Wolfgang Thread

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see I see, I watched a ranked ToS game on youtube where they had 3 arsos and 2 were left in the end with a jester, mafia and mayor and then people weren't managing to get peole lynched in the lynchscene because they couldn't find out anything. So I found out that Arso spamming became quite popular in setups on ToS.

A rainbow setup with duos? I saw some people do pair SKs in ToS and if you wanna have multiple SKs in a Coven or Neutral setup then people also put a single Godfather in the setups who acts as a Serial on it's own.

ToS is so fascinating on it's own lol.
rej rather then talking just host man

Reactions: Rej

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can’t find the thread for some reason:(
[automerge]1565838154[/automerge]
Nvm found it! :)

here

Deleted member 4

I just want to remind all of you. You are getting a fresh start here, nothing is being carried over from OJ, when it comes to strikes and the like.

I will be making sure that the rules are followed, and equally followed by everyone. I will be more strict when it comes to them. So please be on your best behavior in games.

If you have a problem with another player/host/coach ect. Please feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if hydra accounts are allowed for playing mafia in this forum. Sometimes I have my moments when I could use a hydra buddy since I'm always absent when I am playing mafia games.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if hydra accounts are allowed for playing mafia in this forum. Sometimes I have my moments when I could use a hydra buddy since I'm always absent when I am playing mafia games.
as in??

Deleted member 4

We have not used them before. I also do not believe I would be willing to allow them. It changes the game too much.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We have not used them before. I also do not believe I would be willing to allow them. It changes the game too much.
oh bot accounts??

yup they suck
[automerge]1565904386[/automerge]
nvm

Top Bottom