Island Maelstrom Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
6,759
Reaction score
19,725
Points
18,100
Salty Doubloons
8,527
Maelstrom Island is a large flat island with one small village on it, the rest of the island consists of a forest, some large grassy fields and some small hills. Named after the massive powerful storms that appear around it making it a hazard to travel to it, they never appear on the island itself just the sea around it.


The Gray Cloud pirates are a crew from an unknown Sky Island, led by ‘Warbird’ Xana, currently reside on the island; they are a brutal group who will take everything from anyone, including the World Government. Appearing suddenly in the Grand Line, they quickly gained infamy and entered the New World just as quickly. They use a fighting style know as War which is a series of brutal techniques that can be done with lots of distinctive style. Their goal is unknown but anyone who encounters them beware; you will mostly not leave with your valuables or life intact.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
6,759
Reaction score
19,725
Points
18,100
Salty Doubloons
8,527
155
‘Warbird’ Xana
Level 65
65 x 5 = 325
Strength: 61+12=73
Speed: 52+18=70
70x2=140
-Reaction:70
-Movement:70
Vitality: 58+12=70
70x2=140
-Durability:70
-Stamina:70
Haki: 75
75x2=150
-Armament Haki: 75
-Observation Haki: 75
Martial Arts: 76
76x2=152
-War (spear): 81
-Dials: 71

156
Tenma ‘the Crimson Blade’
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 61+9=70
Speed: 52+18=70
70x2=140
-Reaction:70
-Movement:70
Vitality: 56+17=73
73x2=146
-Durability:73
-Stamina:73
Haki: 60
60x2=120
-Armament Haki: 65
-Observation Haki: 55
Martial Arts: 71
71x2=142
-War (swords): 71
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 71

157
Metis
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 24+6=30
Speed: 52+23=75
75x2=150
-Reaction:75
-Movement:75
Vitality: 60+15=75
75x2=150
-Durability:75
-Stamina:75
Haki: 50
50x2=100
-Armament Haki: 40
-Observation Haki: 60
Martial Arts: 64
64x2=128
-Sniping: 75
-Dials: 53

158
‘Crackpot’ Adryn
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 54+6=60
Speed: 37+18=55
55x2=110
-Reaction:55
-Movement:55
Vitality: 35+15=50
50x2=100
-Durability:50
-Stamina:50
Mind: 70
70x2=140
-Navigation: 65
-Science: 75
Haki: 31
31x2=62
-Armament Haki: 21
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 23
23x2=46
-War (staff): 46

Gray Cloud Pirates (100)
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+7=32
Speed: 29+4=33
33x2=66
-Reaction:33
-Movement:33
Vitality: 29+4=33
33x2=66
-Durability:33
-Stamina:33
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-War (swords): 40
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
6,759
Reaction score
19,725
Points
18,100
Salty Doubloons
8,527
Beating any member of the crew grants the use of these War techniques (11 min mastery):

Warcry
The user swings their weapon around them to create a small shockwave that does minor damage and pushes people back slightly. DPR: D (21 mastery, 11 strength).

Slaying Blow
Attacking with a stabbing motion towards one of the targets vital area to do damage. DPR C (21 mastery, 21 strength).

Brutalize
Doing 10 attacks from over the head to either push the target back or do a lot of damage. Combined DPR C or D each hit (31 mastery, 21 strength).


Defeating over 10 of the fodder pirates awards the use of these techniques:

Weapon Slash
A slash from a weapons blade/top part that is swung from the side or over the head of the user. DPR C (21 mastery, 21 strength or 31 for air slash).

Battle Swing
Swings the weapon infront of the user from the side/over the head to attack a target(s), can also be used to block attacks. DPR B (41 mastery, 41 strength).


Beating Xana/Tenma awards:

Head Smash
Smashes the target with a weapon hard enough to crush bones. DPR B (31 mastery and 31 strength or 41 air slash).

Skull Smash
Smashes the target with a lot of force, can break through buildings and skulls. DPR A (61 mastery and 61 strength or 71 air slash).

Bloody Cross
Slashing with two swords, or one sword fast enough, to create two air slashes in a cross/x-like shape at the target. DPR A (61 mastery, 61 strength)

Revenging Blow
After taking an attack/blocking an attack, attacks with a blow to the side or the head of the opponent. DPR B (41 mastery, 41 strength, 31 reaction speed)


Beating Xana allows the use of the final technique:

War Edge
A powerful attack using a weapon, charging recklessly forward slashing in a Z-like motion at the opponent; this attack leaves the user open to damage even while doing the technique. DPR S (81 mastery, 61 strength, 61 movement speed).


Rewards
-War techniques
-Science supplies from Adryn
-Impact and Eisen Dials

One time beri reward
-400 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crew:
-250 000 000 Beri
 
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}
Action / Attack

Link

Jigen "Dutch"

Other NPC will have their own color but will be introduced from the next turn

It had been a little over a month since I was last set on a journey. It was also on that journey where I had my subordinates all die on me. A lot has changed since then. Firstly, I am no longer a member of the Silver Hair Pirates but now sailing the oceans as a member of the Devil Pirates.

I would open my eyes as before me was a long table sat within the kitchen, with me stretching out my arms cracking a bone with my elbow followed with a yawn. I could smell cigarettes and coffee as to my right was a man who was minimalistic in his appearance and life. The man wearing a simple black suit that had a grey-ish hue, a light-colored navy shirt underneath his blazer, a lime green tie supporting a black broad-brimmed black-banded fedora which he values highly. Underneath his fedora, he would be supporting thick collar-length uneven cut hair with an inching long curtain beard. The man would be smoking as he would grab his hand into his inside pocket or so what I would see he would pull out his gun and a cloth wiping it with a glance at my direction. His name was Jigen or what we would call him as Dutch. "So what's up boss?" he would ask with me giving him a light chuckle as with a tired response of "No idea" as I would take a deep breath of air.

I'll lean forward bending my arms upwards as if resting my head into my hands sighing with my fingers twitching. 'Oh man I really need to hit the indoor gym someday or I may get that rare disease known as tardiness' i would think as I would be spaced out as I could hear Dutch. Though what was next came to my surprise Dutch would grab his trustee gun aiming at me as he would then shout out "BANG! just like that someone dies" with me looking bewildered my eyebrows raised confused "Do you know how to play with that thing properly? Or would you like me to hold your hand?" I would say sarcastically enticing Jigen. He would gaze at me frustrated at my remark with a half chuckle "Let's see if your a Link or a Wink" though he would put a little more emphasis on the L and W.

It would be back and forth banter between me and Dutch as the convo came to an end with a matter of seconds with a report of an island being insight. Though what came next as the boat rocked, but it wasn't just a normal rock but a more heavy one in fact knocking everyone off their landing.

The oceans as if had a voice of their own began acting and reacting on a whim, what occurred next was just everyone on the ship would come out of instinct. It hadn't been any longer than 1 hour, I would find myself on the shore with my face stuck in the wet sand face down. 'Urrrggghh, not again'.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have landed ... I am travel sick great" Dutch would shout out followed with him puking

This would be the start of the adventure on later I would find out Malestrom Island, starting just great as usual in an unusually usual predicament.


I haven't made up any stats for Jigen or the other NPC's as of yet which I'll have ready from my next post
Since I am Level 76, I won't be changing my stat waiting to level up before any fight either

@Ziosa
 

Ziosa

Certain Death
Messages
6,257
Reaction score
22,602
Points
18,900
Salty Doubloons
11,273
A lone man wanders up a dark pathway through a line of trees, the leaves on the branches move slightly as they are hit but small amounts of wind coming from the various storms around the island. Clutching a bag to his chest, the man was very visibly nervous; every noise near him making him jump slightly.

The path opens up to a large field where many people were milling about, all of them carrying a weapon of some kind. A few watch as the man makes his way through the field to one of the small buildings at the center, some of them smiling but none of them paying him much attention. Several loud noises was coming from the building, seeming to get even louder as the bag holder enters it.


"Yes that works...but it could be better. I need that part that I can't find though" Over the noise somehow a voice could be heard. Talking to himself they were also the source of the loud sounds; creating them as he used various tools to tinker with a large metal object on the desk in the middle of the room. Nearly knocking an object over as he makes his way towards the tinkerer, the man makes his presence known as the other sounds had died down. Looking over and lifting his glasses slightly, the man known as Adryn smiles "Ah Oscar, I was beginning to think you had gotten lost or wasn' coming..." A slightly accent became fairly noticeable as he talked.

"N-now why would I not be coming, we have given you money every month for over half a year" While nervous, Oscar still tried to keep some composure. Placing the bag on the floor next to Adryn, he waited for the inventor to check it; to any observer it would be quite apparent that this was a fairly regular routine even without Oscar's reply.

Keeping the smile, Adryn checks the bag and after being satisfied with the contents he picks it up.
"I won't press why its a bit late today, I'm sure its some mundane reason that I couldn't care less about"

Letting out a quiet sigh, Oscar thanks him and then quickly leaves; leaving Adryn alone in the building again. Still carrying the bag, the inventor also makes his way out of the building starting to head towards a larger building on the north edge of the field.


"Say it again, I dare you" The comment was directed at a pirate on the floor clutching his shoulder which was bleeding heavily. Tenma wipes a few specks of red off his top and then points his sword down at the man "Well? I'm not very patient at the moment..."

"I'm sorry sir! I'm so sorry I brought it up!" Despite his shoulder soaking his clothes and the floor in blood, the man didnt seem that concened with it; more focused on apologizing and looking at Tenma with a very scared expression.

Grunting and looking away with a slightly
disappointed expression, Tenma sheathes his sword and lets two just as scared pirates carry him out of the room; passing Adryn just before he enters. Making his way to the quite violent man, the inventor showed no signs of fear; actually smiling slightly as he greets the other member of the Gray Cloud pirates.
 
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}

Action (or Emphasis) / Attack

Claire Farron (Stats Finalised - Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Kain (Stats Finalised - Name isn't finalised as of yet)

Daisuke "Dutch" Jigen (Stats Finalised)
Fourth NPC (Stats Not-Finalised)

I'd grab my head out of the sandy shores shaking off any sand that would be on my mask with a quick wipe using my left sleeve. After all, I was dressed differently to how I use to dress when I was with the Silver Hair Pirates. "Urrgghh" I would say taking a deep breath of air intaking the aroma of the ocean but also closing my eyes hearing the sounds of the crickets chirping and some wildlife.

Dutch who would finish puking would rise to his feet turning to me "Hey boss, so what's the order then?". I would rise to my feet "Make sure all those who were with us on the ship are present." I'd take a glance to my left and right as all I could see the glimmering light bouncing off the top of the oceans though towards my far right I could see the oceans wave a little heavier but more to my location it slowed down. 'Hmmm' squinting as one of the crewmen would say they need to find a way to restock on food and goods. "I see"

Meanwhile not too far away more like further down the shoreline was another. She looked like she had been marooned for roughly a day or two. Who was she? why was she there? what was she doing? These would all be answered sooner or later.

It was a young attractive woman with wavy rose-colored hair. Wearing a black chest piece with a high collar with a bareback strapped on belts. From the lower parts of the chest piece, there are two symmetrical white capes with pockets. At the top sides of the chest piece, there are silver pauldrons, and the upper part of her arms are covered with red straps adorned with silver pieces. From the pauldrons hang two symmetrical white capes. The inside color of the capes on both, upper and lower, pauldrons is red. wearing red and black boots that reach the half of a thigh, and black gloves.

"I think it's time I venture deep into this place" she would say as she made her way into the island.

Anyways going back to where I was, Dutch would shout out the following
"All of you guys stand guard of the ship, me, boss and another will go on ahead to pick up some goods and scout ahead." Just hearing my name in that sentence would startle me as I made my way to the crewmen who stood in front of Dutch. I would point at one taking off my trench coat which was tan in color underneath a three-piece dark navy suit, with a white shirt, black tie, and black gloves. Though what was blatantly new or different about me now than before was the use of a full-face mask only showing my right eye. Though as I would hand it over I would grab my flask out of the pocket with my cigarette box case and lighter. "I need these to ease the shit that we may come with" I would remark 'I need those for dealing with Dutch's shit' would be what I wanted to say but couldn't.

Dutch would grab a cigarette of his own placing it in his mouth with a matchbox, grabbing out a match lighting it up lighting his cigarette then tossing the match light.

We would then make our way forward spotting the grassy field with thick dense forest. Wildlife could be heard in a distance though as that would occur a small breeze could be felt against our skin.

"You ready Dutch?" I would ask Dutch who would stand beside me. "Yeah I am ready, though you wanna make this exciting?" he would take a jab by asking me a question that had my utter interest and curiosity.

"What are you proposing?" I'd ask as if he anticipated my response I hummed as he responds with "Let's see who gets the most kills" I would take a moment then smile raising my fist up awaiting a fist bump.


Level 76
76 x 5 = 380

Human Race Bonus: +14 in Str, Spd, Vit and +21 in MA
MA Bonus: +5 in Str, Spd and Vit.
Strength: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101
Speed: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101 x 2 = 202
>Reaction Speed: 101
>Movement Speed: 101

Vitality: 72 + 14 + 5 = 91 x 2 = 182
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 101

Haki: 41 x 2 = 82
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki: 1

Martial Arts: 79 + 21 = 100 x 2 = 200
>Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 100
>Rokushiki: 100
Remaining Pts: *24 Points*
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Human Bonus: +12 in Str, Spd, Vit and +18 in MA
MA Bonus: +5 in Spd
Strength: 80 + 12 = 91
Speed: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Reaction Speed: 81
>Movement Speed: 81
Vitality: 69 + 12 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki: 59 x 2 = 118
>Armament Haki: 82
>Observation Haki: 36
Martial Arts: 28 + 18 = 46 x 2 = 92
>Swordsmanship: 92
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Human Bonus: +12 in Str, Spd, Vit and +18 in MA
MA Bonus: +5 in Spd
Strength: 80 + 12 = 91
Speed: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Reaction Speed: 81
>Movement Speed: 81
Vitality: 69 + 12 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki: 59 x 2 = 118
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki: 37
Martial Arts: 28 + 18 = 46 x 2 = 92
>Spearmanship: 92
Level 55
55 × 5 = 275
Human Bonus: +10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
MA Bonus: +5 in Spd and Vit.
Strength: 1 + 10 = 11
Speed: 66 + 10 + 5 = 81 × 2 = 162
>Reaction: 81
>Movement: 81
Vitality: 61 + 10 + 5 = 76 × 2 = 152
>Stamina: 71
>Durability: 81
Haki: 81 × 2 = 162
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 81
Martial Arts: 66 + 15 = 81 × 2 = 162
>Gunslinging: 81
>Sniping: 81
@Ziosa
 

Ziosa

Certain Death
Messages
6,257
Reaction score
22,602
Points
18,900
Salty Doubloons
11,273
"I hate lookout duty...its always so boring" A man sits in a makeshift camouflaged lookout spot on top of a tree. The tree stood near the edge of the forest just off the path that had been worn into the ground by people coming from the beach. Yawning, the pirate lookout wondered how easily he could sleep without having someone come and find him shirking his duty.

He is bought out of his thoughts by several people talking on the beach. Looking towards it, he spies a handful of people and a ship on the shore.
"Maybe it's not as boring as i thought..." Getting out a Den Den Mushi, the pirate uses it to call someone to tell them about the newly arrived strangers.


On top of the large building in the clearing was a small room that had a balcony that looked across the clearing and was above the treeline. It was Metis' favourite spot to be on the island, and noone disturbed her unless it was an emergency; mainly due to her killing the last person who did so.
"Peaceful as always.." A gentle breeze blew her long hair slightly as she leaned on the railing and looked at the view.

Far below her, she sees some people carrying someone else towards the medical tent.
"Tenma should really learn to ignore stuff like that." Her words were kind of ironic as she does a similar thing when people disturbed her or touched her stuff.

A Den Den Mushi in the small room behind her started to ring. Metis
begrudgingly walked to it and violently picked it up.
"This better be good or-" She was interrupted by the man calling who quickly told her what was going on.

"Keep an eye on them and try to find out who they are and how many of them there is, report this to Tenma too"
Ending the call, the sniper picks up her gun which was lying on a small table and starts heading downstairs.
 
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}

Action (or Emphasis) / Attack

Claire Farron
Kain (Name isn't finalised as of yet)

Daisuke "Dutch" Jigen
Fourth NPC (Stats Not-Finalised)
"Bolded and Underlined" the part that was changed:
Though as I would hand it over I would grab my flask out of the pocket with my cigarette box case and lighter. "I need these to ease the shit that we may come with" I would remark 'I need those for dealing with Dutch's shit' would be what I wanted to say but couldn't.
"Aint this a bitch, you really going to go all out huh?" said Dutch as I stood there before crackling a light chuckle as we proceeded to make way venturing into the island, leaving the sandy shores to the vibrant grassy fields even covering the terrain of hills. Not that far was where we was headed the village, but we were not the only ones as there lurked two others that were going to join the collision.

Meanwhile just ahead of us was the pink hair colored woman named "Claire". She was miles ahead traversing herself through the grassy marshlands just a few miles away from sandy shores. She panted after a long walk, 'This is preposterous .... but I need to find her'. She huffed and puffed briefly closing her eyes as she crouched down.

>Observation Haki: 36
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 80 + 12 = 91
Speed: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Reaction Speed: 81
>Movement Speed: 81
Vitality: 69 + 12 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki: 59 x 2 = 118
>Armament Haki: 82
>Observation Haki: 36
Martial Arts: 28 + 18 = 46 x 2 = 92
>Swordsmanship: 92
36, 36 x 2 = 72
Observation Haki:
Users of Observation Haki will have to choose between two different types of the ability:
Awareness:
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
120 Mastery: The user can sense anything within 400 meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
She unintentionally used awareness haki sensing all those around her like a beacon with the all-around her going black with her haki bouncing outwards and back to her like a wave, she could sense those around her. There was a trio at her 10 o'clock but there was another on a tree holding a gun. As the ripple of wave came back to her she opened her eyes and proceeded with caution but she was here for a reason. 'So there's three over there and one about my 2 o'clock and roughly about 20 or so meters as my appearance will be soon knowledgable to him ... hmmm what do I do?' she thought to herself but then paid no caution as she shook her head and gave her cheeks a light slap to reaffirm her reason. 'My sister went out a while ago and she's been missing, but according to the reports we were given was she got sucked up by some whirlpools near an island all marooned and then zilch.'

"Well I better take the one out and get some answers before those three" as she made her move

Meanwhile, what she little did know there was another big shot but unknown to her he was already incapacitated, not because he was taken out but was absurdly drunk to even light up as a threat but his appearance was coated to be a little nuisance. "Hey grass are youuuuu lllooookkkkinnnggg aaaattt mmmmeeeeeeeh, hhhiiccc" he would say in a drunken way with a hiccup as he would barf over the grass then drop on his face "YYYYYoooouuuu doooonnnnttt ....... ahhhh fffffuuuuccccckkkk, hhhiiiccc"


@Ziosa
 

L'Empereur

P B U Y
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
32,470
Points
25,850
Salty Doubloons
9,146
# Metis was dragging her feet, she didn't want to move from her spot but orders were orders. She put her weapon on her back and slowly adjusted her hood on her head. She needed to report the situation to Tenma and maybe try to convince Ardyn to come with her too. The more distraction, the better it was for her to place a good shot. The truth was that the blue-haired girl didn't want things to go south, I was the new world and you shouldn't underestimate anybody, they needed to deal with this threat quickly. #
 
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}

Action (or Emphasis) / Attack

Claire Farron (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Kain (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Daisuke "Dutch" Jigen
~ Maelstrom Island (South) ~​

'Before I take one out I should get my answers first.' She would edge herself closer to the trees nervously though heeded herself cautiously towards the direction of the one she wanted to take out.

'I need to be careful in the manner of how I pan this out ' she would think as she walked closer approaching the edge of the woods.

She would sigh then make her way to the edge of the woods making her presence known by having her arms extended out wide waving up and down.

"Excuse me! " she would shout whilst lowering her arms back down to her sides.


~ Maelstrom Island (East heading South) ~​

" So Link what do I win if I get the most kills? " Daisuke asked me as we ventured further south. I sighed " No idea, that is up to debate depending on what we get out of here. But remember the kills only kickstart when our lives are put in danger, got it? "

I had to clarify this motion as we were lost and needed to find a way out of the place and also get some goods if we could loot. Though the looting would vary on the residence of the island.

" Link you were a former member of the Silver Hair Pirates right? So how come you quit when you were on top with a crew of juggernauts? " he asked. I frowned at the question though before I could even open my mouth he would ask me a further question. " So Link what was Akuma, Law and Vanya like? ". Those questions made me tense and uneasy with me gulping and licking my lip.

" Silver Hair Pirates huh. That's a whale of a question pal. I can't even give you the answers right away as its a tricky question to answer especially right now. " He smiled and half agreed with my reply.

" Sure I'll hold you up to that " he replied

It hadn't taken longer than an hour after a very tense question before someone spoke again. " Dutch you finding something odd about this place or is it just me? " to which he dropped to one knee " Now that you mention it, yeah something's not right "

Dutch closed his eyes clenching his fist placing it within the soil, he was using his Haki.
(See stat as Daisuke has 81 in CoO Awareness so = 162 meters)

Daisuke closed his eyes as Link's aura shone as a rippling wave was sent out like echolocation covering all the surrounding terrain, what he would see would be everything either darkened with only those who could prove to be dangerous to himself radiate with their aura's. As it went out it came back with 3 readings of 3 individuals with aura. The wave then came back as far as Dutch could sense coming back.

"There are two people over there towards our 11:00 hours and there's another towards our 8:00 hours though on the move " 'Hmmm ' overhearing his reply " Make sure we go to our 11:00 hours as there's two so it's best to get help, ask questions and hey even get names right? " whilst smirking.



The drunk NPC I will give Emperor Cross full authority in capturing him off-panel and is headed towards the Gray Cloud Pirates HQ's

@Emperor Cross
 

L'Empereur

P B U Y
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
32,470
Points
25,850
Salty Doubloons
9,146
# Both soldiers refused to take Metis seriously and the woman reluctantly continued her way towards the clearing. She walked for some minutes at each steps, a new curse was coming out her mouth. Tenma and Ardyn were two bastards. For a moment no intruders were around her. She kept looking until the Den Den mushi at her waist began ringing. It was two pirates of their crew. They caught one of the intruders, he was too drunk and passed out in the grass. How could this happen ? It was a trap ! No pirates could accept this... Or, or they were overestimating the pirates.

  • Did you bring the prisoners to Ten-

Metis lost in her thoughts didn’t even realize that someone was behind her. Reacting accordingly, she took her rifle and pointed towards the pink haired woman slowly sizing her.

  • Declare your identity or you’re going to die miss !
_____

Still in the camp, Ardyn and Tenma were casually chatting when another pirate came barking in. They caught one of the pirates and needed of one them to bring him back to the base. The order came from above. It didn’t take much time before Ardyn jumped from his chairs and slowly followed the soldiers. He stopped, looked at the captain and said to him :

  • If anything happens, never leave her side. You are the last line of defense Ten’.
#
 
Last edited:
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}

Action (or Emphasis) / Attack

Claire Farron (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Kain (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Daisuke "Dutch" Jigen
Reacting accordingly, she took her rifle and pointed towards the pink haired woman slowly sizing her.

  • Declare your identity or you’re going to die miss !
All Claire could do was stare with a trickle that would weave and trail down the side of her face with her gulping knowing she had trespassed in enemy turf. She raised her hands as a means of waving a white flag as she meant no harm. 'Well I got spotted, that's moving forward at least'

She would cough into her hand then speak up "I am searching for my sister."

Meanwhile, as she would make herself known to the lookout not that far away Link and Dutch trailed coming from the East of the destination spotting the rose-pink girl and shine of a rifle within the trees.

"So Link, Rock, Paper Scissors or a flip of a coin to see what we do next? That sound good to you?" Dutch asked me. I could do nothing but give a little chuckle whilst staring at the situation that was before me.

"I wanna see how this goes so let's sit this one out. But I have a feeling something is about to happen."


"Link why not just kill the sniper that's hidden in the trees?"

"I could but what's the fun in doing so when the hunt is far greater"

Both men would smirk onlooking at the situation unknown to both.

@Emperor Cross
 
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
29,515
Points
24,000
Salty Doubloons
1,748
General Narration / Link Point-of-View
"Speech"
'Thinking'
{Flashback}

Action (or Emphasis) / Attack

Claire Farron (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Kain (Name isn't finalised as of yet)
Daisuke "Dutch" Jigen
As I was gazing like a predator is on the hunt for its prey. I waited and waited, the time wasn't just quite yet. Though this was one of those moments where what was about to occur would change the entire mission on its head. Something began to rumble then vibrate as a Purru Purru Purru sound followed and echoed.

'Hope this hasn't caught anyone's attention' as I made sure my attention wasn't noticeable as Dutch who was beside me stared frantically. I grabbed the den den and began to back peddle a few feet as Dutch grabbed his gun and followed suit to watch with a full 360 scope around me.

Gachha, "Who is this? Just so you kno-" before I could speak it was a familiar voice. My hands trembled as I frowned as the call ended in a matter of seconds. "Who was it?" asked Dutch.

"This operation is done for, though before we go we might as well get that lady to join. Dutch use your haki and sense if there's any other like her here" I demanded Dutch. He was bewildered at first but obliged to my request and closed his eyes momentarily then opened them up. "There's two, and one is the girl but another more towards the center of the island".

"Interesting, we gotta make do what we have" I would reply to his answer as I grab Dutch by the hand, then reposition myself at the direction of the lady and the sniper. I'd then kick the ground "Geppo!" as debris would fly the other way due to the force of impact.

Basic Geppo:
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
Description: The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off.
Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

100 / 2 = 50

Movement Speed
1-20 Superhuman Speed
21-40 Faster Than Eye Speed
41-60 Supersonic Speed
61-80 Hypersonic Speed
81-99 Massively Hypersonic Speed
100 Massively Hypersonic+ Speed
101-120 Sub-realistic Speed/Light Speed

Before Claire could even speak something or someone came at high speed right before her. "You there I'd like you for to join me" I would ask her but before I would hear her reply I would stare into the direction of the sniper whom she was speaking with.

'Right then'

I'd clench my hands then pull my arm back as my chest would puff outwards as I would then launch my hands forward "Rokuogan X! (Rokuogan Wave Explosion)" yelling these words:

Rokuogan X (Rokuogan Wave Explosion) (AoE Attack)
Requirement: 100 Mastery, 100 Str - DPR S
highest is mastery/5

Str = 101-119: 7. Town Level
Str + DPR (+4) = Small Country Level

AoE rules
Mastery / 5 = 101 / 5 = 20.2 (rounding down to nearest digit) = 20

The attack was enough to cause a disturbance where the captured Kain was set free as he made a beeline in the direction of the attack
Kain's Movement Speed = 81 = 81-99 Massively Hypersonic Speed

Claire who would be bewildered but before she could even speak, I'd grab her as I remove my mask with one hand then toss her in the direction of Dutch "Grab her and run!" as Kain who would run with all his might I'd grab too and toss into the direction of Dutch before I would yell another "Geppo!"

This is one of those moments where I had no choice but forced into a predicament.


~ Flash Forward a few hours after setting sail away from Maelstrom ~

The crew was anxious and confused as we would head to an unknown deserted island, I'd request Dutch again to come with me as from this point onwards there was no communication. "You there, let them know I'll be back" I'd ask one of the crewmen before vanishing into the darkness with the misty nights.

"Dutch you wanted to know why I quit the Silver Hair Pirates, huh?" I'd say to Dutch who was lost at everything that occurred since the call.

Before long a man dressed in a cloak would come and say he's been waiting and lead us to the place of where he was waiting.

We would walk until we would be met with a mansion, a huge defensive wall with torches lit though the misty nights making everything ominous as the gates would open as we walk in.

Not long before we would be making our way in, we would be informed he's been waiting then head into the direction of the main building and a room with the night sky view. I'd take a seat as Dutch would look confused still and wary.

A door would open though a veil would hide his appearance, he'd shout out its been a long time since he saw link's face. I'd smile and grab a small bag that was tightened to my waist. "I brought you a bargaining gift, but in response, I want your hospitality and a place to, you know" I'd say which would be met with a laugh.

"It's not anything I bring to you but something that would entice you to come out. A very rare prize that is, one of a devil fruit. None other than the DF that once belonged to the infamous Marco of the Whitebeard Pirates. The mythical zoan, Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Phoenix"

Just those words alone would shock Dutch, "I also want this guy here too" pointing at Dutch.

Hahaha, your interesting man and in return, I'll answer your wish and I have my own options I'd like to bring. I'd hear him respond.

"Up to you and there's a ship not that far from here, it's my men of the Devil Pirates. They are at your service, Solomon!"
 
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
6,114
Points
6,750
Salty Doubloons
1,990

The Invasion | Enter the Spada Pirates - #1

A storm opened the sea. Currents and whirlpools fighting for supremacy shook the fabric of Malestorm’s shores. A seemingly lifeless ship was being jerked from side to side, barely avoid being tipped over, braving the sea they called Maelstorm. Sails torn, decaying wood, Creaking mast, cannons rusted, and a giant Scythe in the bow called home to The Styx. An symbol of terror emblazoned as a flag; La Spada Pirates.

A few leagues away was the shore, yet the ocean did not give up on its fury; it hungered for the undead ship. The ocean opened up and a large tide several stories high threatened to eat the ship alive. There was no escape.

[Charon] “Reminds me of back home... of my dear river Styx.”
An old man rowed a ship with a large wooden stick next to the galleon. A small canoe fitiing only two people. The old man chuckled maniacally at the wave coming to overtake him and the Styx, showing his rotted teeth and black tongue. The old man’s wrinkles spoke of age, his calm spoke of tales, and his demeanor spoke of malevolence. The pilot of the river Styx, the “Ferryman”, Charon.

Suddenly, a calm took over the storm. Ice crackled, and the tide stood frozen in the sea. The iced tide acted as a barrier, and the ship passed through, making it to the shores of Maelstorm Island and docking, barely.

In the bow of the ship, a young girl looked at the roaring sea behind her. Dainty, small, and colorful, the girl was in stark contrast to the undead ship. Ship of black and white until one stepped into her color. ”The Cursed Child”, Sour. She looked in fear as to what they witnessed, complaining in the open.

[Sour] “Sheesh! I almost died, you know?! I’m too young! Too many candies left to experience, Zalera! Why is it always fire and brimstone with Her?!”
In the crow’s nest, a man with a horrifying face, burned beyond repair, laid with his back against the mast. His wild Wild West clothing suggested a man of another time. A cigarette bore into those horrifying lips, crunched in a grin as he listened to the Cursed Child. The “Deadshot”, Zalera. With a voice of olden, he responded to the girl.
[Zalera] “Whom spat on the Devil himself. Whose hate bore resurrection. Enough to darken a soul beyond repair. Who better to bear the burden of Underworld?”

Suddenly, the air condensed. Whence it was once wild, now it felt cold, tamed. From the roaring sea came a figure. Ice crackled with each step, forming a small path towards land. A tall 10 foot figure masked in a dark cloak. A thick cigar protruded from the cloak, bit by two red lips. Yellow-slit eyes glowed in the shadow.

Music swelled in the figure’s appearance, in symphony with the rushing waves, From the sea, “The Grim” appeared; La Spada.


The figure stepped forth into land. Never did The Grim look towards those on the ship. Not a word was uttered. Charon, Sour, and Zalera jumped off the ship and followed. Zalera rode a horse burnt as he; a lone human was chained to the saddle, pulled to walk behind the horse as would a slave.

Staying on the Styx to guard were all manner of creatures; the Gorgon Sisters, Necrohols, and a handful of humans.

The Invasion. Enter the Spada Pirates. But why were they there?



SPADA PIRATES (on the island)
Plagues
[enter description here]

Charon “The Ferryman”

Level 55
Strength: 81 (71 +10 race)
Agility: 79 (69 +10 race)
Movement: 82
Reaction: 81 (76 +5 martial arts)
Vitality: 61 x2 (51 +10 race)
Durability: 61
Stamina: 61
Haki: 58 x2

Armaments: 41
Precognition: 75
Martial Arts: 41 x2 (26 +15 race)
Scythe Style: 82

Zalera “Deadshot”

Level 55
Strength: 81 (71 +10 race)
Agility: 79 (69 +10 race)
Movement: 82
Reaction: 81 (76 +5 martial arts)
Vitality: 61 x2 (51 +10 race)
Durability: 61
Stamina: 61
Haki: 58 x2

Armaments: 35
Precognition: 81
Martial Arts: 41 x2 (26 +15 race)
Gunslinging: 82

Sour “The Cursed Child”

Level 55
Strength: 81 (71 +10 race)
Agility: 79 (69 +10 race)
Movement: 82
Reaction: 81 (76 +5 martial arts)
Vitality: 61 x2 (51 +10 race)
Durability: 61
Stamina: 61
Haki: 58 x2

Armaments: 41
Precognition: 75
Martial Arts: 41 x2 (26 +15 race)
Life Return: 82

Legion
“For we are many.” Those who are the lowest in the Underworld. Ever hungry, never satisfied. They are driven by fear and instinct. One out of every hundred is smart and strong enough to challenge one the Fallen for a piece of of the Underworld.

Gorgon Sisters (x5)

Story: Reptilians born of unholy union. Their sadism have them placed above tieflings. The Gorgon sisters are in charge of the lesser demons in the Spada Pirate ships.

Level 30
Strength: 50 (35 +15 race)
Speed: 50 x2 (35 +15 race)
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 50 x2
-Durability: 50
-Stamina: 50
Martial Arts: 27 x2
-Nittoryu: 41
-Brawling: 13
Mind: 0 (3 -3 race)

Necrohols (x10)

Story: Hailing from Necrohol, these fire demons pledged allegiance to the Spada Pirates out of fear and necessity. They are in charge of the Human Legion.

Level 20
Strength: 40 (32 +8 race)
Speed: 34 x2
-Reaction: 34
-Movement: 34
Vitality: 21 x2 (15 +6 race)
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 21
Martial Arts: 21 (19 +2 race)
-Ittoryu: 21
-Gunslinging: 21
Human Legion (x25)

Story: Once slaves in Tequila Wolf, La Spada conquered the island and freed the slaves. Little did they know, they fell under a new master. Those who chose to continued slavery over death became part of the Human Legion. the bravest came to The Styx.

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Militia Style: 30
 
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
5,197
Points
5,750
Salty Doubloons
1,645
On Maelstrom Island, within its one, tiny village, a chilling breeze passed through. No one was outside to feel it. For they were all too frightened to vacate the 'safety' of their own residences. What caused such fear among everyone? The presence of the Gray Cloud Pirates. A terrifying bunch who asserted themselves from the moment they arrived many moons ago. Fear did not keep their curiosity in check. Quite often, people could be seen peering from their windows. If a day was particularly calm feeling some many even open their windows for a brief spell. It was such a day today.

A little girl was holding onto her stuffed rabbit while looking at the outside world she longed to play in. A breeze passed through. The sudden chill caused the girl to drop her stuffed rabbit. It plummeted to the street below. Tears quickly began to form in her eyes. Saddened at the thought of losing perhaps her favorite toy. A sound would interrupt her tears.

Loud metallic footsteps could be heard. Not quite that of a cyborg. Rather, it was a heavily armored woman who was walking through the town. She reached down and grabbed the stuffed rabbit. The girl had disappeared at the sound of footsteps approaching, the mysterious armored woman simply placed the rabbit on the windowsill and kept up her trek through the town. The woman was a hunter. Her prey was not beasts, but people. People who have strayed from the path she believed people needed to follow.

Today, her target was the Gray Cloud Pirates. At least, it was. On her way to them, she took notice of a group of people making their way deeper into the island. Led by a mysterious cloaked figure. One look was all it took for the mysterious woman to want to change her targets. She could feel their strength. Particularly the strength of whoever was leading them. She was stopped in her tracks as she thought of a way to separate the leader from the pack. She would not have to worry though. Xana and the rest of the Gray Cloud Pirates approached the mysterious bunch.

[Xana] You must be a brave lot for getting past the waters and reaching shore. Unfortunately for you, this Island is the property of the Gray Cloud Pirates! If you don't turn back now, you'll be in for it!

The mysterious woman watched the exchange unfold. Keeping her presence hidden from both sight and sense. She would be able to strike at an opportune time as her targets were likely heading towards a fight amongst each other.
 
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
6,114
Points
6,750
Salty Doubloons
1,990
The Invasion | Meet La Spada - #2

Then there were hundred. A red carpet had been rolled out for the Spada Pirates, one of threats. About a hundred pirates stood in their way. Three seemingly in command, and one clearly the leader. The latter spoke, filled with disdain and threat.

The cloaked figure began to chuckle. The voice was dark and deliberate, echoing through the area. Charon looked around at the numbers, shaking his head in disapproval. Zalera got off his horse, the horse intimidated and running back to the ship, human slave in tow. Sour was in her knees, playing jacks. Nonchalant and childish, unworried, she giggled.

Tension filled the air after Xana spoke, broken by the rustling below the cloak. The cloaked figure pulled out her right hand, all bones. Was she undead? The skeleton hand moved the hood back, her yellow-slit eyes glowing intensely.

Pearly white mask adorned the face of the cloaked one. Patched of rotting skin hung off that mask. Maggots slithered in and out of those rotting pieces. The area that remained was those luscious red lips, glowing eyes, and a horizontal scar running across her face, The neck was exposed, showing the skeleton beneath.

La Spada. Then came that voice. Dark, manic, evil. A tone of calamity and sarcasm birthed her words.

[La Spada] “Captain Xana of the Gray Cloud Pirates. Allow me to introduce myself...”
Those words hung lime the skin on the figure’s face. Suddenly, a chord of a violin swept through the area. Beneath the cloak there was movement. A green aura erupted from her cloak, exploding from within her into a large ghostly being five times Spada’s size with her likeness. Intimating, dark, and with a thirst for blood: Hades’ soul.

The beast would theoretically intimidate all present, frozen in fear, particularly those fodder. The music rose in pitch and sound. Hades’ Soul jumped from La Spada and passed through the pirate fodder. Out of 100, Hade’s soul passed through around 50 Fodder. Those affected would theoretically be frozen in place by the Chill of the Underowrld.

[La Spada] “We are the Spada Pirates... I, La Spada, am the Grim Reaper... here for your soul.”
Hades' Soul: The user utilizes a medium, typically music, to increase and expel a large piece of their soul. The soul can freeze anyone it touches. It can also completed overwhelm Homies. While Hades' Soul is active, the user's power within their body wanes In relation to the size of the soul monster.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 70 Vitality
Rank: A

DPS: 100 (DF): 5. Large Building Level + +3 (A Rank) = 8. City Level

Fear Status Effect: Affected is nauseated, has reduced observation Haki and finds it hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery

The towering ghost came back to La Spada, screeching with the music to intimidate and paralyze. Even the named NPCs would theoretically be focused on La Spada by fear status effect, reducing even their precognition.

In tandem, Zalera’s hand blurred. He flipped a Wild Wild West rifle from his back and pulled the trigger twice. Two B-rank bullets shot at blurring speeds aimed to hit Metris and Adryn in their foreheads. Deadshot. Zalera aimed for head-shots while they were under the status effect of La Spada’s technique, unable to concentrate on anything but the intimidating and evil soul. A flawless tandem.

Hades’ soul came into La Spada. It was as if she herself was the ghost, the Grim Reaper, their death. The music began to settle, before La Spada spoke once more, her cloak opening and showing her mafia-style attire.

[La Spada] “La Spada Pirates will take your island... and your lives. Kuhahahahah!”

41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery).

81-100 (MA): 5. Large Building Level + +2 (B Rank) = 120: 7. Mountain Level

Statistics
84 x 5 = 420

Strength: 101 (64 + 32 race + 5 martial arts)
Agility: 99 (84 +15 DF)
Movement: 101
Reaction: 102 (97 + 5 mind)
Vitality: 81 x2 (47 + 24 race, +10 DF)
Durability: 81
Stamina: 81
Yomi Yomi no Mi: 100 (92 + 8 race)
Haki: 61 x2

Armaments: 41
Awareness: 81
Martial Arts: 41 x2
Humming Swordsmanship: 82
Mind: 31 x2
Musician: 62


Professions:
Devil Fruitology: ****
Occult Studies: ***
Stealth: ***
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
5,903
Points
5,450
Salty Doubloons
2,479
La Spada in the New World!
@Ichimonji

[La Spada] “Captain Xana of the Gray Cloud Pirates. Allow me to introduce myself...”
Hearing La Spada introducing herself caused the Gray Cloud Pirates to erupt in laughter. They didn't believe that a small group would stand a chance against. All laughed except for Xana, Tenma and Metis. While the other were busy having fun, the trio had seen a glimpse of La Spada skeleton look. The captain and commanders weren't the type to get scared, but they are self-conscious of the danger of the New World. Glaring at the hooded figure as she took out her violin and started to play her tune. Seeing the green aura cause a bit of stir among the laughing pirates. Seeing the green spectre had completely stopped them from laughing. Even the trio seemed to be affected.

As Zalera's bullet were shot, the distraction of Hades Soul had cause many to not see the attack being made. Although, Captain Xana was completely still able to keep her focused on her foes. She quickly screamed out for the incoming attack. Most of members weren't really able to react effectively, but Metris and Adryn had still some willpower. Ducking on to the ground, the bullets missed their target, hitting two fodder pirates located right behind. They hadn't seen the attack, but after Xana scream, they knew that the attack had to come from La Spada Pirates.

"Don't underestimate them. They're clearly here for war!" - Screamed Captain Xana

As the Hades Soul returned to La Spada's body. Xana and her commanders moved behind the troops who seemed to be still taken by the green soul. Smirking, they decided to play a little game of hide and seek. Hidden from the enemies, Xana, Tenma, Metis and Ardyn waited to see what they foe was going to do. The Gray Cloud Pirates weren't known to be the bravest, but like it was previously stated they don't underestimate the danger of the New World.

It was one of their favourite games, force the enemy to advance onto the paws, while the Kings wait for the opportunity to strike.


‘Warbird’ Xana
Level 65
65 x 5 = 325
Strength: 61+12=73
Speed: 52+18=70
70x2=140
-Reaction:70
-Movement:70
Vitality: 58+12=70
70x2=140
-Durability:70
-Stamina:70
Haki: 75
75x2=150
-Armament Haki: 75
-Observation Haki: 75
Martial Arts: 76
76x2=152
-War (spear): 81
-Dials: 71

View attachment 156
Tenma ‘the Crimson Blade’
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 61+9=70
Speed: 52+18=70
70x2=140
-Reaction:70
-Movement:70
Vitality: 56+17=73
73x2=146
-Durability:73
-Stamina:73
Haki: 60
60x2=120
-Armament Haki: 65
-Observation Haki: 55
Martial Arts: 71
71x2=142
-War (swords): 71
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 71

View attachment 157
Metis
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 24+6=30
Speed: 52+23=75
75x2=150
-Reaction:75
-Movement:75
Vitality: 60+15=75
75x2=150
-Durability:75
-Stamina:75
Haki: 50
50x2=100
-Armament Haki: 40
-Observation Haki: 60
Martial Arts: 64
64x2=128
-Sniping: 75
-Dials: 53

View attachment 158
‘Crackpot’ Adryn
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 54+6=60
Speed: 37+18=55
55x2=110
-Reaction:55
-Movement:55
Vitality: 35+15=50
50x2=100
-Durability:50
-Stamina:50
Mind: 70
70x2=140
-Navigation: 65
-Science: 75
Haki: 31
31x2=62
-Armament Haki: 21
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 23
23x2=46
-War (staff): 46

Gray Cloud Pirates (100)
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+7=32
Speed: 29+4=33
33x2=66
-Reaction:33
-Movement:33
Vitality: 29+4=33
33x2=66
-Durability:33
-Stamina:33
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-War (swords): 40
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
6,114
Points
6,750
Salty Doubloons
1,990
The Invasion | Go Wild - #3

The statement was clear. War. There was no explanation. There was no diplomacy. They were staring at Pirates who held no prisoners, who gave no quarter, who made no deals. They were dealing with a calamity: The Spada Pirates.

Two evaded sure death, and upon the orders of the captain, they fled and hid. La Spada slew a grin. Her soul boiled in excitement. The Plagues, Sour, Zalera, and Charon, turned to their captain for the order.

And it came... with a sadistic and dark tone.

[La Spada] “Kill.”

Those words echoed through the area like a death sentence. Zalera drew his bolt-action rifle, Sour drew her attached forearm blades, and Charon sharpened his large scythe. La Spada rose her bony finger; that motion had the power to hold the Plagues back, like horses stuck behind the race box.

The Grim spoke once more, as she looked over the direction Xana was.

[La Spada] “But don’tah touch thah’ child playing captain. Her soul is mine’ah.”

With those words came a music riff from beneath La Spada’s cloak, strung by her boney finger, La Spada drew her blade, whence a string was attached to its pommel, like a violin. The sound screeched of madness, of terror, of music notes low and ominous.

The tone formed a musical shockwave that extended around La Spada towards the opposing crew. The previous men, 50 of them, who had been frozen by Hades’ soul (see last post), encased in ice, would be the target. If successful, the shockwave would shatter the ice, leaving half of their forces in pieces. A disgusting way to die: in pieces, almost nothing left to even properly bury.

Metal (requires 61 musicianship mastery): a piece of music with strong will, typically loud music expressing suffering and evil.
- An attack in the form of sound waves! Nearly inescapable. Destructive potency scales off of musicianship. AoE is 15 meters (50 feet). Close range of 5 meter radius or 16 ft (DPR: B), mid range of 10 meter radius or 33 feet (DPR: C), far range of 15 meter radius (DPR: D)

DPS: (Musicianship) 61-80: 4. Small Building Level + 0 (D Rank) = Total DPS 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

Suddenly, all three remaining Spada Pirates jumped into the fray where the other 50 fodder were, dividing them in sections, as it were. Zalera would continuously shoot the fodders in their foreheads, Sour would acrobatically slash at them with her blades forearms. Charon did the same, driving the edge of his scythe against the fodders’ like a madman.

It was clear, they were mowing the trees that Xana‘s crew hid behind. Precognition active to detect any sneak attacks, they worked on the many.

Meanwhile, La Spada took a step forward. She begun walking calmly towards the group. The air filled with a cold air, seemingly emanating from her soul. Her path was singular, straight to Xana. With Awareness COO, La Spada had pinpointed the captain and went straight for her.

There would be no escape.
 
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
5,903
Points
5,450
Salty Doubloons
2,479
La Spada in the New World!
@Ichimonji

[La Spada] “But don’tah touch thah’ child playing captain. Her soul is mine’ah.”

Hidden among her crew member, the Captain positioned herself in such a way that she still had sight on the Spada Pirates, while maintaining a certain distance her and them. As another tune was being played, the entire leadership squad now knew what this meant. As they suspected, a sound wave had been born from the newest attack. Looking from a certain distance, Metis and Xana were the first to see the frozen crew members shattering one by one. Seeing 50 of their men dying in a single attack had stump them. Xana signalling to the others, the leader understood that if they wish to beat them, they'd be the ones to do it. But before they could have done anything, all of members of the Spada, excluding La Spada for self, all went on the offensive. Jumping backwards, Xana, Tenma, Metis and Ardyn weren't fleeing or hiding like before, they were preparing their own attack.

The Grey Cloud Pirates were a powerful crew, not because of their individual forces, but for their team work. Pulling out her rifle, Metis smirked as she made the first move. Coating her bullets with Busoshoku Haki, 2 shots were made and aimed at a single individual, Zalera. She understood that she was their marksman. The bullet are aimed to hit her legs.
Standing next to her was Tenma, the other two decided to stay back. Tenman just gave a thumbs up to Metis, the crews code for saying to back him up. Unsheated his two swords, the swordsman ran straight towards Charon.

" Ardyn... You stay with me.. Their leader has some kind of musical powers.. I don't feel like I'd able to handle him on my own... " - Xana whispered to Ardyn.

As he approached close to Charon, Tenma swung his two swords in x-like shape at him releasing two haki infused air slashes. Instantly after that, Metis switches her rifle for another one, a dial based rifle. It was one of her superior weapons that she only took out for worthy opponents.

Meanwhile, Ardyn and the captain stayed in one spot. They awaited for the arrival of La Spada. Holding tightly her Spear, Xana was prepared for an all out war.

Bloody Cross
Slashing with two swords, or one sword fast enough, to create two air slashes in a cross/x-like shape at the target.
DPA: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level + 1 (CoA) +3 (DPR A) = 120: 8. City Level

Grey Cloud 2 Bullet
Metis shoots two precise bullets at her target.
DPA: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level + 1 (CoA) + 2 (DPR B) = 101-119: 7. Town Level
 
Top Bottom