One Piece Lurking Legend in Wano : Every Time a Admiral Appears there’s always a Legend

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THE LURKING LEGEND

This is not going to be a long theory but this is going to be about the connection between the Admirals and the Legends

All throughout the series when a Admiral was introduced or appears there was always a Legend in the background that plays a significant role in the same chapter or the arc

KUZAN - GARP
WATER 7 ARC

Monkey D Garp is one of the 2 Legends in one piece belonging to the Marines and even though he didn’t have a significant role in Water 7 is was when Garp was first made his appearance and was introduced as the “Hero of the Marines” and as luffys grandfather and we saw Aokiji on his ship catching a ride because he was too lazy to ride is bicycle

BORSALINO - RAYLEIGH
SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO

We saw Kizaru first appearing at the end of Sabody Archipelago arc and in that arc we were introduced to the Vice Captain of the Roger Pirates Silvers Rayleigh and he played a significant role by stopping Kizaru from killing the Strawhats

SAKAZUKI - WHITEBEARD
MARINEFORD ARC

Akainu vs Whitebeard was the highlight of the Marineford arc when Akainu first made his appearance and fought against the “Worlds Strongest Man” Edward Newgate at the war
Even though there were 2 other legends at Marineford Sengoku and Garp Whitebeard had the Biggest Role in the Arc

ISSHO - SENGOKU
DRESSROSA ARC

Fujitora first made his appearance at Dressrosa and caused havoc by dropping meteorites and fighting Sabo and then Luffy but in that arc we saw Ex-Fleet Admiral Sengoku “The Buddha” and he revealed to Law that he knew Corazon and that he was a Marine Spy. Sengoku didn’t have a Significant Role but he did fight Jack with Fujitora at the end of the arc

RYOKUGY - LURKING LEGEND?
WANO ARC

we just saw Ryokugyu making his official debut i wano ( He was only shown as a Silhouette during the reverie ) but is going to confront the strawhats in wano and this could be the perfect opportunity for the Lurking Legend to Appear in wano as the pattern shows when a Admiral makes a appearance there is going to be a Legend​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice theory, I wonder which legend it would be

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scopper Gaban. That's 100% true. And he will body Green Bull for about 30 minutes before running out of gas.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think that's Scopper tbh
I feel like we're gong to either get introduced to someone new who is somehow related to Laugh tale or a legend we already know that will reappear here. My guess is it needs to be someone as formidable as the admirals

Top Bottom