Wolfgang Thread

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Recently i've noticed a lot of hot heads in mafia that take Mafia a bit too serious than they should. I can understand the passion to do good and win but at the end of the day mafia is here to connect to people and have fun.

When i played in Mafia Championship i played with people who were hung up on winning at any cost tp the point of stalking me on TB wnd OJ when i am active and not, what am i doing on the forums and how i play. That kind of mafia is by far the last thing i want here. When i came back to OJ and TB mafia is was beyond happy bcs of laidback games and players

Do not take mafia as serious as those people. Play to have fun. Everyone can burn out on mafia, take breaks. Maybe try hosting instead of playing.

Also keep in mind everyone have their lives IRL and thus cant dedicate sometimes to mafia. Have patience and understanding bcs one day you might want the same be done to you.

And as for people who are inactive in multiple games multiple times dont think they are getting of the hook. We are keeping notes who does that and strikes will be given

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that Trad is not my cup of tea . I won't play trad..
Not sure about ToS too since it have same set up.
I would stick to Regular and will host Regular mafia games....

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the MVP thing is fine :pepemusic: but if I could make just one suggestion:
Give players a cooldown after receiving a medal, like for the next game of each category they will be on cooldown for medal awards.
This encourages long term play and motivates more players to consistently play well or farm medals if they wish too. :pepemusic:
It also reduces competition if there is any about it.
[automerge]1576606922[/automerge]
Wise Guy (Made Man) - Play 3 games of each type, and become sworn in.

@novaselinenever
self explaining :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1577998204[/automerge]
Wise Guy (Made Man) - Play 3 games of each type, and become sworn in.

@novaselinenever
self explaining :weirdpeep:
Just finished my third Reg game. :pepemusic:
@novaselinenever

Last edited:

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think there was a need for doing this

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

This role can fuck with so many people :dogkek:

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that Trad is not my cup of tea . I won't play trad..
Not sure about ToS too since it have same set up.
I would stick to Regular and will host Regular mafia games....
Yea ToS is extremely boring, I can't play them anymore. I was hoping when this new forum started we would get ToL and some werewolf games going but I guess that's not happening :pepeban:

Also Trad is the most fun what are you talking about. Reg games are too easy as seen in NE game. The WU pretty much reveals scum and their actions. Mafia is a game of mystery for me and if there is no mystery then you lose the fun part but hey to each his own.

@novaselinenever what's going on with the trad games?? Robin's game doesn't seem to be ready can't we get another one going in the mean time, i'm bored..:pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reg games are too easy as seen in NE game. The WU pretty much reveals scum and their actions. Mafia is a game of mystery for me and if there is no mystery then you lose the fun part but hey to each his own.
I guess that's why MM is more fun. Because no one can really use the WU to connect the dots.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reg games are too easy as seen in NE game. The WU pretty much reveals scum and their actions. Mafia is a game of mystery for me and if there is no mystery then you lose the fun part but hey to each his own.
WU usage depends from host to host tbh

One WU style i wanna use is the one Weeb game uses. No WU but all ability usage is listed by name of character

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@novaselinenever what's going on with the trad games?? Robin's game doesn't seem to be ready can't we get another one going in the mean time, i'm bored..:pepehands:
Robin's game is coming up. A lot of drop outs affected it, but should be good to go soon :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also Trad is the most fun what are you talking about. Reg games are too easy as seen in NE game. The WU pretty much reveals scum and their actions. Mafia is a game of mystery for me and if there is no mystery then you lose the fun part but hey to each his own.
Well it depends on WU type , mechanics and set up etc..
[automerge]1574793360[/automerge]
I think ToS will b more fun if there is no fixed set up .
In other game had two Psy and 1 sheriff which add some flavour in the game..
Rainbow one was boring since scum had control over it..
MM type ToS would b good..

I thnik we should host mini MM time to time...
I can't wait till 10 games

Top Bottom