• Happy New Year!!! 2021 here we go!

General My Hero Academia General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I propose to open the chapter threads once the official translations are out instead of the fan ones.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I propose to open the chapter threads once the official translations are out instead of the fan ones.
It is only 2 day difference so it can be done easily. Question is why?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm seeing some anime only downplay and bash on the School Festival Arc as well as Gentle and La Brava, it seems like they don't really understand the point of the arc and even the antagonists. This is like the manga all over again when some of the manga readers were downplaying and bashing on the School Festival Arc as well as Gentle and La Brava, some of these people really don't understand that the SFA is supposed to be a breather arc after the very serious SHA arc and that Gentle and La Brava are supposed to be less serious villains compared to Shigaraki and Overhaul.

It really shows you how some people only want action and nothing else, the more I see some of these people downplay the School Festival Arc the more I appreciate the arc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
anyone else been keeping up.

recent chapter...:catcry:

Shottie

Hak's bringing Sexy back
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh no. I just got to the point where the fighting was over... I'm scared now:blobsweatwipe:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man i loved it!!!
That PTSD scene was 10/10
yeah author writing and realism is good, though near the end...

someone has to die. but why?! :larsicry:
yeah >___< and it gonna get worse,

because afo breaking out, while all other hero still recovering, i don't want anymore of the school teacher to die (I hope they catch her killer so mad!! ugh!!! and also now all might might die soon since afo plans to escape..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah author writing and realism is good, though near the end...

yeah >___< and it gonna get worse,

because afo breaking out, while all other hero still recovering, i don't want anymore of the school teacher to die (I hope they catch her killer so mad!! ugh!!! and also now all might might die soon since afo plans to escape..
Shiggy has to fucking redeem himself as well as Dabi. They have to realize that them are just pawns of the all mighty devil AFO

Shottie

Hak's bringing Sexy back
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Omg i just realized something and I'm now like :catcry:

Do you realize who will never hear Bakugo's Super Hero name and tell him it's too violent?! Midnight! 😭😭😭

Top Bottom