players while bronze 2 go fuck yourself Riot.
[automerge]1576341361[/automerge]
@Papa Rak
@Haku
@MistyCat
@Udell
@God_Usopun

Any of you guys/gals have lolwiz installed? If so, is it worth it? I'd rather have that in game than opening 3 different tabs before game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Playing LoL while out of weed. :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1576326426[/automerge]
Fuck this shit and fuck smurfs, fucking getting placed against Platinum players while bronze 2 go fuck yourself Riot.
[automerge]1576341361[/automerge]
@Papa Rak
@Haku
@MistyCat
@Udell
@God_Usopun

Any of you guys/gals have lolwiz installed? If so, is it worth it? I'd rather have that in game than opening 3 different tabs before game.
Nop, no idea what it is xD

Top Bottom