Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
These medals are too much work to get. Nobody would be interested
Eh, not really. The other ones on OJ were too easy. Just play the game and ploop you got it. Now, you actually have to try and win the game. It's much better imo. This is excluding the consigliere medal which is the most challenging, and honestly I like that.

It's a lot more satisfying when you have to work to get the prize.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eh, not really. The other ones on OJ were too easy. Just play the game and ploop you got it. Now, you actually have to try and win the game. It's much better imo. This is excluding the consigliere medal which is the most challenging, and honestly I like that.

It's a lot more satisfying when you have to work to get the prize.
Ok but OJ medals attracted players. Maybe a new kind with challenging requirements should have been added. Now that's just what I think. Winning a mafia game can be hard because it doesn't depend on you only

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok but OJ medals attracted players. Maybe a new kind with challenging requirements should have been added. Now that's just what I think. Winning a mafia game can be hard because it doesn't depend on you only
What's to say that these medals won't? What do you mean? Sure it's harder but it's a lot more satisfying and deserving than just playing the game and you get it. Even so, winning a game in the long run is quite easy when you're playing a lot. Losing 5 games I'd consider to be a greater challenge than winning 5.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's to say that these medals won't? What do you mean? Sure it's harder but it's a lot more satisfying and deserving than just playing the game and you get it. Even so, winning a game in the long run is quite easy when you're playing a lot. Losing 5 games I'd consider to be a greater challenge than winning 5.
That was just my opinion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Kurama not cool! I can understand that you are depressed when everything what happened not end up being in your favour, but thats game throwing!

You ruined the Game for the thirds who tried to reach their wincons.

Not cool!

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Man does this role look amazing wtf.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Man does this role look amazing wtf.
Yeah...but what will happen if bomb holder is sleeping due to different timezone

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not fair if you ask me...
Game sometimes start at midnight , and scum is aware of it , he will give me first..
Need some adjustment...but liked the role
That's for everyone tho. Just the luck of the draw

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not fair if you ask me...
Game sometimes start at midnight , and scum is aware of it , he will give me first..
Need some adjustment...but liked the role
The predetermined time can be 24 hours after the bomb was given. That way, you get plenty of time to pass the bomb away after you wake up. If you don't then that's just your fault.

Top Bottom