Future Events Neko vs Jinbei! Who will come first?

Who will come first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The are 2 great characters the alliance is waiting for!
Neko mentioned by Inu in 958

and Jinbei mentioned by Luffy in 959!

One for sure they will be bei g reinforcement and will be essentially for the Victory of the Strawhat alliance!

Who do you think will come first?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really want to see Jinbe again! I am so happy at least that he was finally mentioned in the manga :lazylaughplz: hope he's alright tho...

For Neko i also hope to see the big fluffy cat again, together with the message he was supposed to carry to Luffy from Marco.

But who first… I don't know but Jinbe got at least mentioned so I assume it will be him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Neko will appear first with Marco and the rest. The last will be Jinbe in a very critical situation.

I really would like to be Jinbe doing a Tsunami in Onigashima being this a small island, but just my imagination and love for my favorite fishman ❤

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jinbe first, perhaps the advantages of the squads handle the seas but this alone was not enough to be a strong reason, it just my hunch.

Neko & co will come when the grand battle hit the full-moon, it's Sulong mode what I talking about, I'm curious ahhaha xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm going to say Jinbei first. I feel that he might have protected the Sunny from being destroyed by the Beast Pirates and will help the alliance get to Onigashima. Nekomamushi on the other hand will show up at the last minute to turn the tides of the final battle via the allies he brought

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:tmm: it will be Neko, because of the Sulong
he will pull a Pekoms and he appear out of nowhere directly entering the battlefield

maybe he will safe Luffy and give him a message, similair to how Pekoms saved Luffy :tmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:tmm: it will be Neko, because of the Sulong
he will pull a Pekoms and he appear out of nowhere directly entering the battlefield

maybe he will safe Luffy and give him a message, similair to how Pekoms saved Luffy :tmm:
Neko will be late but come before Jinbei as I think Jinbei is not making it. He's probably with Marco trying to get as much help they can get

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Neko will be late but come before Jinbei as I think Jinbei is not making it. He's probably with Marco trying to get as much help they can get
Jinbei is good for the end of Wano, when Luffy faces sane Linlin and he asks her about Jinbei and Luffy still desperately questions where Jinbei is. Then we can start to wait for Jinbei. But before that yeah, we are in the same boat, Neko fits better and he always was more tied to the Wano arc than Jinbei actually is. Jinbei will always be just "the extra". Still epic "extra".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My bet is on Neko.
My reason behind that is based on a theory I've had for a little while now.

If Jinbe appeared earlier than Neko, it will ruin Lady Toki's prophecy....

Just to refresh, Lady Toki prophesised of nine shadows / samurai that will take down Orochi. These "nine shadows" were hinted - at some point in early Wano - as the nine red scabbards, but that isn't the case now.

Why?

Because right now, there are seven scabbards sailing to Onigashima to attack. Two are missing: Neko and Denjiro; this means they're not fulfilling Lady Toki's prophecy; the raid on Onigashima will be a failure and some may have a death sentence as a result; the traitor could also be among them as well.

This means Lady Toki didn't refer to the nine red scabbards as the "nine shadows"... these nine shadows are actually the SH crew - which is why it took 20 years for Kaido to be defeated and Wano liberated:

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Franky
Robin
Brook
Chopper
Nami
Usopp

They comprise "nine members" in total, which ultimately means they are the "nine shadows" in Toki's prophecy (the supernovas in Wano; even if all the supernovas gang up against Kaido, they only number 7). This also explains why Lady Toki sent Kinemon 20 years into the future - it's because they are the key to get the SH crew to show up in Wano, fulfil that prophecy and take Kaido's head, liberating Wano.

If Jinbe appears, he will obviously be accepted as a Straw Hat, and this will break Lady Toki's prophecy. My bet is that he'll appear probably much later... most likely as a homie - this way, Oda would make him present in Wano, but not be able to participate with the SH crew in the fight against Kaido.. this way, Lady Toki's prophecy will not be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom