Community Fun MyDF - Summer 2020

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the first
Make your Devil Fruit event
here on Thriller Bark!!!

In this event I will tell you the name of a potential Devil Fruit and you have to let your fantasy run wild thinking which properties fits perfect to the given name!

The winner won't be just a Winner, the Devil Fruit he creates will get immortalized in the
One Piece Roleplay section of this forum!
Suitable for RP is not
a criteria for the Event, a PM with the Game Masters @Ziosa, @Ranger, @Dragomir and @joby will be opened after the event to balance the Devil Fruit if needed.

Now I think it is time to reveal the Name of the Devil Fruit for the first MyDF-event!!!
Bark-Bark fruit

To take part in this event you have to open a PM with me and send me your entry.
The entry should contain following informations:
  • Fruit Name (given, small variations possible but have to be verified by host)
  • Type (Paramecia, Zoan or Logia)
  • Visuals (Fruit Type, color)
  • Brief Description of the granted power
  • 3 potential abilities to showcase your Idea of the fruit
  • Weaknesses/Advantages (if any)
To get a better feeling her ist an example based on the Devil Fruit of our beloved MC
  • Fruit Name: Gum-Gum Fruit
  • Type: Paramecia
  • Visuals: Violet Yubari King
  • Brief Description of the granted power: The user of the Gum-Gum will be able to stretch his body like rubber. He will become a Rubber-Man.
  • Abilities:
    1. Gum-Gum Pistol: The user stretches his arm back then throws a devasting punch.
    2. Gum- Gum Whip: The user stretches his leg and kicks in wide circle
    3. Gear 3: The user bites in his thumb joint to blow air into his bones which inflates his arm. He then able to Transfer the air through the entire body. This increase the area of effect and the damage output of attacks
  • Weaknesses/Advantages: Bullets and punches have no effects in the user cause they are Rubber. Bullets will be fired back.

All other infos you can find in the MyDF-info thread.

I will stop gathering entries on
06/30, 12 pm (CET)

General questions about the Event and the rules are welcome in this thread, but for specific questions regarding your idea plz open a PM with me.

I wish everyone a lot of fun at this event!!!

Last edited:

Ziosa

Noah
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
never asked in the pm but is it allowed to changed the name for stuff like zoan models, we used to have this rule before. so for an example ill use one i did; the theme was knight knight and i was allowed to change it to insect insect fruit, model: knight bug

this is mainly for the overall thing

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the first
Make your Devil Fruit event
here on Thriller Bark!!!

In this event I will tell you the name of a potential Devil Fruit and you have to let your fantasy run wild thinking which properties fits perfect to the given name!

The winner won't be just a Winner, the Devil Fruit he creates will get immortalized in the
One Piece Roleplay section of this forum!
Suitable for RP is not
a criteria for the Event, a PM with the Game Masters @Ziosa, @Ranger, @Dragomir and @joby will be opened after the event to balance the Devil Fruit if needed.

Now I think it is time to reveal the Name of the Devil Fruit for the first MyDF-event!!!
Bark-Bark fruit

To take part in this event you have to open a PM with me and send me your entry.
The entry should contain following informations:

All other infos you can find in the MyDF-info thread.

I will stop gathering entries on
06/30, 12 pm (CET)

General questions about the Event and the rules are welcome in this thread, but for specific questions regarding your idea plz open a PM with me.

I wish everyone a lot of fun at this event!!!
You mean bark like dog bark?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You mean bark like dog bark?
Sure you can make DF based on bark in the sense of "dog bark", but also is the sense of "bark of a tree" or in the sense of the "ship type bark".
(https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bark
There one can look up definitions of bark.)

Everything that fits the name Bark-Bark Fruit will be accepted.

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

Btw all of you can start a pm with me as soon as you decided to take part on work on your entry until deadline is over!

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

After a few entries missed that the Devil Fruit have to be the "Bark-Bark fruit" I decided to remove the hiding spoiler :weirdpeep:
(That was my fault)

Especially for Zoans you also add small variations.
Example could be King-King Fruit -> Snake-Snake Fruit, model: King Cobra

Thats stuff I would accept.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think I finally thought up an idea I actually like. :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Short reminder submitting fast going to end soon!

So if you want to participate open a pm with then I give additional 24h to work in it :)

Top Bottom