Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 273
Title: Voltage of Destruction

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readmha

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 273 QUICK SUMMARY
Deku and Todoroki tried to hold Shigaraki's decay, but failed. The rescue team were forced to fall back.
Standing in the middle of the horrific wasteland, Shigaraki called Gigantomachia, saying "Starting here and now, I'll be destroying everything,".
At the villa, Toga went on a murder spree while disguising as a hero.
Chapter ended with Endeavor flying towards Shigaraki to attack.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna get into her.. Damn..

Also RIP No. 1.
I think he's going to lose his quirk tbh.

Also Heroes are screwed so time to send the students to other countries. And we can get Deku in America Arc soon!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imo, after seeing what Shigariki do, He needs to be finished off. (redeemed at end maybe) But doubt it.

Or his quirk taken, if that was afo plan from the start. (to body hop like voldermort, if he has quirk like that) Since obvious how the docotor states, afo been looking for someone to evolve/withstand quirk. (powerful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom