Island Little Garden

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: yaksha
Coming to a halt from his chase of the Wax man, Jinn faces the legion of Wax warriors that was created by the wax user.

Portgas D. Xatch said:
meanwhile staying behind Mr.3 turns to face his assailant and the incoming "air slash". The slash misses, crashing into a red spot marked on the ground by Miss GW earlier (Red Bullfight). As Mr.3 looks at his opponent, wax starts to drip off of both his hands, and go everywhere in the surrounding forest... "Doru Doru no Yakata" said Mr.3 as he started to make dozens of exact pure white clones of himself all over the battlefield. Not having the assistance of Miss GW to paint the wax to look more like Galdino... Mr.3 does the next best thing and coats himself in a thin layer of white wax to also blend in among the other copies he made. Hoping to lure/fool his opponent.
Jinn’s half lidded eyes scanned through the crowd of Wax dummies with a tired countenance to them. Aiming to spot any discrepancies between each figurine

“So your power lets you produce wax huh? And it’s apparently tough as well as quick drying. That’s impressive as well as potentially dangerous. And since I’ve never heard of someone being able to do that, im gone assume it’s a DF power then. Seeing as how you were quick to run away once you realized I wasn’t sum bum. I’d wager that your a coward, and this is obviously a trap. Question now is......which ones real”

Tightening his grip on his Wakizashi, as well as his Katana. Jinn swings both weapons creating gusts of wind.

Taka Nami”
Taka Nami (鷹波 Taka Nami?, literally meaning "Hawk Wave"): While airborne, creates a powerful gust of wind to knock opponents over. It can be done while standing on the ground. The user says this attack is very useful against a group of weak enemies.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: handsome
Glaring at the girl's face without even winking, Dagon waited for some form of reaction. His head slowly turned clockwise with every passing second. Jeremiah, who stood to Dagon's left, had a bad feeling about the situation and kept an eye on this strange pterodactyl, who sipped from his cup of tea impressively human-like. His right hand rubbed nervously on the hilt of his saber.

For almost a minute, the stranger and her pet were sitting on the blanket in front of them, without any form of interaction. Just before Jeremiah wanted to break the awkward silence with a follow-up question, it seemed like the girl was finally willing to react...
What initially looked like the approach of getting up turned out to be a grasp to a round wooden panel next to her. Out of nowhere she took a paintbrush and drew in the air a green symbol, which resembled the one on the belly of the dinosaur. This she did at a speed fast enough for the paint to flow directly to her target, the unconscious Dan.

As Dagon and Jeremiah drew their swords in surprise, expecting some form of attack, Dan pulled himself away from Dagon's grip. Oii, Dan?!He straightened up like a doll, moved to the carpet and sat next to the dinosaur, who promptly served him a cup of tea.

"Was this a devilfruit ability?!", Jeremiah held his saber in front of him. But Dagon took the situation in a very different way and lowered his sword. Nah... Just look at how alive and kicking Dan is all suddenly. I think she's a witch ... and she healed Dan with her miraculously healing cream... Oh boy, the last witch I saw was hanging on a tree... which was not easy, since she had certainly weighed 3 quintals... as he spoke, he loosened the chain around his waist and playfully formed a noose.

Jeremiah's eyes fell on Dan's bright red swollen head. From the strained, smiling corners of his mouth ran tea and blood, and from his right eye rolled a tear of pain. He interrupted Dagon's strange monologue
"Say what you want, but Dan looks anything but healthy, and if she's a witch, as you say, I don't think she would just heal him like that..."

However, Dan seems to trust her. I recognize a sincere smile when I see it.
He hung the noose over his shoulder, pocketed his sword, and approached the carpet to reach with one hand in the cookie jar and drink with the other from the teapot.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: fire tiger
Having disarmed the attacker Kilij used his clawed hand to grab the enemy by the shoulder and pulled him close in front of him. With his claws digging into the skin and his sword against the man's back, Kilij used him as some type of "meat shield" to charge at the group of gunmen.
Letting out a low guttural roar, Kilij tried to attract the attention of the group.

[I just made these friends today and you want to shoot them? Two of the gunners already broke off to attack Jin and Mamoru. But I might be able to distract the remaining three by engaging them in close quarters combat.]

As he got closer to the trio Kilij pushed his "meat shield" into one of them in order to knock them both into the ground. Right after he slashed his shamshir at the riffle of the second gunman to nudge it from aim and attempted to grab at the third rifleman's weapon to pull it from his grasp. While Kilij performed this maneuver he let out another loud roar in order to startle his opponents and dull their reactions.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: xatch
Casually Eating And Converting In The Northern Mountains

The Three giants, and two humans continue there conversations and enjoy the food and drink as the conversation starts to turn. Awkwardly as the Former captains of the "Giant Warrior Pirates" seemingly start to lecture their distant kin, The Giant "Ran" starts to disengage and shrug off the words of the two old Giants...
Charlotte Pepper said:
Ran had barely heard the words of Dorry and Brogy. In her own anger, all sound was being drowned by her quickening heartbeats. At this point all she wanted was to be as far as possible from these two. With a tsk, Ran crouched down to speak to Princess Vivi, rather than her now enamored captain.-
Noticing that the Giant wasn't interested in the answer being provided, the two giants payed little attention to this action. If it isn't worth fighting over it mustn't be that important... The two giants thought simultaneously as they received a query from one of their two new guests...

Mirror D. Roogy said:
"So, I do not believe I have met your friend, Brogy. Who is the other giant here, and how do you know him? Oh, and I've been wanting to ask, you said earlier that death in battle was the ultimate honour. Tell me, do you believe in Valhalla? Or are your beliefs at least similar to the old traditions my master taught me?"
Starting to speak in Turn...
Broggy: This guy here(slapping Dorry on the back) Is my best Friend and Co-Captain of the "Giant Warrior Pirates"
Dorry: Gegyagyagyagya! (laughing and raising his meat in celebration) Any friend of Broggy is a friend of mine... Me and Broggy met must have been 200 or so years ago, and were part of and at one point 100 years ago captains of the legendary "Giant Warrior Pirates"

Broggy: Gababababababa! Those were the days!... We don't know of any "Valhalla", nor would we know your traditions, But "The Great Elbaf God" blesses those who die an honorable warriors death in combat, and that Ultimate Honor awaits only the worthy! Through Strength and combat all is made clear...

Dorry: When there's a dispute and neither side will yield...The god of Elbaf decides the matter. Our god protects the one who is right...and lets him live. Even the felled that was deemed wrong, will receive "Ultimate Honor" by bravely meeting their end in the crucible of combat!

Dorry & Broggy: Gegyagyagyagya! Gababababababa! We have been asking for 100 years for our god to settle our dispute!

Continuing in Merriment the Conversation is likely to continue as is the food and drink....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
-Emily-
Despite having run all around the ship, she only had taken out the forces on the starboard side. This confused her a bit, but she thought little of it. Regardless of my own effectiveness... I want to see what the new crew members can do. Perhaps it is best if I stay out of their way. Activating her observation haki, she sensed the bow was under attack with no-one to attend to it. She ran to the bow and all around it, swinging her sword at all of her opponents. If those other soldiers fell from a single swing, there is no point in using named attacks, she thought.

-Charles-
On the lower deck Charles encountered the group that had infiltrated the ship. Those bastards! he thought. He sidestepped through the hallway of enemies, walking by on his tip-toes and laughing hysterically. "Fabububu, fabububu, fabubu bububu!" It was only once he had stopped that his enemies had realised that he had drawn his sword. Curiously, he began to sheath his sword. It was a katana with the word "confusion" etched into the hilt. As he sheathed it, he spoke. "Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri!" As he awaited the result of the attack, he thought to himself, Even if I go overboard, that is just the flair of a diva! And there is no measure I will not take to protect my friends and my ship!

Fencing:
-Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri (鼻唄三丁矢筈斬り Hanauta Sanchō: Yahazu Giri?, literally meaning "Three-Verse Humming: Arrow-Notch Slash"): The user slashes an opponent at such a fast pace that it appears that they did not attack at all (in fact, to the casual observer it would look like the user simply walked past the victim). Only when a certain amount of time has passed, which is approximate to the time the user walks ten feet away, or three meters (verses, as the name suggests), does their opponent realize the attack. It seems to employ elements of iai (instant sword-draw-and-resheath) since it is generally initiated (though not always) with the user moving towards the intended target(s) with an unsheathed blade and walking past them before sheathing it back. It is usually at this point that the victims start manifesting and feeling the effects of this high-speed attack. The actual attack itself, however, is never seen clearly due to the speed implemented. The technique is highly versatile, since with it, the user can slash multiple targets at once, and if they so wish, the damage they inflict can be as fatal or as incapacitating as they like.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Igaram-
Igaram was asleep in the guest room he had been allocated. He was sleeping right through the commotion outside. He was a heavy sleeper.

-Weapon-
Weapon listened to the giants and learned that their belief system was quite different to that of the Norsemen. It's to be expected... he thought. Ideas rarely stay the same throughout the generations. It then dawned on him that Ran was speaking to Vivi at around the same time. Using his observation haki, he listened in on the conversation, as he was concerned for Ran's wellbeing given the events that had happened earlier. While it is not technically any of my business, being more sensitive to the needs of others is something I need to work on. He then heard Ran insinuate that he was "fawning over" the giants. What the Mjölnir? he thought.

"Ran! I heard that! You dare insult your captain with such ridiculous notions? I treat everyone with respect, and yet you feel the need to disrespect me? What have I done that makes you so abrasive? Do we need to settle this with a fight? Or can your words be enough?"

The offhand remark had struck Weapon by surprise and caused him a great deal of confusion. He was not the type to fawn over anyone, so it made no sense to him that his crewmate would come to such conclusions.

-Vivi-
Vivi had been watching all of this unfold and was at this point just wanting to go back to the ship. She had a fairly wild adventure already and was not interested in things getting any wilder. She avoided eye contact with everyone and kept to herself, thinking that when Weapon was done eating, that they would go back. Ran asked her if she knew where the other crewmates were, and she thought about the question. Though she had most likely forgotten, she could not answer the female giant as Weapon yelled that her words had insulted him. Well, I guess we're sticking around until this is resolved, then, she thought.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: xatch
Southern Forest

Miss Goldenweek having successfully escaped the immediate confrontation, Just left Mr.3 to deal with the troublesome Pirate interloper. The Forest was had a thick tree canopy, causing the forest to be somewhat shady, but skitters of light shoot through the leaves as gentle winds blow high in the air. The immediate area littered with dozens of hollow clay replicas of Mr.3 in a hopes to distract and confuse his opponent.

(except not colored)

With little hesitation Jinn swung both his swords quickly and powerfully creating a "slicing air current" that blasted forward shattering clay clones and trees alike...
Yaksha said:
Tightening his grip on his Wakizashi, as well as his Katana. Jinn swings both weapons creating gusts of wind.
Taka Nami”
Destroying a good portion of the clones and forest a familiar voice can be heard laughing and calling out from behind where Jinn is currently standing...

Mr.3: What a barbaric, and bravad-ic , testosterone fueled show of vulgar-us might, Tsk, Tsk... Mr. 3 mockingly talking down to the pirate revealing that not only was he somewhere behind him, but that Jinn was now "nearly" surrounded by more wax clones clones... Mr.3 continued to speak...
Mr.3: Are you Planning to eviscerate all my doppelgangers? How long do you think you can sustain throwing such powerful blows? it must be tiring... As The Baroque Works member taunted his opponent, from a blind angle the real Mr.3 holds out his hand and points it at Jinn, a small drop of wax starts to form into the shape of a spike around his extended index finger, using his DF to launch the small spike (not much bigger than a butter knife) from his unknown location. Mr.3 Is attempting to get off a cheap shot and still remain somewhat hidden.

Doru Doru no Yakata (ドルドルの館 Doru Doru no Yakata?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Mansion"): Mr. 3 creates many wax clones of himself in order to conceal his real body and launch a fatal surprise attack on the target with a dagger. If the real body is attacked, however, his clones are useless. The technique also works best if Miss Goldenweek is around to color them as the clones are simply white.
DF 41, Rea 41

Doru Doru Shot: The user creates a small ball, bullet, knife, etc shaped projectile and with the aid of the Devil Fruit hurls it at high speeds at their opponent.
(21 Mastery, 21 Strength,21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: bkumafangirl67
Narration
“Talking”
(Thinking)
Action

The pacifista watched in shock as the tiger mink used his human shield to fight against their attackers.

( I guess I should have prepared myself for moments like this.)

With that he reentered the battle. Sticking out one of his hands Mamoru readied to fire a laser at a small group of four Millions .

Click, click ,click

Mamoru stared in confusion as his lasers failed to fire, he tried again.

Click, click, click

Nothing.

"Where's the kaboom?! There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!"

Mamoru thought for a moment before remembering his splash into the ocean.

( The sea water must have gotten into the barrels of my hands and corroded the inside, my hand lasers are useless!)

Mamoru thought about using his mouth laser but he didn't have time as a Millions member charged at him.

Quickly Mamoru brought up his sledgehammer in self-defense.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: captain khan
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action

As Jin was carefully observing the situation ,his crewmate Kilij had already joined in on the ongoing battle at the deck of the Wild Party and Emily was standing in near a dozen or so guys laying flat on deck . Further he saw a man resembling Bartholomew Kuma fighting the group invading the ship and making a rather short talk in between with Kilij .
I think I will try to focus on the invading party and deal with whoever that is later. It is good to have at the very least Emily on the ship in this particular situation . There is far too many people here ,I will concentrate now on whatever I can . For now we need to save the ship!

Xatch said:
Meanwhile Jin was also near the two assessing the situation on the stern side meanwhile having troubles of his own as another gunslinger has taken notice and is attempting to shoot Jin in his back.
Jin noticed a lone gunslinger trying to aim for his back while he was analysing the battlefield .
Jin made a snide comment at the gunslinger"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here ?"and started to prepare for battle.
He moved forward to greet the gunslinger as he unsheathed his katana with his right hand and made a slash with his katana aiming for the gunslinger's torso .
Destructive Potency of Attacks
1-20: 1. Below Street Level
21-40: 2. Street Level : : Jin's base strength,Effective Strength of Attack ( D Rank)
41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
61-80: 4. Small Building Level
D:+0
https://orojackson.com/threads/skills-and-abilities-thread.48959/#post-3088468
I hope we can thwart this invasion or rather a distraction may I say ,I do not see any strong guys here . Whatever this is we need to clear out the enemies before it goes out of hand .

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: charlotte pepper
"Oh my. Were you eavesdropping captain? Not to mention interrupting a conversation between a couple of ladies when I went out of my way to make sure I stayed out yours."

-Ran claimed with faux concern.-

"However, if my offhand comment really bothers you so much I'll make sure not to do so again. Just could you tell me where the others went. You see, I've already had enough of this island, and I want to make sure that no one is currently experiencing any trouble before I return to the ship."

Plus it'll be irritating having to wait around for any lost individuals.

"
I'll even take the young girl with me if she should wish it."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: babylon
After Goru leaped off the ship he found himself surrounded by three ferocious baby raptors, they had a certain look in they're beastly eyes like he was their first meal in a few weeks.

These baby raptors don't even seem old enough to know how to hunt. It looks like there mother just left to find some food for them.

I have no time to waste with you scrubs. So bye.

As the intensity of the encounter started to rise Goru just leaped over the babies. His facial expression showed that he had no care that the raptors were there. After he landed he dashed off into the forest to find the rest of his crew.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: yaksha
Damn, this guy really has a troublesome ability. Wax clones huh? They don’t seem to be all that strong, but there’s a fucking army of em. Using numbers to supplement combat ability, not bad. Still......

Hearing the wax needle coming closer, Jinn leaps to the left, slamming into a wax clone.

Like I was thinking, impressive fruit or not. A coward is a coward. So you were behind me huh? Let’s kick it up a notch”

Jinn swings his Katana in a horizontal arc sending out an air slash towards the direction the Wax spike came from. Then he swings his Wakizashi vertically in the same direction, to see if he can spook his foe into showing his hand.

*Air Slash*

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: god_maggi
-Speech
-Thought
-Narrative

Meanwhile in the cannon room in-between two cannon a shadow could be seen getting up. It was Number X who was waking up from his nap. All the noise that the Invaders made happened to wake him up.

" Mmm... What's up with all the ruckus?" He said while taking off his eyes mask.

"Should I go take a look?" He thought to himself with a deep voice after standing up and in the process of starting one of his handmade cigarettes.

Name: Number X
A.K.A: "Gunslinger X"
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Affiliation: Pirate
Catch phrase: Keikaku doori

Stats:

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 1+6=7
Speed: 44+6=50
50x2=100
-Reaction:50
-Movement:50
Vitality:20+15=35
35x2=70
-Durability:35
-Stamina:35
Mind:35
35x2=70
-Medicine:26
-Science:44
Martial Arts: 50
50x2=100
-Gunslinging: 50
-Sniping: 50

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: frayz
Narration
“Speech”
‘Thought’
Techniques and Abilities
Emphasis

The Northern Mountains (Dorry and Broggy):

Dorry and Broggy had just finished explaining their beliefs of 'The Great Elbaf God' to their unexpected guest and immediately continued their food and drink, almost as if each of them was in sync with the other giant. They were obviously awaiting a response from him but then the younger giant made a comment that her captain was visibly displeased about, and he had decided to take it up with her.
Mirror D. Roogy said:
He then heard Ran insinuate that he was "fawning over" the giants. What the Mjölnir? he thought.

"Ran! I heard that! You dare insult your captain with such ridiculous notions? I treat everyone with respect, and yet you feel the need to disrespect me? What have I done that makes you so abrasive? Do we need to settle this with a fight? Or can your words be enough?"
Although they choose not to insert themselves into this argument between crew mates, they each have thoughts on the matter.

Broggy: ‘Gababababa this human is right to question the integrity of Ran, if she had a problem she should of faced him with honour. Is this what has become of Elbaf in our time away?’

Dorry: ‘She must just be lashing out because we weren't as upset about the death of Jorl she is. If he was in bad enough shape to be taken out by a mere child, it was probably a mercy!’

Charlotte Pepper said:
Oh my. Were you eavesdropping captain? Not to mention interrupting a conversation between a couple of ladies when I went out of my way to make sure I stayed out yours."

-Ran claimed with faux concern.-

"However, if my offhand comment really bothers you so much I'll make sure not to do so again. Just could you tell me where the others went. You see, I've already had enough of this island, and I want to make sure that no one is currently experiencing any trouble before I return to the ship."

Plus it'll be irritating having to wait around for any lost individuals.

"
I'll even take the young girl with me if she should wish it."
Despite their negative thoughts on Ran's actions, the giants just continue to eat while they wait for the situation to be resolved.
Handsome said:
As Dagon and Jeremiah drew their swords in surprise, expecting some form of attack, Dan pulled himself away from Dagon's grip. Oii, Dan?! He straightened up like a doll, moved to the carpet and sat next to the dinosaur, who promptly served him a cup of tea.

"Was this a devilfruit ability?!", Jeremiah held his saber in front of him. But Dagon took the situation in a very different way and lowered his sword. Nah... Just look at how alive and kicking Dan is all suddenly. I think she's a witch ... and she healed Dan with her miraculously healing cream... Oh boy, the last witch I saw was hanging on a tree... which was not easy, since she had certainly weighed 3 quintals... as he spoke, he loosened the chain around his waist and playfully formed a noose.

Jeremiah's eyes fell on Dan's bright red swollen head. From the strained, smiling corners of his mouth ran tea and blood, and from his right eye rolled a tear of pain. He interrupted Dagon's strange monologue
"Say what you want, but Dan looks anything but healthy, and if she's a witch, as you say, I don't think she would just heal him like that..."

However, Dan seems to trust her. I recognize a sincere smile when I see it.
He hung the noose over his shoulder, pocketed his sword, and approached the carpet to reach with one hand in the cookie jar and drink with the other from the teapot.
Near The Southern Forest (Miss Goldenweek):

Marianne, the girl known mostly by her Baroques Works alias of 'Miss Goldenweek' sits at the picnic she set up in a clearing near the forest. She takes note of how beautiful the weather is, the sun shines at a warm temperature and a cool breeze from the Grand Line does a perfect job of making sure that it isn't too hot, she wasn't too fond of her job but couldn't deny that the locations were nice places for picnics.

After 'befriending' Dan and him delivering the tea cup to her, she once again ignores the other members of The Backyard Pirates. Sipping her tea and eating a rice cracker to go with it, the aspiring artist pays little to the speculation from Dagon and Jeremiah regarding her abilities and shows zero acknowledgement when the former approaches, helping himself to tea and some cookies from a jar sitting near her.

Miss Goldenweek: “This picnic's been enjoyable but I still have work to do, I wonder how Mr. 3 is doing with that troublesome man from before.”

A minute or so passes before she gets up and without expression turns to Dan.

Miss Goldenweek: “We better get going, give me a hand with this basket.”

Dan immediately gets up and begins to pack the various food, drink and picnic utensils back into the basket.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: handsome
(action)
(inner monologue)
(Dagon speaking)
("Dan speaking")
("Jeremiah speaking")

Like water, Dagon poured the tea down his throat, but the hot liquid didn't stay in there for long as he immediately spits it out like a fountain.
H... hot..! Jeremiah lowered his saber while he, still surprised by Dagon's conclusion, watched the situation with skeptical eyes.
Frayzah said:
Miss Goldenweek: ‘This picnic's been enjoyable but I still have work to do, I wonder how Mr. 3 is doing with that troublesome man from before.’
"Mr. 3?" Jeremiah recalled how the bounty hunters on Cactus Island addressed each other with such titles and numbers.
"Dagon, I get the feeling this girl belongs to the folks we fought on Cactus Island... they had similar nicknames. If those kind of people are on this island, we better grab Dan and return to the ship."

Hmmm... Is that so..? He dropped the crackers and turned to her... Okay, witch, since you helped Dan, I decided not to kill you. Tell your people to stay away from the Backyard Pirates if you know what's good for you... Come on Dan, let's go.
Frayzah said:
Miss Goldenweek: “We better get going, give me a hand with this basket.”

Dan immediately gets up and begins to pack the various food, drink and picnic utensils back into the basket.
As Dagon moved away from the carpet while hearing Miss Goldenweek's words, he looked back and saw Dan clearing the picnic.
Hmmm? Are you really going to leave us for her? As he walked back, he lifted the chain from his shoulder. Weapon would probably contradict me... as Dan turned his back on him, Dagon took the noose, which he previously formed with his chain, and threw it over Dan's head, only to pull him by the neck away from the carpet in his next breath ... but I won't let anyone leaving our crew just like that... Let's go back to the ship!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Wild Party (Millions):

On the stern of ship owned by The Backyard Pirates, a lone gunman aims directly at Mamoru's chest but shows slight hesitation due to the fact that he just witnessed two of his own allies easily dealt with by the pirates. This moment of double thought was just enough for the cyborg however as he moves his sledgehammer in front of himself, the gun wielding Baroque Works member fires but the bullet reflects off the hammer and, off the ricochet, comes back to pierce the Million grunt through the head. The shot kills him instantly and he falls to the ground. As he's laying on the ground, his cold dead stare brings about a great sense of fear to the remaining Millions.

Hanging behind the rest were 3 gunmen and 3 swordsmen, seeing the carnage around them they begin to regret their decision to launch this attack. One of the swordsmen appears to be assessing the situation, the others looking to him desperately for guidance as if he is in command of this small band of thugs. He sheathes his blade, to which the other Millions are shocked about.

Millions Gunslinger: “Oi, what the hell is this? We have our orders, orders to kill them all.”

Millions Group Leader: “Do you think I give a shit about orders right now? This is a slaughter, these guys are frickin' nuts and if we remain they'llkill us all. Those of you who wanna survive follow me, Mr. 3 will have a plan.”

He proceeds to dive off of The Wild Party, the other two swordsmen aboard quickly look at each other before sheathing their own weapons, shrugging and following suit, the swordsman group swim back to shore. The gunslinger trio agree to make a final stand together, determined to follow orders.

Away from that group, another gunman sneaks upon Jin and aims to shoot him from behind but the swordsman is too quick. Before the gun can even fire Jin had already drawn his own weapon, turned towards him and begun his own attack. The gunslinger with no melee training at all is unable to do a thing and his stomach is sliced open, guts and blood spill out as he falls to the ground resulting in the timber of The Wild Party's deck looking like it had been painted the favourite colour of a certain vigilante.

The gunman trio from before see this event unfold before their eyes and are enraged but before they can even react, Kilij charges at them with a load roar. They attempt to shoot him but the crafty Tiger Mink had used one of their fallen comrades as a shield leading their attempts to be unsuccessful.

Millions Gunslinger: ‘Damn it, that bastard. Are the other groups having as much bad luck I wonder?’

The Mink swordsman approaches to launch his offense and only a few seconds pass before one gunman is grounded with the other two disarmed, they all put their hands up immediately to signal surrender, it was now up to Kilij to decide their fate.

Elsewhere on the bow, Emily has arrived and similar to her work on the starboard swings her blade at all ten invaders, resulting in nine instant deaths. One of the invaders manages to hold on for a bit longer, dragging himself in the direction of Emily as he slowly bleeds to death. His face has almost a look of relief on it as if he was at peace with dying but there was still a hint of concern, he opens his mouth to speak but cannot help but to cough out blood first.

Dying Million: “Please......done bad things my whole life.....but maybe good can come from my death..........”

He coughs out blood again but even more intensely, it's obvious he hasn't got much time.

“.....volcano rigged.........warn the giants......”

And with that he finally passes, with a small smile on his face.

Meanwhile below deck, all ten Millions were instantly taken out with Charles' technique. It is so fast that they never saw the attack coming. One of them survive here as well but with words less pleasant than the one on the bow, he crawls just far enough to be in hearing range of Number X.

Injured Million: “You can beat as many of us as you like but you'll never stop Mr. 3, he has a plan for anything.”

Finally back on land, the swordsman trio head into the forest. Not wanting to be seen and followed, they travel as covertly as possible back to Mr. 3.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: fire tiger
After having subdued the trio of gunmen, Kilij spares a quick glance to see how his fellows are doing. [Jin and Mamoru seem to have everything under control on their side. In fact it's quite impressive. Does Mamoru have some type of armor under that outfit? It must be very sturdy to so easily reflect those bullets. What could it be made off? I wonder if I could get a chance to study it. On the other hand Jin is also impressive with his quick movements. Such reaction speed isn't easily achieved. Maybe I should ask him about his training methods?] Seeing that the other are fine, Kilij quickly brings back his attention to the disarmed trio.

"You three, slowly put your hands on your head and kneel on the ground." Said Kilij as he pointed his sword at them. " If any of you makes any sudden movement, heads will roll. If you talked when not asked heads will roll." As kilij talked he moved behind while occasionally brushing the cold sharp steel point of his blade against their necks to highlight his threat. [While the rest of the enemy is distracted I should try to gather any intel possible.] "Now, answer my questions. Who are you? Who's your boss? and What are you doing on this island?"

While keeping an eye out on his vicinity, Kilij walked in front of them and lopped off one of the trio's head. "Also keep in mind that I only need one of you to talk. So who will it be?" Said Kilij with a sinister grin as he cleaned his blade with a cloth.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
-Emily-
Her confidence boosted by her ability to slay her enemies, she smirked contentedly. She sheathed her sword and turned around to get a better look at what she had wrought. This is when she heard the words coming from one of the attacker's mouths. Volcano? This island has a fucking volcano? And I thought it was bad enough that we were in a jungle! Really, what was my captain thinking leaving the boat to explore this place? Still, there are also giants, and they are apparently in danger of the volcano. Well, I suppose I should put my reservations aside and find the captain. After all, those den-den mushi we discovered seemed to have stopped working.

"I'm going to find the captain! I have some new intel to give him!" shouted Emily, hoping someone heard her.

She then ran off into the jungle, hoping that she was going in the right direction.

-Charles-
Pleased with his accomplishment, Charles broke into laughter.

"Fabububu... bodies in the hallway is soooo last season. Let's hope I can get the fengshui back in order before the next full moon. Mmm, these halls will be looking fabuloooouuuus!"

-Igaram-
Igaram woke up, feeling refreshed at his evening siesta. "I don't even need the sleep, but what else can one do when travelling with a bunch of savage pirates. Did I say that out loud? Well, no-one is around to hear me anyway, and while I don't really think of them as savages, I really don't know what to make of them. Look at me, rambling, the salty sea air must have driven me mad!"

-Weapon-
"It's hardly eavesdropping if you say things about your captain behind his back while also being only a few metres away from him! I never presumed you would be so judgmental. In any case, if this is the way you are going to act, then I don't care what you think. As long as your loyalty to your crew does not waiver, you can hate me for all I care!"

With that, Weapon felt he had said all that he needed to on the matter. He then moved on.

"I have all the answers I need from the giants, so we can leave soon. I only need one more answer."

He turned to the giants to ask his final question.

"If I were to offer my protection to this island, effectively making it my territory, would either of you mind?"

-Vivi-
Vivi stared off into the jungle, not really looking at anything in particular, missing her home and worrying about what might be happening in Alabasta. She did not hear anything that Weapon, Ran, or the giants were saying, so intensely lost in her worries. How was her father? Was Koza whipped up into a frenzy? Had Crocodile succeeded in manipulating a civil war? Did some unknown factor disrupt everything in a way no-one could have foreseen? There were too many unknown elements.

She came out of her worry and turned to Weapon.

"I am ready to leave. I think we need to get to Alabasta."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: god_maggi
He was walking out of the cannon room as heard the injured minion say

Injured Million: “You can beat as many of us as you like but you'll never stop Mr. 3, he has a plan for anything.”

After hearing that he smiled and walked towards the injured minion before crouching next to him and said to him after blowing smoke in his face

"Well that's someone I'd like to meet. But first thing first."

As he finished talking he pulled out a knife to stab the minion directly in the heart and twisted it as if he was trying to open a door with a key. The thrust was slow and X face was emotionless. The minion could be seen grunting in pain.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Babylon said:
After Goru leaped off the ship he found himself surrounded by three ferocious baby raptors, they had a certain look in they're beastly eyes like he was their first meal in a few weeks.

These baby raptors don't even seem old enough to know how to hunt. It looks like there mother just left to find some food for them.

I have no time to waste with you scrubs. So bye.

As the intensity of the encounter started to rise Goru just leaped over the babies. His facial expression showed that he had no care that the raptors were there. After he landed he dashed off into the forest to find the rest of his crew.
Near The Wild Party (Baby Raptors):

As Goru tries to continue on and ignore the raptors, their instincts begin to kick in. Although they don't know how to hunt yet, their mother had been gone for over a day now and had most likely become the victim of a much larger predator. So even though they didn't have the skill to catch prey, they were too hungry not to try. The three baby raptors follow him into the forest to begin the hunt.
Yaksha said:
Damn, this guy really has a troublesome ability. Wax clones huh? They don’t seem to be all that strong, but there’s a fucking army of em. Using numbers to supplement combat ability, not bad. Still......

Hearing the wax needle coming closer, Jinn leaps to the left, slamming into a wax clone.

Like I was thinking, impressive fruit or not. A coward is a coward. So you were behind me huh? Let’s kick it up a notch”

Jinn swings his Katana in a horizontal arc sending out an air slash towards the direction the Wax spike came from. Then he swings his Wakizashi vertically in the same direction, to see if he can spook his foe into showing his hand.

*Air Slash*
Southern Forest (Mr. 3):

After launching his Doru Doru Shot technique Mr. 3 quickly moves behind some Wax clones to his right side and is quite pleased with himself, believing that he had come up with his best plan yet.

Mr. 3: ‘Even if he were to somehow avoid this. Even if he somehow tracks where it came from. He still won't know where I am, also it will be the perfect distraction for my next move gane.’

As he half expected, Jinn jumps to the side and crashes into one of Mr. 3's clones. As he gets up turns around however, Galdino begins turning the broken clones now behind Jinn back into their liquid form. The swordsman aims an air slash at where the candle-man was just standing, smashing through several clones in its path but misses its intended target due to his prior movement. While this is happening though, the wax behind is now in its liquid form and is moving along the ground directly towards Jinn's legs with the aim of disabling them, Mr. 3 hopes to cover the legs in his wax before hardening them into a candle form to prevent movement which would allow his own escape without further hinder.

Techniques used
-Doru Doru Kaijo (ドルドル解除 Doru Doru Kaijō?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Removal"): Mr. 3 turns back into liquid the hardened wax of anything he created.(21 mastery)

-Candle Lock (キャンドルロック Kyandoru Rokku?): Producing wax and spreading it over an opponent's limb, Mr. 3 immobilizes his opponents with a large candle-shaped restraint.(21 mastery)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: charlotte pepper
Mirror D. Roogy said:
-Weapon-
"It's hardly eavesdropping if you say things about your captain behind his back while also being only a few metres away from him! I never presumed you would be so judgmental. In any case, if this is the way you are going to act, then I don't care what you think. As long as your loyalty to your crew does not waiver, you can hate me for all I care!"

With that, Weapon felt he had said all that he needed to on the matter. He then moved on.

"I have all the answers I need from the giants, so we can leave soon. I only need one more answer."

He turned to the giants to ask his final question.

"If I were to offer my protection to this island, effectively making it my territory, would either of you mind?"
Loyalty? Sure I'll remain loyal to your for as long as it takes for me to reach my goal. However, past that, well let's just hope you no longer need a navigator.

-
Quickly brushing her bangs back, Ran let out a "hmph."-
-Vivi-
Vivi stared off into the jungle, not really looking at anything in particular, missing her home and worrying about what might be happening in Alabasta. She did not hear anything that Weapon, Ran, or the giants were saying, so intensely lost in her worries. How was her father? Was Koza whipped up into a frenzy? Had Crocodile succeeded in manipulating a civil war? Did some unknown factor disrupt everything in a way no-one could have foreseen? There were too many unknown elements.

She came out of her worry and turned to Weapon.

"I am ready to leave. I think we need to get to Alabasta."
"Well I believe that settles it. Neither I nor this little lady here wants to stay here much longer, so I'll be taking her back to the ship while you do your negotiations Mr. Captain. Besides, after all I said, I doubt those two want me around anymore for the time being."

-Then before Weapon could reply to either Vivi or Ran, the giantess kneeled down to scoop up the princess with more tactfulness then one would expect from someone Ran's size and gently moved her hands in order to guide Vivi into them so she could carry her back to the Wild Party.-

Top Bottom