Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 291
Title: Thank you for being alright

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Readbha

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 291 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shiiiitttt!!! Best Jeanist is aliveeeeeee!!!!!! :feelslaserman:
And damn, how would the society react after knowing all these things about Endeavor & Hawks?
Assuming they don't die this arc (especially Hawks), they probably will be forced to retire.

Also, did Shoto really call Endeavor "father"?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m so curious to see what the public’s response is portrayed as in this now. Like, on one hand, Touya is right, the majority of civilians will be much more critical of the hierarchy and structuring of hero society as a whole. Touya just dealt a huge psychological blow. On the other hand, the villains literally just murdered countless innocent people.... and have ruined entire cities at this point all in one afternoon. Their society has experienced a huge trauma just now. Machia’s path of least resistance to master was essentially an unparalleled natural disaster occurring with no warning. In this situation, people should turn to heroes right?

But now that relationship can’t ever go back to being what it was before. Because at the end of the day, Machia only went on that rampage because of the heroes’ actions. This was a first strike operation that blew the heck up in their faces and yeah a few heroes died or got fucked up but no one is gonna be thinking about dead heroes when they have dead friends and family.

I don’t think it matters if Touya is arrested or that Jeanist is alive (omg I’m so happy he’s back and fine and not a nomu!!!! I was so afraid he would be a nomu T^T)[/SPOILER]
[automerge]1605363686[/automerge]
Also, did Shoto really call Endeavor "father"?
lol I'm highly suss of a lot of the translation we have right now.... but.... maybe?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was really ok with Jeanist not going back but that was beforr Dabi revealing himself. Now, he is the best jeanist! Saves the day.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was really ok with Jeanist not going back but that was beforr Dabi revealing himself. Now, he is the best jeanist! Saves the day.
Tbh, kinda annoyed that jeanist managed to stop that prominence burn from popping off....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Glad best jeanist is alive! Knew Touya was mostly bs/anger towards his father. Jeanist better not get fatally injured again in this fight, so he can make it out alive and counter claim that lie about hawks killing him.

Also no All Might reaction to this news..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jeanist better not get fatally injured again in this fight, so he can make it out alive and counter claim that lie about hawks killing him.
You saying that makes me actually worry that Jeanist WILL be the one who die. :catcry:
Him "surviving" Hawks, then showing up to save the day, only to die in front of Bakugo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You saying that makes me actually worry that Jeanist WILL be the one who die. :catcry:
Him "surviving" Hawks, then showing up to save the day, only to die in front of Bakugo.
I don't think he will be killed off, they are at the point where AFO and Tomura are beaten and only touya there along with giant ally of afo.

At most he gonna wrap things up, and chase off the remaining bad guys.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay, so after this chapter, I think that we got trolled with that panel the chapter before with young touya dejectedly hunched over on the ground with his hair turning white. I don't think Touya's hair turned white from stress or even the 'stress' of using his fire quirk, I think its a hint that Touya will have actually inherited some sort of aspect or mutation of his mother's ice quirk. I think he has been also keeping this ace up his sleeve

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great chapter. I can't wait for Touya vs Shoto! I knew Best Jeanist had to be alive.

I wonder who took care of Touya after his seemingly death?

Top Bottom