Wolfgang Thread

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
provided that i have identified the coach, will there be some sorta pre-screening of the them, roles you will distribute, an exam (lol), etc.?
Once you have contacted a coach for the type of game you want to Host they will then give you the format for which you should base your game around.
For ToS there is a specific game set up you'll need to follow.
For trad and regular you will need to come up with all roles and abilities and submit them to your coach so they can check the balance of your game.

Deleted member 4

Actually you don't have to contact a coach.
Post here you want to host a game and you need a coach, you don't have to pick a coach, just say you need one.

Your first game will be a 15 player mini tosz so that is the first one you want to sign up for. Then the next game will be a chaos game, the number of players will be up to you.

If you want to be approved for coven you will need two more coached games. One being a 15 mini coven and then a chaos coven game.

We will provide an outline for both mini set ups and the chaos games you make the set up yourself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight. Thanks zemmottie for your kind response. Sign me up then #5 for a 15 Player Mini ToS.
Theme: Boybands VS Rock Bands

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight. Thanks zemmottie for your kind response. Sign me up then #5 for a 15 Player Mini ToS.
Theme: Boybands VS Rock Bands
You will need to post this in the ToS calendar thread and make sure to note you're requesting a coach ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
U can do it brightly. I have faith in you. :pepemusic:
Have u hosted in another forum before?
I have only hosted two ToS on another forum, next week I am about to host trad role madness in another forum... might be a good startup before hosting this

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have only hosted two ToS on another forum, next week I am about to host trad role madness in another forum... might be a good startup before hosting this
What were the player size of the 2 tos games that you did?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What were the player size of the 2 tos games that you did?
One was mini ToS and another one was 13 players game which wasn't planned by me to host, it just host wasn't able to host the game after making the game thread so I was the one who ends up hosting lol

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One was mini ToS and another one was 13 players game which wasn't planned by me to host, it just host wasn't able to host the game after making the game thread so I was the one who ends up hosting lol
I m still traumatized about thhat

Top Bottom