[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You guys suck, all of you :angrylazeplz:
@Dragomir my passive was kind of useless given that Reg already has a write up for everybody to see. Also lmao my RNG this game is insane my roleblock had a 50/50 chance to work and all of them worked. I was a pretty powerful role since I had both a protect and a 50/50 roleblock but the level of how powerful it is might be balanced in conjunction with the scummies this game

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here is the role.
Hello Iwan. You are Monkey's Paw, a Wish and a Town member. You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Passive Ability
[Karmic Wave]
- 3 wishes for 3 people, that is your motto, until then you won't disappear. Anytime a player votes for you, they will become "susceptible" to your wish-making. Susceptible players are weaker to your wish-making abilities (your wishes get stronger against them) and can be targeted twice per night by your own once per night abilities (you can't, however, do more than two usages of each ability per night).

Night Abilities
[Jerkass Jenie]
- You can, once per night, target a player and learn their passive ability. The next time you target that player with this ability you will be able to give the player a flavor like a wish that will take away their passive for one cycle.

[Be careful what you wish for]- Once per night you can target a player post and openly interpret it as a wish, making it "come true" (the specifics of the wish scope and its meaning must be discussed with the moderator, but, mostly, you can't affect more than one player per wish). Anytime you make a wish come true with this ability your life will be attached to the life of the wisher, you can't die before they do and, until the end of the cycle, any killing action targeting you will be redirected to them instead.

You have 1 life. You may only talk to the Hosts outside of the game thread.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So how the wish ability works is that Iwan targets a post made by another player. Depending on the contents, he can make the post come true like granting a wish. For example, X player says: "It'd be great if Y player gets lynched." Iwan makes it come true by having X player "lynch"(attack for one life) Y player in the night phase.
Lmao i love that ability

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello Larsi. You are Kabuto, a Ninja, and a member of mafia. You win when all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

Passive - Sage sensory
Increased senses allow the user to sense anyone visiting yourself allowing you to find out who visited you.

Night Ability 1
At night, drain 1 life from someone. They'll also be weakened, losing their vote power the next day phase. [1-night cooldown]

Day Ability - Puppeteer

Using the lives you have taken so far in the game, you may spread them out into a dead player, turning them into a zombie puppet. The puppets will have one life. You may not control more than 3 puppets at once. Now after you created the puppet, you may do these actions with it.
  • Protect: Control your puppet to control you or another player from one attack. They will lose a life
  • Role block: Control your puppet to role block a player of your choice.
  • Destroy: Using all your puppets, control them to destroy a random ability from your target.
One puppet per ability. They can only be used at night.

You have 3 lives.
My role got nerfed hard from the initial version i gave, and although it got buffed a little bit a bit into the game, it wasn't enough

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow Iwan, I had a good hunch when I wanted to snowball your lynch, that's an awesome and imaginative role. GG.
[automerge]1568122057[/automerge]
drago I'll just say this mafia lacked fire power

thanks for the game and don'f worry about what happened @Dragomir

@Bonnibel how was my move stupid when it could save me from lynch and kil;s

@Papa Rak love you buddy <3
We were too nerfed tbh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello Iwan. You are Monkey's Paw, a Wish and a Town member. You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Passive Ability
[Karmic Wave]
- 3 wishes for 3 people, that is your motto, until then you won't disappear. Anytime a player votes for you, they will become "susceptible" to your wish-making. Susceptible players are weaker to your wish-making abilities (your wishes get stronger against them) and can be targeted twice per night by your own once per night abilities (you can't, however, do more than two usages of each ability per night).

Night Abilities
[Jerkass Jenie]
- You can, once per night, target a player and learn their passive ability. The next time you target that player with this ability you will be able to give the player a flavor like a wish that will take away their passive for one cycle.

[Be careful what you wish for]- Once per night you can target a player post and openly interpret it as a wish, making it "come true" (the specifics of the wish scope and its meaning must be discussed with the moderator, but, mostly, you can't affect more than one player per wish). Anytime you make a wish come true with this ability your life will be attached to the life of the wisher, you can't die before they do and, until the end of the cycle, any killing action targeting you will be redirected to them instead.

You have 1 life. You may only talk to the Hosts outside of the game thread.

My first ability became fucking useless because mods wouldnt allow me to use two per night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom