Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah right...how do you know this tho?
Did you not see what happened to Beky? Did you hear about WolfPrinceKouga from NF?

Both of them did clean sweeps and didn't advance to the next round, players that performed dismally but were well known on the MU website got preferential treatment over them
[automerge]1569039394[/automerge]
The only reason to win the Mafia Universe championships is so you can tell everyone to go fuck themselves and then drop the mic on them

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did you not see what happened to Beky? Did you hear about WolfPrinceKouga from NF?

Both of them did clean sweeps and didn't advance to the next round, players that performed dismally but were well known on the MU website got preferential treatment over them
[automerge]1569039394[/automerge]
The only reason to win the Mafia Universe championships is so you can tell everyone to go fuck themselves and then drop the mic on them
I heard about complaints about Beky and other sites but didn't really know the full story. Interesting to know.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the MU championships there is obvious bias against outsiders and they overlook their achievements and favour their own instead, so that's what you play against.
Despite all of that if someone wants to go they should be able to. I wont go for obv reasons but others are more than welcomed

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Despite all of that if someone wants to go they should be able to. I wont go for obv reasons but others are more than welcomed
Someone has to go and show them the error of their ways, for the good of all forums

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will go to MU championships and show them the hard way. :thonkcool:

Reactions: AL.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what games can I sign up for that will start?
At the moment there's 3 games going on, in which you can sign up as a sub, which is appreciated by the hosts. Also there's the Weeb game that will happen in near future, just sign up there.

Top Bottom