Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 262
Title: Miruko

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Manga Sail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 262 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is probably the best fight scene throughout the entire manga so far. Miruko might only be the number 5 hero but it's clear that next to Endeavor she's the second strongest hero they currently have.

That being said, considering MHA is a manga all about helping others and not doing everything on your own, it's looking like there's a high chance Miruko is going to be killed. Sucks if it does happen though because some Miruko and Izuku/Bakugou interaction would've been really good.

Looks like all the theories of the high-ends being Crimson Riot and Best Jeanist are out the window now, which I never believed to begin with. It makes more sense that sentient high-ends would come from murderous villains. I did wonder if Hood was Muscular because of the muscle augment quirk but I guess it's irrelevant now.

Also goddamn Miruko is thicc as fuck.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man this fight was brilliant. Miruko is an absolute beast :pepecute: No chill , lost an arm? Lmao bruh this is but a scratch no biggie.
Energy for days, thighs for days and thicc for days

At least my man was able to see piece of heaven before death

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn.. Her arms.. Shoot!!

But I am calling it now, damn chicka is going to die first batch... If not by the OP nomus.. Shigakaki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was some cool Mirko action but something obviously bad is going to happen to her soon, also I can't wait for Shigaraki to finally be done and start wreaking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom