General League of Legends General Discussion

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rej the type of player you dont want on your team but at the same time hate to play against :dogkek::dogkek:
I know it is hard for people to obtain a S or so when I am in the game. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not only rookie get frustrated after missing a promo :lazyshadowedplz:
No but only rookies blame it on their teammates :catlaugh:

No seriously, forget about your teammates. Check out the replays after, you ll see a lot of stuff you could have done better.

If anyone wants they can send me a replay and ill give feedback on what I think they could do better

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No but only rookies blame it on their teammates :catlaugh:

No seriously, forget about your teammates. Check out the replays after, you ll see a lot of stuff you could have done better.

If anyone wants they can send me a replay and ill give feedback on what I think they could do better
It's a team based game. You can't solo it show off :angrylazeplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When you get reported for toxicity by everyone :dogkek:

What do you expect when you fuck up my promo :angrylazeplz:
You should focus more on what you could do instead thats how I got to gold. I realize I can't do nothing about bot feeding so I started maining Shen and I would completely turn around fights for them with my ult. Once I was good at managing myself I carry my tam by getting them fed and got to gold easily. If they suck let it go and move it, rank is overrated anyway.
Rookie mistake: blaming others on not climbing :3
Pretty much this
No, but you can have an impact. If it s big enough you win. If not you didnt do enough
Agreed, probably why I suck at this game. My impact usually isn't big enough and when it is for example me carrying as mid, my team do nothing to try and protect me league is honestly kind of hard. Everytime I play adc or mid and destroy everyone focuses on me. Its funny how when I get the one team that peels I win. I need to learn how to self peel but sometimes these morons really don't know how to position themselves. I can't tell you how many times I see a tank behind me as adc. I be all up in enemies team face when I play shen smh.
[automerge]1574277805[/automerge]
It's a team based game. You can't solo it show off :angrylazeplz:
True but flaming scrubs is a waste of time and makes the game worst. You gonna always get some garbage on your team.

Try this; mute everyone as soon as the game starts and cuss at them behind your screen when they suck. Don't type shit and even if they happen to flame you u can't see what they type. Like seriously I made minor tweaks like this and made it to gold in a month from silver 4.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should focus more on what you could do instead thats how I got to gold. I realize I can't do nothing about bot feeding so I started maining Shen and I would completely turn around fights for them with my ult. Once I was good at managing myself I carry my tam by getting them fed and got to gold easily. If they suck let it go and move it, rank is overrated anyway.

Pretty much this

Agreed, probably why I suck at this game. My impact usually isn't big enough and when it is for example me carrying as mid, my team do nothing to try and protect me league is honestly kind of hard. Everytime I play adc or mid and destroy everyone focuses on me. Its funny how when I get the one team that peels I win. I need to learn how to self peel but sometimes these morons really don't know how to position themselves. I can't tell you how many times I see a tank behind me as adc. I be all up in enemies team face when I play shen smh.

True but flaming scrubs is a waste of time and makes the game worst. You gonna always get some garbage on your team.

Try this; mute everyone as soon as the game starts and cuss at them behind your screen when they suck. Don't type shit and even if they happen to flame you u can't see what they type. Like seriously I made minor tweaks like this and made it to gold in a month from silver 4.
:pepetired:
I'm getting paired with them too often

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Pretty much this

Why do you think your impact is too small?

In the example you mentioned, you need to roam early, mid game to get bot ahead as well, so you are not the only person carrying

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do you think your impact is too small?

In the example you mentioned, you need to roam early, mid game to get bot ahead as well, so you are not the only person carrying
You're right my impact might be lacking due to lack of roams. I also main TF but when I am not playing him I tend to not roam. Me roaming depends on a number of factors such as: will my jung cover my lane if I leave, how fast is enemy wave clear, will my bot lane pay attention. Sometimes good roams get wasted because of silver plebs.

I dunno I think i'm just bad. Sometimes when I roam I manage to make things worst and God forbids you make a mistake u team flame the entire game. Also if the roam is successful my team has a to get greedy next to you my mid laners comes and get a triple kill. It's tough Misty :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you guys think of this preseason map? I feel like the added space bot and top so far is useless... The dragons thing changing the map is cool, but so far only gotten air and stone which I don't feel don't make much difference until you get the 5 or 4 dragon that you actually get you specs up!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You're right my impact might be lacking due to lack of roams. I also main TF but when I am not playing him I tend to not roam. Me roaming depends on a number of factors such as: will my jung cover my lane if I leave, how fast is enemy wave clear, will my bot lane pay attention. Sometimes good roams get wasted because of silver plebs.

I dunno I think i'm just bad. Sometimes when I roam I manage to make things worst and God forbids you make a mistake u team flame the entire game. Also if the roam is successful my team has a to get greedy next to you my mid laners comes and get a triple kill. It's tough Misty :pepehands:
Nah you aint. You just dont play your makro as we well yet.

Forget your jungler in the equation. When your enemy mid laner backs you push in, and you roam and then reset for example
Ahri is a wonderful champ to roam with for example
[automerge]1574316365[/automerge]
What do you guys think of this preseason map? I feel like the added space bot and top so far is useless... The dragons thing changing the map is cool, but so far only gotten air and stone which I don't feel don't make much difference until you get the 5 or 4 dragon that you actually get you specs up!!
I think the added space adds a lot of ganking opportunities for junglers. I think it opens up the map quite a bit

Top Bottom