Island Loguetown

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Louguetown
Loguetown is a city on the Polestar Islands in the East Blue, covering nearly the entire island it is on, save for a few steep hills. Almost all East Blue ships, especially pirate ships, come here to resupply for the Grand Line, since Loguetown is in a convenient location very close to Reverse Mountain, just out of sight of the Red Line. The town is famed as both the birthplace and the execution site of former Pirate King Gol D. Roger, giving it the epithet "the town of the beginning and the end".

Rear Admiral Hina took over as commanding officer once Vice-Admiral Smoker was promoted to G-5.

Notable Locations
  1. Execution Platform
  2. Marine Base
  3. Gold Roger Bar

Last edited by a moderator:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

EXECUTION PLATFORM

General Overview
The Execution Platform is a scaffolded tower in the center of the town, on which Gol D. Roger was executed. Shops and bars have spawned all around the execution platform, including a well-known Arms Shop. After the execution, the World Government maintained it as a tourist site for twenty-two years, attracting Monkey D. Luffy among other visitors. Some believe the Execution Platform stands as a symbol of victory over pirates. Others believe the Execution Platform stands as a symbol for the Golden Age of Pirates.
  1. Execution Platform
  2. Arms Shop
  3. Gold Roger Bar

Current Story
The Execution Platform was rebuilt after it was destroyed when the Straw Hat Pirates were in Lougetown. The Marine Base now routinely patrols the area. Unbeknown to the Marines, two figures of the last era have appeared in Gold Roger Bar, on the anniversary of the Pirate King's death.

Sunbell (Gold Roger Bar)
  • Level ???​
  • Stat Special: ??​

Mugren (Gold Roger Bar)
  • Level ??​
  • Stat Special: ?​

Ipponmatsu (Arms Shop)
  • Level 0
  • Has a Ryo Wazamono
  • Gives a 25% discount on any weapons in Store Thread

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

MARINE BASE
General Overview
In the heart of Lougetown there exists a Marine Base that protects the island. It is outfitted with its own prison, gallows, offices, and plaza. Here, Marines train in and out before their entry to the Grand Line. It is from Lougetown that the Marine Branches in East Blue stock up and report. The base is outfitted with a number of defensive cannons, traps, and barriers. It has many ships at its command at the port.
  1. Marine Base Plaza
  2. Base Barracks
  3. Detention Area

Current Story
The Marine Branch in Lougetown had a reputation for not allowing pirates to enter the Grand Line when under the purview of Smoker. When the now Vice-Admiral left, pirates began to crawl int the Grand Line en masse. Rear Admiral Hina, a classmate of Smoker, took over the branch at the behest of Smoker. She now rules it with like iron fist (or cage). There has been no pirate to escape to the Grand Line since she took over.

Rear Admiral Hina "Black Cage"
  • Level 60
  • Ori Ori no Mi
  • Stat Special: Movement Speed & Armaments

Lt. Commander Fullbody
  • Level 40
  • Stat Special: Strength & Stamina

Lt. Commander Jango
  • Level 40
  • Stat Special: Reaction Speed & Mind

Marines (x50)
  • Level 15
  • Stat Special: Balanced

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hard Mode Story
The Revolutionary Army made its move on East Blue. Commander Belo Betty led the charge to conquer the incredibly strategic location of Lougetown, the island guarding entry in and out of the Grand Line from the East. A show of overwhelming force put the Marines on the defensive, as they desperately tried to hold their position. Commander Belo Betty used her Devil Fruit powers to turn the citizens of Lougetown against the Marines, overwhelming them with a three-to-one advantage. The plaza where the Pirate King was executed would become the battleground to determine the fate of East Blue.

Hard Mode NPCs

HQ Vice-Admiral Momonga
  • Level 80
  • Stat Special: Haki & Balanced

Rear Admiral Hina "Black Cage"
  • Level 75
  • Ori Ori no Mi
  • Stat Special: Movement Speed & Armaments

Lt. Commander Fullbody
  • Level 55
  • Stat Special: Strength & Stamina

Lt. Commander Jango
  • Level 55
  • Stat Special: Reaction Speed & Mind

Marines (x50)
  • Level 35

=========================================================

East Commander Belo Betty
  • Level 85
  • Kobu Kobu no Mi
  • $457,000,000 Bounty
  • Stat Special: DF & Movement Speed
Deputy Commander Ahiru
  • Level 70
  • Stat Special: Cyborg & Robotics

Bunny Joe
  • Level 70
  • Stat Special: Marksmanship & Observation Haki

Revolutionaries (x100)
  • Level 40

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
NORMAL REWARDS

One-Time Beri RewardWeekly Income
For Pirates
Devil FruitsOther
$150,000,000N/A (cannot be conquered)Ori Ori no Mi from HinaRyo Wazamono from Ipponumatsu.
Weapons from the Shop Thread can be purchased at a 25% discount from the Arms Shop.

HARD MODE REWARDS

One-Time Beri RewardWeekly Income
For Pirates
Devil FruitsOther
$550,000,000N/A (cannot be conquered)Ori Ori no Mi from HinaRyo Wazamono from Ipponumatsu.
Kobu Kobu no Mi from Belo BettyWeapons from the Shop Thread can be purchased at a 25% discount from the Arms Shop.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi
Stats:
Human

Strength:44+6

Speed: 44+6

Movement:50

Reaction:50

Vitality:37+6

Durability:43

Stamina:43

Martial arts:25

Ittoryu-50

Thoughts
Speaking
Action

A man enters a lounge town bar.
Bartender: Hello sir take a seat!

Ice: HA YEAHHHHH!!

The people start to look at Ice in confusion

Ice:My name is ice I am a bounty hunter recruiting 10 people to come and travel with me!

Random 1 starts snickering

Random 1: Show us something then if your actually not a joke.

Ice:Looks like I’ll freestyle on em

Ice walks over to a random man

Ice: Hey man do you think you can do this?

Ice hits the table creating a rhythmic beat

Random man: Err sure….

Bartender: Hey man what are you doing?

Ice: Don’t worry man I won’t mess up your shop.

Ice walks over and takes a toothpick from a basket

Ice: Alright man do the beat!

The man starts creating the best Ice told him to make

Ice: OK LOOK

Yeah I’m bounty hunter and I’m not crazy yeah

I ain’t kill that pirate sorry baby I’m to lazy yeah

In my ship with beer and cups and captured pirates who done all of those

Bad things that make people die like a battery in a flashlight

The crowd starts to get interested

Ice: Anyone can join as long as they act nice

Yeah I’m a swordsman and I train with effort I know y’all see my skill I’ll cut your steel pipe

Ice takes the toothpick he had in his hand throws it up in the air and slices it.

Ice: Yeah I’m walking down the street with my sword on my hip

Yeah!

The crowd silent before starts clapping and applauding Ice’s skills

Ice:Thank you thank you! If you would like to join my bounty hunting squad come to this Bar again in 2 Hours tell anyone who you know is strong!

Ice leaves the Bar
--- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018, Original Post Date: May 21, 2018 ---
2 hours pass

Ice: Alright I’m here!

It seemed as no one came as everybody just stared at ice

Ice: Erm did anyone come for the bounty hunting job

About 15 people stand up.

Fodder 1: Yes all of us did. I heard you were pretty good at your sword skill punk…

Ice: yeah

Fodder 1: Show me something better than cutting a piece of small wood.

Ice: Are you doubting my skills?

Fodder 1: Cutting a piece of wood isn’t that great of a feat bud.

Ice: Tsk alright for everyone who dobuts my skills come and step forward.

3 people step fodder.

Fodder 1: Now what?

Ice: Go get a toothpick and cut it.

Fodder 1: Easy tsk

All 3 of them throw a toothpick into the air attempt and slashing it and fail one even cutting into a table.

Fodder 1: Huh?

Ice: Not so easy huh well anyways I can only take 10 of you so who really wants to go?

5 people with guns and swords stepped up

5 Just with swords.

Well that works out I guess.

Alright let’s go!
--- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018 ---
Fodder 3: So where we going cap?
Ice: Err... To capture some pirates
Fodder 3: They're probably some pirates here but White Chase is here either way.
Ice: White Chase?
Fodder 5: The White chase smoker a marine captain.
Ice: Well then I've heard of Krieg Arlong and Buggy who's the weakest?
Fodder 3: Well krieg has over a thousand soldiers so that won't work out too well. Arlong is a fishman and Buggy has some type of fruit?
Ice: Sigh... We gotta get somebody come on guys lets think!
Fodder: 2: There's also Alvida hiding somewhere it's supposedly a unnamed island surrounded by trees.
Ice: Alright then we'll go for her!
Fodder 7: Let's just go the Gao kingdom there is supposedly bluejam.
Ice: We'll get Alavadia first.
The crew hops on the relatvilty small ship. The ship had 8 cannons. Two diagonally aimed forward on the sides. 2 that are parallel to each other facing sideways and 4 on the bottom deck also parallel facing sideways.
Ice alright lets go!
The crew sets sail for a island surrounded by trees!
Ice: Er does anyone know where it is?
Fodder 8: They say it's by orange town.
Ice: Alright then lets go!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Puri puri pu- Smoker tore the receiver off the Den Den Mushi, drawing a deep breath from the ffesh cigar he had just lit. With a gruff, impatient voice he spoke into the receiver. He was not one for dallying around uselessly. What is it?

Smoker listened for almost an entire minute for the briefing before finzlly speaking up. So witnesses say he was heading in that direction? Okay I think I know where he's going...

Hanging up the receiver, Smoker put down the empty cigar and lighting a new one. Tashigi!

Ye-yes sir?
The young woman stuck her head in the door, her nerveous behaviour apparent on her face. Clearing his throat, Smoker quickly barked his orders. Gather half our men and meet me by the ship in 15 minutes. We're going hunting.

Yes sir!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Loguetown port was busy as ever as the Marine ship sailed in. The other ships and boats gave way to them, as they knew who Smoker was and to stay out of his way. At this moment Smoker stepped out from his cabin. Okay Ice, time to go. He continued on, trusting the bounty hunter to follow, as he had been behaving nicely on the trip here. He reached the edge of the deck as the ship docked at its usual spot. Walking down the gangplank, he waited for Ice to follow. Once the bounty hunter had stepped off the ship, Tashigi would follow. You lead the way. He spoke to Tashigi, who nodded and headed towards their headquarters. Smoker would wait for Ice to walk after her, then follow behind him.

If all went according to plan, they would reach the headquarters in minutes. Led by Tashigi, they would enter, then take the steps down to the basement. A row of jail cells lined each wall. With their approach, a ruckus started.
Oi, it's Smoke-chaaaan.

Shut up you idiot. Another shouted. Put him in his cell. Smoker said to Tashigi, who walked up to the third cell, fishing out a set of keys. Without another word, Smoker turned into his namesake, smoke, spreading into the cell of the prisoner that had yelled first. Muffled sounds could be heard from within, then a thud as he hit the floor. Seconds later, Smoker materialized in the hallway. He'll live...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice followed behind smoker as they got off the ship and then followed into the jail cells.
The Jail cells were dimly lighted and contained many different types of people.
Ice had witnessed what smoker did…
Ice thought to himself
What the? How did he do that? Whatever…
Ice then looked at Smoker and waited for instruction…

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Get in your cell, bounty hunter. Smoker purposely mentioned Ice's profession as he gestured towards the open cell. With those two words the basement erupted in loud screams of anger as the rest of the prisoners leapt at the bars, their hands stuck out through thd bars, reaching for Ice. The noise was deafening, and Smoker had to step all the way up to Ice to be heard. You had best get to safety behind bars. I hope this teaches you that the scums of the earth aren't very forgiving. And neither will we be next time... Smoker smiled as he waited for Ice to be locked in his cell, before walking off, leaving him with the screams of the prisoners.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked upon smoker as he had caused a bit of trouble for Ice.
Ice then walked inside the cell where he’d be for a week.
Ice took his googles off his forehead and put them on his neck.
Ice: I’ll show you soon smoke man.
Ice wasn’t bothered by the prisoners screaming at him he just sat down in his cell and rested.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The door made a loud, metallic clang as it swung shut, but even that barely registered over the ruckus from the other cells. Tashigi looked at Smoker as if she was going to say something, but figured he wouldn't be able to hear her anyway. With a twist of her wrist, the key turned in the lock, effectively shutting the bounty hunter in his cage. From the bars of either side, the arms of Ice's neighbours reached towards him, gripping thin air in an attempt to seize him. From all around him his fellow prisoners shouted threats and insults at him, overlapping one another.
Come here you little shi-
Once I'm done with y-
You did this to me-
I'll make sure you suff-
I'll rip your gut-
You'll wish you never were born!

Smoker paid them no heed, instead turning around, motioning to two marines. Make sure no one hurts anyone. He spoke the words so only they heard him. With that he beckoned Tashigi, leaving the basement followed by her and all the other marines other than the last two. Tashigi stole a worried look of Ice before ascending the steps.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice sat in the cell ignoring the other prisoners yelling at him.
He watched as the smoking man and the woman left as the prisoners continued to scream.
Ice then looked back at the prisoners…
Ice began to speak
If your mad at me for being a bounty hunter fight me then

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The basement fell quiet for a moment, the statement from the bounty hunter lingering in the air. Then, seemingly in unison they all started laughing together. After a few seconds of this, they all started yelling again. The lil boy is actin all tough! Someone get his parents!
Com'ere then ya lil shit, I'll beat you to a pulp!
Mr. High Horse here thinks he's better than the rest of us!
Lemme get these hands on ya, I'll show ya real pain!

Outside the cell, the two marines gripped their rifles, ready to lift then should anything happen.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked at the two marines that grabbed the rifles.
Ice began to speak
Do we ever get to go outside these cells such as lunch or walking around for a bit?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Once again the basement fell silent after the bounty hunter's words. The guards shared a look, before directing their eyes towards Ice once more. Then, once more, the room filled with laughter, only this time the guards joined in. You're lucky that you even have a cell to yourself. The other prisoners seemed bored with Ice at this point, and most of them sauntered back to their bunks. The guards relaxed, as it seemed they would not have to resort to violence to restrain them today.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked around as the room fell silent once again and then the guards started speaking again
“You’re lucky that you even have a cell to yourself”.
I guess your right I don’t really want to share a cell.
But it’s crazy how the room goes silent everytime I say something are you having problems comprehending what I’m saying?
Ice said while sitting up on his bed.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hah, cheeky little shit are we? One of the guards exclaimed. The rest of the prisoners had mostly returned to their bunks, and just in time. Lights out, anyone who causes a ruckus can have some freetime at the drying pole tomorrow.

The singing of birds signalled a new day. Tne sun.had just crested the horizon, yet Smoker had already been up for hours. He hated paperwork. So much work. He knew he could get Tashigi to do it, but he also knew that wasn't right. Sunshine hitting him in the face made the Marine Captain sit up straight. I guess it's time. You three, come with me!

The three marines that had been slacking off outside his office shot up,suddenly wide awake. Saluting Smoker as he went past them, they then followed him. Down multiple stairs they went before finally ending up at their destination. The cells were usually quiet in the morning, and today was no different. Smoker gestured at the guard stationed to watch over the prisoners, then at the third cell. Quickly the marine rushed across the floor, fickling with the keys. It took a few long seconds before he found the right one. Insterting it into the lock, the door soon swung open. Alright Bounty Hunter, your time is up. You're free to go. But remember, if there's a next time, you will learn why I'm called the White Hunter.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked up at the marine smoking like always and left his cell. Ice didn’t bother the prisoners as he really up for it. Ice put on his hat put his googles on his forehead and ascended the stairs. Once he left the marine base he saw 8 of his Old there and they had 2 new people.
Ice began to speak.
Ice: Hey welcome to the squad or group new guys but anyways let’s get back to syrup village their are some rumored bounties there and we have to get there first!
Ice and the rest of his squad hopped right back on the boat but before they left one of Ice’s mates spoke up
Ice NPC: Wait I got some of these though!
The man held up suits looked like enough for everybody.
Ice NPC: I didn’t know what size fit everyone so I just bought a lot!
In the room there was about 25 suits laying there…
Ice: I guess we have spares…
Everybody put on their suit and got right back on to going to syrup village.
Ice looked at his googles and put them on his forehead
Ice: Alright lets go back to syrup village!
The boat took off for the same destination

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The group of bounty hunters finally arrived at the island named Loguetown where they all met
Everyone on the ship was chattering until Ice finally said “Alright guys lets go turn him in”.
The 11 bounty hunters were excited about turning in Jango.
The 11 bounty hunters walked until they stood outside the marine base and knocked on the door for someone to let them in.

Top Bottom